Spreading Seeds Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Betty broke before Reba finished and as Reba looked up, her mother was grunting like a pig and Sarge was still stroking! He slowed down and the stopped as Astral strummed out a big finish.

I could hear Sarge breathing hard as he held Betty's ass in both hands, his fingers spread and Betty's flesh bulged between them. Betty was collapsed on Sarge's chest and moaning. Able was hip deep into Amelia who was reverse Cowgirl on his lap and she was moaning really well. She surged forward and put her hands on Able's knees and let out a big "Ahh, Ahh, Umph Ahhh."

Reba blushed and Astral nudged her, the two began to play once more a marching tune and Lauren made a turn around the room. Vera let up rubbing my chest and held my hand still between her legs. As Lauren approached me, Vera pulled my fingers out of her pussy and moved off to the side.

Lauren stood over me and looked down at me. Vera pulled my robe over my lap and pulled it together over my chest as Lauren smiled down and waited for the audience to refocus their attention. I appreciated her stage craft. Never rush a moment until the audience is attentive. Amelia laid herself back on Able's chest and held his cock inside her. They struggled a little so Able could get up to see what was going on. I saw Betty slide off Sarge's lap and Winnie used a towel at Sarge's crotch.

Lauren had the look of the Puma in her eyes as she grinned at me while Vera rearranged her own robe.

"Go ahead, Dear," I hear Betty say.

Lauren looked over at April and Amelia and cued the music with her hand. Astral began to play a rocking trail ride kind of rhythm and Reba picked it up and followed it with some cord variations. Lauren took a turn around the room, looked out over my head and said, "What's this I hear, Riders coming in Mom," she said over her shoulder.

Reba started a clip-clop rhythm against the body of her guitar and Astral filled in with chords and a little notes like harness rings and Lauren said, "Riders from the west Mom, I wonder who they can be?"

Lauren came about half way back across the room toward me and put her hand up as if to shield her eyes from the sun, "Oh Mother they are men! One, two, three, SIX! Six men, Momma!" Lauren ran over to me and knelt in front of me. She smiled and said, "Hello man of the West. Have you come to grant me my most treasured boon?"

Vera poked me in the ribs, "Yes," I said.

Lauren put her hand on my knee, "Will you respect me in the morning? Will you do this willingly and ask only that I treasure the life you allow me to bring forth?"

"Yes," I said before Vera poked me again.

Lauren kissed me on the knee then looked up at me and smiled, "Will you sacrifice your life to save our child from all danger?"

"Yes," I said.

Lauren smiled, she came a little closer and kissed me on the thigh, "Will you do the same for me if I ever need your help?"

"Yes," I said.

Lauren pushed my robe up my legs and looked up, "Do you promise to let me climax first?" She smirked at me.

"Yes," I said.

Lauren looked at me, "I don't believe you can do that. I think you are just telling me that. You really can do that?"

"Yes," I said.

Lauren pushed my robe off my lap and opened my robe. She smiled a sort of puma grin, slid her hands up my legs and over my chest before her hands slid down and caressed my cock. By this time I was hard as hell and her hands felt cool as they grasped me lightly along the shaft. She smiled up at me and said, "You are nice and thick. I like that in a man." She bent to kissed me softly right on the tip.

I gasped as her lips, slightly wet, rubbed over me. Vera poked me and I said, "Yes,"

Lauren looked up at me and asked, "You want me to suck your dick?" The way she said it was more of a statement of fact, we both knew it but I answered.

"Yes," I said.

Lauren looked at my cock and leaned over, kissed it very lightly then licked it softly and ran her thumb along the wet surface "You'd like to have your meaty cock sucked, Yes?"

"Yes," I said.

"Then you show me how you can make a woman climax?" She asked and smiled at me.

"Yes," I said.

"Show me with Vera." Lauren said and pulled my cock.

"Yes," I said.

She smiled, got up, pulled Vera up and had her straddle my knees then Lauren pulled her ass up to my face. "Lick her nicely." She laughed and Vera said, "Do it for the sisters Josh, for all the needy sisters."

I put out my tongue and pulled Vera's hips up to me. She was still wet from my fingers in her cunt and she put her shoulders on my knees and lifted her ass to my face. I buried my nose in her vagina and licked her clit as she whimpered and moaned.

