Spanked to Submission: A Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was too wrapped up with my banana-fucking to remember all she called me, but I do recall bits and pieces. She called me a lesbian slut, Audree's property and a fruit fucker. What I have committed to memory was her soft touch on my ass and the way she fucked my ear with her tongue and teeth. Standing up made it harder to come, but between the long curved fruit, Tiara's lips and hands, and her nasty verbal abuse of me, I came like a nasty slut. My legs buckled out of weakness and Tiara had to catch me from tumbling. As I silently shook, Tiara held me tightly while continuing the verbal degrading. "Fuck, you are a whore, fucking yourself in front of a stranger with a banana. Who does that?" My orgasmic bliss instantly changed to sheer shame from her harsh, but true, words.

My words in response were outrageous as I ignored her question and instead thanked her for the orgasm. She let out a harsh laugh. Then she let me go and demanded I sit on her couch, legs spread, the banana still in me. She knelt down between my legs and looked at my just fucked pussy with a banana sticking out of it. To my surprise, instead of taking the banana out, she began moving it in and out furiously. After a few quick hard thrusts, I got excited all over again. My moans got louder as she thrust the yellow fruit in and out of my dripping wet pussy. Just as I was getting close to my second orgasm in a few minutes, she pulled it out. I moaned, "Noooooo."

She spanked my naked pussy hard, "No more coming until you see your Mistress, slut." I instantly tried to focus on not coming, while Audree's friend coated my pussy with lotion. When she was done, she tossed me my skirt and suggested I get dressed. I quickly put my leather skirt back on, desperate to get out of her office and away from the stranger's condescending looks. Just as I was leaving she stopped me, "One last thing, dyke."

I looked into her blue eyes and waited for whatever else she had in store for me. She handed me the banana that had been my personal fuck-toy and ordered, "Would you please give this to Ms. Jones on your way back to the office."

Worry besieged me as I realized her intentions. I took the banana, but asked, like a child would if asked to clean up their toys, "Do I have to?"

She smirked, "What do you think, slut?"

Crushed past the point of return or recovery and wanting to tell her to fuck off, I chickened out, just like every other time, "I will obey, ma'am."

"Good girl," she cooed, and slapped me on the ass as she added, "Now get the hell out of here, slut."

I finally heard an order I liked and hightailed it out of her office and out of the store. I returned to my office building and walked over to Ms. Jones. I handed her the sticky fruit without a word.

She looked at it like it was toxic, "And what is this for?"

I ignored her question as I speedily left for the elevator. Upon returning to my office, I broke down in tears. Was there no end to the humiliation I had to endure? After a lengthy cry, I cleaned myself up and got prepared for my 2 o'clock meeting. It was an important meeting and I had to get back into my business mindset. As soon as I started working, all my sexual needs and humiliations faded and I was able to stay on task all morning and through the meeting. I didn't once think about the fact that I was a few hours away from another spanking.

9. THE SECOND SPANKING

By the time I was finished with my meeting I was exhausted. It went well, but we were still early into the wooing process. I got back to my office at ten minutes to four and saw a banana on my desk. Beside it was a cucumber. Under the fruit and vegetable were two envelopes: a small white one and a big brown one. I sighed as I could only imagine what was going to happen next. As I sat down to read the letter, my pussy tingled with anticipation. I made sure to read the outside of the envelopes first and thankful that I did, as they were numbered one and two.

I opened the white envelope first and it was, as expected, a letter from Ms. Audree.

Dear Annie-girl,

I am very happy with my girl. You obeyed like a good girl should. Your training is going quite well, as you have controlled your outbursts quite well. That said, you raised your voice at Ms. Jones, and that just can't happen. You must be able to maintain a certain level of decorum at ALL times. I may be late, as I am meeting Tiara for cocktails. I have left you a story for you to read. It should get you nice and ready for your spanking. No matter how late I am, do not dare leave or I will triple your spanks. Unless of course, you want more spanks.

Ms. Audree

I didn't open the other envelope right away, determined to stay focused and work as long as I could. I did a pretty good job ignoring the brown envelope for over an hour, only glancing towards it every now and then. But they say curiosity killed the cat and in my case curiosity definitely roused the kitty.

