Sorority Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jedikool
Jedikool
74 Followers

She opened her legs and let his rock hard cock get deeper. He didn't seem to have many tricks up his sleeve, but Eileen didn't mind. Sometimes it was nice to just have a hard, deep fucking. She started moaning along with him, though Allie's cries of pleasure beside them were drowning it out.

Eileen decided to watch Allie for a while. Allie was getting fucked in much the same way, with the guy on top of her, his arms holding him up and his hips slamming his dick into her hole. Allie's long nose and face were staring straight up at him as she called out "Yes baby, that's right! Ride me harder! Harder!"

Both hotel beds were rocking on their legs as the frat boys fucked their college girls, whose names they didn't even know. Eileen loved the feeling of that rod being pounded in and out of her. Allie could tell her guy was getting closer as his eyes scrunched closed and his mouth opened, and Allie knew what she wanted.

"Come on baby, let me have it. I want to taste it baby."

Allie's guy quickly pulled out and stood up on his knees while Allie scrambled to crawl in front of him. She opened her mouth in front of his dick just in time as he started shooting his load straight inside past her lips and down her throat.

With no condom, Eileen was actually able to feel him getting close. She could usually tell when Jeff was close because his penis would convulse inside her, and now this guys' was doing the same thing. She encouraged him, crying "Oh yeah baby, come on, come on." while he increased his ramming speed.

Eileen was starting to worry that he wouldn't actually pull out, but she didn't have to. Once he started moan "Oh yeahhhhhhhhh" he whipped his dick out from her moist, lubed pussy and held it up with his right hand. Suddenly a large stream of white, milky semen shot out of his red, swollen head. The shot reached all the way up to Eileen's tits. Three more pearly beads blasted out after that one, each one decreasing in length, making three white lines running lengthwise down her smooth, toned stomach.

"That was awesome," Allie commented with a chuckle as her guy was still on top of her while they watched Eileen and him finish up.

Eileen smiled as all four of them started laughing satisfied laughs, lying there with this stranger's cum all over her stomach and tits. Ah, she thought, so this is spring break.

* * *

It was a nice, sunny day as Dawson, Alison and Anne went to work painting once again. However the two blondes were left doing most of the work as Dawson always seemed to be over by the guys' painting station talking and flirting with Matt.

"He sure is cute," Anne admitted to Alison as they watched her from a distance.

"Yeah, she could use a nice, cute guy," Alison nodded.

"She's not the only one," Anne sighed.

* * *

That afternoon, the Cancun resort was having a beach festival with a DJ, volleyball tournament, food, and an open bar right on the beach. The four oldest Sigma girls walked around with their Smirnoff Ice's in their hands checking everything out. All of them were nicely tanned by now, even Brandi whose skin was usually pasty white.

"Have you even gotten laid out here yet Nikki?" Brandi asked accusingly as they walked past a topless volleyball game.

"I..." Nikki knew that the 'boyfriend back home' explanation would not satisfy Brandi, "I don't know if I want to yet."

"Just do it Nikki," Kate sighed, "Colin will never find out. We're in another freakin' country for fuck's sake."

"I might," she nodded, and she realized that she meant it. She actually might.

It didn't take long for the four of them to be called over by a group of guys around their age, a mix of Mexicans and other American students on break. The girls went over to them and were immediately offered more drinks.

"Hey girls, what's shakin'?" their main guy welcomed them, "You four are fucking fine! Are you all as wild as you are hot?"

"Well, I guess you'll have to find out," Raven threw him a wink.

Raven grabbed the hand of the main guy and dragged him out to the area where people were dancing on the sand to the DJ's tracks. The rest of the group followed as the girls shook their stuff, getting all the guys excited.

* * *

The sorority sisters left at home ordered Chinese for dinner after a long, hot day of painting. Afterwards they all went their own ways to relax. Dawson was sitting in her room trying to catch up on her class reading but found that she couldn't get that Matt guy out of her head.

She was sitting on her bed, her back resting against the headboard, and her finger ended up finding its way down the front of her pants, gently brushing the clit through her white panties. Finally she gave up reading and followed her finger.

