Split in Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now to introduce you to the pleasures of my knot." He whispered into her ear moments before he started to shift, stay human. He added as he finished shifting into his hybrid form, she tensed a little as she felt him get larger within her, he had already been big, now he was bigger and she knew his knot would be bigger still. Lifting her hips, he positioned her until he had the perfect height and angle, looping an arm under her hips to keep her there. Wrapping his jaws around her left shoulder, he didn't want to aggravate his other bite mark before it had a chance to heal a little. When he was happy with the way she was beneath him started to thrust demandingly into her body opening her further for his cock.

She grunted and squirmed beneath him and his demanding thrusts, her fingers fisted in the fur on his biceps as she couldn't hold on to his arms they were so wide. She shook her head as she felt his knot start to stretch her further than she thought possible. Growling a warning at her he tightened his grip on her hips, she was not going to escape this. He stopped thrusting and just held himself tightly to her.

"Ghan..." She pleaded wanting the pressure to ease; he was just too big for her. Easing off a little, it gave her a false sense of relief as he moved his hands to her thighs, pressing her legs open as far as she could go. He started to thrust again, this time with her stretched so wide it only took two extra hard thrusts to seat his knot.

Keira cried out in pain and relief as the massive piece of flesh was finally accepted by her body. The sudden stretching of her opening had been painful but it had been fleeting and now the sensation of him being inside her completely was anything but painful. He rumbled pleased and started to jerk his hips as he released her legs to trap her hips again and hold her tightly for his possession. She gasped as his groin mashed against her clit and caused her to cum hard. As she climaxed beneath him he bit down and came a moment later. Holding her tightly he felt his release surge into her body, he continued moved gently, prolonging bliss for both of them. Only when their bodies started to calm down did he release his bite and panted gently against her neck.

He rolled over onto his back and sat her up; she rested her hands on his chest as she panted still feeling the tingle and quivers from her climax. Surprised that he was still hard and lodged within her even as he shifted back into his human form, he slid a hand up her body across her ribs which were now only just visible, his thumb brushed her nipple before he cupped her breast gently squeezed it causing her to groan and grind herself against his still hard member. He growled gently and cupped her other breast, he started to play her body in just the right way to slowly build their pleasure again.

I am going to keep fucking you until you pass out. He warned her moments before he grabbed her hips and started to guide her movements more forcibly.

She groaned as she moved her body to better accommodate her motions... yep... a long couple of weeks, she thought to herself. She was going to love every minute of it and if she wanted to get away from him, well he was chained to the wall not her.

****

Taliesin ran his fingers through his hair as he watched the young ones; even a week after landing this duty it still daunted him. He had tried palming this off to one of the others but they were all busy getting the temple together and ready for their Alpha guests.

He had never spent much time with young ones; he had been a single child on a remote farm before he was taken to be trained in the arcane arts of herb lore, apothecary and science which the simple folk called magic and sorcery. From then onwards children had little to do with his work and as such he had never learnt to deal with them, even after becoming Ancient.

Cleopatra had chuckled when he begged her to take his watching duty, claiming that he knew nothing of children, she had told him to learn. He had countered that he would make mistakes and she had just shrugged, mistakes happened she shot back before leaving him to the madness of close to thirty children and young adults.

The first thing he learnt very quickly was to not let them get bored because if he did madness would ensue. The second thing, age was no matter when it came to play time as the young adults had never had a chance to play so everything was a new for them, hide and seek, chase, blind man's bluff even Taliesin says was fun, in lieu of Simon says because who was Simon. Thankfully Amy had already supplied the children with the games; he merely had to prompt them into playing them. The third thing he learnt was that they were always asking questions and that the answer simply because that's the way it is didn't work.

He stuck two fingers in his mouth and blew a loud note; he had an idea last night. Cleopatra had taken over teaching the children maths as she had a way of teaching it to make it interesting. Arthur was teaching them history and how to read and write, while D'Artagnan and Boadicea were teaching them how to defend themselves, but none of them were covering the simple principles of science.

