Spread Thy Close Curtain, Love-Performing Night!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I settled in, and if in the absence of Judy from my life I can hardly say I settled in happily, at least I would be comfortable.

Chapter 4. My Education Advanced

My university course begun, I tended to work late at night and Audrey would tap on my door on her way to bed and put her head round the door to see if there was anything further I wanted. Usually I said “no,” and bade her good night.

Audrey took what I understood to be a minor interest in my family and whether I had any girl friends and would I be socialising a great deal. Having a singing voice that wasn’t too bad I had joined he University Gilbert and Sullivan Society and was hoping to get a place in the basket ball team. This, I anticipated, would be the limit of my socialising, and certainly, I told myself, I would not be seeking female company in the light of my promised faithfulness to Judy.

Audrey’s questions I took to be part of casual conversation, giving it no more significance than that until “The Night.”

On that night Audrey tapped on my door as usual, but instead of just putting her head round it, she stepped into the room.

I was working on my computer with my back to the door, but sensing Audrey had stepped inside the room I turned to look at her. I was startled to say the least, at the sight that greeted me.

Audrey was standing a couple of paces into the room, and was clad in a black but diaphanous garment that I suppose would be called a “Negligee,” and obviously she wore nothing else. I think it must have been designed to expose more than it hid and I could see her body clearly outlined through the flimsy material.

She took some further steps towards me asking in a rather provocative manner, “Is there anything I can do for you, Hugh?”

Her blue eyes had that hooded look, the pupils dilated, that seems to indicate sexual challenge and her pink tongue protruded for a moment to provocatively wet her red lips.

She came right beside me and leaned over my shoulder to ask, “What are you doing?” Her soft warm breasts were brushing my cheek and I was sure I could smell her sex organ exuding that stimulating aroma of female arousal.

I had never considered it feasible that I would be sexually stirred by a woman nearly three times my age. Now her unashamed sensuality and desire, her closeness and female fragrance, had their effect.

Deprived of my sex life with Judy I had been forced to masturbate for sexual release, but to one who has grown used to the “real thing,” it was little comfort. Now the clear offering of Audrey’s body caused a stirring in my groin. My penis grew erect and thoughts of age difference faded. I wanted her.

There flashed across my mind the sworn fidelity to Judy, but the saying is true, “An erect penis has no conscience.”

Audrey was breathing into my ear; “I’m sure there’ something nice I can do for a young fellow like you.” With a groan I leaned my head against her breasts. She went on; “That’s right, I thought you’d like a nice soft breast to cuddle up to, a virile chap like you. I think there’s a lot more you’d like, isn’t there?”

I reached beneath the negligee to feel her sex organ, it was wet and her lubricant had begun to soak her thighs. My penis was throbbing wildly with every heart beat as Audrey whispered, “Come to bed with me, sweetheart and I’ll give you everything. Let me make you feel good.”

I had no will or desire to resist as she led me to her bedroom and the large double bed. She slowly stripped me as if relishing each new exposure of my body and when I stood completely naked before her she smiled and said, looking at my penis, “You are a big boy aren’t you?” Then she slipped out of her negligee and we stood naked before each other.

Judy had all the slenderness of a young girl with sweet up pointed breasts and nipples. Now, as Audrey drew me to her bed I began to appreciate the joys of a plump, soft, warm female body.

Lying on the bed Audrey deep kissed me, exploring the recesses of my mouth with her tongue. She was driving me out of my mind with lust for her and whilst I wanted to do a thousand things to her, I had not the strength of restraint. I had to sink into her or I would come before I could enter.

Audrey seemed to understand my desperate need and lay back, parting her legs, saying, “Don’t hold back darling, just let it all come into me.”

I came over her and plunged without hesitation into that wet, soft warmth that is the female vagina. As I entered her she gave a gasping moan and in a breathless voice said, “My God, you are big, darling.”

I had no power to hold back and quickly I was ejaculating into her as she kissed and stroked my face murmuring; “That’s right, sweetheart, let it all go.”

