Spiral Into Oblivion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped the car and just sat for a minute. These must be Kim's 'big men' as Sam had put it. Terry pulled himself out of the daze he was in and again started to leave when four couples from his neighborhood walked down the street to his former front door. Each was someone whose friendship he had treasured. The men were all supposedly his friends and the wives were supposedly monogamous mates to their husbands. Terry now knew that all of these people were involved in Bob's sex circle. Bob's reach had indeed been wide and deep where it concerned Terry and Kim. Terry now realized that absolutely nothing in his former life could be considered true. No relationship, no friendship, no family, nothing could be held of value now. This tore the fabric of Terry's soul. He was truly lost.

Terry drove to the hotel and received the key being held for him. He rode the elevator to the 3rd floor and found the door to his room. Using the key, he entered.

He noticed a small refrigerator next to the bureau and he opened the door. There was a six-pack of imported beer with a note attached. The note read, Terry, I thought you might need one or two of these after your day today. See you tomorrow. Mandy Hrin.

Terry popped the top of one of the beer bottles and drained the contents in three large gulps. He opened another and drank this one more slowly. He looked around the room.

The place was a true rattrap. The wallpaper was peeling from the walls; the bathtub was more mildew than porcelain. Why the hell had Mandy put him in this place?

Oh well, he was too beat to think about it now. He would fall in bed and hopefully get a good night's sleep and he would address this with her in the morning.

His head was spinning. The day had done him in and the beer just added to his instability.

About nine o'clock, there was a loud knock on the door. Terry struggled to wake up, and through blurry eyes with a groggy head, he struggled to opened the door. A whorish looking woman of about thirty-five stood at the door. Her hair was a dirty blonde with underlying brunette and gray streaked hair. Her eyes were done in heavy mascara and eye shadow. Her skin was the pale, pallor look a drug addict acquires over time. When she raised her arm, one could see the needle tracks running the entire length of her arm.

She pushed her way in and Terry still being off balance and dizzy fell back on the bed. She closed and chain locked the door. "Hi, honey, I'm your divorce present. A friend of yours wanted to try make you feel better so he bought me for you for the whole night."

Terry shook his head trying to clear the cobwebs to no avail. "Lady, I don't know who you are but I sure don't want anything from you." Terry slurred. He fell over in the bed and almost passed out. "What the heck is wrong with me?" he thought with difficulty.

The woman took off her blouse and skirt and threw them on the chair in the corner. She went to the refrigerator and took out another beer. She opened it, came over and sat on the edge of the bed. She reached in her purse and took out a small bottle containing a white powder. She shook about an ounce of the powder into the beer and swirled the beer around for a minute. She suddenly grabbed Terry's nose. After a few moments Terry opened his mouth to breath and the woman poured some of the beer into his mouth. She placed her hand over his mouth and released his nose. He swallowed the beer. This was repeated four more times until the beer bottle stood half empty. By the third time, Terry's head was feeling even lighter than before, His blood seemed to hum through his veins. And he just stared as his penis began to stand up. He kept staring until his penis was rock hard and harder then he ever remembered it being before.

"My God, I am so horny I could fuck a goat. This woman isn't as skanky as I thought." Terry thought as he eyed the woman playing with his prick. She looked into his eyes and smiled, "Yes honey, you are about ready. Mama is going to give you the ride of your life." She took off her bra and placed a sagging breast at Terry's mouth. "Here, baby, you suck on this a few minutes while I suck on something else."

The woman was some kind of gymnast, she articulated herself into a position where Terry could suck on her tit, while she gave Terry a blowjob. As Terry's reason disappeared into the fog of the drugs he had been given, he began responding to her and eventually begin to beg her to fuck him. At this point, the woman stood up on the bed and took off her panties. She pulled the Kotex from her snatch and threw it on the bed pillow. She reached for Terry's head and moved it to her bleeding gash. "Here baby, lick on this nasty old pussy for while." She began laughing at Terry's obvious pleasure in licking her during her period. Terry was so far gone he did not notice anything amiss. He just wanted to suck and fuck the rest of the night. The woman obliged him but with some extra twists to the games. She stripped Terry and then helped him to the bed where he returned to licking her bleeding cunt. She pulled a frilly nightie from her purse and helped Terry put it on. She pulled a pair of lace panties from her purse and had Terry slip those on. She then went to the door and opened it and let the two large black men come into the room. They looked at Terry and laughed, "Hey look at the sissy boy! Hey, sweetie, how about if we fuck your ass for a while?"