Everyone stopped and turned to him, "alright everyone with me." He led the group from the large play room and took them into a room he had willed into existence earlier near the other class rooms, its door was labelled simply with Science Lab. Opening the door he walked in, "okay everyone there is a lab coat with your name on it as well as safety glasses, find your spot and put your coat and glasses on."

Everyone glanced around and started to look for their names, although not all of them could read they all knew their names. The youngest ones were up the front with the smallest tables while the taller ones were up the back.

Taliesin pulled his coat on and a pair of protective glasses, he chuckled as he watched the little ones with little white lab coats and big plastic goggles. "Now I decided since you are always nagging me with questions about who, what, when, where, why and how come, that I would change the two hours of free time into a science class."

Some of the children groaned.

"Ah come on..." Taliesin said, "Don't be like that, this is all about fun I promise." He glanced around, "at least give it a go." He coaxed before changing tactics. "Okay, you've all heard and seen that what goes up must come down."

A little hand went up.

"Yes Rose," Taliesin said.

"Unless it gets caught in a tree," She corrected, they had learnt the hard way not to play with their toys near the trees in the courtyard having lost several Frisbees and balls in the branches.

Taliesin grinned and nodded, "yes unless it gets caught in a tree, but have you ever wondered why things fall and don't just float off?" he asked and watched as they all thought about it for several moments before turning to him.

"Why?" Ash asked.

"It is because of a little thing called gravity..."

*

Cleopatra was waiting as Taliesin followed the last of the children out. She smiled at him, "It looks like you've found a way to connect with them."

He grinned, "Yes, science, they are always asking questions so I decided it was time to start answering them in a way which they will understand, today we talked about gravity."

Cleopatra nodded, "what goes up must come down."

"Unless it gets caught in a tree," Taliesin corrected as they moved off for lunch.

Cleopatra chuckled, "okay, who gave you that?"

"Rose," Taliesin answered as they joined the lunch line.

"Ah Rose, she is a hoot, you know she asked where we got counting words from and why does two equal two." She replied.

Taliesin turned to Cleopatra, "and how did you answer her?"

"I answered simply, I don't know why two equals two, it was decided a very long time ago, back to before Mammoths roamed and humans lived in caves." She answered.

"And how did she react?" He asked as they shuffled further down the line.

"She said that humans live in caves now and what's a Mammoth."

Taliesin cracked up laughing and Cleopatra joined him, they stopped laughing to grab plates, "I have asked Arthur to go over ice age humans and the animals they would have hunted."

"Bet he loved that," Taliesin remarked before he focused on lunch.

"Actually he didn't seem to mind, and I didn't even want to go near Atlantis as I don't think they would be able to understand how we went from more technically advanced than before the madness, to a stone age society in less than a hundred years."

Taliesin frowned as he considered Cleopatra's view and personally he agreed. It had taken thousands of years but we were still very far from the kind of technology that was used in Atlantis.

****

Vivian walked into Amy's room a week after her nap in the trees; they had less than a week to get the last few Alphas to agree which would just give them a few days to get the temple ready. She was surprised at just how quickly the month had flown, it had taken time to get used to all the young in the house, but get used to it they did. Vivian perched on Amy's bed and waited for her to come out of her meditation.

Amy slowly opened her eyes a few minutes later, then leant back and waited for Vivian to start as she had sought her out.

Vivian felt a little uncomfortable here but she had begun to notice the strain Amy was under, something was paining her and although she always seemed to be happy and relaxed, cracks were beginning to form and she wasn't the only one beginning to notice. "Is something wrong Amy?" She asked hesitantly, "You... you're hiding your emotions but every now and again I see strain." she said quickly rethinking how she wanted to word this.

Amy sighed and rubbed her face, "Who else has noticed?" She asked.

"Only the Ancients..." Vivian said, "and Taylor. The others haven't noticed it or have put it down to general stress." She waited several moments but when Amy didn't seem forthcoming she decided to ask. "What's wrong Amy?" She asked.

"You wouldn't understand." Amy answered her eyes tearing a little; she quickly dashed them from her eyes.