I was groaning and moaning into her and she seemed to receive me like a tender loving mother comforting to her child. As much as I had loved Judy I don’t think I had ever been able to shoot as much sperm into her as I poured into Audrey.

When I had given my last spurting thrust into her I stayed with her, panting with relief at the emptying of myself into so receptive a woman. Audrey smiled up at me and whispered, “That’s better, isn’t it, darling?”

I smiled my agreement.

My penis had begun to slacken in her, but she continued to tenderly kiss me and quickly I had another erection. Audrey, feeling this said, “It’s all right, darling, let it all come into me.”

I began to move up and down in her again. We were both soaked with our juices and as my next ejaculation approached I felt Audrey suddenly begin to pulsate with growing violence.

When Judy had orgasmed she did so with soft yelping cries; Audrey was far noisier.

“Fuck me deeper darling. Fuck me to death,” she began to yell, then as her climax approached she gave an ear splitting scream and dug her nails into my back. At the same time I shot my next ejaculation into her and we fought and wrestled together in a moment of savage lust.

When it was over I stayed with her for a while, and then withdrew, falling away from her gasping for breath. Beside me I could hear Audrey equally breathless.

I cuddled into her and she murmured, “That feels better, doesn’t it, sweetheart?”

I muttered my agreement, and fell asleep with my head between her breasts.

From that night on I never slept in what was officially my own bedroom again. My nights were spent with Audrey and, when the mood took us, part of the days as well.

The relationship between Audrey and me was one in which, to state it negatively, we used each other. It was not love as I then understood it, but need meeting need.

On Audrey’s side, and despite stories that women in their fifties no longer experienced sexual desire, there was a powerful sexual drive that I was able to meet.

In addition to this, there was a motherly aspect to her love making. Despite a wish to do so she had never been able to have children. As well as lover, I was also her substitute son who’s needs she could help fulfil. I had little chance to get overly conceited about this because although it was never explicitly stated, it became obvious that previous student occupiers of my rooms had also been granted her sexual favours.

In short, Audrey was a woman of strong sexual appetites with a motherly instinct and a desire to be generous with her body.

On my side I gained release from sexual tensions, some degree of solace for the absence of Judy and the warmth of my family that I was missing. In addition I learned the joys that could come from a sexual relationship with an older and experienced woman. Audrey knew how to give and receive the maximum pleasure in the sexual act, and looking back, I am grateful for all she taught me during that year.

One major advantage I gained from my relationship with Audrey was that being freed from sexual tensions, a major factor with young people; I was able to focus more readily on my studies. Even if I had sought to slacken off from my work, Audrey in her sterner mother role made sure I didn’t. One of her favourite sayings was, “No studies no sex.” I made sure I studied.

Chapter 5. The Fateful Letter

I remember that my grandmother, who was full of old maxims, used to say, “All good things come to an end.” How right she was!

I completed my first year of studies with considerable success and despite my comfortable life with Audrey, I was looking forward to going home, mainly because Judy was due to return shortly.

Then arrived “The Letter.”

I shall not tax my reader’s patience by quoting it in full, but in summary it said this: Judy had met a man during her overseas trip with whom she had fallen in love and whom she was shortly to marry. He was some years older than her and financially well provided for. The letter ended with those fatuous words, “I know we shall always remain great friends.”

Like hell we would. I had to read the letter four times before its full import finally struck home. The blood pounded in my head and my stomach began to heave. Judy, my first and only love, had thrown me aside for another and I hated her for it. My life was in ruins. Nothing would ever be worthwhile again; so my thoughts and feelings ran.

Then began the guilt extravaganza. This was divine retribution for my unfaithfulness to Judy with Audrey. God was an evil punishing being without mercy and I detested him. I would never love again; never build my future hopes on another woman. All women were detestable and not to be trusted. Thus went my anger and despair.

Audrey, with her women’s sensitivity, knew immediately that something was seriously wrong. Without any consideration of her feelings I poured out my woes and she tried to calm me. It was useless. Sex between us was hopeless. I found myself impotent, and like a frightened rabbit I ran for my burrow, home.

