Sounds of the Night

Story Info
She wants a child he can't provide.
2.4k words
4.28
108.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Y2J420
Y2J420
9 Followers

April 3- April 24

Work has began to take over too much of my life. I've been working for six days a week, 8:00 to 6:00 for the last three weeks now. The pay is good, but it has been hurting my marriage and family a lot. I rarely get to see my three year old daughter and beautiful wife Amy. The only day I do is on Sunday, but I'm so tired and bummed out knowing tomorrow is Monday, that I don't feel like doing much.

June 2

We haven't made love in two months. Amy is really edgy right now too. She always wants it, and I wish I could give it to her, but I just can't. She dropped a bomb on me the other day, she wants to have another child. I don't think my work load could handle another child. I barely get to see out first one. She didn't seem to like my response.

June 5

Well, I tried. I tried giving her the new child she wants. Deep down I want it to, but it like I'm making out more like a chore than anything. The sex was good. She enjoyed it... twice. We've always had a great sex life, and she never complained. It is just that our sexual activity has died down beyond belief. I feel like I can't provide.

June 23

Well, Amy isn't pregnant. We've tried several times since the first, but it hasn't succeeded. I'm not impotent or anything. She's not infertile, it just isn't clicking. She seemed to take it pretty hard, yet she seemed optimistic. On the other hand, my good friend Tim is coming by and spending a few days here. I haven't seen him in years.

June 27

Tim arrived. The man is like a brickhouse; straight from the military. About 6'5", built, athletic, and a shaved head. We used to be roommates in college. We're both pretty built, but his black skin clings to his muscles almost like Spandex. He never met Amy before. They said the basic "Hi's" and "How are you's?" I showed him his room. It's right behind our room. He took a big liking to our daughter, Danielle.

The Night it Happened

"So Matt, how did you land a fine piece of art like Amy?"

"Tim, I already told you, we met at a business party."

"That's right, she was drunk, so she didn't know any better." We both had a laugh at that one. Tim has always had a good sense of humor. Amy liked it as well. She would laugh and giggle with almost everything he said.

"So this is your last night here Tim?" asked Amy.

"Yeah, I got to head back out to station."

"Not to pry or anything, but how come a "stud" like you don't have a girlfriend?" Amy asked again.

"Well when I'm on duty, it's hard for me to maintain a close relationship. I mean, I've had some girlfriends while in the army, just not any really serious ones."

Amy seemed to linger to his every word. She also seemed a bit depressed in the fact that Tim was leaving after tonight.

I pulled her aside, "Why are you looking so sad?"

"I wish he didn't have to go. He's so funny and we always have a great time." she said.

"Yeah I know. But he should be back again." She smiled a bit on that, and kissed my lips and went back to the dining room.

I had to get up early in the morning because of work, so I went to sleep a bit early, around 9:00 PM. Amy and Tim stayed up and talked. Around 9:45 I woke up to go to the bathroom. I heard Amy talking to Tim about wanting another child and how we have been trying. I felt a bit hurt that she'd be talking a friend of mine about a subject like that, but I get over things pretty quickly.

I'm a light sleeper and around 10:15 I felt Amy slide into bed. She moved in close and pressed her rock hard ass against my groin. I moaned a bit, but didn't do anything. I was tired. At about 10:40, I was stirred by some minor shuffling in the room next to me. I looked over and Amy wasn't there. I again heard some shuffling and a slight giggle coming from the room next door. Now Tim doesn't giggle, but Amy does. I got up quietly and crept to the doorway of Tim's room. In there, I saw one of the most beautiful scenes I could ever lay my eyes upon.

I peered into the room through the halfway opened door and saw some light on. I saw the bed spread get pushed aside, and saw a tanned, white thigh push its way up. I then saw a black hand slide its way down the thigh and under the covers. I knew then what was happening. I mean, I had a major hunch once I heard the giggling from the room, but this just confirmed it. Karen was making love to Tim. Or should I say Tim was making love to Karen? Either, my wife was with another man. However, I didn't even bother stopping it. I was too fixated on the images. The bed spread had slipped off to the floor (to my delight) and I could see all the action. My wife was lying under Tim's massive black body. Her thighs were wrapped around his ass with her heels gently pushing him in deeper. Her arms were around his neck with her lips on his ear. She was moaning under her breath everytime he pounded into her. Ohh the beautiful sound it would make when he'd fully enter her. The soft collision of his black skin against her white body.

I could see his black dick glide easily into her pink folds. Her head was cocked to the side, and her mouth in a perfect, small circle. He was stretching her wide. He had one hand under her head propping it up, and the other cupping her left 36 C breast. Her 5'"7" frame looked so small under him. She was squirming under him, so he took her in his arms and rolled onto his back. She was looking down at him, licking her lips. I could see his mouth sucking on one of her nipples as he began thrusting upward as she came down on him. He kept a hand on her tight ass, and squeezed it softly. I could see the hickey he left on her neck and a portion of the love bites on her chest. Her long blonde hair was covering his face, but I could see her head around his chest, kissing and sucking on it. I heard her gasp his name, and I worried about our daughter. I went to her room, but she was still asleep. I hurried back to Tim's room, and saw they had gone back to Tim being on top. He was pistoning into her, faster than before. He had amazing staying power. She was teasing his ear again with her tongue, and I heard him exclaim he was going to cum. He began to remove himself from her, when out of no where I saw her hands squeeze his ass and pull him back into her.

