Special Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having obviously released me, I continued to softly stroke her until the shivers finally played themselves out. Only then did I change positions, moving around behind her, 'spooning' her from behind. As she melted like butter against me, I continued caressing her breasts, toying with her still aroused nipples. My cock, rock hard, pressed itself against her exquisite ass.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" she groaned contentedly. "I don't think I'll be able to move for a week!" she added contentedly.

As we lay there together for several long, precious moments, basking in the afterglow of her pleasure, I felt her part her legs slightly, reaching down, grasping my prick. Placing it at the opening of her very wet, very succulent opening, I felt the head of my cock slide inside her as she moved back against me.

"Make love to me Brian," she near whispered. "Please...I want to feel you inside me."

#

At the sound of the phone ringing I opened my eyes. Staring briefly out the windshield of my mail truck, I glanced at my watch, answering as I did.

"Yeah?"

"You awake?" I heard Larry asking.

"Yeah...I'm awake."

Larry was my best friend and also worked for the Post Office. We'd made a pact some time ago to call one another after lunch where we both often took a little snooze break. That's what he was doing now...calling me to make sure I didn't over-sleep my lunch period.

"Ok...call me in an hour." he said. "My turn."

I grinned as I began to sort out the mail for the next and last portion of my route. I was looking very much forward to seeing her as I did now nearly every single day since I'd taken on this new area.

Making my way up the long walk to her door, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, knowing she was working in the flower garden just off the side of one of the hedgerows. "Good afternoon," she said standing up.

I handed her, her mail.

"Afternoon," I said politely, smiling, turning away as she headed up the steps into her house.

"I wonder what the "S" really does stand for?" I asked myself. "Maybe one day I'd ask her."

12