Spat in Saint John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

Light from the corridor filled the room as Ralph pushed the door open. He entered growling, "What the fuck, Maria, was so important that you sent a note to the casino that I had to come back to . . . what the fuck!"

"This is the special you ordered," Freddie said. "Grab a condom. Lube me up good before you start fucking me."

Ralph got the message. Freddie fucked Maria in the ass while Ralph saddled up behind him, grabbed his hips, and worked his cock inside Freddie's ass.

Freddie was pleased to see that both Maria and Ralph seemed to be just as happy as could be with this arrangement.

Before there was any danger of either Tinsley or him firing off, Freddie maneuvered his way out from between the husband and wife, helped the husband's cock find the wife's vagina, and moved off to the side, embracing and kissing both, encouraging them to come for each other, which both did.

Because he thought Maria needed a bit more encouragement than her husband did, after Tinsley had come, Freddie pushed him gently aside and he sat on the side of the bed. Freddie turned Maria over on her back and fucked her while crouching over her and making love to her eyes with his. Unbidden but welcomed by Maria, Tinsley leaned over her, squeezed a breast, and opened his lips over a nipple.

Maria was still purring when Tinsley saw Freddie to the cabin door, being anxious to be rid of him because he was hard again and Maria was lying on the bed, legs wide open, eyes broadcasting invitation—even for her husband.

"I left the addresses of the clubs in New York City on the dresser," Freddie whispered at the door.

"We'd like . . . again. But $500 is a little steep."

"That's OK. $300 was for the list. I'll come back each night of the rest of the cruise that you want me—if I'm not otherwise busy."

"Otherwise busy?" Ralph asked. But Freddie was already gone. Alphonse had set up an appointment with a Brazilian couple for midnight. And Freddie had a couple of more of the passengers in mind who he thought could use his special therapy during this cruise.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12