She slipped her right hand under her panties now and wiggled her middle finger across her slit slowly, then increased gradually. In her mind she pictured the hunky Matt slipping his dick inside her. As the scenario ran through her head, she realized that she wanted to feel that imaginary dick. So she took her finger out from her pants, thought about it for a second, then got off her bed and went out to the hall.

She walked over to Alison's room and poked her head in. Alison was also sitting on her bed reading.

"Hey Al, I... can I borrow, um, your dildo?" she asked awkwardly.

Suddenly Alison's baby-smooth face broke out into a wicked grin. "Thinking about Matt, are we?"

"Well yeah..." Dawson's fresh cheeks reddened.

"Sure," Alison smiled and reached over to her nightstand drawer, pulling out a light-blue, rubber dildo, "Enjoy."

Dawson brought Alison's rubber cock back into her room and shut the door. She stripped off her paint-splattered clothes until she was in just her bra and panties and lay down on the bed. Sliding her plain, pink panties over her hips, she started petting her beautiful, trim pussy, rubbing her fingertips over her small, red clit.

As her juices began to flow and the walls of her pussy were nicely lubed up, she took the long, blue dildo and slid it inside. It was like margarine; not quite real but good enough. She held the end with her right hand and pumped it in and out of her precious hole.

As Dawson lay there with her brown hair strewn about the mattress over her head, her left hand gripping the sheets near her hips, she imagined that Alison's dildo was a real cock; Matt's real cock. She fantasized about his well-toned body over top of her, sliding his long, thick rod in and out as she made the motions herself.

"Oh yes," she moaned as she shut her eyes and lost herself.

Meanwhile, Alison sat in her room reading but found she could no longer concentrate on her books. Her thoughts kept going back to the fact that at that very moment Dawson was masturbating with her very own dildo, the same dildo she had used in her own pussy numerous times, the same dildo she has slid into Lana's pussy. There was some sort of strange intimacy about that thought, as though she was allowing Dawson a peek into her and Lana's sex life.

Thinking about it was making the soft-bodied blonde very hot. She felt flushed and pulled her shirt off in an instant as it suddenly felt very stifling, and she fumbled around to take her bra off as well.

Alison wiggled her pants down until they were just below her hips and ran her fingers through the blonde hair above her pussy, finally resting just under her clit. Her other hand began massaging her soft, supple breasts.

As both Dawson and Alison were jilling in their separate rooms, Anne was sitting downstairs in the living room watching TV. There was a European soccer game on, and Anne was always turned on by soccer players. And after a hot day working a short distance away from hot, sweaty frat boys, she found herself to be very horny at that moment.

Anne looked around to see if the other girls were around, and then slipped her hand down into her jean shorts. With her other hand she undid the fly allowing for more access as she slid her two forefingers inside her increasingly moistening vagina.

And so all three pledge sisters were getting themselves off at the same time, in different rooms of the same house. Dawson was ramming herself with Alison's rubber dildo, her mouth agape as she was hitting her G-spot. Alison was flitting her fingers across her clit rapidly thinking about both Lana and Dawson, her other fingers squeezing her light pink nipples. Anne was on the couch wiggling her fingers around inside her cunt, running her other hand through her wavy blonde hair and moaning with excitement.

Dawson's orgasm came very suddenly, surprising her so much she rammed the rubber cock as far as it could go and screamed full out. Alison heard this and felt the pressure build inside her. She jilled quickly until she was also ready to cum, and let out a long, loud moan.

Anne could hear both of the girls upstairs and knew then that all three of them were up to the same thing. This got her even more excited as she found just the right spot with her fingertips and rubbed hard, her orgasm bursting out with a cry of "Oh yes yes yes!"

None of them spoke of it later.

* * *

In Cancun, the upper year sisters had spent the day hanging with the guys they met at the beach festival. As the sun was going down, they all gathered around a park bench on the beach with a few bottles of tequila and a couple plates of nachos.

"And up!" one of the guys called out as all of them around the table licked their salt-rimmed hands, threw back a shot, and sucked their lemons.

"Damn, yeah!" Raven cried as she took the lemon from her lips.

"So, um, how many more shots are we going to need to see two of you girls make out?" one of the American guys in the group asked.

"I don't know," Raven cocked her head, "How about two of you guys first?"

