Sorority Pledge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Hillary wriggled and squirmed on the bed, Nate dropped down to her vaginal opening and started gathering up her nectar as it began to flow bountifully out of her. He took it into his mouth, running it around inside his cheeks, as though he was sampling a fine brandy. Hillary's love juices were simply scrumptious. As soon as he gathered up her cum, he returned to her clitoris and 'G' spot he could create some more.

As soon as Hillary would start to recede from her high intensity orgasm, Nate would push her over the top again. Soon it seemed to the girl that life was nothing but one long climax. Nathaniel kept her cumming for at least two minutes, as he continued to savor the tanginess and sweet overtones of her flowing juices.

Hillary finally panted out, "No, um, no, no more! It's too much! Gawd, ah, AH, AHHH!"

Nate managed to wiggle out of his expensive slacks while he also enjoyed Hillary's glory hole. He was hard and he was ready, he slipped his boxer shorts down his legs. It was time to see what her wonderful pinkness felt like wrapped around his hard cock. Her puffy pink pussy lips protruded practically pleading to be penetrated.

As he crawled up between Hillary's legs, Nathan could feel the warmth of her thighs against his hips, the smoothness of her creamy skin. Hillary was coming down off her last tongue induced orgasm. She panted, "Oh that's it, fuck me, Nate. Fuck me good! I really need to feel you inside me." Hillary was SO ready to feel his hardness up inside her tummy.

Nate took a few seconds to wet himself in the juices he hadn't caught with his mouth. Hillary was still soaked from her cum and his saliva. Once wetted, he slipped the tip inside her sweet spot. Her labia parted and wrapped itself up around the head of his cock. He rocked his hips forward, causing his hard shaft to slide inside the beautiful girl.

Working his hips once, twice, three times. Nate felt his cock be completely swallowed by her vagina. She took his full eight inches like it was nothing, yet her vagina felt snug, wrapped around him tightly. With her engine tight, clean interior, low miles, good tires - it was time to take her for a ride.

Hillary felt Nate penetrate deep into her vagina, she relished the feel of his cock as it stretched her out, filling her emptiness, making her whole. She was always in awe of the feel of a nice sized penis inside her body, how it made her feel complete each time a man would sink himself up inside her tummy.

When Nate worked himself in and out of her pussy, she could feel her vagina expand and contract around where his penis was at that moment. She always thought the sensation of a soft shaft with its hard core, working its way against her vaginal walls, was a pleasure like nothing else. Nathan was no different than others other than he was a tad longer, and a touch bigger around.

Hillary wrapped her legs up around the 36 year old man's hips, pulling him deep inside her with each of his inward strokes. She loved the feel of his naked butt against her feet as she wrapped them around his bottom.

Soon Hillary marked the cadence with an, "Unh, unh, unh..." sound each time their pubic bones came together. What was even more sensational, is that her clit seemed to be positioned between them where they were coming together, getting the squeeze every time they collided. After just a minute or so of Nate's rhythmic fucking, Hillary found herself cumming yet again.

Nate felt the girl writhe underneath him; she started to cum from just their fucking. This, and the secret he was withholding from Hillary, drove him to his own sweet agony. He felt it start deep in his bottom. He felt it spread into his back and legs as his cock began to pulse. Nathaniel felt his own strong climax overtake him. It had been months since he had found relief last, having the gorgeous young woman beneath his hips made the end of his temporary celibacy even sweeter.

As Hillary's body quaked and shook on its own, bathing her in sweet little shocks and tremors that radiated out from deep inside her pussy, she felt Nate begin to pulse against her walls. She loved feeling when Peter would cum inside her, and she equally liked it with Nathaniel too. She gasped out, "Fucking is fucking fantastic!" She didn't care how it came out, how it sounded, it was completely true!

Hillary felt her body regain some control as Nate collapsed down onto her chest. She felt her hard nipples poking into his soft skin. She smelled the aroma of his man smell mixed with a very expensive cologne. She could also detect the smell of their sex as drifted up from between them. He may have been a complete stranger to her, but his love making had been top notch. She lay there with the pressure of his body pressing down on her enjoying the afterglow.

She marveled that she could get so into it while fucking with strangers. Something else she would have to explore as she worked to become a psychologist.

