Spa Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria gave my nipple on slow soft lick with her flat tongue and stood up. I lay there limply panting wanting to say something, but not knowing what to say. When Maria moved to the foot of the bed she was completely naked. She was rubbing the almond oil onto her own body. With a smile she kissed my big toe. Then her hands were sliding up my legs and I realised she was pushing my knees wider and wider apart. When the lower half of my legs was entirely off the table Maria crawled onto the end of the table and began sliding her breasts over my legs and my crotch and stomach. I was entranced watching her dark skin over my pale skin. She sprinkled gentle kisses over my abdomen and hips, and I whimpered in anticipation.

Then I couldn't feel her lips or breasts against me anymore, and I looked down to see her smiling at me. Holding eye contact, she lowered her head and gently blew a stream of air into the blonde curls on my mound.

"Oh please, please..." I begged

I felt Maria's tongue tickle my clit and I almost screamed. Her strong capable fingers entered into my wet eager vagina and began thrusting. I pushed my hips onto her hand as far as possible and every time I thrust I could feel her hot slippery tongue flicking over the tip of my clit. I bit my lip to keep from yelling out. I could feel my blood coming to a boiling point. Then she started seriously eating me out. Her tongue and lips and teeth were everywhere and she was sucking and licking my juices up like she couldn't get enough. I couldn't even see anymore. My skin was burning and it seemed like everything I could see was on fire. Just before I was about to come, she removed her mouth and put 3 fingers into my wet hole. When her tongue slid over my clit one more time I was gone. I stopped breathing as I came harder than I could ever remember. I started breathing again as the first wave receded and smaller less intense waves lapped at my body and mind.

When I opened my eyes, Maria was laying full length beside me with one leg thrown over my legs. She was looking at my face. Here braid was flopped over her shoulder and the end was resting between my breasts. She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "We have to get out of here for the next appointment. If you want to give me your cottage number though, I'll let you return the favour."

I closed my eyes and smiled as I placed her hand on my breast. I love the spa.

12