Special Order 77

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine with me. But that is not the half of it. My brothers thought they were pulling a fast one on me. They made me agree to be bottomless around the house from now on and I have to have sex with anyone that wants it at home. My dad has not been with anyone since mom died and we are all worried about him.

"Well this morning when we explained it to him, he was hesitant. I then turned it back on all of them that for us all to stay out of trouble, they each had to fuck me at least once a week."

"YOU SLUT," she said while smiling at me, "and to think you were a virgin just yesterday."

"I know. It was so good with Jake and Jim last night. I just couldn't help myself when I saw the opening this morning. I don't know if it will be as good in PE but I know I will be able to get it good at least once a week from each of them now."

By that time we had reached our homeroom. Everyone seemed calmer to me today than yesterday. Mr. Rogers came in and shut the door, "People calm down. There seems to be some confusion with Special Order 77. 1st no one is being 'whored' out for the simple reason no one is being paid. Prostitution is still technically illegal but why would someone pay for something they can get for free. 2nd no one has to submit to sex at any point other than during their normal PE time and then only if they are in the area of the mats. 3rd free pregnancy tests are available via the school nurse. And finally 4th, no one is confiscating all female footwear. You will not be expected to stay barefoot and pregnant as much as it sounds that way now.

"Now shortly someone will be arriving with a stack of boxes. Each contains a government issued device that you can use for reporting your sexual activity. They are the same ones that you can get for free at a government reproductive center. I have one right here." He held up something that reminded me of a dick and balls.

"This end is inserted into the vagina when you are done. Each participant places a thumb on one of these pads." The dick part went in and the thumb pads were where the balls were. "The device verifies the quality of semen deposited and the date/time/IDs are logged via thumb prints. While each of the females will have a device, if you find yourself without one anyone's will work for logging when you have sex. They are not assigned to a specific person and the info is uploaded automatically to whoever is collecting it. They are for the most part self cleaning and completely safe after a quick wipe down. If you are squeamish about sharing such things then the only thing I can suggest is keep track of yours or get pregnant as soon as possible.

"Before the devices get here are there any other questions or concerns?"

Two rows ahead of me a girl named Penny raised her hand, "Mr. Rogers do we have to log each time we have sex?"

"Well Penny, officially I am required to tell you yes. Keep in mind these things are being tracked by someone. If you don't log it, someone keeping track may think you are not complying with the order. You don't want yourself or the boy you are with to get into trouble because there is no record of either of you having sex do you? And if you end up pregnant how are you going to answer those questions?"

"But what if it is someone that would get in trouble if others knew it had happened?"

"The adultery and incest laws are revoked so there would be no legal troubles. If it is a jealousy issues then know that I have been told that the data is strictly for government use. If it turns out the male is sterile then he may get a letter from the government about that but it will not say how they found out."

Three rows over Bob raised his hand, "Only the girls have to have sex during PE correct?"

"That is correct but if I were you I would take the opportunity at some point to get you name logged with at least one girl a month. Males have the choice of having sex or making a deposit at a sperm bank. Failure to do either will eventually incur one of those worse fates."

"What would that be?"

"Well you will be incarcerated and forcibly milked for your sperm."

Greg in the back yelled out, "What is wrong with that?" Several of the other guys that I knew were already banging whoever they could laughed at his comment.

"I don't think is as fun as it sounds. As it has been described to me you are given injections to improve your sperm count and quality. You are all but knocked out so you do not cause any problems as some of these drugs tend to make you more aggressive. Then, through prostrate massage and electro shock you are forced to ejaculate. I am told the process can be painful and it will be done a couple of times a week."

The door opened and Mrs. Rosemont came in pushing a cart that had some boxes on it, "Each female is to take a box with them when they leave. If you have any problems with them please bring it to the office and we will get you a replacement. Has Mr. Rogers explained their use?" There were several yes's from the class.

Before anything else could be said the bell rang signaling us to head out to our first class. Both Linda and I grabbed a box on the way by. We put them in our lockers Linda telling me that she would talk to me again at lunch. She had PE just before lunch on Tuesday's so she was going to let me know then how it went with Mark and how the device worked.

The next couple of hours dragged on while I was waiting for lunch. When it finally arrived I waited by my locker for Linda to show up. When she did she had Mark in tow. They kissed and Mark headed off to his friends.

"God Jan it was awesome. It was a little frightening at first but once I got Mark in me I told him that he needed to take his time and last as much of the class as possible. When he asked me why I told him that if he finished up early, I still had to stay there and one of the other boys waiting around would be able to do me."

"Did he make it?"

"Ya he did. We had to pause a couple of times but he lasted almost the entire class. I managed to cum twice. All the other times we have done it we had been rushed to not get caught. This was so much better."

"And how did that device work?"

"Well once he pulled out I pushed it in me. It is not nearly as big as him so there was no problem with that. There are two small lights by the thumb pads. When they light up each of you put your thumb on it and when it beeps you are done. Then you simply pull it out and wipe it off. I saw one of the other girl's lick hers clean though."

"So how many people were there?"