Lauren was watching me closely and smiling at me as I licked and sucked Vera's juicy pussy. I couldn't see much of anyone else but I was so stoned I was just thinking about Vera and Lauren, who was massaging her breasts watching.

Astral and Reba drifted off into a romantic duet and I kept up with their rhythm and added a few licks in myself. Vera helped out by vocalizing my contributions to the music.

The music got faster and I kept up with it until Vera grunted really hard and the Astral drifted off into a slow throbbing as my mouth found Vera's clit and I began to suck it softly, running my tongue along it feeling my taste buds tickle along Vera's clit. Vera was shaking and grunting for a long time and finally the music died away and I pulled back from a very wet pussy.

Lauren lifted Vera up and put her robe on, then she sat Vera next to me and leaned down and kissed me. Vera put her face on my chest and kissed Laurens nipple while Lauren kissed me.

Lauren stood up and smiled at me, "And you would do the same for me my western God and put a baby in my womb, Bahia or not?"

"Yes," I said.

Lauren said, "Then I am content!" and turned for the applause.

April and Amelia were clapping their hands, Able was clapping along with them and Betty was yelling "Brava, Brava. Lovely music girls!"

Winnie had her hands busy as she sucked Sarge's cock vigorously and Sarge was trying to clap but he was under some pressure until he grabbed Winnies head and pulled her up. Winnie's mouth pulled off Sarge's cock with a pop that made everybody laugh and Vera kissed my chest.

The women all got up and were kissing each other about the performance and praising Reba's music as they all kissed Astral and Reba.

Able Sarge and I all were on our backs. Vera was up and kissed Reba and the rest of them then she came back and sat with me. "Oh Josh, I really needed that."

"Glad I could assist Vera, anytime at all," I said and took a big drink of the beer to wash out my mouth.

Betty pushed Lauren in my direction and said, "Astral, Reba help me bring in the food these men need their strength. You too Vera."

Vera got up and gave me a kiss as Lauren sat beside me.

Lauren looked shyly at me, "Did you like the play? It will be better when we can get a bigger cast and of course the music will be better with the horns too."

"The music has a horn section too?" I asked.

"Oh sure and a mouth harp during the lesbian scene too. I was going to play it but I had my mouth busy." She laughed at me and gave me a kiss, "Did you really mean it when I asked you the questions?"

"Yes," I said.

She put her arms around me and snuggled close to me. "I feel the same about you Josh. I'd kill for your safety and never think about it."

I put my arm around her and kissed her while the other women sat the food out on a low table and began to dish up chicken and squash.

Betty took a plate to Sarge, sat with him and the shared a plate. Amelia took Able a plate and Astral brought one for Lauren and I.

Astral sat on the edge of the love seat, "Did you like the music?"

"Very much Astral, it set the mood for each scene and was very erotic too." I said and took a nicely fried chicken breast in my hands.

We all settled down to eat and drink. Vera went over and sat with Amelia and April for a while then she sat with Sarge and kissed him a few times. Reba made the rounds and got high praise for her music. Betty was especially effusive and Reba was blushing a good deal.

Lauren and I fed each other and had a good time playing while we ate. Soon I realized that Amelia and Able had gotten up and left the room and Astral came around with damp hot napkins for us to clean our hands. Winnie pulled Sarge up and they left, going back into the other side of the double apartment.

April and Astral took the leftovers and the dishes into the kitchen and left the rest of us to tidy up. Lauren was kissing me while the other women came by to give me a peck on the cheek and a pinch on the butt.

The women who were leaving all put on light weight trousers and had to swap a couple because of size, Aprils were too small to fit over her ample hips and Vera's were too big by far.

Vera smiled at me and closed her robe, "April and I are going to her house. June is producing a play and Reba and Astral are doing the musical accompaniment. They asked me to accompany them on the Drum! I've just learned to play and I haven't practiced since Donald came out."

Astral patted her on the back, "Aunty Vera it's all ¾ time and you do that very well. I'll tap my foot for you, OK? You'll be fine."

Vera laughed, "My début and Donald is coming." She shivered and laughed.

The crowd left, Betty went in to find Winnie and Sarge. Lauren smiled at me, pulled me down the hall into her room and kissed me, "I'm on the list, Josh. Are you ready to inseminate me tonight?" She smiled and opened my robe.

"What have you to trade?" I asked seriously.

Lauren looked at me then backed up, "What do you mean, Trade?"

"It is customary in our Kiva to trade and wash the prospective mother before commencing the copulation."

