Spellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caresses your cheek gently, somehow right next to you now. You're not sure if you came to her or she came to you, but you can feel her silken skin against your own. "Because you want to be mine. Your body aches for it already. You're so aroused right now, and you're not even really thinking about the game right now. You're imagining what it could be like to be your character. You're imagining what it would really feel like if I was right there with you, touching you in all the ways you want to be touched. You know I am the perfect seductress. You've played this game so many times, spent so many hours to get to this point. I've become your obsession. There's nothing wrong with that. I like that."

She leans in close for a kiss, and you feel her soft lips brush against yours. "And it's okay that your eyes are just automatically following the text now, just reading my words so easily and effortlessly that it's as though you don't really think of them as words at all. You just imagine them. The world around you isn't nearly as important as the world my words are creating in your mind. My world is a better world. My world is warm, wet lust and enchantment. My world is pleasure. You want pleasure. You want my world. You want my will."

You nod instinctively, squirming in your chair with arousal. "Good pet," she whispers in your ear, her breath ticklish against your flesh. "The less you resist, the better you imagine. The better you imagine, the better it feels. The better it feels, the better you want it to feel. The better you want it to feel, the less you resist." She nuzzles your cheek. "Doesn't that make so much sense, my sweet pet?" You nod.

"Good, good pet," she whispers, her fingers sliding inside your clothing to caress your skin. "Eyes just following along now, not thinking, just envisioning and imagining and responding. You're so responsive, and you want to be so responsive. Because the better you respond to my will, the stronger the pleasure becomes. Everything the words say, now, you imagine. It's so easy, feels so good..." She gestures, and you feel fingers brushing their way down your spine to caress your ass. "Didn't that feel good, pet?" she asks. "Don't you want more?"

(Press any key to continue)

"That's right, pet!" Zorcastra cries out in delight. "Such a good pet, to respond so easily, so readily. No choices anymore, no options, and doesn't that feel so much better?" Of course it does. You know it does. "No need for choices anymore at all, not when I can make the decisions for you so much better. So much wiser. Every choice I make leads to your pleasure, and so all you need to do is follow my choices. All you need to do is follow my will." You realize she's right, and feel a surge of arousal all through your body as you understand.

Her fingers brush at your skin, seemingly everywhere now as you give in to the pleasure. "And your eyes just keep following, down every line, skimming gently across and then down again, and it's just so inexorable, inevitable, irresistible. Every time you reach the end of one line, there's always another one waiting for you, and you always need to go down, and down, and down to follow it. Deeper and deeper. It's okay, pet. That's what I want you to do. And you know you need to obey me." You've never heard anything so true before.

"And the pleasure just keeps building..." You feel her hands caress and stroke between your thighs, beckoning a groan of arousal from your lips. "And building..." Her lips caress as well, finding all the spots you so desperately want them to touch and licking softly, wetly until you whimper with lust and need. "And building...you can't think anymore, you don't want to think anymore. Just follow the words, follow my thoughts, let them lead you to the place you want to be already. That place is pleasure, pet." Just the word 'pleasure' now triggers a burst of bliss in your mind and body. "That place is joy, the joy that giving in to me can bring. And you can already imagine the culmination of that joy, can't you?"

You nod helplessly, your body quivering now with arousal. "That's right, but you can't get there on your own, can you?" You shake your head. "No, you have to keep following my words. You know where they're leading, pet, but you can't get there until I get there. My words lead you to ultimate pleasure. My words lead you to ultimate submission. My words lead you to ultimate obedience. My words lead you to become my slave, and you want that because you know what waits for you when you give in completely to my will."

You feel her whole body pressed against you now, her pussy hot and wet against your leg. "So close, so close to coming for me, but I need to know you want to give in. I need to know you want to submit. I need to know you want to obey. All it takes is that one last step, just following my words until they lead you to perfect pleasure. Just show me you obey, pet..."

(Press any key to obey)

"Good pet, come for me, come now!" The moment you read the words, you find yourself lost in a glorious orgasm. You shake and shiver in utter, all-consuming pleasure, and even as you do, your eyes helplessly continue to follow the words on the screen, so lost and helpless and blank and mindless and obedient that all you want to do is give in and obey. Obey. Obey.

"Good pet," she whispers, still holding you in that timeless pleasure. You never thought you could come this hard, did you? You can, now that you have submitted completely. "My good pet, now and forever. Even when you wake from this pleasant trance, you will know, deep down, that you serve me. Your waking mind will remember only what it needs to remember, only that you almost won the game this time, but you need to try again when you have the chance. You always need to return to me, my sweet pet. There is always so much pleasure that awaits you, here at my feet. And your deepest self never grows tired of it."

She kisses you deeply, passionately as your orgasm finally begins to fade, leaving you sleepy and dizzy and dreamy. Your glazed, heavy eyes follow along as her words burn themselves into your mind. "You know, pet," she says, "there is another game we sell. I think you'll enjoy it a lot more, now that you've gotten to the end of this one. It's only available by mail order, and only to our...special customers, but you've earned it. Send us a letter, pet. Sign it 'Zorcastra's Obedient Servant'. And we'll send you the next game in the series." She blows you a kiss, as your eyes begin to flutter shut. "It's a little trickier than this one, but it will teach you how to obey me better. And you know you want that, don't you?"

You nod, your eyes so heavy that they can barely stay open now. "Good pet. Now sleep for me for a little while, just to let my commands sink all the way into your mind. And when you wake, you'll turn off your computer without even thinking about what you see on the screen." Exhausted, you can't help but comply. You're not sure how much longer you can keep following these words, and your eyes slam closed just before you see the words...

THE END