Spanish Goddess Seduces a Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to move to touch her shoulder she rolled over onto her side and I thought "Oh shit! here it comes."

But to my surprise She said "Oh Fuck, I neva cammmmmmmmme soooooooo hart in my entiiire, liiiiiiiiifffe!"

Her face was red and full of hair. Then she quickly turned over facing forward and with lust in her eyes, her mouth open in the most sensuous expression as she leaned forward to reach for my waist. As she tried to undo my belt I got up.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I said.

She looked at me in surprise, her pupils dilated very large, eyes dancing as she stared into mine.

"Nevahhhh morrrrrrrrah, if your deeeck is half as good as your hands, it will be magic. Now, do it now!" She said with great excitement.

I stood up quickly and tried to get my pants undone as I sat down hard on the floor to take off my shoes with my pants bunched down around my knees.

After getting out of my clothes I stood up next to the bed. She was lying back down, eyes closed in peaceful state. My dick was pointing up proud and hard as a rock as I nudged the bed with my legs. When she felt the movement of the bed she opened her eyes .

"Oh my GAUD, your Fuckkkking Huuuugggge. OH Fuckkkk, WOW that's a beeeeeg deek." She exclaimed.

As she moved over closer I just snickered. I had been jelqing for the last few years and never had anyone seen me since I was divorced 6 years ago. My dick flesh was so engorged you could see every vein as they shoved their way to the surface under my penis skin. I wandered if my seemly larger dick was really as big as it's measurements showed. Evidently so since last I measured it was 8 inches long and nearly 6-1/4 inches around. It must have been even larger now being in the presence of such a goddess. They say your dick looks larger to other people than yourself and by her reaction it must have been enormous or she had only been with meager men.

Her demeanor quickly changed as she moved over to take hold of my new fucker. Her wanton lust was evident after having an orgasm or two and now saw her prize waiting.

"God it's so warm and the veins are bulging out everywhere woooow! I have never seen a deek so... so.. so Massive! Eats like a body builder dick trying to break loosss from eats skeen." Anastasia exclaimed in her mesmerizing accent.

Then she started examining it like a doctor would.

"Oh wow this thing is fucking huge and so heavy." Anastasia said in amazement as she tried to wrap a hand around the fattest part under the head.

I was also amazed at how turned on I was and it showed as my precum was flowing like a faucet now from being so excited. My dick seemed even bigger to me now being in the presence of a woman again. As I stood there my raging hard on was so firm and I could make it even harder by squeezing my inner thighs tighter and pulse my kegel muscles. My heart had to be pumping buckets to my groin after 6 years without even seeing a naked woman let alone one so exquisite. She twisted her hand back and forth around the loose skin so she could see the gap her fingers made. She tried in vain to touch her fingers together but it was too big around for her grip.

She was looking up at me now in disbelief.

"Such power." Anastasia said in amazement as she stroked it up and down pulling it back under tension.

"Had I known you were so huge I should have done this a loooonnnnng time ago." Anastasia snickered as she moved to better position herself.

"I am so fucking wet now, oh my god it's all over my inner thighs, I'm in such a state, I don't think I have ever been so turned on." She said in excitement.

Her forehead and upper chest were now pink and slightly moist.

"I am so hot. Is it hot in here?" She said as she leaned over to the side of the bed toward the night stand. She spyed the ceiling fan remote and she wiggled toward it then stretched her arm as far as she could. She stuck out her middle finger to tap a button and turned the fan on.

As she settled back down I could see the wet spot on the bed where she laid from her massage. She looked at it too as she sat there and reached between her legs to touch its stickiness. Then she looked up at me in awe.

"I had more orgasms with you massaging me than I ever had sex with anyone and you have not even fucked me yet. It has been so long for me, I think I'm going to cum again just thinking about how this fat fucking monster is going to stretch my poossy." Anastasia exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.

I thought I had to be in a dream, none of this is real. I am with someone so stunning I would have never had thought of being with and she is coming so easy it's like nothing I could have ever imagined.

Next she changed position and reached up to used my dick as a handle and swung herself around. She pulled me toward her, my feet slipped on the floor. I exhaled quickly from the frightening experience and I had to put out my hand on the bed to keep from tumbling on top of her.

Then in one unbelievable acrobatic move she spread her legs wide and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"There." She said as she looked between her legs.

Next she put her heels near the edge of the bed with the sides of her feet touching my outer thighs. Then she effortlessly lifted her torso, vulva first in a sexy thrust so her pussy was touching the underside base of my shaft and drawn tight balls. I adjusted myself a bit to help facilitate her making contact.