"The other night we didn't trade."

"On the contrary the massage was 35 cents, still owing and I did wash you."

She laughed and looked at me. She didn't know what to say.

I smiled at her, "How about this, you come to my massage parlor once a month and I'll give you an Extra Special and you provide a performance for our Kiva Party in the summer? How about that?"

"Really" she said her eyes blazed in anticipation. She frowned, "Not the Puma's Passion?"

"No, unless I get to play the Passionate Poppa Puma?" I lifted my eyebrows at her.

"How soon is the Party?"

The end of July," I said. "So you could even write something new."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled, "But I would have to buy massages, even extra special massages?"

"Oh no, that is the trade, I give you a massage a month and you perform at the Kiva Party."

"But what about the trade for the insemination?" She asked reaching for me.

I opened her robe and kissed her. "I'll consider it a special favor if you would please have my son. I trust you will raise him right. If he joins the Kiva at 13 and passes my genes into the pool, that's enough for me."

She opened my robe and slid her arms around me, "I'll try to remind him that his father loves him and wishes him well." She kissed me and rubbed her naked body on mine.

I looked out the door, took Lauren by the hand to the bath and quickly washed her breasts and cunt. We hurried back to the room.

She pulled her robe and mine off as soon as we closed the door and kissed me. "Oh Josh I've been waiting for this since Mom pulled me off to plant beans."

She put her body close to mine and slid under my arm to my back and cupped my ass and rubbed her breasts on my back. She kissed me on the shoulders and came around me kissing me and rubbing her body on mine. She felt my penis and I let it out for her. She smiled and squeezed and pulled the tip softly, looking into my eyes.

I laughed at her, I held her to my chest. "I haven't been with a woman since the Mare seduced me. Is it the Puma again or the Mare."

Lauren laughed at me. "No Josh I don't want to act tonight. I want to feel the whole experience." She rubbed my chest and kissed my nipple, "every touch, smell, taste and throbbing emotion." She looked up at me, "Don't you?"

The night was young and we settled in the bed, and savored every feeling, taste and smell, and soon some very throbbing something's.

I held her back as she was putting my hand on her crotch saying, "No I want to evoke your goddess my way," and I slid down her belly trailing kisses and kissed her to the knee and lifted her leg to stroke the inside softly.

She was laying on her side and I put my head on one thigh and stroked her other, I kissed her on the legs and stroked her back with my left hand while reaching over her with my right to massage her chest and belly.

I nibbled my way up to her sweet warm slit and licked my way in. I took my right hand and pulled up her hood and touched her clit with my wet tongue to be gratified by her electric shiver. I licked around it and down to her tender slit, just touching, her body giving me feedback, by movement away or toward my touch. Her vocalizations were "Ooh's and Ahh's" and a few "Oh Josh's".

Her hips gave her away as they cupped my face when I sucked her clit and then rubbed hard with my tongue, a real Panther Lickin'. Another give away was her hands slamming my face into her and the "Ag, Agg, Aggg AggHz," that came from her lips.

I let off her before she had finished the climax and kissed her thigh and up her belly, rolling her over on her back. She caught my head in her hands as I reached her rib cage and I paid tribute to the extended nipples on my way to her face. I held myself above her and smiled, "I got your Goddess that time. You are so beautiful and surprising; I thought you would go longer."

She pulled me down to her, and kissed my ear, "Don't apologize, I hear it is good for a woman to climax several times before insemination. Is that really so Josh?"

"I have heard that, but I think that two climaxes are about optimum and a good stirring of the seminal fluid after ejaculation is more important for insemination." I said as I probed her with my erection.

Lauren rocked her hips and said, "Then if I get one more, let it be soon," She kissed me and hooked me into her pit.

She was lubed and ready but I was dry. I played give and take until I was more than half wet and slick with her hot juices. Then I gave her a plunging long stroke and slow withdrawal. She gasped and raked my back with her nails then released her talons and grabbed my chest and cupped her hips.

I gave her a couple of long strokes just for lube's sake, well and mine too. She reacted by not raking her nails across my back or biting my jugular, but by relaxing completely. Only her hands kept her arms from falling off my neck. I pulled down and just poked her opening with my glans and bent to kiss her breast, she cupped her breast in her hand and then pulled my mouth to her nipple, moaning and she rode that for a moment or two.

