Spoils Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concealing the nature of her business from her family and the few old friends she maintained took a little bit of craft. As much as she hated being deceitful, Lucy couldn’t imagine her parents finding out what she had been doing for the past five years; hence, she had had to come up with an answer to the question of what she did for a living. Rather than being constantly evasive, she worked out a stock answer. “I’m a Value Consultant,” she told everyone. “I work with an association that looks after big money – buying and selling services. Not stocks, as such, but luxuries. It’s really quite a unique position, rather esoteric and hard to describe.” She’d pause, then add with a laugh, “but the money’s pretty good.” Her ambiguity usually fended of any further prying. When she moved to her ritzy, upscale Yaletown apartment, she explained away her ability to purchase it outright as having won a lottery. “And,” she often thought, “in some sort of way, that’s exactly what happened.”

“Ah, yes,” Lucy smiled, shrugging away her reminiscence. Stepping into the opulent bathroom, she leaned over to run herself a tub. “And, I doubt the members of that silly Scottish rugby club,” she chuckled, “have ever imagined the life-altering – world-shifting effect their ribald littletraditionhad on my life – Torin’s young Canadian cousin.”

With, perhaps, one exception, as fate would later have it.

The End, for now.