Special Delivery

Story Info
Loads of cum delivered in the mail.
1.2k words
4.07
31.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have come up with a solution to my cum craving. I recently discovered my addiction to cum.

An old classmate from high school found me on the internet and we began to email and chat. Eventually, we discovered that we both have had some interest, curiousity, in sucking on a cock and tasting cum. So, we arranged to meet at his house one evening when we knew that his wife would be away for a while.

I drove over to his house and we went down to his office. In his office, he reached over and grab my cock through my pants. I just let him take charge and let him unzip my pants and pull down my underwear and release my groing cock. He let me sit on the couch and he removed my pants. He knelt down between my legs and took my 7 inch cock in his hand. He asked if I were ready. I told him, I was ready if he was. He was and he put the head of my cock into his mouth. He just held my cock there for a while. It was wonderful. He then slowly took more and more of my cock into his mouth. I could feel his tongue massaging the underside of my shaft. He couldn't take my whole cock, but he was trying. He was moving his mouth up and down on my cock. It had been so long since I had cum during a blow job, I couldn't control myself. I gently touched the back of his head and slowly hipped my cock into his mouth and shot my load into his mouth. I could tell that I surprised him. But, he was eagerly trying to swallow my cum. I wasn't paying much attention, but I don't think he missed a drop. I relaxed and he let my cock fall from his mouth and he said that I was delicious. I just smiled and rested.

He sat back onto the floor. I gathered myself and moved off of the couch and crawled to him. I encouraged him to lay back and let me remove his pants. He obliged. I undid his pants and pulled down his underwear. The best I can describe my feeling was that I was looking at a natural wonder for the first time. I have never been this close to another man's cock since my experimentation in high school. This cock was beautiful. It was a little bigger than mine, but not scary huge. It was getting bigger as I was removing his pants.

As I finally moved up above his cock, it was leaking precum. I didn't grab his cock, but instead just started licking the precum from his shaft. It was a wonderful taste. Licking his cum was wonderful, but as I worked my way to the head I was wanting a real taste of his cock. I locked my lips around his head and licked and suck cum from his dick like a straw. I was flicking his peehole to get more precum out of it. I then tried to take more cock into my mouth. I was amazed at how smooth his cock was. It just slid easily into my mouth. I tried to take it all, but I was too new to take it all. So, I decided to just slide his cock in and out of my mouth. I added a twist with my head and a twirl with my tongue.

I had done some online research and was aware of different things that I could be doing to him and his body. But, I was really selfishly interested in getting his cum into my mouth. So, I just kept using his cock to fuck my mouth. I must have had a nice rhythm going because he started humping into my mouth. His cock was going deeper and deeper into my mouth. I was amazed at how much of his cock was going in and out of my mouth. I then felt him put his hand on my head and make a big hump with his hips and drive his cock into my mouth. I tried to pull off, but he held my head on his cock as he exploded into my mouth. I was surprise by how much cum there was. I locked my lips around his shaft and then tried to swallow his cum. It was really difficult to swallow with a mouthful of cock. So, I slowly released his cock and kept swallowing each of his finishing spurts. I eventually locked onto his head and sucked and swallowed all that I could. I then licked the cum that I missed off of his cock and body.

Cum is delicious. I had tasted my own, but hot cum from a hard cock. I think everyone should try it.

We had managed to get together about once a week give each other blow jobs. I was very greedy for cum and encouraged him not to swallow mine and made him snoball it back into my mouth. I would swallow all the cum I could.

Unfortunately, I had to move for a job. We could only get together over the holidays. That was not enough to satisfy me. So, I asked him to jerk off and cum into a ziplock bag and then mail it to me. He thought it was a great idea, so he did it. I was waiting like a kid on Christmas morning for the mail to arrive. When it did, his cum looked wonderful. I warmed it in my hands to get it to a nice temperature and then unzipped the bag and poured the nectar into my mouth. I held it there and even swirled it around before I swallowed it.

I soon emailed him for another order of cum. We came up with a system that when he would jerk off, he would save it in a baggie. After a few loads of cum, he would send it to me. The first time I recieved one of those multiload bags, I was overjoyed. I developed a system to warm the cum like one would warm a baby's bottle. I would drink down his hot cum, load after load.

He then sent me an email stating that he was sucking off a couple of other guys. He was wondering if I wanted to taste their cum. I couldn't type fast enough to say YES. So, then I began to get baggies from a couple of his friends. Each one had a different tasting cum, but they were wonderful to me. Then one shipment he sent me a bigger container filled with cum. The note said that it was a "cum cocktail". The note said that he had a busy week and that he had met with five different guys. The sucked each of them several times, but didn't swallow. He saved it and put it into the same baggie. He even jerked off severl loads of his own cum. I knew that I had to do something special for him because he is sharing his hard work. I set up my camera and carefully prepared the cum. I filled several shot glasses and set them on the edge of the counter. I then recorded myself taking cum shots. It was wonderful. I have encouraged him to have another week like that again. I still check my mail for my "special delivery". I still drink as much cum as I can get.