I tore opened the large envelope and saw it was a story printed from a website called Literotica. The first story was called Lesbian MILF Seductress and as I read it I was in awe of the power the young girl had over a married mother. She slowly took the mother from an upstanding citizen to an eager slut begging to please the 18-year-old in front of her own daughter. As soon as I finished the story, my skirt hit the floor, and I frigged myself to an orgasm, I wondered why she would leave me this story. I wasn't a MILF; the MILF in this story was a librarian and I was a marketing manager; the young seductress was a student and Audree was my employee. As I chewed on this, still naked from the waist down, and still horny, I grabbed the cucumber and used it as a hard cock. Was her end goal to make me a lesbian? That was what happened in the story she left me.

I fucked myself with the vegetable as images of me sucking on Audree's massive breasts and me between her creamy chocolate legs flashed in my brain. I was pumping the cucumber in and out furiously when I heard Audree's voice break me from my erotic bliss, "Well, apparently you are excited about your spanking, Annie-girl."

I looked up, the cucumber deep in me, to see Audree and Tiara in my office. Audree walked over to the couch, as did Tiara, and they both sat down. She gave me a look that implied I knew what I was supposed to do. The problem was my cunt was soaking wet, my juices dripping out of me. "Ms. Audree, can I please go to the washroom and clean up first?"

"Why?" she asked, I assumed knowing the answer but wanting to hear me say it. Again showing the power she had over me.

"I am wet," I responded, ashamed.

"I see," she said, "Well I think if someone looks like a slut, and acts like a slut, then she probably is a slut, isn't she Tiara?"

Tiara hardly able to control herself, "That would be a logical assumption to make."

"Get your ass over here now, Annie-girl," Ms. Audree commanded.

I pulled the cucumber out of me, put it on my desk and shyly walked over to her and her friend. She noticed, "Your rash seems to be almost gone, Annie-girl."

"Yes, Ms. Audree," I agreed.

"Is that your cum, dripping down your leg?" she asked.

"Yes," I confirmed, mortified.

"Well I can't have your fuck juice dripping on me while you are punished, can I, Annie-girl?"

"No, Miss Audree," I responded.

"Take off your blouse, Annie-girl," Ms. Audree ordered.

Wanting to get this over with, I obeyed, my hands way less nervous than a week ago, even with a spectator. Ms. Audree took my blouse and used one sleeve to clean my pussy with it. She then put my blouse on top of her legs and patted her legs, as she would for a puppy she wanted on her lap. I continued to avoid eye contact with either, as I laid myself over Ms. Audree's lap; Tiara moved closer so my head was now on her leg as well. Ms. Audree explained. "Since you were a good girl overall, I am only going to punish you with one extra slap, for your outburst at Ms. Jones." As she explained the amount of spanks I was to receive, she caressed my ass gently; creating a striking contrast when her first slap made contact with my skin. Just like last time, I let out a loud yelp, surprised by the sudden contact. Also like last time, Ms. Audree reminded me I should try to control my noises. Unlike last time, the first ten slaps came hard and fast, almost like a machine gun. A searing pain encompassed my ass, not remotely fading away. Ms. Audree spoke to Tiara as if I was not there, "See how good she sits. She is such a good little girl. I think she actually likes the spanking."

Tiara purred, "Oh, I think you are right."

Suddenly, her hand contacted my ass and I let out a wail, as I was not ready for the slap. They continued talking throughout my next four slaps as if I was not there. Each slap came without warning and in no consistent pattern, leading to me making uncontrollable hyena like sounds. It was so much more embarrassing when they treated me as invisible.

Ms. Audree asked Tiara, "Do you want to do the honours of the last slap?"

"May I?" Tiara asked, her voice shrill with excitement, which, of course, had me in a bundle of nerves.

"Of course," Ms. Audree said, "She won't disobey you or any of my friends." My eyes went wide when I heard her say any of her friends, but didn't move an inch. "Turn around, Annie --girl, let Tiara get a good look at your white ass."

Disgraced, I obeyed, turning around so my naked, red, ass was in complete vulnerable display for this girl I met just hours ago. She spent a few minutes rubbing my ass, allowing her finger to glide down the crack of my ass, lingering as if she had an ulterior motive for my asshole, before gliding further down. Instinctively, I opened my legs a bit to allow her access to my pussy, which I was hoping she would play with. I couldn't explain it, but I was on the brink of an orgasm without having my pussy touched.

