Spanking Headmaster

Story Info
Discipline at school.
1.3k words
3.88
47.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note, all parties involved are over 18.

*

You are a student at the age of consent, dressed in a white blouse, lacy white bra, pleated short skirt, no panties, and white socks. You have been called in to my office because you have been under suspicion of smoking and even worse, of possible sexual activities, with boys and girls.

I am the Headmaster, at what I call the Private School for Rich Bitches. They come here between high school and college, or between college semesters to be prepped for advanced learning. I am called Headmaster with good reason. There have been whispers that I administer strict discipline in my office, spanking or maybe more, and even rumors that girls have sucked my cock or done other sexual favors under penalty of expulsion and blackmail. Nothing has ever been confirmed, and I am known as a demanding but fair Headmaster. I have just returned to my office from my lunch of roasted duck and garden vegetables when you knock on my door and enter my office. It has dark wooden panels, a large desk, and very comfortable furnishings, even a couch and a bench with a padded leather seat.

I sit at my desk with a report on you in my hand. A ruler is on the desk. You are told to stand before me, and you slightly bow your head as I tell you what a bad girl you are, and go through the report, line by line, telling you how you need strict discipline to improve. I talk about the allegations that you have been engaging in sexual activities. You just stand there, your pussy tingling a bit, feeling somehow naked under my gaze and thinking panties might have been a good idea today. You are starting to get wet, not knowing if I will expel you, or be forced to gratify me sexually in order to stay.

You like the school, and you know that I am in power here. I ask about the smoking, and you deny it. I ask about sexual activities with girls, and you hesitate, your pussy wet and tingling. I ask about sex with boys and you say I have not done anything like that. You don't mention getting spanked and having sex with a bunch of boys, having your tits mauled as you get fucked. Most of the boys got a blow job as well.

I tell you that because of these concerns, it's my duty to spank you, since you have been so bad. When you enter the school, your legal guardians must sign a paper allowing me to act in loco parentis, in the place of a parent, and I am allowed to administer discipline as I see fit, with no legal consequences. Now you are getting really aroused, your pussy is damp. You love being spanked, and the idea gets you wet, with throbbing pussy lips, feeling ready for sex in any form. I move my chair back, and have you get over my knee, so your feet are to my right, your head down and to my left. Your ass is now ready to be spanked. I detect the faint scent of your fresh young pussy.

I slowly raise your skirt to reveal your bare bottom, and tell you that you are a VERY bad girl to have no panties on! Who raised you to go around with no panties on what so ever? You are a very bad girl! It's like you are saying to anyone, come here and use me!! Secretly, I am turned on by it, and really want to spank you hard. You say nothing, but worry that your pussy might start dripping on my pants as I spank you. Your heart is beating faster, and you are eagerly awaiting me to begin spanking your naked little ass.

I tell you I will spank you with the ruler. It's a standard twelve-inch wooden ruler, flat on the back and beveled on the front. I start spanking your tight tush with the back of the ruler, pretty hard until your ass cheeks start to get pink, then I put the ruler aside, and spank you with my hand. My long fingers are spanking each of your ass cheeks separately, and sometimes spanning both ass cheeks as I spank. I curve my hand to match the shape of your buttocks, to deliver a more effective spanking. I spank you until you are very pink, and your ass is very warm to the touch. You are squirming, but still enjoying the discipline. With reluctance I stop swatting your cute, bare ass.

I tell you to stand up, and explain that you have handled your discipline well. I tell you to close your eyes, put your hands behind your back, and tell nobody about what I will do next, or there will be severe consequences. You are ready for whatever I want to do. You are hoping I might fuck you, eat your pussy, or make you suck my cock. You are really turned on by the idea of getting fucked by me.

You are very pretty and have aroused me. I take my fingers and slide them just inside your wet and throbbing pussy lips, to rub your hard, wet, waiting clit, cupping your pussy, running my hands inside your blouse, feeling up your tits and playing with your nipples. I undo your blouse one handed, tell you to take it off along with your bra, and don't stop rubbing your cunt for a moment as you do. I keep it up, and then tell you to lie on my desk, lift up your legs, and spread them for me. I lean over and start licking your pussy, clit and running my tongue into your tasty, creamy pussy until you are panting and gently holding my head. I start licking your clit as I finger your vagina, until you are just ready to cum, and with vigorous fingering of your pussy and clit, I make you climax right there on my desk.

Then I have you stand up, take off your skirt, and blindfold your eyes. I grab your wrists firmly, lead you to the bench and tell you to get on it on your stomach. I get some rope and tie your ankles, knees and thighs together, take my cock out of my pants, and get you ready to service me orally. I chain your wrists behind you with a small, smooth chain. Your arms and legs are immobilized. You are ready and eager to service me any way I want. The idea of such an experienced, mature man using you is a super turn on, so much different than those young boys! My erection stands straight up, and your mouth is open to start sucking my cock as I kneel at one end of the bench. You are licking and sucking as I start again to spank you. I love to spank as I'm getting sucked.

I take your pigtails, and hold them like reins, moving your head & mouth up and down my cock to maximum effect. I allow you to suck me to orgasm as I please. I cum in your warm eager young mouth as I hold one pigtail and spank you hard. You swallow my load, and keep sucking and licking until my erection subsides. Even as I come I also want to fuck you sweet tight young little pussy and think about some anus play as well. When I pull out of your mouth, you purse your lips, and I give you a soft kiss... I'm hoping you will be a bad girl again, so you will be sent to my office and I can have you over my knee for another spanking, and use you for more sex.

I slowly untie you, remove the blindfold, and let you get dressed. I tell you that you must keep what happened a secret, just between you and me, but if you need more discipline, call me. You put your skirt on, and you smile as you walk out the door.