My parents already knew of Judy’s impending marriage and were appropriately soothing. My father, following the pattern of my grandmother, came out with sayings like, “There are plenty more fish in the sea.” It helped not one bit.

Mother and father had made arrangements for their summer holiday and on this occasion they had decided to take the houseboat for three instead of the usual two weeks. With their despairing, depressed and angry son they seemed at a loss to know how to proceed.

Chapter 6. Against the Stream

I had been anticipating that Judy would as in past years be accompanying us on the boat trip. Now, as far as I was concerned, I did not care where I went so long as it was within the orbit of my comfort zone, my parents, especially my mother.

Mentally and emotionally I was in hell. All the delights of previous trips, especially those with Judy, were now soured. I did not care about fishing, swimming or forest explorations. I was in a world of bitter loss and dark thoughts.

As usual we set off up stream, but this time we were to go beyond close human habitation with more then a hundred kilometres between one town and the next. It was in the middle of the first week of our trip that the curse of humankind, the mobile phone, sprang into life.

“Bloody hell,” said my father, after listening to the message of the infernal electronic machine, “Our latest foundry robot has stuffed up. I’ll have to go and see if I can sort it out.”

In summary form, one of his latest robot inventions for a foundry had failed, and the company with huge overseas orders was panicking.

What this amounted to was that we should have to drop father off at the last river port before we set off into the wild country. This was less than one day’s sailing away.

“You keep going until I can rejoin you. It will probably be at Port………..,” he said, giving the name of the next main river town we would be arriving at. “I’ll send a message to the Post Office there to let you know how I’m situated, but I hope to be able to join you.”

The town we had stopped at boasted an airport of sorts, so father managed to get a seat on the small intercity flight that departed once a day.

Returning to the boat, mother and I decided we would stay tied up at the town wharf for that night and continue up river next day.

Mother was dejected by my father’s unexpected departure. Apart from not being able to share some of the trip with him, she probably didn’t relish being alone with a miserable son. We filled in the rest of the day wandering around the town looking at what passed for “historic sites,” and ate our evening meal at one of the two local restaurants.

That evening I managed to get one of my sources of guilt out in the open. Mother and I were sitting together on the bench type sofa that was set in one corner of the lounge area of the boat. She began to ask me questions about the place I had been staying at throughout the year, and enquired about how I got along with Audrey.

Out it all came…my sex life with Audrey and the thought that somehow Judy’s marriage was punishment for my infidelity.

A smile seemed to flit over what had been mother’s solemn face. “I don’t think it works like that Hugh. You’re young and virile and if you didn’t mind Audrey being so much older than you, then all I can say is, you’ve been very fortunate to have lived with such a generous woman.”

For all my woes I could not resist a grin. “I’ve not been the only one,” I said. “I think Audrey offers her ‘services’ to all the students that come to live with her. I’ve sometimes thought she looks upon it as a sort of university extension course, educating young men in the ways of sex.”

We both managed a laugh and I went on, “I suppose some of the students come to her as virgins and she sees it as a duty to initiate them.”

“Well there are a lot worse things she could be doing,” mother said. “I’ve often thought that it is a pity when young people are at their most potent, they often find it difficult to find a regular sex partner. I think you should be very pleased and grateful that you met someone who is a giver, but then, I’m sure you brought her gratification as well.”

I was somewhat surprised at mother’s comments. I thought she might be disgusted that her son had been the lover of a woman nearly three times his age, but it seemed that she approved.

Chapter 7. An Embarrassing Swim

The matter was dropped and we decided it was time for bed. I had used the twin bunk cabin, unable to face sleeping in the double bed in which Judy and I had made love so often. I did not sleep well that night as memories of that love making kept exploding into my mind.

I don’t think mother slept well either as I heard her get up several times during the night. Perhaps she was finding the bed lonely without father there, but then, she had slept alone many times when I father had to go off on one of his work trips. It may have been our discussion of my life with Audrey that was occupying her mind and making her unable to sleep.

Sleep or not, mother seemed very bright the next morning as we untied the boat and set off up stream into every more remote country.