Then, she said the most amazing thing, "no...no...in me...please...I want to feel you cum as I do..." My jaw dropped. This was the first time I noticed he had no condom on. But I was in no position to stop him. She moved her lips to his and slipped her wet tongue deep into his mouth and kept it there. She took one hand and took his and placed it on her chest. Her eyes were shut, as was his. His grunting increased in volume, and her moans became more frequent. Her thighs stayed around his hips and they remained in their kiss. I could see he was losing his composure because his thrusts became more out of control. He thrusted as deep as he could into her, and held it there. I knew he was cumming. He stopped moving, her tongue danced with his. She was racked with an orgasm. His ass contracted as he shot streams of his potent semen deep into her unprotected womb. He just lied on top of her, kissing and touching her body. She gasped for air as she came down from her orgasm. She was still trembling.

"Tim, my God. I have never in my life, cum like that," Amy said.

"I'm sorry, I kinda got carried away," he said with a chuckle.

They stayed together and just kissed. I left the doorway and went back to my room. I had mixed emotions. Both jealous and excited. I then heard, through the wall, Karen exclaim, "Oh God Tim, again?" I tried to fall asleep, to mild success.

I awoke in the morning, and Amy was next to me in bed. Her tight ass pressed against my groin again. I had to go to work, and Tim left during the day. Amy stayed asleep while I left. I really wanted to talk to her about, but I didn't think I should. So I didn't, well, at least for a while.

September 24

It has been about three months since Tim had my wife. My jealousy and hurt from the experience are gone. An interesting thing has occurred though. Amy's stomach has bulged out a bit, and she is showing that she is pregnant. She is so very happy. I'm happy for her too. I know who the dad is though. It's not me. It has to be Tim. Amy and I talked about the incident. I forgave her. I didn't really feel she needed to apologize anyways. She told me how it began. I'll go back to her words...

"Well when you went to sleep that night, Tim and I stayed up and talked. Somehow, the subject landed on us trying to have kids. Tim said he always wanted a son, but feared he'd never be able to have one. With him saying that, I never imagined giving myself to him so he could fulfill a "dream" of his. However, we continued talking, and I felt his hand on my thigh. I was startled at first, but his hand slid up and down so softly I didn't want him to stop. I began to move closer to him so he could get better access. Then you came downstairs so I moved back and we just continued talking. This went on for a bit, and he and I said we were both tired."

"Both of us went to bed, and no later than twenty minutes after being in bed, I saw him in the doorway. He was looking at me, and motioning me to him. I got up and went to talk to him. He said he felt a bit lonely. I had some sympathy for him because I knew he'd be leaving tomorrow. I also noticed him looking at my chest a lot as we talked. I felt a little bold, so I framed them as best I could. He was getting more daring and his hand landed on the small of my back as we went to his room. I don't know how I got there, but I did. When we got into his room, I had turned around to turn on the light. When I returned, he pulled me to him, and kissed my cheek. He went on to tell me how has never been with a white woman before, and had always fancied the idea. This was really turning me on, and my nipples became hard and my pussy was wet. He must've saw this, because he picked me up and laid me on the bed. I didn't want to get up and move, so I just laid there waiting for him."

"He leaned down and we kissed for the first time. His tongue felt so good in my mouth. His hands went straight for my chest and I didn't resist. I just moaned as he had his way. He managed to take my panties off, and he proceeded to eat me out slowly at first, and then more powerfully as I came. After this, I saw his dick for the first time. I was just amazed by the color. Images popped into my head about him entering me with it. This just made me wetter."

"Before he entered me, he asked about a condom. I said, "no, don't worry about it." I wanted to completely feel him take me. And he took me so slow Matt, I felt so special when he did. He took his time entering me, and just kept complimenting my body. All I could do was lie back and left him use me. Well he didn't really use me. We both shared a mutual want, and we took it. I kept looking down the whole time to see his jet black dick enter my pink folds. The color difference kept sending me over the edge."

"I wanted him to cum in me because I knew of one thing; pregnancy. I'm so sorry about that Matt, but I needed to feel it. He couldn't get over my chest though. And you saw the love bites on them. He just kept telling me how great they were. He called them perfect, and wished he could touch them all the time. I said "tonight, they are all yours." He just groaned with delight."

"He took me three times that night. I loved it when he was on top, crushing my body a bit. I felt so vulnerable. He took me from behind, and he me on top too. I kept keeping him in me so he'd cum in my body. It was so hot and thick when he did. I kept cumming and cumming. After the last time, I stayed with him for about twenty minutes, and we just "made out" in a sense like teenagers would."

December 12

Well she is really showing now. I'm so proud of her. She still looks as beautiful as always. We were talking about names for the baby. Amy insists that if it is a boy, we name is after the father, Tim. I had some resentment over that, but I've grown to accept the fact that the child isn't really "mine" per say. I wonder what Tim will say when he finds out?

Y2J420
Y2J420
9 Followers