The girls laughed at this while the guys fell into awkwardness, which was soon put to rest as Nikki put her arms around Kate and said "How s this?" and leaned in towards Kate's waiting lips, locking together in a wet, sultry lesbian kiss. All the guys around the table burst out in cat calls.

"Well that was pretty good," the guy who was sort of the leader of the pack spoke up, "But are you drunk enough for boob shots?"

"I think Nikki here is the only one with the boobs to do that," Brandi volunteered their Auburn-haired companion with a smile.

After a lot of loud encouragement from the group, they were able to convince Nikki to strip her bikini top off. Once her massive jugs were freed she placed a shot of tequila in her cleavage and squeezed her boobs together with her arms as the main guy, whose name was Jack, bent his head down to her chest and took the shot from her boobs without using his hands.

Everyone cheered and then they each took turns taking shots, and eventually one of the guys came up with the idea of putting salt on Nikki's nipples and licking it off before taking the shot. Even Raven, Kate and Brandi took their turns while Nikki, drunk and loving the attention, laughed while their tongues tickled her.

Their party eventually dispersed and the four luckiest guys in the group ended up with the girls of their choice while the rest realized they weren't going to hook up that night and wandered around to other groups hanging out on the beach.

Nikki found herself all alone with the main guy Jack as the two of them were walking a little ways down the beach talking about all kinds of thinks. Eventually they stopped to lie on the beach together, watching the stars over the Caribbean waters and continuing their drunken conversations.

Meanwhile, Brandi and Kate had both brought boys back to the rooms, while Raven went back with one of the Mexican guys to his cabin. Raven and his guy did not take long to get things started as Raven was very drunk and very horny. Her swimsuit came off quickly and her toned, mocha body was ready for action.

She sat on the bed as he took his clothes off and stood in front of her so she could grab onto his already stiff, throbbing penis and suck it hard. Her mouth ran over his cock as if she had only a few seconds to get him off. But he managed to withstand cumming all over her mouth and knocked her over onto the mattress, lifting her left leg up and ramming his dick inside her open, juicy pussy.

* * *

Raven wasn't the only one getting down to action quick. Brandi was naked almost instantly when she and her Mexican man entered the room, her tiny tits perky and wanting, her slim stomach inviting his eyes down towards her cunt.

"I want you to fuck me hard, you understand?" she said with a very serious face, her pale blue eyes determinedly staring into his. He simply nodded in response.

* * *

Next door, Kate was making out with the guy she picked up, a student from Ohio State. They were standing in the room locked in each other's arms as they kissed both passionately and a little sloppily. As they made out, rocking back and forth across the room, articles of clothing kept finding their way onto the floor until finally they were both buck naked, their groins rubbing together and her perfectly formed tits rubbing against his chest.

His dick grew hard as it rubbed against her trimmed pubic hair and Kate could damn-near feel the fluids from her slit running down her leg. He turned her around and she gripped the top of the dresser drawer as he stuck his rod between her legs and entered her pussy from behind.

* * *

As Nikki and Jack lay together on the beach, he finally made his move as he rolled over against her sumptuous body and began to kiss her. All thoughts of Colin back home went out the window as she kissed back, removing her bikini top and letting him fondle her voluptuous tits.

She didn't even notice him reach his hand down until she felt his fingers sliding along her pussy lips underneath her bikini bottoms. She gasped as his fingers entered her and when the air rushed back into her lungs she reached her hand down and gripped his large unit tightly.

She stroked as he got hard and he fingered her as she got wet. Once they were both ready Jack grasped onto Nikki's hips and pulled her over on top of him. Nikki lined her hips up with his and led his dick to her pussy with her hand, then backing down and sliding herself over top of it. Having that bare cock inside her felt so good she couldn't help but moan.

* * *

"Ravage me! Come on baby!" Raven cried, "Ravage me!"

Raven's man was on his knees in between Raven's long, smooth legs while Raven lay on her side. Her right leg was held up near his waist as his hips thrust inside her rapidly. Raven wasn't sure she had ever been with a guy whose hips could move like this with almost wave-like gyrations. But she was sure of how good it felt. She started fondling the smooth, rounded bulges on her chest, tweaking her brown nipples as he fucked her.