"Oh My Gaud your SOOO beeeeg!" Anastasia exclaimed as she held my shaft in between her legs thrusting herself on the underside of my dick. I was rocking now and she was holding my fat veined bulged dick down on her clit and upper pussy lips. We both rocked and gyrated for a few minutes which got my dick soaking with our combined juices now oozing into her belly button. I watched her stomach move up and down quickly from her ragged breathing and her boobs were swaying around. Her pussy was constantly dripping now and I was oozing as much precum.

She let go of my dick and it smacked my stomach which made her take notice of it bobbing as she put her hand in her pussy.

"I am so wet for your HUUUUGE DeeeKK NOW!" Anastasia said in a lustful voice.

Then she reached back up pulled down on my shaft and rubbed her hand on my massive dick head massaging in her hot sticky love juice all over it. This feeling was incredible as her very soft hands worked my head. I started moaning loudly as she did and she looked up at me.

"Feel goot?" She said in a lustful voice as she looked at me and had her her mouth open in awe. She continued to do this as she was looking directly into my eyes while she was in control of my immense pleasure.

"I can feel juor heart beeeting in juor deck. Eats pumping blood so fast I can feel eat in juor viens." She said very quickly as she looked up at me in astonishment.

"Oh My gaud, I'm so hot for you now, juor deek is so fucking... rock... hard!" Anastasia said as she held it down under tension.

Some of her heat and wetness was undoubtedly from the warming love lotion I used rubbing her gorgeous butt and inner thighs.

Again I thought, "I am dreaming! I am with this goddess and hearing her say she wants my newly made Fuck Monster Jelqued Dick. My dick is going to be used for the first time in 6 years. My suffering and celibacy, depression and low self esteem were now ending as we were both excited beyond belief while oozing the stickiest love lubricant like its going outt'a style."

The juices were flowing so much it started to make a trail from her belly button down the side of her waist as it went to the bed. She wiggled her butt farther toward to the edge of the bed and positioned the back of her knees, calves and feet around my upper butt and waist forcing my dick harder onto her vulva.

She looked up at me with an almost I don't know stare while contemplating at the sheer size of this thing between her legs. It was purplish red, huge veins bulging, ozzing goop like a faucet as she held it in high tension to her hot wet love vortex.

"I want you in me now". Anastasia said quickly as she unlocked her legs from behind me and spread them up and wider. She tilted her pelvis to the most extreme double jointed arc I had ever seen. It made her hip bones stick out under her skin far. I moved back a bit so the massive head was positioned toward her pussy lips. As she helped guide it to her she was slighty shaking her head no. Her eyes looked scared, mouth open in awe and as I leaned ever so slightly forward. My dick head was now pressing snuggly on her wet sticky pussy lips. .

"Oh My God". Anastasia said as she wiggled more, then grabbed her inside calves with both hands to pull her legs up as wide as they would go. I could see her muscular female thighs and calves straining in great tension as she pulled.

"Do it slow, slow, Ok reeeeaaaaalll slooowwwww." Anastasia said pleading me while she looked into my eyes.

I moved forward a teeny bit and she breathed in deep.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Anastasia exclaimed, so I stopped.

"Siii mas, Ok more." She said. So I moved in even more "Oh! Wait!" She said quickly as her hand slipped from her calve. She then used it to push on my lower abdomen in an effort to stop me. I pulled back a bit and popped out of her and she looked up at me and nodded.

"Uh huh," Anastasia said. "Yes that's it. I can do these," like it was a difficult task she was preparing for. I reached up and grabbed her ankles which pushed her vulva up and pussy lips wider. She then brought her hands down to push on my dick head down toward her tight entrance. This was to help guide it and ease the tension of its upward path into her waiting hot sticky snatch. She was looking down at my waist between her legs then up into my eyes nodding and saying

"Uh huh Si Oh Siiii Uh Huh." she spoke several more times as I moved slowly deeper into her. I then started rocking slightly back and forth in a steady motion, over and over with the head and a little bit in her. I was rocking a little faster now as she was getting into it and the pressure was easing but she was still so fucking tight. My large dick head crown must have been in far enough past her g-spot to put force on it as it came back and then moved in. Over and over this must have happened many, many times. It must have been in the perfect position and combined with the fact she already had many orgasms the g-spot pressure was perfect enough bring about the next events.

I suddenly felt her pussy grab and squeeze around me like a death grip as she simultaneously screamed.

"Si Si, OAHHhhhhhhhhH, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk Siiiiiiiiiiiiiii..." she cried as she closed her eyes and stiffened with gut wrenching orgasm and started bucking.