"Then make me." Vivian stated as she reached out to take Amy's hand.

"I've had Wolfgang in my mind for so long that not having him there is... stressful and distressing for both of us." She explained. "I wake up every morning and spend the first ten minutes just working on pulling myself together."

Vivian made a hanky appear and offered it to Amy. She couldn't say that she knew where Amy was coming from, she had no idea how distressing being separated from her mate could be. "I'm sorry Amy... perhaps you should go after Wolfgang next."

"I can't..." She answered her voice breaking.

"Why?"

"I don't exist here... I'm only just coping... how will this Wolfgang cope when I leave. I know the moment he meets me, nothing else will matter except making me his. I can't let that happen because his pack will need his strength in the future to get to the other side of this. I will cripple him... and what's worse..." tears started streaming down her face. "When I go back... I will hurt just as much as he does because I will know that I've left him to deal with this pain for the rest of time."

Vivian wrapped Amy up in her arms and sent a silent request along to Rhun and Taylor, she suddenly felt completely out of her depth. She had no comprehension of the emotions coursing through Amy and as such didn't know how to help her. Rhun and Taylor walked in cautiously. Taylor didn't need a run down, she knew what was going on as she had seen this before, many times since the madness began and people lost their mates, she had been waiting for something like this from Amy but was surprised that she had coped for so long. She walked to the bed and got behind Amy before hugging her.

"I can't..." Amy told the room, "I can't let him destroy himself just because I know that bond and need it."

"Surely it is better to have loved and lost..." Vivian begun.

"I will never exist in this realm." Amy stressed.

"That's not true..." Vivian started to say.

Amy pulled out of Vivian's arms, "You don't understand, I've thought about this long and hard. Wild-heart/Lupa won't exist here, can't exist here, because this is the negative side of Luna's choice, where she chose not to create her son's soul."

"How do you know she didn't create his soul?" Vivian argued.

"Because I can't feel it," Amy admitted, "I can feel everyone else who has a place in my life in my universe but I cannot feel him, I cannot feel Rhiannon and I cannot feel my cubs, the triplets." She turned to Vivian, "I can't exist here, I am not meant to, which stands to reason that all those who came before and after me cannot exist here because their souls don't exist here. Lupa, Rhiannon, Me, Serenity, Temperance and Thais, we may have to visit but we cannot stay."

"That's impossible, each universe is meant to mirror every other universe with only variations, their souls must exist here." Taylor said.

Amy shook her head, "Wild-heart's soul was created from a piece of a god's soul, it instantly makes him and those born from his line different. We can't exist if he doesn't because our souls are linked, or are born directly from each other, which can only exist as long as the starting soul is present." She had thought long and hard about this as she realised that she couldn't feel those who were the most important in her life, and had come to this conclusion.

Vivian tried not to let the hurt get to her as she felt the truth of Amy's words, and in a way she was beginning to understand Amy's reluctance to go near Wolfgang. Knowing what she knew could she let him get to know her only to tell him that she would never exist here, in her place she would be just as reluctant.

"God born..." Vivian said thinking that it made sense, it explained a little why Amy could do all the things she could do. "That explains all the extra things you can do."

Amy shook her head, they had considered that when they learnt Lupa was her grandfather but had also dismissed it, "no it doesn't because Rhiannon can't do any of the things I can do, she's tried."

Taylor wrapped her arms around Amy, "but you have no choice, you have to meet him if only to introduce him to his daughters."

"And maybe he is another reason as to why you are here." Vivian told her.

"Am I destined to destroy the man I love?" Amy asked shrugging out of Taylor's arms, she got off the bed and started to pace.

"Maybe you should tell him the truth and let him make up his mind as to what is the best for him." Taylor suggested.

"I already know his answer." Amy said, she knew he would disregard her concern, his instincts would rule his mind blocking out reason and her caution.

Taylor nodded, she understood, "I don't envy you Amy, I will never put Rhun through what you are going to put Wolfgang through but you have no choice, only you can bring the Alphas together and that includes him. The only consolation you can give him is a family; perhaps together they can help him deal with his pain when you leave."