"There were seven girls there at the start. The ones I am normally in PE with. I think two more came in later. Probably came from study hall. Oh ya, Miss Jameson was there for a while as well. She was a hit with the boys because of her big tits. She had them out and they were flopping all over every where. You don't have to be nude but most of the girls were including Miss Jameson. Every time I saw her she was on her knees with someone else going at her from behind. Several of the other girls had at least 3 boys during the class as well."

I was warming up to the idea of doing it in PE but I wasn't sure if I could handle several boys in PE. "So there was just a bunch of boy waiting around for the next available girl?"

"Yep. They have the mats over by the bleachers and they just sat on them waiting for the next opening. Pun intended." We both giggled at that.

"Let's get something to eat. I can tell you more about it later. Let's just say I wish I had a study hall when Mark had his PE time. Coach Rigs told the boy in PE that if there was a girl there they wanted they could have sex instead of what they would normally be doing. But if there was a line they couldn't just sit there and wait."

As we ate she told me how the girls went into the locker room when they got to class and just stripped. A couple of them had a quick shower to "freshen up" as they put it. Some of them went out naked to the mats. Other bottomless or they took off their clothes once they go to the mats. Each got a couple of towels and picked their spot on the mats. Coach Rigs told them at the beginning of class that when each of them were ready they were to pick which boy they wanted first from the ones available there and the rest would have to wait. If a boy were to finish before the class time was up we could either pick another boy or one would just take the other place. He would come over about 10 minutes before class time was up and tell everyone left there to finish up. When the boy you were with was done you were allowed to go shower and leave if you wanted to.

The girls that came from study hall and any teachers could leave when they wanted to. She said that when she left there were still two girls on the mats going at it with some boys. There were still a couple more boys setting on the bleachers hoping to have a turn as well.

All too soon lunch was over and my next class was actually a study hall. Less than a minute after the bell rung three boys were at the desk to sign out. Probably to go to the gym and have sex. 10 minutes later a boy and girl who had been setting together quietly talking got up and signed out together. If this kept up the room would be empty before the class time was up.

The class time was about half over when one of the original three boys to leave came back. I heard him say to a couple of other boys that Miss Mede was down there. She was another favorite of the boys because she was a new higher at the beginning of the year fresh from college. She wore tight tops over her decent sized tits and short skirts. Both of the boys he told got up and signed out as quickly as they could. No one else came back before the bell rang.

The rest of the day was normal except that some of the boys in class seemed to be a little more relaxed. I didn't think much about it but I bet it was sex related.

On the walk home Linda was still wound up about her PE class, "Wouldn't be great if we had PE every day?"

"Ask me that tomorrow night."

She giggled, "That's right. You haven't had PE yet have you."

"No I haven't. I have it tomorrow. I am still nervous about it also."

"What is there to be nervous about? All you got to do is take off your pants, lay down, and say 'who's first'." Both of us burst out laughing.

When I got home no one was there again. I went to my room to leave my stuff and my pants. It still felt weird walking around the house bottomless. I sat at the kitchen table and started some of my homework that I had gotten after study hall.

I wasn't thinking about it but one of my hands dropped into my lap. I had spread my legs and a finger had started lightly stroking my pussy. I realized what I was doing when a wet finger touched my clit.

I shivered and pulled my hand away. I had to do something else or I would end up getting myself off sitting at the table. I put away my books and started dinner.

Dinner was just about ready when I heard someone get home. I knew they would come into the kitchen where I was to either eat dinner or get a snack. I stepped over the fridge and quickly opened it. I bent over acting like I was looking for something in the bottom with my bare butt pointed right at the kitchen door. My legs were strait and spread slightly so I am sure they had a good view.

I held the pose until I was sure they had to have seen me. I heard no one make any noise though. I am sure my brothers would have said something by now. It must be dad. When I stood up and looked back he was just standing in the doorway looking at me.

"Jan what are you doing?"

"Dad we talked about it this morning. Special Order 77, remember?"

"I was hoping that was a bad dream. You were serious about us having sex?"

"Yes. I would do anything to keep us together. If it means I have to have sex with you and possibly end up pregnant with your baby then I will do it."

"But you are my daughter. That seems wrong."

"It may seem wrong now but the government says it is ok if not encouraged. Please daddy? I don't what them to have any excuse to take you away from us."

"What about your brothers? You would really have sex with them as well?"

"I did yesterday. In fact they were my first ones. I didn't want my first time to be with someone I didn't know because I was required to."

"They were your first ones? I didn't know. They way they get on I thought you would have done that a while ago."

"Nope. It had not come up yet and now with this order there were no choices left." I had slowly walked toward him as we talked. I was finally at his side so I hugged him. "You know before I have to start having sex with anyone else who might want it I want to have it you."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes daddy. Please? If there is a chance that I would become pregnant soon I would prefer it be with you or my brothers than just some guy I had to drop my pants for because it was required."

My dad laid his head on mine as I hugged him, "If you are sure this is what you want we will do it. But first can we get something to eat?"

