Spiked on Horseback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers

"You didn't say that."

"No you jealous asshole, you jumped to a conclusion. Now answer my question?"

"What question? I don't remember you asking me a question. I believe you made a simple statement."

"It may have been simple for a dumbass like you but it had implications."

"It's easy. You have three options: yes, no, or maybe.

"It's not that simple."

"Why not?"

Quint we've been making love for a month, but I've known Dax for four years."

"What does time have to do with it?"

"I want to get married and you haven't asked and Dax has."

"If you want to marry Dax go ahead I'm not stopping you. If you love him more than me then marry him."

"I don't know if you love me. You've never said so."

"I love you!" He said emphatically.

"How much do you love me, if I have to force it out of you?"

"This is the first time we've talked about love and marriage," Quint said anger rattling from deep within his body.

"The man is supposed to initiate such conversations."

"Who made up that rule?"

"It's not a rule it's a custom."

"I don't care if it's a rule or a custom, if the amount of time is important to a relationship then you should marry Dax," he said storming into the bunkhouse.

This was not what she expected. She waited for him to come out. He didn't. She went to the door and hollered for the crew chief.

"What do you want Ms. Julie?"

"Where's Quint? He came in here a few minutes ago and hasn't come out."

"He ran in here picked up his rack and went out the back door."

"Did he say where he was going?"

"Ya, he said he was going to pasture twelve to check the fence lines and look for strays."

"Why didn't you stop him?"

"Cause that pasture needs the work and I ain't got no other volunteers."

"Can I catch him if I follow him?"

"You got to be fast about it, because he stormed out of here like he was being chased by a swarm of bees."

Julie mad as a bride left at the altar raced to the stalls.

* * *

She caught up to him is about thirty minutes.

"What the hell are you doing out here?"

"Looking for a coward, who runs away from a fight?" She stopped and turned in her saddle.

"I didn't run from a fight. I was running from a wild woman who thinks I'm able to read her mind."

"What do you mean?" She scowled at him.

"When we're together we don't talk much, because we're too busy making love. Do you think I'd be hot after your body if I wasn't in love with you?"

"Fucking me and loving me are two different things. Guys and gals can fuck for a long time and not be in love with each other. They're just friends with privileges. It's only recreational sex. I want more than that."

"Dax has asked you to marry him, that's more than sex."

"I don't love Dax. I love you!" he shouted.

"I love you too, so why are we fighting?" He raised his arms in a questioning manner.

"Because you never told me that before." The pitch of her voice fell.

They laughed together. They kissed. They undressed each other.

Quint mounted Nell facing backward.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm going to give you the ride of your life. Come here." He helped her up, turned her to face him, and lowered her on to his erection.

"Nell's gait is smooth but I believe we'll enjoy the ride." He dug his heels into Nell's belly and she moved forward slowly.

Quint held on to Julie's hips and stared into her eyes.

She stared back and moaned at the gentle jostling of Quint's cock sliding up and down her tunnel.

"I love you." he said leaning forward to kiss her. He urged Nell to move faster and the stimulation between them increased.

Their breathing became labored. Their heart rates increased. They hugged aware of each other's perspiration. It didn't take long before their excitement increased and Quint helped by lifting and resettling Julie on his cock.

"I love your cock. It's setting me on fire. Between you and Nell I'm not going to last long. Oh! That feels so good."

Between Nell's amble and the resulting jostling, Quint buried deep within her, Julie reached her peak of sexual arousal. She placed her hands on his shoulders and went ballistic moving in all directions at once. With her arms around his neck she screamed at the ecstasy of sexual release, "Ooooah, aaaaugh, yoooow, yes, yes, I'm coming."

It took a while for them to settle down, when they did Quint asked, "Ms. Julie Bauknight will you marry me?"

She cried. "I never thought I be proposed too while sitting spindled on a cock."

mitchawa
mitchawa
251 Followers
12