We took it in turns to steer the boat and there was little conversation between us. After her early morning brightness mother seemed to sink into a contemplative mood and the shadow of Judy once more passed over me.

The day was very hot and in the early afternoon we decided we would tie up for the rest of the day and do some swimming to cool down. We took the boat onto the upstream side of a river sandbar; a beautiful spot fringed by huge river gum trees and clusters of saplings. There were signs on the sandbar that kangaroos and other creatures came down there to drink.

Once safely tied up, the next event was to be a swim. There was a surprise in store for me. When Judy and I were young we had always swum in the nude. It was only at the approach of puberty that swimming garments were insisted on. Mother and father often swam, but always appropriately clad. This time it was different.

We were now far away from habitation and there were no other boats in sight or sound, and mother clambered down the short swimming ladder at the rear of the boat stark naked.

I stood on the rear deck transfixed by the sight of my exposed mother. Although I had seen her in minimal clothing many times before, I had never seen her completely nude. Both Judy and Audrey had pubic hair; Judy a little triangle and Audrey more liberally endowed. Mother had no pubic hair and so clearly visible was the firm cleft of her vagina. I noticed also how firm her breasts were.

Judy’s breasts had been firm with up pointed nipples. Audrey’s breasts were large and soft, tending to droop slightly. Mother’s breasts seem to fall between the two, not being as large as Audrey’s or quite as firm as Judy’s. I confess that as I looked at her still standing on the swimming ladder, I almost forgot she was my mother and she began to take on the aspect of a very desirable woman in my thoughts.

“Come on, Hugh,” she called, “Don’t bother about swimming trunks, there’s no one to see us here.” She let herself down into the water and began to swim away from the boat. I slipped off my shorts and going down the ladder, joined her in the water.

We swam around for a while, and then mother, normally a rather sedate person, started to become playful, almost as if she was a teenage girl. This was a new aspect of her and I was not sure how to respond.

She plashed and ducked me, finally wrapping her arms and legs round me, clinging tight.

Since the arrival of Judy’s letter my sexual drive had diminished to zero, but with this close physical contact with mother I felt a tingling sensation in my groin, presaging an erection.

As my penis stiffened to its full extent I think mother must have felt what was happening, and she broke away from me with a laugh. I was embarrassed by my state of arousal. We had been in the water for some time and I was beginning to feel cold, but dared not get out of the water for fear of my condition becoming visible. I prayed that mother would get out of the water before me and go into the boat interior. Instead mother stood drying herself with a towel on the rear deck, and to add to my difficulties she called to me, asking if I would come and dry her back.

I clambered out of the water, trying to keep out of mother’s line of vision, but she turned to look at me as I approached to take the towel. There could be no doubting what caught her attention. She stood staring at my erect penis and from being a laughing playful woman, she suddenly became very sombre.

I took the towel and dried her back and no word was spoken by either of us. I too had become serious in my thoughts as I contemplated the shame of being sexually aroused by my own mother.

When I finished drying her back mother murmured, “I’ll go in and prepare something to eat,” and she disappeared through the stern door.

I put on my shorts and to try to distract myself I took up the fishing rod, baited the hook and cast out. Gradually my erection diminished, but the vision of my naked mother entwined with me still rose up in my mind, and with that vision, feelings of lust that no matter how hard I tried, I could not suppress.

I sat with my thoughts waiting for the fish to bite, which they didn’t. Then mother called me in for the evening meal. When I entered the dining area I noticed mother was wearing a garment she often wore on hot evenings during our river trips. It was a loose fitting dress held up by narrow traps over her shoulders, and although I had never noticed it before, I realised she had nothing on underneath.

The dress flowed over her breasts to hang straight down from their tips, clearly showing her nipples. With each movement she made her breasts moved in that provocatively sensual manner that can send a man nearly out of his mind.

My erection began again so I sat down at the table hastily to try and cover my confusion. I was so affected by my condition that I found it hard to eat, but rather than have mother ask if there was something wrong, I forced myself to swallow the food.