I tilted my head up and kissed him. It was more like how Jim had kissed me than how a daughter kissed their father. He seemed surprised but didn't pull away. When we broke the kiss I turned back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

He came in and sat at the table while I stirred the food and sat the table for the both of us. We had just started eating when my brothers came in.

"Mmmm. That smells good," Jake said as he appeared at the doorway. Jim was a step behind him. Both grabbed plates and joined us.

"So dad," Jake began between bites, "I thought you were going to the bar tonight?"

"I talked with a couple of the guys at work about this order 77 thing. Several of them were just as shocked as I was about the incest thing being legal.

"You remember Dan? He lost his wife to the plague. He has a single daughter that is a freshman in college. Well she called him up last night in tears explaining to him what she was told she was going to have to do now. Apparently she had been planning on saving herself for marriage but now that would not be possible.

"She told him she was going to drop out of college and move back home. When he asked her why she told him that it was only one option left to her. Apparently she had promised her mother before she died that she would only marry someone she loved and that she would save herself for marriage.

"When he asked her how moving home would help she told him that he was the only guy that she truly loved. He still didn't understand what she meant so she told him that her only option was to marry him.

"When he told her that she couldn't do that because it was illegal she informed him of some of the details of order 77. He didn't believe her but she insisted that she was still coming home.

"When he asked us about the details of the order his daughter had told him we all agreed that they were the same things we had heard about it. He still didn't believe it until the supervisor came by and told him that it was true and he would get him a copy of the full Special Order.

"Before I left I saw him looking really upset. He told me that it was all true. He said he wasn't sure he could go thought with it. I told him what all of you had told me this morning we would have to do. He seemed to understand that he wasn't alone in this."

We listed to all this while we ate. When it looked like he was finally done I spoke, "Now you see dad. The only difference I have from his daughter is that I have not finished high school yet. I don't think me dropping out and marrying you would help any of us. But staying in school means I get sex there if I want it or not now. That is why I want to know what it is like with someone I love before I have to have it with someone I don't care about."

He nodded to me as my brother Jack who was sitting next to me put his arm around me and hugged me. As he pulled his arm back his hand went down my back and across my but stopping for a quick squeeze.

When we were done eating my dad went into the other room like he normally does when he is home. I started to clean things up when Jake came up to me, "You think you can get dad to do you tonight if Jim and I step out?"

"Probably. He still seemed unsure when he got home but I think he should be ready now. How should I approach him?"

"He is watching TV sitting in his recliner. When Jim and I are gone go out there and sit in his lap. Snuggle up to him and kiss him. Maybe take him a beer. If he starts getting nervous maybe suggest going to his room. If you have to, spend the whole night with him.

"Jim and I will be quiet when we come back, if we come back tonight. We can talk again in the morning to see how things went." He opened his arms to hug me. His arms when around me and his hands dropped and cupped both my butt cheeks as we hugged. What is with these two that they have to constantly touch my butt?

"And one other thing," he added, "make sure this thing is wet when you go to sit in his lap." He licked his fingers and ran them across my pussy.

I playfully slapped at his arm as he backed away from me. I shook my head at him and he went to his room to get ready with Jack. Shortly later they were out the door for the night.

I stalled for as long as I could. I am not sure that kitchen had been that clean in a long time. I poked my head out toward the living room, "I am almost done here. You want me to bring you a beer when I am done?" He of course agreed.

I remembered what Jim had said about being wet when I went out. I didn't want him to think I was a total slut, right? I couldn't be dripping but maybe just a little bit wouldn't hurt.

I put one foot on a chair at the table and licked a finger. I ran it between my pussy lips and up to my clit. I was a little wet but was I wet enough? I circled my clit a couple of time then back lower. After a couple of passes I was noticeably wetter.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went into the living room. My dad was watching some news programs when I handed him the beer. Before he had a chance to open it I sat down in his lap and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Jan what is the matter," he asked somewhat surprised.

I turned my head towards his and kissed him. He didn't fight it but he didn't exactly kiss me back. It was my turn to ask, "What is the matter?"

"I am sorry. It is not everyday my lovely half naked daughter plops in my lap and kisses me."

"It won't bother me if it was an everyday thing. Is it a problem if I just sit here while you drink your beer?"

"No. No problem with that." He opened his beer and took a long drink. "So how was your day?" he asked.

"It was sort of normal I supposed. The only thing that was unusual was we got our sex logging device in homeroom today. Linda says they are easy to use."

"Really? She already knows how to use them?"

"Ya. She had PE before lunch and her and Nick got to use it then."

"What? They had sex in PE class? Aren't they afraid they would get caught?"

"No. It is a requirement now. We have to have sex instead of the normal PE stuff. She is lucky because Nick could get out of his study hall to join her. I don't have anyone like that and I will have to choose from those boys available and waiting. We have to have sex for the whole class time."

My dad shook his head took another drink. "I don't suppose there are any teachers around to make sure things don't get out of hand?"

"They are there but they are having sex also. They are to be treated just like the other students when they are there."

"You mean if one of your male teachers was there when you were he could have sex with you?"

"Yes. Linda said that Miss Jameson was there when she had her PE class today. Several of the boys had sex with her while she was there."