I saw Ms. Audree leave for a second and return with the cucumber I had earlier used to please myself. She handed it to Tiara, who asked me, "Do you want to come, slut?"

I hated being called slut, but my need to come was more important than my dignity. I whimpered, "Yes, very badly."

"Well I will let you come, by fucking your white trash cunt with this cucumber, while I slap your ass until you come. All you have to do is ask," she informed me.

The offer was made to humiliate me even further, but I had already hit rock bottom in my mind, so even though I only had one more slap to endure, I asked for more, surprising even myself with my the vulgar words that flew out of my mouth, "Please fuck my whore cunt, treat me like your little plaything and spank me until I explode."

A spank shook my being and the pain was quickly contradicted by the deep thrust of the thick, long, green vegetable. Almost simultaneously I screamed in pain and then pleasure. Showing no mercy, she used one hand to constantly slap my ass, while she used the other to fuck my cunt. It took less than a minute for me to come like a whore on the lap of a stranger. It was humiliating, degrading and exhilarating. For being so completely controlled, I felt ironically free. I screamed like a banshee as my orgasm exploded through me. She kept spanking me and fucking me as I continued to have the pleasure trembles. I don't know how many spanks I ended up with, but as the orgasm finished its pleasure principle through me, the harsh burn returned. She stopped spanking me and pulled the cucumber out. I was allowed to stand up, and as I did, my whole body was a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I looked at Tiara briefly and saw her lick the cucumber. She smiled, "Not bad, for white trash cunt."

I should have been appalled at being called white trash, but the first thing that popped into my head was that she thought I tasted good.

As I stood there relatively naked still, both girls stood up. As they were about to leave, Ms. Audree added, "You can come as many times as you wish this weekend, my Annie-girl, but only with food. I will see you on Tuesday," and walked out without another word. I stood alone in a stupor, replaying her words, when she returned and added, "And you cannot use bananas or cucumbers. Nor can you use any food more than once." She left again, this time for good, as I continued to stand there incapable of movement, for at least a minute, my ass still on fire, before finally getting dressed. My blouse was quite wet with my juices, but I had to put it on as it was all I had. The train ride home could be interesting, I thought to myself.

I quickly got my stuff together and headed out; it was going to be a long weekend. I was driving up to go to a wedding in the morning. I shivered as I considered the four-hour drive on my battered ass. I sighed and headed for the train. As I waited for the train to arrive, anxiety filled me as I wondered what I would do if I saw the redheaded beauty from yesterday. Luckily, I did not encounter her on the train, nor any other of yesterday's witnesses of my sexual debauchery.

The night consisted of a long bubble bath, using my pussy rash cream on my ass and an early bedtime. I didn't toss and turn, not because I slept well, but rather because each movement I made sent a needle-like pain that resonated for minutes after I triggered it. I eventually did fade into slumber, my mind considering what other foods could get me off.

10. FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I packed a whole cooler of ice for the drive and ended up pulling over a couple of times to replace the bag of ice that had melted under my still flaming red ass. The soreness of my rear was driving me nuts, as was the order that I could only come with food. Two hours into the drive, I was horny as hell as I reminisced about the past week. I pulled into an old school gas station to fuel up and find some appropriate foods to get off on.

Did you know there is very little that is practical for use as a fuck-toy? The most logical choice is a pop bottle, but I wasn't sure if that counted as food. I was getting rather frustrated as I looked for something that would work. I grabbed a Pepsi thinking it would have to do, when I walked by the candy section. There I found a variety of potential objects I could use as toys. There were round plastic eggs with candy inside, long Tootsie rolls, and lollipops, among other things. I bought a few different potential toys I might have been able to use and headed back on the road.

As I was leaving, there was a farmer with a truck, selling vegetables. I pulled over and took a look. My heart beat faster when I saw his wide variety of potential love sticks. I bought some long carrots and corn on the cob, before getting back on the highway. As I drove, my pussy was desperate for some special attention. I kept glancing over at the bag of vegetables, the temptation continually getting harder and harder to resist. I was still an hour away when I could no longer take it. I grabbed a medium sized carrot, parted my legs enough to play with myself, and inserted the carrot with my left hand as I drove with my right. Desperate to get off, I thrust the carrot in and out speedily and was coming in only a couple of minutes. I swerved into the other lane when a jolt of joy electrified me, but I quickly recovered and pulled back into my lane before I killed myself or anyone else.