After a bit and with a degree of effort, Hillary rolled her body, depositing her lover off to her side. She softly whispered, "Roll onto you're back." Hillary was by no means finished for the night. She wanted Nate's hardness back up inside her pussy. If she had to clean him up to get it, so be it.

Nate happily complied as the naked girl started to kiss his breasts. She stroked his man boobs as she took his nipples into her mouth and gently sucked on them like he had done to her. She had always been fascinated with men's breasts. According to Peter, a man's nipples could be nearly as sensitive as a girl's, if the mood was right. Apparently the mood was stellar, Nate moaned as he lay with his eyes closed. His nipples formed hard little buds that she continued to tease with her tongue.

After satisfying herself on his breast, Hillary moved down kissing ribs, diaphragm, belly, and navel. She began to fondle him with her hand as she moved even lower. Finally, having teased him just enough, she pulled his flaccid, cum coated penis into her mouth. She took him inside her mouth clear down to the root, she began to clean him off with her tongue. She marveled once again at the taste of their comingled cum that coated him. After taking Pete to completion inside her mouth over the weekend, she knew the male taste. She also tasted the tangy, lightly sweetened taste of her own cum.

Nate was quick to recover as Hillary bobbed up and down his growing shaft. Most girls she knew thought an erect penis was ugly, but she loved the look of a hard cock. It radiated power, stamina, and strength. Male attributes she admired.

Hillary suckled Nate's rod until she knew his passion was up. She was aroused from performing the act. Instead of letting him cum inside her mouth, she was going to be selfish and use him to stimulate her vagina again.

Sensing her direction, Nate sat up and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. He smiled at Hillary and suggested, "Why don't you come here and sit in my lap."

Hillary grinned and said, "Okay, as long as I get your nice long cock back inside me, I don't care how we do it."

Hillary straddled his lap facing the man. She noted, to get in position, it required her to snug herself right up against his body. She felt his hot thick cock slide against the crack of her ass. Hillary rose up and gripped his cock, pulling it forward, moving it between her legs, letting it coming to rest with its tip poised in her vaginal opening. Feeling him glide into her sweet spot, she settled her body down on him, impaling herself on his hard shaft.

She just sat on him for a good while, enjoying his cock as it filled her. Hillary began to raise herself up and down on her knees, which were off to the sides of his narrow hips. She could feel his hard softness glide along the insides of her vaginal walls. His mushroom shaped flange teased her nerve endings, causing her to delight in sensations of her stimulated nerve endings.

Soon, she discovered she got more pleasure by grinding her hips forward and back, and side to side. This caused a kaleidoscope of sensations against the walls of her canal. By grinding instead of bobbing, she maintained that full, complete feeling, while still stimulating both of their genitalia.

She could feel her hard nipples scrape against the light coating of hair and warm skin of his chest. The hair brushing her nipples gave Hillary a whole new set of sensations to explore and enjoy. To date, she had only fucked boys with bald chests.

Feeling herself tightly up against Nate's body was extremely intimate. At first she thought it was maybe a bit too intimate, being so entwined with a perfect stranger. For some reason, Nathaniel seemed to be so familiar to her. It was like she had amnesia. She knew the man meant something to her, but for the life of her, she didn't know what. She had no idea why she should feel that way either. Soon she found herself with her arms wrapped tightly around his chest, her head on his shoulder as she ground her pussy on his cock, occasionally bobbing up and down on his shaft.

Hillary had another sweet little orgasm. It wasn't one of the dynamic ones like she had earlier, but it still caused her body to tense up and her vagina to spasm repeatedly around Nate's hard shaft. She felt the waves of delight pour through her legs and torso. It left her gasping for breath and caused her to come to a standstill until it was over. Then she resumed wriggling on his hard cock she had hidden up inside her tummy.

As she got back to work, Nate continued to enjoy Hillary riding his manhood. She enveloped him, wrapping him like a warm wet bun. She was delightfully tight, and the grinding she was doing was driving him up a tree. Fucking the beautiful blond was like a dream come true.

