Spoils Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers

“My, gawd. She’s a natural,” he breathed, as she raised herself onto one elbow and forced herself back down the fleshy post. Caught up in some kind of sexual frenzy, Lucy scrambled to control her gag reflex as she bumped the back of her throat up against the swollen end. Then, taking a deep, snuffling breath as she pulled back a smidgeon, she began bobbing energetically against the rigid, throbbing beast. Someone else was trying to mount her, pushing back on her shoulders in order to line himself up with her slick blossom. Lucy grabbed at her felatee’s hips, pulling him back down onto the mattress with her, holding him tight in her throat.

Her wantonness shocked her. Where had this person, this slut been living? She had never felt this way in her life; she’d never done or even dreamed about anything like this. Where had it come from? And was it permanent?

Her two partners fell into a complementary rhythm. Taking it from both ends, Lucy felt parts of her she barely knew existed becoming inflamed with wild, carnal arousal. It occurred to her, in that separate part of her mind that could remain objective and uninvolved, that this wasn’t really so much about desire as it was about craving; the sudden need she felt had little to do with anything she ever thought she wanted; no, this was much more to do with obsession.

Lucy could feel another orgasm building – sparks flickering not only in her box, but in her head. Stretching her lips, she pushed herself harder and deeper against the throbbing piece that threatened to choke her, but, every extra centimetre of meat she took into her throat stoked that peculiar fire that was smoldering somewhere – some non-specific-where. She couldn’t determine whether the epicentre was in her head, or her gut, or her crotch. She just knew that something was going to blow, and blow soon.

The cock in her mouth began to swell even more. Its twitching became frenetic. Pulling at the sweating hips, Lucy jammed against the crotch until she could feel the wiry hair tickling her nose, and felt swollen plum jerk and shudder deep, deep in her virgin throat. The violent ejaculation threw her over the edge. Gulping and swallowing the jetted load, she hissed through her nose, flopping about in uncontrollable paroxysms. Convulsive tremours running through her vagina detonated yet another orgasm, as the man atop her threw back his head and yelled in ecstatic triumph as he pumped jet upon jet of semen into the younger visitor. Echoes of the three mutual climaxes rattled and pummeled each of them, until they collapsed into a heap of quivering, shimmering flesh.

As the two men disentangled themselves, another couple, impatient to be part of the spectacle, pushed into position. “Hold it, now,” demanded a deep voice, its authority undeniable. Lucy opened her eyes and stared. She didn’t know who he was – just another one of ‘them’ she thought, but he leaned over her, and, right in her face, asked in a low voice, “You okay? Need a break?”

He may have well have been speaking another language, his accent notwithstanding. Lucy’s stare, eying him like he was crazy, was unsettling. The room went quiet, under the blaring stereo. Everyone, it seemed, was holding their collective breath. Finally Lucy blinked, and licked her lips. “’I’m okay,” she whispered. Inside she was screaming, “Are you crazy!? Don’t stop now! You can’t stop now!” but outside, she simply blinked again drew a heavy breath. The room, too, drew its breath and let out a sigh of relief.

“Okay,” Lucy, breathed again, as the next jockey mounted her, taking a moment to line up with her soggy vee, before stabbing himself balls-deep into the most luscious young crumpet he had ever seen. “’Nothing to fear,’ they said,” Lucy thought, ironically, as she arched her back, pushing her drooling cunt up to welcome this next conquistador. “Fear? Fear? What’s that?” She’d definitely left the rollercoaster now, and was soaring, carefree, above the park.

Another, older teammate grabbed Lucy’s torso and swung her around so that her head hung over the edge of the bed, causing the young fellow, already threaded, to shuffle about in order to stay inserted. The guy at her head fed her his not insignificant root, which she gobbled up eagerly, grabbing his butt and pulling until his balls swung against her nose. “Ahh,” he sighed expressing his satisfaction at the depth of her felatio before beginning to gently fuck her face. Suddenly he called over his shoulder, “’Ere, lookit this. Duncan’s lost it. His pupils have dilated.” Duncan, the young fellow pumping steadily into Lucy’s velvet box, shook himself out of his reverie at the mention of his name.

While his teammate bopped away at Lucy’s face, Duncan showed remarkable control. His strokes were long and deliberate. Reaching down to maul Lucy’s tits, Duncan luxuriated in their softness, incorporating little pinches and flicks at her nipples, he squeezed and kneaded her breasts, while gritting his teeth to keep from coming in her quivering box. Finally his teammate let out a deep growl, fired a load deep into Lucy’s gullet, then slowly pulled out, and as he did, Duncan leaned forward to place his lips on Lucy’s. “You are the absolute living end,” he hissed, pressing his lips against hers and pinching her nipples for emphasis. “I’ve never met anyone so wonderful!”