As I continued to drive, my desire to come satisfied, I thought to myself that I had just humiliated myself. I could have lied to her if she asked, which I was sure she would, but I obeyed her even from a distance. My obedience and desire to obey was really beginning to take control of my life. I drove the rest of the way, contemplating ways to break her hold on me, but came up empty handed.

I got to my hotel and changed into my wedding attire. The service wasn't till 4, with the supper to follow. I wore a blue dress, much more my comfortable conservative standard, and, my pussy finally feeling better, I wore panties and pantyhose.

It was great to see my old college friend. It is funny how the years fly by, but as soon as you are face to face with someone, it is like we were best friends just yesterday. The evening was a blast and I remembered what life was like before my current predicament started. I drank, I flirted with a hot cowboy, who was rather dumb and I thought maybe he could pass as a vegetable, but I ended up going back to my room alone. Drunk and horny, I got undressed and without even thinking about it, grabbed a long, thick corn on the cob. I opened my legs wide and slid the bumpy vegetable in me. I gasped in pleasure as the odd texture of the corn rubbed inside me. Wanting this pleasure to last for as long as possible, I moved the corn-cock in and out of me, slowly. As I closed my eyes, the image that was in my mind was Audree between my legs and me begging her to lick my pussy. As I got closer to an orgasm, I did something I had never done to myself before. I began spanking my clit while I pumped the long, ribbed-like, vegetable in and out of my soaking wet cunt. That was the final push I needed and I screamed as an orgasm erupted out of me. The mixture of the intense orgasm and alcohol led me to passing out, the corn on the cob still lodged deep in me.

I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee and was stunned to see the end of the cob in me. I pulled it out, shaking my head at my own depravity and went to the washroom.

When I woke up in the morning, my head was reeling. I rolled over and saw the corn. In a wave, last night flooded back to me. I sighed, disappointed in myself and my lack of self-control. I promised myself I would not touch myself again during the weekend.

And for once, I kept to my promise to myself. I went to the gift opening and visited and just had a good time. I refused the rare temptation my pussy offered me and made it home Monday afternoon having not betrayed myself. I did stop at the mall and bought some more thigh high stockings in some new colours. I also bought a couple of skirts and a sundress for easy spanking access on Friday.

The evening flew by as I checked e-mail, watched How I Met Your Mother, the best show on TV, and had a bubble bath. I went to bed early, rather tired, and tossed and turned. As soon as I was in bed, the images I had been able to ignore the rest of the weekend popped back into my head. I tried to ignore them and the tingle in my kitty, but I finally succumbed to my own desperate desires and went to the kitchen. I cursed my lack of fuckable food. I had nothing I could use. I slammed the fridge door shut frustrated and went to bed. I tossed and turned for a few more minutes when a light bulb went off in my head. I rushed back to the fridge and found a pack of hotdogs. I pulled out a hotdog and put it under the tap to warm it up. When it was no longer cold, I returned to my bed hastily, pulled off my pyjamas, opened my legs and slipped the wiener in my fervered cunt. Although a bit limp, like my ex-husband quite frankly, and not as hard as the cucumber, carrot or corn on the cob, it was something. I was getting closer to orgasm when the hot dog broke in half. I cursed every swear word I knew as I struggled to get the broken half out of my cunt. After a brief struggle, I retrieved the broken wiener out of my vagina, rushed back to the fridge, grabbed two potential fuck sticks, repeated the thawing of them and returned to my bed. I fucked myself slower so the wiener would not go limp in me and although it took forever, to the point of frustration, I did come, although a rather lacklustre orgasm at best. I tossed the wieners on the floor and shook my head. What kind of deviant was I becoming?

11. THE QUESTIONNAIRE

I went back to work Tuesday in a new wardrobe. I wore a new skirt I bought, that had a generous slip on the side if at the right angle, and black pantyhose as the slip would reveal too much potentially. I also had a meeting with the CEO about the summer campaign.

1...34567...11