Hillary enjoyed the feel of his larger than normal cock stretching her, stuff her, filling her, as it completed her. After several minutes after her orgasm, she was captivated yet again as she felt his hard shaft begin to throb throughout her vagina. She felt his climax from top to bottom against her walls. She enjoyed the wonderful feeling of his hot semen as it bathed her cervix. All in all it had been another delightful love making session.

Feeling spent, Hillary pushed the man over onto his back as she laid on top his body. Nathaniel pulled her up against him and held the beautiful girl as they both enjoyed the afterglow from their love making. After a bit, Hillary climbed off the older man and snuggled up against his side as the pair drifted off to sleep.

Throughout the night, the couple would wake to perform different acts. Nate ate her pussy several more times and they fucked in a half dozen different positions. The one that Hillary liked the best is when he spooned her from behind, fucking her with a gentle rhythm sometime in the darkness of the early morning hours. Before dawn, Hillary went down again on the man's cock again and this time she took him inside her mouth as he spurted from his climax; it was a reward for all the attention he gave her pussy throughout the night.

In the morning, Nate invited her to join him in his 5' x 8' luxury shower. Hillary was deluged from several directions from the various showerheads drenched her in soft warm water. The shower was obviously installed to accommodate two or more people.

While showering, Hillary allowed Nate to bend her over and take her from behind. It was their last act of sex after a long night of love making. Hillary could say without hesitation, that she was completely sated, as well as a bit bow legged. She totally enjoyed having a romp with the gregarious handsome man, and she caused a very large donation to be made to the Shriner Hospitals.

As they were dressing, Hillary asked, "Okay, now it's time for you to answer some of my questions, okay?"

Nate gave her a hint of a smile, "Sure, what would you like to know?"

Hillary cocked her head to the right, appraising the man. As she was hooking up her bra, she asked, "How do you know my mother?"

Nate grinned, "I know her from childhood."

Hillary said, "So like was she a next door neighbor or something?"

Nate shook his head no. He said, "Something, not my next door neighbor though."

Hillary said, "Nate, don't make me pull this out of you, please." Then she asked, "So, was she a family friend, her family?"

Nate shook his head no again, "Maybe, you should start with asking me my last name is again."

Hillary was really perplexed, why on earth would that matter, but the way he protected it last night, she knew it had to be the clue she needed, so she asked, "Okay, Nathaniel, what Is your last name?"

Nate gave her a radiant smile. He answered, "My name is Nathaniel Lawrence Randell."

Hearing the last name, Hillary was broadsided with the significance. Hillary gasped "So you and my mother are related! What cousins?" Nate shook his head no. Hillary's mouth hung open, she squeaked, "Oh my gawd! Tell me you're not one of my mother's brothers!"

Nate shook his head, "I'm your mother's oldest younger brother, so I can't grant your request."

Hillary was totally astounded, she was baffled, "But, you said that you and my mother were lovers! How can that be?"

Nate looked at Hillary like she was a bit dense, "Your mother and I were lovers, the same way you and Peter are paramours. She took me to her bed when she was almost 16 and I was barely 14."

Hillary felt the blood drained out of her face, she nearly fainted, she asked, "How did you..."

Nate finished for her, "Know about you and Peter? I have folks that keep an eye on you two. I was astonished that you and he would find each other appealing that way. You're mother and I did, and I have to admit, I was quite pleased to find out that you and Peter have too." Seeing the question on her face, he continued, "I had to keep an eye on you from afar. Your mother insisted that I have no contact with you and Peter. Until you both were 18, her word was law. She threatened a restraining order if I didn't comply with her wishes.

"So, the only other recourse I had was to hire as string of private detectives to keep an eye on you for me. They reported back to me regularly, telling me about you're lives."

As Nate explained his relationship, the full impact of his disclosure came crashing down around the girl. She exclaimed, "But, this all mean that you're my uncle!" She gasped, "You fucked me like I was just any girl! Why didn't you tell me who you are?" She cried out, "Shit Nathan, what we did last night was incestuous!"

Nate grinned, "Yes it was, wasn't it glorious?"

Hillary spouted out, "Are you totally fucking insane!"

Nate shook his head, not understanding her explosive reaction, "No, at lease I don't think I am. I enjoyed my niece like I enjoyed her mother so many years ago. What's wrong with that?"

