Spike's Giant Spike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She literally screamed a blood curdling scream as he slammed her with his big tool. He really began to flog her with his huge pole. Withdrawing and slamming back into her upturned ass, again and again.

"Owww, That hurts...Please....Stop...Owww.....Fuck...Please..."

He just kept ramming his thick vein wrapped cock into her, able to get probably 10 of his 14 inch thick stick into her. Again and again he rammed her while she was screaming in pain.... and pleasure.

After several more minutes of this aerobic fucking marathon, Sam raised her head from the bed and screamed something totally incomprehensible, "Ahhh.....Soooo...Fuuuu..." Her pussy began to squirt her cum out around the huge, plunging cock. Spike kept slamming for all he was worth, his bulging muscles dripping with sweat. His balls now dripping with Sam's cum as were Sam's thighs and upturned ass. With each convulsion of Sam's pussy, more fluid would squirt out around his thick stick.

Spike continued to thrust, again and again, until...finally, Sam's body fell limp against him. "Not yet girlie," He rasped, on the edge of his own impending orgasm, "we're going to make this good for you hubby over there." He rolled Sam onto her back and held each leg up with a hand under each knee. He plunged into her another five or six times before he pulled his giant phallus all of the way out of my wife's sopping vagina. His first, powerful jet of semen erupted straight into Sam's gaping hole.

"No, No Baby, inside me, inside me," Sam cried.

Spike immediately obeyed, thrusting his penis in, again bottoming out my wife's vagina.

Even though I could not touch my own cock, I could take no more....My penis lurched once more and literally launched a massive stream of sperm straight up into the air three feet or more feet. It was followed by a second, smaller dribble of cum that oozed from my head, but I could feel a painful, aching tension in my groin when my cock spasmodically jerked again and shot a massive ribbon of semen into the air, eventually coming down and landing on my face.

Spike ground his penis into Sam's pussy as he continued to shoot, stream after stream of sperm into her hungry, awaiting vagina. Each eruption accented only by his loud groaning as each wave launched from him.

Finally Spike collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily as Samantha lay beside him, with his seed dripping from her gaping vagina. They both looked over at me and stared at my cum soaked face. They both laughed at the sight as I sat there with my mouth agape and my own semen dripping from my chin.

As I said earlier, I have often thought of that night since. I am conflicted between pain and lust each time I think of the look on Sam's face, wrenching in ecstasy as her vagina squirts her own cum with another man's penis buried deep within her. I'm torn between my own seeming inadequacies even as I revel in bliss at my wife's happiness. My therapy goes on as I grind out another day at the eight to five knowing only that regardless of my own feelings of inadequacy, I will love to see my wife's face again tonight as she again becomes the cum dump for a group of eager young men.

12