Spending Time Together Ch. 2

Story Info
Girl & dad wake up together.
1k words
4.42
99.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mia Love
Mia Love
19 Followers

The summer definitely was going a little differently then I had thought. My mom had been away for more than 2 weeks and my dad and I had discovered each other passionately.

As I awoke the next morning thinking it had all been a dream I soon discovered that it was all very real. I opened my eyes to find that I was in my parent's bed. Lying where normally my mother would be.

I looked over to where my father was lying and found that he was already awake and watching me. As I turned to him he told me good morning and that he had already called in to work. That the day was ours, for some special time together. I smiled and glanced down to discover that he was lying in bed naked with a fully hard and erect cock pointing up at me. I reached down and started to stroke it in my hands.

He groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head for a moment. Then he leaned over and planted a huge almost smothering kiss on me. I melted immediately. I could feel my juices waking up, and starting to flow between my legs. I told him that I wanted him to make love to me. I wanted to feel him inside my virgin cunt. I was on fire. I removed the sheet that was covering me and showed my naked body to him. I was lying on my side I took my top leg and began rubbing up and down his leg as I continued to stroke his shaft with my hand.

"I am ready daddy," I said. "I am hot and wet, I want you inside me. Please Daddy take me, Stick your beautiful pole into my wet slit." With that he began to caress my body with his hands. Rubbing and kneading my young developing tits. Leaning over and kissing them one at a time. Taking my erect nipples into his mouth. And sucking on them. I was tingling from the stimulation. I rolled over on my back and spread my legs. I looked at him.

I released his dick from my hands and ran my fingers down my stomach toward my pussy. I rubbed the juices that had dripped from his cock onto my hands into my slit and moaned. I looked at him and said, "Please, I am on fire. I want you inside me. I want to have you deep inside me." He looked at me and said that it was a big step to loose your virginity was I sure I wanted it to happen now and with him. I told him that I could not imagine it happening with anyone else. That I wanted it to be him and I wanted it to be now. With that he rolled toward me.

Until his body was hovering over mine. And he looked at me. He reached up and caressed my face. I sucked his thumb into my mouth. And pushed up toward him. I could feel his maleness resting on my stomach. A sticky spot where his precum had dripped. Then he lifted up and said he would be as gentle as possible. That I should know that there might be a bit of pain when he broke through my hyman. I told him I knew that and that I was ready. Then I felt his dick rubbing the outside edge of my pussy. It sent shock waves through my body. I discovered that I was having an orgasm just from the mere touch of him at my entrance. As I shuddered in passion he lost control of himself and slid into my juicy wet hole. Just an inch. Not far enough to break through. Then he pulled it completely out again. He looked at me again to make sure it was what I wanted. I pushed my body up toward him trying to get him inside me.

That was the only sign he needed. He pushed back in to me. This time getting right up to my barrier. He told me to take a deep breath. I did and with that he pushed in deeper. It did hurt. More than I expected. I tensed my face. He looked at me caressed my face and told me to relax that it would stop hurting in a minute. He began to slowly slide in and out of me. The feeling was unbelievable. A mix of pain and pleasure, and nervousness. Then slowly the pain disappeared. And It was nothing but pleasure. He slowly pushed in deeper and deeper. Then pulled out and rammed back in.

It was unbelievable. It felt so good. "Oh, yeah, That feels so good daddy, Thank you. Please, Please put it in deeper. Fuck me. Fuck me like you fuck mommy. Your cock feels so good inside me."

He began to push deeper into my hole. In and out, In and out. Deeper and harder. I wrapped my legs around his back. He slid in deeper. It was amazing. "Oh yes that feels good. I can't believe how good it feels to have you inside me. Yes, more. Please more." He pounded in and out. Deeper and harder. Fucking his daughter for all he was worth.

"Yes, that is it, I think I am going to cum daddy. Yes do it harder. Make me cum daddy." With that he lunged forward. And buried himself deep into my body. He held me tight.

And I felt it. I was having my first orgasm from being fucked. "Oh yes Daddy I am cumming Yes thank you thank you. Oh God Yes. Yes Yes!" I said as my cunt tightened around his cock in orgasmic contractions, which sent him over the edge. He was shooting his load deep into me. Pounding harder and deeper with each burst of cum. As he shot the last of it deep into me he collapsed on top of me. We kissed hard and passionately. And then he pulled out of me. Our mixed juices pouring out of my body.

We laid in each other's arms for a while and then he asked me if I was ready to have him teach me more. I told him yes and asked him what else I could learn from him. Then he began kissing his way down my body. I soon found out what else he had to teach me as he parted my pussy lips with his hands and rubbed his finger across my clit.

To Be Continued...

Mia Love
Mia Love
19 Followers