Hillary shouted as she repeated, "Its incest, that's what's wrong!"

Nate looked at her curiously, "So what is it that you and Peter do? As long as we aren't all trying to have babies, what's it matter. You were one of the most fantastic partners I've ever had, Hillary."

With Nate's declaration, reality hit Hillary square in the face, "So our whole fucking family is screwed up in the head! My mother and you, Peter and me, are there any others?"

Nate smiled, "Well, yes, I had to share your mom with our little brother, Samuel. Sometimes, he and I would make love with your mom together. I always suspected our father got in on the act too at some point. You're mother really loved to drop her panties. It didn't seem to matter that we were family with her."

Hillary was feeling guilty about her relationship with Peter, convicted by her own willing actions. She realized that for her to continue to accuse Nathaniel of incest was hypocritical, when she herself had been getting a steady diet of it for almost a week now. What she was mad at him for now was because he didn't tell her before they fucked each other. She had to admit, her uncle was a fantastic lover.

Hillary said, "Well, I concede your points, I still think you should have given me the information BEFORE we began screwing, not after we've already fucked a half dozen times. I should have been given a choice to turn you down."

Nate shook his head no, "No, you willingly put yourself up for auction. I won the auction and I was entitled to have my way with you. Remember, a contract is a contract."

Hillary gasped out in frustration, "Uncle Nate, you are incorrigible!"

Nate grinned, "Guilty."

Hillary took a deep breath and let it out. Given her relationship with Peter, she had to give in. She was still glad to know her uncle, to put a face to name she hadn't had. She was still miffed that he tricked her, but he was handsome and he was fantastic in bed.

She asked, "Okay, you said you had other business with me last night. What on earth could be so important that it casts shadows over you and I having incestuous relations with each other?"

Nate's smile disappeared from his face. He looked a Hillary with a measure of pain. "First, let me say that I wished I had been able to know you long before now. Your mother totally cut me off from her family. I know you're shocked that I would have sexual relations with you, you being my niece and all. I'm sorry; maybe you're right, I should have let you know up front. But, I had a wonderful time making love with you, and judging from your reaction, your amazing orgasms, you had to have enjoyed it too." Hillary started to interject, but Nate held up his hand to forestall her.

He continued, "Hillary, I think you are a wonderful girl who's had a bad time of it. It must have really sucked, having to live with my sister and her emotionally challenged husband. I told you last night, the money made her go bad; she had been wonderful as a girl. That said, she is a greedy, selfish bitch who lives for money and power. She won't stop at anything to add to either. Being her child, your just a tool to be used - Peter too. Even your father was just a stepping stone, a trophy husband, to be used on her quest for glory, power and riches.

There was a long silence, and then Nate confessed, "Hillary, I'm dying." Seeing the look of shock on his nieces face, he continued, "I had a melanoma growing on my back. By the time I had it checked out, it had already metastasized. It has spread throughout my body and it's just a matter of time before it turns me into a corpse.

"My dear, sweet, beautiful niece, I have no heir. My wife was barren, and I haven't felt like taking another one after Angelique died. I don't even have any bastards that I know of. The only consolation I have is if there is an afterlife, I'll be joining my beloved Angie sooner than later."

He paused for another minute, and then he continued, "Hillary, I plan on leaving almost everything I have to you and that may end up being a curse for you. By making you my heiress, it will piss your mother off to no end. She will figure by all rights, my fortune belongs to her. She couldn't be more wrong.

"Hillary, this is going to be your ticket to once and for all to rid yourself of the evil shrew. You will inherit the family mansion, this house. You will inherit my cut of the Randall fortune, which is currently valued at around 732 million dollars. Right now I'm heavily invested in oil shale, but I plan on diversifying before I pass on. You will be my soul heir, so you can decide whether or not you want to share with Peter or not.

"As far as me fucking you, well just chock it up to the fact that I'm a selfish, self-centered, egotistical, perverted bastard who was cut from the same bolt of cloth as your mother. I wanted to enjoy myself with you; I didn't want you to turn me away. So, I kept it secret until we were finished."

Hillary, shoving the whole incest thing to the back of her mind, asked, "So, the cancer, does it hurt?"