Raven was in a constant state of ecstasy, as though he was fucking her so hard she couldn't quite make her way to cum and so just sat on the verge of it. He started grunting and groaning and Raven knew he was close.

"Yeah baby, that's right, harder!" she raised her voice.

She felt the first spurt inside her and she quickly moved her right hand towards her clit at the top of her pussy, gently but rapidly diddling it top get herself off. After the first spurt, he pulled out, keeping his dick close to her hole, milking the outside of her pussy with her cum and grunting loudly.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it, that's it!" Raven encouraged him to keep cumming over her cunt as she fingered herself to her peak, finishing with a scream.

* * *

Brandi's Mexican hottie was on top of her small frame. Her legs, both of them, had been brought up over his shoulders and he leaning on them and bending closer and closer to the rest of Brandi's body, so much so that Brandi's thighs were rubbing against her petite breasts.

Brandi had never believed she could be flexible enough to do this, but she was doing it. Her body was scrunched together by this hot Latino body whose long dick was plowing her hard. Her pussy hole was widened greatly as her lower body met her upper and was giving him amazingly deep penetration.

"Fuck me yes!" was all she could say as her mouth was in a constant state of wonder-induced openness. She had cum twice already and had no doubt a third was on the way.

The third orgasm hit about the same time as his first. Brandi was in a position where she really had no control over the sex and could barely move. She was just taking what came to her, which excited her. She felt her climax grow even more intense than the last two and gave out a long moan which broke into a long scream. While she was screaming, the guy was making a lot of strange noises and groans as he pumped her pussy full of his white cream.

* * *

Kate was still being taken by her guy from behind while they were standing up. She was gripping the top of the dresser her long, luscious legs spread, while he had his hands glued to her hips thrusting from underneath her ass and into her pussy.

Kate really enjoyed this angle and knew that she was going to cum soon. She felt the sensation grow in her, which seemed different in the standing position in a way that she really liked She put her head down on the dresser with her arms, biting her knuckles and stifling her cries of joy as her orgasm hit.

As she was subsiding, they could hear Brandi's scream through the walls. This seemed to send Kate's guy off and he started to cum, pulling out of her half way through and allowing his semen to drip carelessly on the floor underneath them.

* * *

On the beach, Nikki was having one of the most incredible fucks of her life. Underneath the starlit sky reflecting off the ocean, smooth Cancun sand underneath them, and a guy who she would never see again who would remain perfect in her memory. She, like Brandi, had already cum twice, once on top the other on bottom. Now she was on top again and was building up number three. How he had held it in this long she didn't know.

She bent herself lower to kiss him, her hips still gyrating around his thick cock. He cupped her enormous breasts in his hands as their tongues wrestled each other. As they broke away and she straightened back up, his hands remained planted on her jiggling mounds.

"Oh Gawd," he moaned underneath her, "Can I cum inside you baby?"

Last year Nikki had learned what Eileen learned this year about the no-condoms on spring break rule and was prepared for it. She nodded.

Nikki was a little disappointed that she wasn't going to get her third orgasm, but as he was grunting and cumming, spraying his jizz up inside of her, it hit. She started grinding away on his emptying dick faster, letting her sensations burst forth. She cried out with pleasure into the open air of the Mexican Riviera.

* * *

And so spring break came to an end. At Freeport beach, all the students were packing up getting ready to head back to their respective campuses. Faith, Lana, and Eileen packed up Eileen's jeep and said goodbye to Allie.

"Hope you had fun babes!" Allie waved to them, "I'll probably be out for the end of the year party in a few months!"

As they were about to get into the jeep, Faith suddenly got a wicked idea in her head.

"Hey girls, how about we give everyone one last taste of spring break?"

The other two gave wicked smiles in response and they all threw off their tops as well as their bikinis underneath. They hopped in the jeep and hung their tits out the windows, driving by for all to see. This was immediately followed by the cheers of the crowds getting ready to leave the beach.

* * *

On the flight home, Brandi and Kate had fallen asleep in the seats ahead of Nikki and Raven who were quietly reading Cosmo. Raven leaned into Nikki and spoke quietly so the people around them wouldn't hear.

Jedikool
Jedikool
74 Followers