All Terry could do reach in the panties with his hand and start masturbating. He was so horny and so out of control, all he wanted to do was have sex. With anybody, right now! Even these two men cursing at him and telling him what evil things they were going to do did not deter the extreme overpowering desire to have sex.

The two men stripped and jumped on the bed. One grabbed Terry's head and twisted him around into a position on his hands and knees and forced his eleven-inch prick between Terry's lips. In less than a minute Terry was working the huge member with the vigor of any street prostitute. In fact, the woman was giving him pointers on how to suck a cock. He did exactly what she told him to much to the delight of the large black man with the huge slab of meat in Terry's mouth. He used his tongue on the head of the monster prick; he ran the shaft as deep as possible into his throat and used his throat muscles to fuck the shaft.

While this was going on, the other man had the woman suck him to a full hard and then he spit in his hand and applied it to his dick. He positioned himself behind Terry and put the bulbous head of his disk at Terry's anus. He pushed slowly but forcefully until Terry's anus opened and slowly accepted the man's twelve-inch rod. The man worked for four or five minutes thrusting in and out of Terry's ass until his entire member would disappear into Terry on the forward thrusts. He than began moving Terry's hips in unison with the face fucking his partner was giving Terry at the other end of the bed. Slowly they tag teamed Terry into a full blown cum machine for them. He would rock back on the huge cock in his ass and then moan as he was thrust forward to accept the other cock all the way down his throat.

Terry's own dick had a life of its own. It was still rock hard and needing attention. Terry glanced to the side between thrusts and saw the woman sitting at the head of the bed playing with her self. He motioned with his hand toward his dick and the woman laughed. "Honey, do you want mama to jerk you off? Would that help you make love to these beautiful black gods with the big dicks?" Terry could just moan.

"OK, honey, but let's make sure we get this on camera, okay? She reached over the bedside lamp and pulled out a pencil camera. "Smile, Baby, you are on candid camera! So you reach down and grab your dick and stroke it for a while. You can play with my pussy while you do. That's right, just alternate between my pussy and your little cock. Jesus that thing can't be more than five inches."

For the next twenty minutes, Terry stayed in this same position. The two large cocks continued to saw him back and forth. His own hand was alternately frigging the whore and pounding his own cock. Finally, the two men could not hold back any longer. First, the one in his ass let go with a huge load in his colon. Then, the one fucking his mouth let go with an equally huge load. Terry swallowed and swallowed but a lot of the load dribbled out onto his chin. When the man pulled out of his mouth, a long string of cum stuck to Terry's lip all the way to the tip of the man's still huge member. The woman reached over and using her index finger twirled the string of cum onto her finger. She laughed and said to Terry, "Open wide, honey, you don't want any of this good juice getting away from you, do you?" Terry opened his mouth and tongued the salty soup from the woman's finger.

The woman picked up the beer bottle and had Terry drink the remaining contents. Terry's head again began to buzz and his blood felt like it was boiling. Within a few minutes, Terry had no will power left. Whatever these people wanted him to do, he did. This went on for hours into the early morning. At that point, the men laughed and stated they had no cum left because Terry had drained them dry. The woman said Terry could probably stand one more fuck. He still had an erection even though he had cum at least five or six times. He had lost count because of the blur of things these people had him doing to them and to himself.

The woman sat on top of Terry's stomach and reached down and grabbed his still throbbing dick. She placed it at the opening to her still bleeding gash and slowly sat down on Terry's dick. She slowly fucked him for the next twenty minutes or so. She then began moving faster and faster until Terry was about ready to blow his last load. She suddenly stopped and got up leaving Terry almost in pain from the so close orgasm that was not to happen. She said, "Do you want to get off, Terry?"

"Oh yes, pleeease." Terry moaned.

"Do you really want to get off?" She demanded.

