Sorrel's Long Journey to Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while they lay together, side by side, she facing him, her body in the crook of his upwardly stretched legs and chest, him wrapped around her in an almost protective grasp. They fell asleep, one man, one woman, one heart, one soul, united in love, a love neither originally sought nor wanted, but now both clamored for hungrily.

Downstairs Mary waited dinner. When the kids came in hungry she gave them bologna sandwiches. When they asked where their dad and Sorrel were, she told them to leave them alone. Marion knew and understood. She didn't say anything. The boys were too busy. They went back outside to continue the hunt for Rupert, or anything they had a mind to catch.

Later around 5:00 Sorrel and Fletcher started to rouse. They kissed some more. They cuddled and cooed, but for them the sex was over. They weren't kids. As they got up Fletcher still had trouble keeping his hands away.

Sorrel finally pushed him off, "Get out of here. I have to get dressed."

He loved the way she looked; the way she was, but he understood. As he got up to go downstairs he kissed her once more, "Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for you and I."

Sorrel didn't quite know where he was headed, "What happens tomorrow?"

He kissed the top of her head, "Florence wants to take you someplace," He smiled, "Don't worry she assured me nothing's wrong. In fact, I think she's on our side."

"And you," asked Sorrel.

"Me? Why I'll be on airplanes most of the day."

She gave him a puzzled look.

"I have to go pick up somebody's children."

Sorrel didn't say anything. She was too scared.

Further in town, at Fletcher's brother's Warren listened to a voice message from Florence. "A polygraph," he blurted out. "What the hell is Florence doing?" Warren knew time was rapidly becoming his enemy. He couldn't wait any longer. Though it was Sunday he knew the CIA never slept. He picked up his private phone and started punching in the coded numbers.