Spin the Bottle Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew took his tongue away from Amy's soaking pussy and went back to his place.

He could see that Amy's face was blushing after her orgasm and he was proud that his first time licking a girl's pussy had resulted in an orgasm for the girl.

He took his spin of the bottle and it landed on himself.

"Now what? Do I just spin again?"

"Haha, no you're lucky. You are allowed to do any dare that you want now to anybody!" Claire had just made Andrew's day. He was determined not to be shy and waste this opportunity. He thought for a minute and then decided upon his dare.

"Sarah, I dare you to put my hardon inside your pussy." Andrew was nervous saying this and embarrassed too, but now that it was said he was glad.

All eyes turned to Sarah who was twisting and playing with her long chestnut hair. Every time she moved her arm to her hair, her tits jiggled a little and so the three boys were transfixed.

Sarah had always dreamt that her first time would be special and with somebody she loved. She definitely found Andrew attractive and as she stared across the circle at his throbbing erection, she couldn't deny the wetness of her own pussy.

Sarah got up and walked towards Andrew who lay back, revealing the full extent and size of his cock to the group. Sarah had bought a dildo off the internet and so it would not be the first thing to ever penetrate her, but she was still nervous at the situation.

She stood over Andrew and he looked up at her gorgeous tits and glistening pussy. She slowly sat down upon him so that his erect cock rested just outside her pussy's entrance.

Slowly she pushed against his cock so that the head entered her and then she pushed further until the whole throbbing hardon was deep inside her virgin pussy. It didn't hurt her and gave her a feeling of fulfilment and power to be on top of such a large erection.

Sarah was not worried that Andrew was not wearing any protection because she knew that he too was a virgin and that it was not the right time for her to be able to get pregnant. She began to slowly move up and down his cock and savoured the sensations, especially as her clitoris brushed up against him.

She did not have long to savour the moment though as Andrew let out a large moan and began to shoot wave after wave of hot cum into Sarah's tight virgin pussy. She knew exactly what was happening and the thought of the throbbing erection pumping cum inside her was too much and she too began to moan and blush as she experienced her first orgasm of the night.

The couple were then left in embarrassment after the pleasure had ended. They remembered that they had been watched and Sarah looked around at David and John's raging hardons. It was not the romantic first time that she had imagined.

She climbed off Andrew's cock and went back to her place. As she sat down she could feel gushes of his cum pouring out of her pussy and onto her legs and the floor.

Sarah felt fulfilled after her orgasm, but still craved for more. She took her spin of the bottle. It landed on David. Sarah knew that David had not cum yet and could see by his hard cock that it would not take much.

"I dare you David to come over here and put your hardon inside Amy's pussy."

David walked across the circle and positioned himself between Amy's open legs. His erection pointed upwards towards her face and looked incredibly powerful.

However, it was David's turn to follow Mark's lead and be embarrassed. David placed his cock at the entrance of Amy's tight, soaking pussy and entered her. The moment that his cock entered the tightness he began to cum wildly, totally filling her pussy with his warm juice.

He withdrew his hardon and apologised to Amy who was unhappy that her first time had been so short-lived, but in awe that her pussy could have such an affect on boys.

David went back to his place feeling sheepish and Amy remained with her legs open whilst she tried to take in her first fucking. This gave the boys a chance to look at his pussy as it leaked large amounts of David's cum. It glistened and renewed the boy's erections back to full size.

After a minute Amy sat up and took her spin. It landed on Claire who felt that she had been watching for ages. Her pussy was on fire and completely drenched after watching Sarah and Amy have their pussy's filled up with warm cum and lose their virginity right there in front of her.

"I dare Claire to fuck John and Suck on both Andrew's and David's cocks whilst Sarah takes it in turns with you to have the boys fuck you from behind."

"Whoa, what the hell? Can she do that?" Sarah was puzzled how Claire's dare involved everybody except Amy.

"I guess so. It's still a dare." Claire gave the green light to Amy's dare, who had given it mainly out of spite that her first time with a boy was so poor.

To be continued...

12