"My god, yes. I have to right now!" Terry sobbed.

"OK, here is a picture of your daughter taken this afternoon. She got a taste of the same drugs you got tonight. Beat your meat to it and cum all over the picture."

Terry looked at the picture and saw the Angie naked sitting on Bob's lap. He had her with feet up and apart so there was a good view of her crotch. Bob had his hard cock rubbing Angie's cunt. Angie had a look of shear pleasure and sexual want on her face.

But Terry was too far-gone to care about any of this. The drugs had him turned him into a raging sex maniac. The constant stimulation had added to his libido. He was ready to explode and did not care how he managed it.

He grabbed the picture and his dick and began stroking while staring at the picture. The woman asked him, "Would you like to get some of that? Wouldn't you want to stick your nasty dick in that tight virgin ass? Would you want her to suck your cock and lick your ass?"

With each question Terry responded in the affirmative and whacked on his meat even harder.

The men had dressed and now were slapping Terry's face. "You sick shit. Sitting there beating your meat over your own daughter's picture. We knew you were a pervert. No man likes another man's dick up his ass or down his throat. You are just a sick fuck, aren't you?" Terry sobbed at the blows and meekly said yes.

The woman dressed and opened Terry's laptop computer sitting on the bureau. She powered it up and logged in. Even in his fog, Terry wondered how she had gotten his passwords. She opened his email and selected the last email received. She spun the laptop so Terry could see the screen. She looked at the sad heap of what had been Terry Sudcliffe and said, "Your wife and brother send their regards. Here is picture they wanted you to see. Do you see who this is? It's your secretary, Cindy. Do you see what she is doing? That's right, asshole. She is getting hammered in the ass by your neighbor Sam and she is munching Kim's cunt like there is no tomorrow! She is now another toy for Bob. It only took a day or so with the help of the same drugs we gave you. She is now a total whore to whatever Bob tells her to do. She recorded this audio for you. With that, woman flipped on the audio on the laptop. Terry heard, "Oh yes, yes! Fuck my ass." He heard Kim say, "Get your mouth to work, cunt." He heard Cindy slurping between Kim's legs. Finally Cindy looked up at the camera, smiled and said in a very sexy voice, "Hey asshole, I never realized how great your brother and your wife were! I love them both! You can go fuck off for trying to hurt them. I never want to see you again. I quit your stupid job! I'm going to be living in your old house for a while. I'm going to be giving Kim's pussy tongue baths anytime she wants one. Bye, asshole."

The skanky woman did a permanent delete of the email, powered off the laptop, and threw it against the wall breaking the case. "There, that is one less possession you still have," she cackled. "After our little party here tonight, they now have as much dirt on you as you have on them. They want you to be at your parents' house tomorrow morning at nine. Don't be late, or we post all of these images and statements to the Internet. I set the alarm to get your sorry ass up. Have a nice night asshole." With that his violators left his room.

Terry was exhausted and immediately fell into a deep, drugged state.

Chapter 11 - Terry's Story Continues Thursday, July 15, Three Years Ago

At 8, the alarm clock went off. Terry dragged himself to the bathroom. His body was covered in bruises. His mouth and ass burned from the abuse they were forced to endure during the evening.

Terry cleaned up as best he could and as he was getting ready to leave, he glanced at the bed and saw the picture of Angie and Bob lying on the blanket. Looking closer, he saw dried cum all over the picture. He sobbed again. They had video of him jacking off on this picture. These people were so evil they would not hesitate to paste the images all over the Internet. He would be known as a pervert by anyone seeing the acts he performed last night. He was ruined and he knew it.

He drove to his parents' house. When he arrived he saw Kim's car in the driveway and what looked like a rental vehicle. He walked slowly toward the front door.

As he reached the porch, the door opened and his dad yelled, "Get you ass in here you jerk off." His dad turned toward the interior of the house and yelled, 'Mother, you asshole son is here."

Terry was again shocked into silence. What the heck had happened? His parents were pissed at him. Why?

As he walked in the living room he saw Bob sitting in the lazy boy chair with Kim sitting on his lap. He had her shirt open and was fondling a breast. Kim gave Bob a wet French kiss and they exchanged a lot of spit.