I felt her reaching for more and I gave it to her, feeding it in with a side to side motion that got her attention, judging from her vocalizations. Her hips got more active now as I short stroked her, she lifted her hips for more.

I pulled her legs up. Hooked her knees with my elbows, began a fast meat slap and worked up my load. Her pussy was tight but slick, she was making vocalizations and giving as well as she got. I held it off and felt my balls move in to delivery mode, I held it off and kept slamming her.

She grabbed and held me and I sank it deep in her as she climaxed and lunged, moaned and sucked my neck, I erupted in her exhaling through clenched teeth as I climaxed.

The exquisite agony of holding her in the mounted egg position caused me to muff the dismount. She spilled out and I grabbed a pillow to hold her hips up and folded her arms around her legs. "Just hold that for awhile Lauren." I said as I collapsed beside her.

She didn't answer; her breath was fast and deep. I crawled up to her neck and kissed her. She turned her head and pursed her lips then licked them.

I kissed her softly and her tongue traced my lips and sucked my upper lip. I was still breathing hard and lost the will to resist. I cupped her breast and fell asleep.

"Josh, Josh wake up" Lauren whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes and smiled at her, "Is it morning?"

"No I just wanted to know if I could relax now?" Lauren was still in the egg and I felt pretty good, "Let me check," and I pulled back the covers and spread her legs, peeled back the towel and licked her pussy.

She groaned and pulled my head up to her lips. "You said you'd stir the fluids, not lick my pussy."

I kissed her and slipped into her in three strokes and waved my dick in her extravagantly, side to side, front to back and all around as she moaned encouraging sounds in my ear.

I stirred it slowly, pulled out and let her legs down. Most of the drips were caught in the towel, but she got up and ran to the bath. I used another towel to wipe my equipment and wipe up the drips in the bed.

I fluffed the pillows and leaned back against the headboard, my arms behind my head. I was thinking about the 20 mules I was going to drag over half the distance to Davis and then lead the return train back to Burney.

Lauren returned in a robe carrying a tray with a flask and a cup. "I got some beer and Amelia gave me some Number Sixteen." She sat the tray down on her nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed, "Are you thirsty?" She smiled at me and laughed, "I'm horney again! I want to feel your manly chest against me and feel you full and deep within me. Oh Josh, I feel the Puma is coming!"

I smirked at her, "Just hold your fucking puma for a while Lauren, You offered me a beer and haven't let me answer you. Poor direction in the script?"

Lauren smiled at me and poured a beer. She handed it to me, "I apologize. I rushed the line. Can I try again?"

I took the beer and smiled at her, "From the entrance without the tray. It's easier that way."

Lauren giggled and ran to the door and looked out then she waved at me and went out. I sipped the beer and waited for her return.

The door opened slowly and she sneaked in and closed the door. Her robe was open and she flared it out in the candlelight. "Oh Josh, I'm horney again! I want to feel your manly chest against me and feel you full and deep within me." She ran to the bed and threw off the robe. She reached out and touched me, then she draped herself across my lap, pursed her lips and ran her fingers through her hair. "Oh Josh, I feel the Puma is coming!"

I held up one finger, took a drink and sat the cup down. I turned back to her and circled her nipple with my fingertip. "Would this be the Puma's nipple?" I asked, smiling at her. "Because if it were, I'd say that it needed to be kissed, this Puma's nipple here."

Lauren smiled at me briefly then went back to the sexy distressed face, "Oh Josh, if you sucked that Puma's nipple she might take over my whole body." She threw herself on my chest and kissed me. "Who knows what could happen?"

"Perhaps I might placate the Puma's pink pussy by playing poke and stroke?"

Lauren laughed, "Perhaps you might placate the Puma's pussy by…,"She hesitated, reaching for a 'p' word. She smiled and started over, "Perhaps you might placate this Puma's pussy by penetration with your penis?" She laughed

"So if you light up that pipe and pass it to me I might not have to pull my pointer from this Puma's pink pussy."

Lauren spread her legs and then reached for the pipe. I like a girl with her priorities in proper position.

I was still a little soft and needed the time to resurrect an erection. Lauren scraped up a big ball of number 16 and lit the pipe and took a hit, then passed the pipe and throttled it for me. I took a big hit and held it while rubbing Laurens clit. She shifted her hips a little to give me easier access to her and rolled her hips up to take my finger deep inside her. "Umph, Ah," she grunted.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers