Spanish Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogtom_69
rogtom_69
31 Followers

"Mmmmm…Oh Angel! Yes, fuck me my sweet." She murmured.

It was a heavenly few minutes as our fingers worked in rhythm and we both lost ourselves in the ecstasy of having our pussies massaged by eager probing fingers. It wasn't all she had in mind though, and next, she took me by the hand again. We left the bath and she led me wet and naked through a couple of doors to a bedroom, all marble and hot coloured rugs. In the centre of the room stood a massive king-sized bed complete with pillars and canopy. She turned me so my back was to the bed and then pushed me gently until I fell, sprawling onto it.

My legs parted in the fall and I was aware that my pussy was gaping wide, inviting my lover to enter. It was the moment that my heart raced and my emotions soared. Kalina knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed. Her head dropped between my legs and her mouth closed over my wet and eager pussy. I felt her munching me and her tongue licked in between the lips of my sex, seeking deeper and sweeter pastures as it found the tunnel to my affections.

Never had I dreamed it would be so good. She made my head spin and colours burst as she brought me up to orgasm with her nimble tongue and agile lips…I couldn't hold any longer as I felt my pussy tingle about to go into spasm.

"Ooooooh…Kalina, I think I'm going to cum!" I screamed, lifting my hips. She clasped me even tighter and pressed her mouth against my pussy, her tongue thrusting in deeper and more urgently. I let go. My orgasm lasted longer than I have ever experienced and the flow of my juices washed out of me in waves of passion. Kalina sucked and lapped at it all, drinking it in. When I finally subsided she crawled onto the bed, covering me, and placed her mouth onto mine for a long, deep kiss. My cum was heavy in her mouth and I tasted it for the very first time. Nectar and sweet music with a swirl of hot passion that made me tingle all over again.

"Now you do it for me." Kalina said, smiling down on me. She looked so cute and desirable with her glistening lips parted in a sexy smile. Her large breasts invited me as they hung before me and I teased both nipples before giving her another kiss.

"There is one thing I would like to try." I whispered as I played with her nipples.

"Que est?" She asked.

I gently rolled her off me and thrust one of my legs between hers. Wriggling my buttocks just so, I moved my pussy in between her legs until I met up with hers.

"A new way to kiss." I added, smiling. Then we locked both set of lips … our mouths and our pussies.

The sensation was so novel I almost couldn't describe it at first. I felt her pussy lips slipping in and out of my groove as she moved and our clitorises duelled with each other. We mingled our juices as our hips gyrated and our moans grew louder.

"Mmmmm….Susie…Oh, you are so good." She moaned. "Suck me, my darling. I want you to taste my cum."

I moved around until my face was between her legs and I could smell her womanly perfume. Her pussy was opened up like a delicate pink flower exposing the deep, secret place where love must go to fulfil a lover. I lowered my face to that place…It reminded me of a delicate pink rose in full bloom.

My tongue licked inside her groove and I felt her tremble. I lingered at her clitoris, sucking on that little rosebud and gently nibbling it. Her moans became muffled as her face buried into my wet place as well.

It was time to taste her. Slowly I dragged my tongue along her quivering flesh until the tip was over her sweet, amorous hole and I pushed the tip of my tongue in just a little. She gasped and her tongue began exploring the depths of my pussy as she waited for me to do the same. I did. My tongue slid into her depths and I felt the last taboo evaporating. Somewhere deep in my soul, Sister Kathryn's ghost came free and ascended to her God. I knew at that moment I would never hear from her again.

When Kalina came she screamed and moaned loudly, thrusting her hips against my mouth and clawing at the back of my head. A torrent of hot cum flooded my mouth like an elixir as I lapped and swallowed to keep up with supply. As she relaxed so did the flow begin to ebb until she lay supple on the bed. But I hadn't forgotten her. I had retained the lat lot of cum and now moved around until we cuddled each other face to face. Slowly I covered her mouth with mine. She parted her lips to let me in…I opened my mouth and we shared each other, each tasting the other's cum as well as our own. It was a bonding such as I'd never know. This pretty Spanish temptress had brought me out.

Like two sated children after a hard day's play we drifted off in each other's arms, each slipping into erotic dreams filled with breasts and pussy and the fragrance of roses…

El Fin

© 2002

rogtom_69
rogtom_69
31 Followers
12