Their mom and dad entered the room and seemed to ignore what Bob and Kim were doing. They glared at Terry.

"Terry, how could you screw that whore and let those two black men do that stuff to you?" his mother demanded.

"And how could you even think about your daughter as a sex object? We saw you beating off over her picture." His dad yelled at him.

Suddenly it was clear, Bob had gotten the tapes of last night's events and shown an edited version to his parents. They probably did not know he had been drugged. But he had nothing to prove this and he knew they would not believe him after seeing those images for themselves.

His mother went on, "I was not happy when Bob convinced us to allow him to take that picture of Angie naked. Nor did I like the way he posed her, but she said it was ok with her. But he convinced us that if he delivered that picture to you, you would use it sexually. We didn't believe it but damned if he wasn't right. You are nothing but a degenerate pervert."

"Your father and I are disowning you."

Terry was totally demoralized. He had one bullet left in his arsenal. He looked at his folks and demanded, "How can you let Bob sit there with Kim's tit in his hand and them making out? Don't you realize he is the ringleader of all of this stuff? He is a control freak and has Kim and whole groups of her fuck buddies under his control. He has been fucking her since we got married. Angie is his, not mine."

"Of course, we know. We have known since long before you married Kim." his mother responded. Terry lost his balance and fell to his knees. He wanted to throw up. His parents had just admitted that they knew about all of the lies and deceit!

His father explained, "Terry, we loved you but you know we always said that Bob was special to us because of all of his medical and legal problems when he was growing up. We almost lost him on several occasions and we are thankful that he survived. You were more of an organ warehouse for him than a brother. Without you he never would have made it. For that we do love you, but Bob is our number one."

"He likes controlling things and we have accepted that. He approached us before you started dating Kim and told us his plan. He and we knew he would never make a decent husband. He is just too wild to be tied down that way. But he and Kim convinced us that they were in love and they had figured out a way for Kim to have Bob's love but your stability. We all knew you would make a great father and breadwinner. That's just your way."

"They proposed that Kim would act like she had broken up with Bob. She would then come on to you after a month or two. We were all sure that you would also fall in love with Kim and ask her to marry you. In fact, we constantly put that notion in your head.

Finally you asked her and the future was fixed in place. Bob would continue to own and control Kim, but she would be your wife. We all agreed that Bob's genes should be the ones perpetuated and yours would die out. After all, Bob is the aggressive one can always get his way. You, on the other hand, are kind of limp dick, if you will excuse the expression."

"So we all schemed to have you marry Kim. That way Kim was still in the family and Bob could still love her. We thought you would go to your grave not knowing the truth, but you found out and now we have to fix things for Bob. Bob has told us what we must do."

"As of today, Kim is moving to Bob's home and taking Angie with her. Angie moves in right now at Angie's request. How could you think Bob would ever harm his own child? He and Kim have promised us that nothing bad would ever happen to Angie. We have no reason to doubt them. After all we have seen the evidence of your perversity but we only have your questionable word that similar evidence exists implicating Bob. Bob explained to us that you had launched that attack on him because he and Kim had found out about your own perverse leanings."

"So Kim and Angie are going to live with Bob. You, on the other hand, are disowned. We never want to see you again. You are a stain on this family. You should get on your knees and thank Bob for him talking us out of bringing the authorities in to investigate you! Now get out!"

Bob arose from the lazy boy and taking Kim's hand walked over in front of Terry. He said simply, "Follow me, asshole."

Walking out of the house, Bob handed Terry a card, on it was an address. He said, "Go to this house tomorrow morning. All will be explained to you as to how much shit you are in. I believe you will recognize the lady doing the explaining. You have had recent dealing with her."

With that, Bob roared in laughter and walked away with Kim. Angie came around the side of the house and melted into Bob's arms. He placed one arm around Kim and one around Angie. He slowly rubbed their rear ends and smiled at Terry and then winked. "I'll send you some more pictures of these ladies in the near future. You can enjoy them like you did the one last night." He roared in laughter again and the last sight of his family that Terry had was of Bob rubbing Kim's rear end and pulling Angie close to his side.