Duncan could feel the quivers and shivers running over the glistening body beneath him. Even Lucy was surprised at the effect of those words. Her lips trembled under his kiss, and her vagina shuddered and grasp convulsively. He could feel her nails digging into his back as she pulled him hard against her, mashing him into her open mouth and snaking her tongue around his. As white lights flashed behind Duncan’s eyes, Lucy’s eyes rolled back in her head. Explosions of intensity arced between them, as an almost visible aura of lust pulsated around them.

The initial muscle spasms of her climax snapped Lucy rigid, her back arched, her legs out straight, and her vagina gripped Duncan so tight he couldn’t have withdrawn, even if he wanted to. But the vice-like grip on his inflamed rod simply threw the switch on his climax. Erupting in a torrent, he shook and pulsed in her grip, wallowing in the clutches of those warm inner walls, until they loosened their hold, to quaver and milk his hardness with a repetitive squeeze-and-release.

“Get on with it, lad,” laughed a teammate at his side, giving him a shove.

Duncan opened his eyes, to find Lucy’s eyes open, too. Their lips were still joined. “That was fabulous!” he breathed into her mouth.

“Yesss,” she breathed back.

Then he rolled off and was quickly replaced. Someone had already fed her another fully developed tube steak. Duncan shook his head, but Lucy had no time to muse. How long she stayed on her back, fucking and sucking, she didn’t know, but eventually she figured she must be pretty close to having done everyone.

Still there was new ground to cover. Someone flipped her onto her knees. Doggy-style, she discovered, allowed stimulation not achieved in missionary position. Furthermore, being up on all-fours gave her much more leverage, allowed her to be even more active. Savagely deep-throating one member, she could heave on his buttocks while slamming her ass fully back onto the lance in her snatch. Screaming around a mouthful of dick, Lucy discovered G-spot orgasms – repeatedly. Sliding off the cot, Lucy snuffled at a body now supine on the mattress and gobbled him whole, while some anonymous erection speared her weeping cunt, pounding her buttocks and forcing the cock in her mouth tonsil-deep. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she’d had, the loads of cum she’d swallowed, or the shots of jism dripping from her twat. She felt absolutely depraved, but, at the same time, more alive than she’d ever been. While her afternoon had begun, she recalled vaguely, as something of a nightmare – hard to believe she had basically been a virgin once removed – here she was, overcome by raw lust and loving every moment of it.

At one point she was literally thrown back onto the bed, someone straddled her chest, stabbing his swollen prick between her lips. And while he sawed in and out of her mouth, she felt her legs being spread and was rewarded with lips and a tongue kissing at her puffy vulva and laving her slit. With long strokes the tongue ran from the rosebud of her anus up to circle her clitoris. Time after time it stroked from stem to stern without actually touching her engorged clit. At the bottom of its run, it even poked her in the ass a couple of times, swirling and prodding, pushing natural lubricants almost into her rectum. “Most peculiar,” Lucy thought, “but not unpleasant.”

Finally, just has the cock in her face fed her its protein-rich power drink, the anonymous tongue at her gash reached up and flicked her clit. Lucy bounced and bucked after it, trying in vain to find the aggravating appendage. As the tongue returned, Lucy felt a finger tip press against her anus. She would have thought it odd, as the digit forced its way past her sphincter muscle to lodge knuckle-deep in her rectum, but the flickering at her clit possessed all her attention. As the orgasm exploded deep in her core, tentacles of sensation raced up her spine to drown out thought, and a tsumani of electricity rolled through her buttocks causing her to heave and bounce and shudder, forcing the invading finger deep into her butt. As she settled back to earth, the removal of the cheeky digit left yet another odd emptiness. But the luscious lips and teasing tongue were quickly replaced by a rampant, thrusting dick before she could consider anything else.

