Spanish Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyth
Nyth
7 Followers

“Suck it. Suck it.” He kept saying and I don’t know how or why but I wrapped my lips around him and began to do it. I was spinning as he shoved his finger deep into me and I some how just knew what to do. My head bobbed against the arm rest and my tongue swirled around him.

“That’s it, suck it. Suck it.” I couldn’t stop. My ass was bucking against his finger as he thrust everything he had into me. “Keep sucking it, my little cocksucker.” I couldn’t get enough.

I could hear my sister moaning and I didn’t care that she was watching us. I couldn’t see her while he was thrusting himself into my mouth, but I knew she was watching.

Then he stopped and pulled me up to him. Nervous I trembled. Although I had grown in height at that time, I was skinny and he was huge next to me. He looked into me eyes while stoking my dick and placed my hand on his dick.

“Rub my cock!” he commanded.

And I did. He then kissed me, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I had never kissed anyone before like that. My tongue rubbed his and he squeezed my dick so hard and rubbed my ass while pressing me to him. I was so inflamed with desire and in a complete daze. He began kissing my neck, deliberately making me look at my sister.

She was wide awake and had pulled her breasts out her bra and was rubbing herself madly. Her mouth was parted and her eyes fluttered as she thrust her fingers into her pussy. The room smelled of her and then he put his finger into me again. I nearly passed out.

He dropped to his knees and began to suck me. His finger was working in and out of me. My sister kept groaning and watched us. Watching me. She kept looking into my eyes as she moaned over and over. Then she pulled off her panties and spread her legs wide. For the first time I saw my sisters glistening pussy. Her bra came off next and her nipples were hard and so pink next to her white skin.

His fingers kept thrusting into me as he sucked me hard. Then he stopped. He stood up and stared at me.

“Suck my cock.” I looked from him to my sister. He spoke again, this time he words were thick with his accent. “Get on your knees and suck my cock.”

Annie finally spoke to me. “Do it brother. Suck him. I want to see you do it.” Her fingers were working hard as she looked at me.

In a daze I lowered to the floor and stared at him. The TV light flickered in the background and he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled him to me. I opened my mouth and took him into my mouth. He slowly began to fuck my mouth and I sucked as hard as I could. I looked up and watched him watch me. He groaned and kept staring at me or my sister. This went on and I’m not sure but I thought he was going to cum in my mouth. Then he stopped and pulled me to my feet.

He then turned me to my sister and pushed me toward her. She stopped moving. She was completely naked and heaving from breathing so hard. He then pushed me to my knees in front of her. I was between her legs. Then he pushed my head closer to her. My face was so close to her pussy. I could so smell her. I was so scared I was shaking.

“Lick you sister’s pussy.”

I hesitated. And looked my sister in her eyes. She was breathing heavy as well. Annie moaned at hearing what he said.

He leaned behind me and stuck his tongue into my asshole. I shivered from the pleasure of it and couldn’t help myself as I pushed myself back into his face. His whiskers were hard and pricked me, but I couldn’t get enough of the feeling.

He then pushed my body closer to my sister and I my face fell into her pussy. Unbelievably, he made me lick her. His tongue would dart into me and I would do the same to my sister’s pussy. Her flesh was both soft and hard. There was this part that if I sucked, my sister would writhe around and she would shove her fingers through my hair and pull my head to her. I became so caught up with this that I didn’t know it until he began putting his dick in my ass.

His cock felt incredibly huge. The pain was immense but my sister kept my mouth to her pussy and I could not get away. I felt him penetrate into me and slowly push himself into me. He stopped for a while and just sat there panting with my mouth and tongue lying on my sister’s stomach.

“Push against me,” he said. “Fuck my cock with your ass.” At first I just stayed there. My sister put her hand underneath my face and began fingering her pussy.

“I said to push against me. Fuck my cock,” he barked at me.

My sister pushed my head back and forced my mouth onto her wet pussy and in doing so impaled me on him. He groaned and thrust deep into me.

He then began to steadily fuck me with deep thrusts. Over and over again. I could hear him grunting and gasping, and I did the same. My sister cried out, cumming all over my face and this seemed to make him close to cumming.

“I’m going to pull out,” he said in halting breaths, “and you are going to swallow my cum.” With that he spun me around and pulled me to his great big cock.

I don’t know what came over me but I grabbed for it and shoved it into my mouth. It smelled musky and tasted salty and was throbbing and hot. I sucked him and sucked him. He then cried out as I felt this hot liquid hit the roof of my mouth. It had an intense flavor and there was a lot of it. It went everywhere, in my mouth on my face on my forehead, on my eyebrow and then back into my mouth.

He fell to his knees in front of me, looked up and smiled at me. Sweat dripped from him and he was covered in it. Then he stood up, patted me on the head and went to his room. In the television light I just sat there with my sister next to me, laying against her naked thigh.

What the hell just happened I thought. And just what the hell was going to happen when our parents found out about this.

**********

By the way, this is my first story. Thanks for reading. Vote for me if you can. Cheers.

Nyth
Nyth
7 Followers
12