"And perhaps... by doing this you will finally know what it is to be Ancient." Rhun said finally speaking. "We all do things we have to do, even when we know our actions will cause pain to those we care about, all you can do is try to find a way to lessen the pain you will inflict on both of you."

"How?" Amy asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know." He admitted honestly.

****

Amy had been dreading this day, four days before the gathering there were only two names left on her list, the first didn't bother her, the last one was however was going to be hard. Ghan and Wolfgang, she hadn't gone after Ghan sooner because she sensed some kind of upheaval around him when she had went to go; now she sensed it would be okay.

She walked out of the sitting room, through the dining room and out to the courtyard, "Alanna, Electra, Grandma, Guinevere, Rhun and Taylor." She said listing the people she would like to come. Alanna hopped to her feet and kissed Tarval before she skipped over to her mother. Electra did the same to Mayhem before making her way to her mother.

"Tarval could you go with Cleopatra to Sogol and invite the Da'Vaila." Amy asked and he smiled and stood.

"Will it be okay if we follow the laws of my people when concerning peace treaties?" He asked as he went to stand by Cleopatra, he had been thinking that his people should be here and was going to suggest it if Amy hadn't.

Amy frowned as she thought for a minute, "that's two of each race right? It should be fine but can you make sure Sage and Bianca come." She asked.

He nodded and both he and Cleopatra vanished. Alanna felt a little glad that she hadn't bitten Tarval as she knew she would be completely freaked right now if she had. "Ready to go?" Amy asked her group and got confirming nods. She focused and they appeared in a snow covered forest, cold wind and flecks of snow tugged at them.

"Let me guess... Canada?" Taylor said as she tugged her collar up and zipped it all the way up.

"Alaska actually," Amy replied her breath leaving as small foggy clouds.

"Don't care," Taylor snapped and rubbed her arms.

"Aren't you a snow leopard?" Electra asked as she tugged gloves on.

"Yes, doesn't mean I like the cold." Taylor said as Amy made more warm clothes appear and handed them out, Taylor grabbed at a scarf and heavier jacket. Electra, Taylor and Alanna rugged up and glared at Amy who seemed not to feel the cold, she was quite comfortable in her thick turtle neck sweater and jeans with a jacket over the top, but she wasn't the only one, it seemed none of the Ancients were bothered by the cold.

"Not fair." Taylor growled as she watched Rhun.

"We don't feel the cold, or heat, or pain, not if we don't want to. It's all just an illusion." He told his mate.

Taylor glared at him, illusion my frozen black arse. She thought vehemently and got a chuckle from her mate.

Amy smiled and started to walk and was quickly followed by the rest of the group. She knew they had triggered some kind of border alarm. She wasn't disappointed, within ten minutes they were met by a mixed bag of Were, a black bear, panther, several wolves as well as several birds. Her group paused as they were circled.

"We mean you no harm; we have come to speak with your Alpha." Amy explained, her eyes searching for the leader. However, none on the ground held any air of command which meant either the golden hawk, falcon or wedge tail eagle was in charge. The group suddenly shifted and they started to lead the way. Twenty minutes later they came to an almost invisible compound and lead in. They were met by a woman who jerked her head telling the group to get back to their patrols.

Taylor quivered as the woman's eyes scanned over the group. The hairs on her body stood on end and she had an overwhelming need to turn and run. She leant into Rhun seeking strength from him. He frowned at her as he felt her emotions and turned to the woman causing his mate's reaction.

Crystal crossed her arms as her eyes came to rest on Amy, she felt fear rolling off one of the group, it was nothing compared to the blind terror she was feeling. Her instincts were screaming at her to back away and keep backing away until she was far away from here. She had never been this scared before, she thought she had nothing to fear in the world, she was wrong. She tried to pin point the person who was making her senses scream at her, her eyes kept coming back to Amy, the smallest member of the group, of course she had to be the dangerous one.

"What are you?" Crystal asked.

Amy grinned, "I'm... complicated."