But, eventually, even the young get fatigued, and the marathon was starting to take its toll. Crouched on all-fours, carpet-burn on her knees, only a pumping cock in her mouth keeping her head up, Lucy felt she must be nearing the end of her ‘ordeal’. She was suddenly so exhausted, she felt she was going to pass out. She just wanted to collapse. “After all,” she mumbled around the thrusting meat, her inaudible words vibrating enticingly against the turgid flesh, “I’ve sucked and fucked so many cocks, I’ve lost count, but I must have done the whole team by now.” Some part of her psyche was still surprised at the ease with which such obscenity rolled from her tongue, not that anyone heard. And, in fact, she was deep into the second round – the boys now delighting in sloppy seconds and thirds. Rocking forward, her vagina empty for the moment, Lucy slurped noisily on yet another anonymous piece of meat – her eyes closed, puffing through her nose, exhaustion threatening to floor her.

The owner of her current fleshy lollipop leaned over a said in a soft voice, “Aye, you’re such a marvelous lass. I’m thinking my soldier would just love to explore your dark side. What do you say to that?” His remark just barely penetrated her swirling miasma, and she paused mid-stroke, opening one eye, to peer questioningly at him from beneath the raised brow.

“Can I put me laddie up your bum?”

Lucy was too enervated to be shocked. She just let his bobbing erection slip from her mouth as her head fell to her arms on the floor between his knees, a weary sigh of resignation her only reply. Her ass remained raised – indeed, as her chest fell, it became prominent – and her partner, considering her move tacit permission, shuffled agilely around to her proffered buttocks. Pulling a handful of ‘natural lubricant’ from her well-used cunt, the excited fellow smeared it over Lucy’s anus, briefly shoving his slick thumb through her tight sphincter, before lining his once more rampant member up with her rosebud.

Threading himself carefully but insistently into her rectum, her sodomizer moaned hungrily. “Owww!” Lucy was surprised, and a little indignant at how much it initially hurt, but she was just too tired to protest much. And a funny thought struck her. “Another taboo bites the dust,” she clucked, “O-my-God!” Even through her bone-weariness, could feel a warm tingling in her genitals, sitting just at the edge of perception, just beyond the pain. Somehow, she knew it would be all right. And sure enough the soreness just seemed to evaporate. Barely able to react, Lucy could feel the rod growing in her bowels; feel the slapping of hips against her ass. She could hear the puffing and panting of the man behind her – in her. He was having a bit of a time of it – being, in fact his third go ‘round – but she just hadn’t the energy to help. With her head on her folded arms, all she could do was rock on her knees, and wait until he came, eventually spurting and throbbing into her back passage.

Two others stepped up to try it too, but Lucy was becoming numb. She hardly felt the prick up her bum, indeed, could barely even acknowledge the one cock presented to her lips. At least the two of them carried the rhythm together; she didn’t really have to do anything except swirl her tongue. When they were finally done, Lucy was momentarily left alone. She was the only one flagging.

“Hey, Torin,” called a voice, breaking into her exhausted trance, “you lie down over here.” Lucy could feel hands lifting her and placing her over someone’s, apparently Torin’s, supine body. Her eyes opened, suddenly wide, as she felt herself being lowered onto yet another straining erection. This was different, again, and, like an energizing second wind – more like twenty-second wind – her fatigue fell away. The boys, holding her up like a rag doll, hadn’t yet detected her curious recovery. “Hold her shoulders, will you, Jimmy, while I thread this lovely arse.” Lucy recognized the voice as Aiden’s. She felt his thick manhood press insistently at her rear door, pushing at the doorstep until, with an audible groan from Aiden and an exhaled whoosh from Lucy, it forced its way past the rubbery guard. Settling fully onto Torin, Lucy pushed herself back onto Aiden’s soldier. She had to admit to herself, she loved being so very full. “So who wants to take the last port?” Aiden asked. “How ‘bout it, Duncan? You gotta be good for one more.”

Able to focus again, Lucy watched as Duncan, the youngster of the group, shuffled up in front of her, looking almost embarrassed. Lucy gazed up into his face and smiled her warmest, most welcoming smile, before leaning into his crotch to kiss his rapidly rising dick. Hesitating a moment, she raised her eyes once again, and surprised them both by giving him a mischievous wink. With that, he pushed his hips ahead to meet her succulent lips as they slipped over his glans and formed to his shaft – stiffening even further as he slid it home.

Once everyone was in place, as it were, they searched for, and surprisingly quickly, found a mutually satisfactory rhythm. With hands at her head and hips, her hands clasping Duncan’s butt, Aiden and Duncan helped Lucy keep the beat. Rocking and rising, up and down, forward and back, Lucy slurped Duncan deep into her throat before heaving her ass back onto Aiden and settling her pussy fully over Torin. Grabbing her swinging breasts, Torin supported their weight in his hands while he manipulated her nipples maddeningly. He lifted his head to nibble at them, then, dropping back, twisted and squeezed the soft, spongy tits relentlessly.