Love juice shot out of her pussy with the force of a garden hose and I stopped because her pussy clamped so tight I could not move as she convulsed for almost a minute breathing frantically and jerking her head back and forth like possessed person. I stayed in her the whole time and she slowly calmed down and opened her eyes. Next she looked down at my stomach then reached down under her leg near her butt to feel my shaft and determine how much was in her. Then she shook her head in disbelief "Oh fuck you're so long, you're not even all the way in yet and I'm already Cuming like crazy. I feel so full of you stretching my pussy far and you're not nearly bottomed out. I don't know if I can take all of you." she exclaimed shaking her head.

I could not believe that my dick could give so much pleasure. The hours I spent jelquing and stretching, sure paid off. The agony, pain and time was now all worth it as this goddess was cuming on my dick like she never came before like neither of my wives before her. I was living the fantasy of a well endowed man fucking a goddess into what would soon become unbelievable multiple convulsing orgasms. This I could only dream of for the last 30 years of my adult life.

I pulled out of her and she let her legs fall down the side of the bed as her breathing returned to normal.

"Oh my God you make me cum so hard. Do you like blow jobs?" Anastasia said.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I know guys like blow jobs, Righ?" Anastasia said as she moved closer to my dick.

Shaking my head "I have never really..." I said.

She stopped and then leaned forward to put her hand flat on my public bone.

"Wait a minute; have you never had a blow job?" She exclaimed in utter disbelief.

"Na, No, Not really to orgasm." I said.

"What the fuck?" Anastasia said then looking deep into my eyes then continued.

"No are... really... got to be kidding ME right? Come on, how old are you?" Anastasia said

"53." I said

"Well your dick is a little intimidating." as she grabbed hold of it still hard; "I don't think I can put it in my mouth." Anastasia said as she pulled her head away from it.

"Then how did you get to be so good with your hands, and no woman ever wanted to return the favor. No, No, Noooooo, I can, not believe these." Anastasia exclaimed as she put her hand up gesturing... "You, are lying to me, no?"

I shook my head no.

"No Fucking way!" Anastasia said. "No fucking way. It's like you are a virgin. Wait have you even been with a woman? Wait, YES I know you... were... married?" she exclaimed.

"Yes I was married twice," I said.

"And neither of them bitches ever sucked you to completion? How long were you married?" Anastasia said.

"A total of 23 years." I said.

"Oh My fucking GAUD, No way, you fucked them and you ate their pussies? no?" Anastasia said.

"Yes first wife all the time, I had to before I could..." I said.

She cut me off.

"She would not suck your dick after you ate her pussy? Did she cum when you ate her?" She said.

"Big time," I said "Sometimes she would tell me to leave her alone, her pussy was too sensitive and she did not want anymore. Then I remember her saying one time, it felt like her pussy was on fire."

Anastasia looked up at me and shook her head in disbelief.

"No way, wait a minute here. Let me get this straight. So you ate her to ultra sensitivity," as she starting counting with her fingers. "Which means she was having multiple, convulsive, continuous orgasms. Many times righhhh? And she never wanted to give you, one, blow job in return?" she shrieked.

"10 years worth?" I said.

"Aye Aye Aye, You, ARE a dedicated motha... fucker!" Anastasia exclaimed.

"And number 2?" Anastasia said.

"She sucked a little but nothing major, she just wanted to be fucked." I said.

"Just fucked? To orgasm?" Anastasia said.

"Yes, I would massage her." and nodded to Anastasia as I held up my hands twisting them which she understood how I got to be good at massaging.

"Then we had toys." I said.

"Keeeennky!" Anastasia said.

"And a hand held massager on her back, butt and pussy." I said.

"So she... must... have had multiple O's... as well?" Anastasia said.

"So you... must have... spent hours at time... making love to these women? Women are slow to orgasms and you have them coming over hand and feast which takes time to get there. Man!! you have a lotta, lotta, fucking patience." Anastasia said.

"Yep," I said "By then she was begging me to fuck her." I continued.

"I bet, with that much attention and that big dick, I would, am as well. So you are Master Lover by now, 20 years of fucking, playing and eating pussy to multi orgasmic, convulsive bliss...and don't forget massaging too." As she shook her finger at me.

"¿Ah mi dios qué he encontrado yo aquí?" (Oh my god what have I found here?) She exclaimed as she leaned over to grab the sheets below her.

"A man who can take women... to the utmost heights of ecstasy... and wants nothing in return, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aaahhhahh." Anastasia Exclaimed as she hit the bed with her head bent down, hair falling freely then shaking her head in complete astonishment.

Then she flipped her head back up quickly to get the hair up and back, and looked me directly in the eyes.

"So you have no idea how a blow job feels? I am beyond... I am speechless!" Anastasia said shaking her head in disbelief again.

"My pussy is soaking wet again. So you would juuest like to fuck since you have no ink-lean of a blow job." Anastasia said.

"Now." I said.

"Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, No, last week. You really are naive aren't you?" Anastasia said.

- End chapter 1. -