Spreading Christmas Cheer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Money that I don't have."

I turned off the recording.

Alex replied, "Wow, that is so sad."

Deb replied, "I know that blacks want charter schools, but the government won't sanction them or fund them. What's your idea, Jackie?"

I replied, "Let's start a private charter school company. I met a guy not long ago who has done it and had good success. He was also great in bed."

"You think he might help get us started? I wouldn't know where to begin," Deb said.

"With proper or improper incentive, I think so," I replied. "I'll contact him and see."

Alex said, "Good, let us know what he says and how we can help. Is he a nice-looking guy?"

Deb added, "I'll help if he needs more incentive. Let's talk again once you've made the contact, Jackie."

With that, Alex adjourned our business meeting and we headed to the airport.

I went to the office the following day to file my expense report for the three-day business meeting in Vegas and to call the charter school man.

This is the end of our Christmas story but a sequel called "Interesting Business Careers" will be posted soon. Thank you.

12