Amazingly, Lucy could feel the pre-ignition sequence firing up in her launch control, yet again. Pushing back to fill her rectum with Aiden’s massive prick, she squirmed down solidly onto Torin, trying to engulf not only his ramrod cock, but his entire pubic region, indeed, his very sexuality, of which he had, she noted with some family pride, an abundance. Still, she wasn’t about to let her gloriously filled bottom deprive her of her meat-sicle, so she pulled Duncan back with her, holding his dick firmly in her mouth, as she did. So violent was her pull, however, Duncan momentarily lost his balance and in falling forward, over Lucy’s head he managed to jam himself deeper than he thought possible. Lucy sputtered and snorted but did not let go. She reveled in the feel of Duncan’s throbbing plum, stretching and opening her larynx, even as Aiden was thrust in so deep she could feel his pubic hairs scraping and rubbing the inside of her anus, while Torin bumped and prodded her cervix.

It amazed her that she hardly even gagged on the colossal sausage pushing past her tonsils. “Hmmmph,” Lucy snorted around Duncan, as he slowly resumed pistoning his penis, in and out of her mouth. “Six hours ago,” she thought, somehow able, amidst all the sweat and lust, to carry on a calm conversation with herself, “Jeez, is that all? – well, maybe eight at the outside – it feels like a goddam lifetime – in any case, short hours ago, I’d never even had a cock in my mouth. Now look at me.” Pausing to concentrate on the growing sensations inundating her body, she concluded sagely, “Didn’t know what I was missing.”

Lucy continued bouncing her bottom and sucking in her cheeks – in her own world – seemingly oblivious of her partners; yet, she was keenly aware of their arousal, both separately and collectively, and she could feel them, each of them getting closer. Deciphering their individual shudders and tremours, the quivers and jerks of each of the members, sheen of sweat and temperature of skin, she somehow knew with absolute certainty how close each of the boys was. And with some innate skill, borne of this astonishing metamorphosis, Lucy knew what to do to bring each of them, herself included, along at just the right speed. Somewhere deep in her soul, the mother of all climaxes was kindling within her even now, but she put that aside, for the time being, to concentrate on her current subjects – all three of them.

Letting him loose for a moment, Lucy drew Duncan slowly back into her mouth, squeezing him with her inner cheeks, as she stroked the underside of his helmet with her tongue, pushing him inexorably into her throat. Duncan moaned and writhed, his hands over her ears, unable to decide whether he wanted to push her off or pull her deeper – as if that were possible. Meanwhile, squirming and twisting, lifting and plunging, Lucy worked her magic on Torin, strengthening her vaginal grip on his tool with every plunge. And all the while Lucy found that she could grasp with her anal sphincter and squeeze with her rectal muscles, holding Aiden tight while she pulled away, stretching his rigid tool, then releasing it as she plunged back to swallow it whole. Her talent delighted everyone, including all those still spectating. A little squeeze here, an extra caress there, Lucy was playing their mutual crescendo like a maestro.

At last, though, she felt pressures within herself going critical. Throwing every ounce of energy into her frenzied dance, Lucy brought her tableau to the edge, held them for just a moment, then let herself go. The orgasmic spasms that jolted her body were visible to all, and were indeed the triggering convulsions that set off all three of the lads as one. Their roars sounded like feeding time in the zoo, and the simultaneous eruptions from their pulsing peckers, flooded Lucy’s body. The feel of scalding nectar splashing both bowels and womb, and the hot syrup spattering her gullet, enflamed her senses, pushing her climax out beyond the bounds of the imaginable.

Lucy could no longer support herself. Falling forward in a swoon, she dropped Duncan’s still drooling tool from her slack jaw, and pulled off Aiden, before tumbling sideways half on and half off Torin. She barely noticed his persistent hardness slipping out of her box. Silence engulfed the scene. Even the stereo had gone off. Then, softly, loathe to break the reverential silence, Maggie said, “Oh my God, are you people still at it?” Moving swiftly to Lucy she touched her cheek. “Oh, my god,” she repeated, “My poor girl. Are you okay?” Lucy, still only semi-conscious, faint with over-exertion and over-stimulation, managed to flutter her eyes and smile. An inarticulate sigh was her only response, but it was a sigh of complete satisfaction – total contentment.

Jazz E.
Jazz E.
153 Followers