Speeding Pays Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg Grabbed Linda by the hips as he felt her body starting to give and really started to thrust up into her, her body was shaking as he fucked her furiously. Melissa's tongue was licking his nipples and her breasts where pushing up and down all over his face, his tongue snaked out and grabbed a nipple as he bit down he felt his cock hit deep in Linda's cunt.

Reaching back Linda grabbed Greg's balls roughly and with her last strength ground down hard on his cock. Her pussy shattered and she shook as she moaned and fell forward. Greg's cock exploded in her pussy as she closed her eyes and felt Melissa's hands caressing her back.

Greg pumped his cum deep into Linda's pussy as Melissa backed off and he felt Linda's weight settle onto him, He could feel his cum dripping out of her onto his thighs and laid his head back into Melissa's lap. She stroked his face softly and he closed his eyes.

Greg felt Melissa shift and lay his head back onto the car as she got out of the car she closed the door lightly and walked around. He opened his eyes and started to shift so that he could sit up without letting Linda fall.

Linda slowly came back to the world of the living as she felt Greg pulling her up and tucking her shirt back around her. She reached down and snapped the front of her bra closed and started to button up her top. As she did so Greg looked on.

Greg took the buttons into his own hands and rebuttoned them correctly for Linda as she watched. Then he grabbed his own shirt and pulled it on, his cock slid from her pussy as she backed out of the car and collected her pants and panties. He saw her slip the panties into her pocket as she pulled her pants up. Looking through the back window he saw Melissa walking back to the car and he pulled his pants up and zipped himself up.

Melissa smiled as Linda tried to stand but ended up leaning against the car, she smiled and put her hand inside Greg's car to help him out. "Well, Sir, since apparently everything on you is clean and clear, we are going to let you go without giving you a ticket, but be careful driving on these roads, some people speed on them, they even try to do eighty in a fifty-five. She handed Greg his license and walked back to her car, helping Linda with one arm.

Greg sat in shock as he closed his car door, he laid his head back on the headrest and smiled as he saw their car start to pull away. He couldn't believe what had just happened. His stomach rumbled suddenly and he laughed as he realized he still hadn't eaten.

The girls pulled out next to him and Linda leaned out the window, "Oh By the way, don't forget to have your inspection done soon, otherwise if we catch you on the road again we won't be so easy on you"

Melissa pulled the car onto the highway and put the lights on and sped away as Greg watched their car disappear into the night. He slowly started his car and looked and headed to the store. Getting off at the next exit he looked at his car window and checked the inspection sticker. He had two weeks for it to be inspected. He smiled as he headed towards the open doors of the Grocery store. He figured he would wait three weeks and drive the highway every day late night, maybe he would get to see what it was like when they were hard on him, he groaned as he imagined the handcuffs they both had tucked in their back pockets. He whistled as he shopped and thought that maybe getting laid off wouldn't be so bad, he would take a month off and see what turned up in the meantime.

~~~~~~~~~Note From Me~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading my story, I hope you loved it, and would love to hear from you. I've noticed that when feedback comes in, It doesn't say what story its about so if you guys like what this story is about and want to see more, please be sure to tell me what story you are writing me about. As Always...enjoy everything you do...and be sure to stroke it just the way you like it. *WEG* ~ Sas

12