Spreading Seeds Saga 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled myself up and kissed her mouth and felt her parted lips with my tongue before pressing my tongue into her mouth. She tasted so sweet. She sucked my tongue and our tongues danced in the cathedral of her mouth for a while. I pulled back and looked at her she had those emerald eyes closed as I massaged her breast. I wanted to go slow and get her fired up like a coal furnace before I took her gift to me. It was the least I could do after she had saved herself. She opened her eyes and smiled.

Christ! She was beautiful, I kissed her and let her roll up on top of me she grinned at me and said, "Oh Josh, you are so gentle and kind, but I have been waiting for you to plunge your hardened manhood into me for 27 years. Can you do it soon, before I loose my mind?"

I brushed back her hair and smiled at her, "Linda, can I have you climax for me first before I deflower you? I'd like to feel your virgin climax first, may I?"

She leaned down and kissed me, "Anything you want dearest sweet Joshua, anything." She smiled, her eyes dancing in the candle light, "Can I sit on your face?"

I shuttered and said, "You can sit on my face and welcome Linda." She took her time as I slid down, she put her legs on either side of my head and lowered herself to my lips. I brushed my lips against her and she quivered and pressed further down so that my tongue was circling her tight little opening and she moaned and began to rock her hips so I licked her from asshole to clit many times before she settled down to have me probe her virgin vagina with my tongue. She was wet now, really wet and her juices flowed over my face and I had my nose in her lips and she stroked my nose over her hard little clit as my tongue worked its way around her opening that now was pulsing and pinching my tongue. I was massaging her breasts and pulling her nipples and she was getting hotter and hotter.

She twitched her hips down suddenly and my nose flipped her clit firmly. She squeezed my head between her thighs and groaned and pushed down on my tongue which I flicked back and forth as far as I could inside her vagina. She made a noise I can't really describe and went "Ah AHHH!"

She folded over me, whimpered a little and went slack. I pushed her up with my arms and with some effort got her laid down and on her back. I rolled her on her side and kissed her she put her arm around me and said, "Oh do it now Josh. Do it now!"

I rolled her over on her back, got between her legs and pulled her knees up and out. I lubed my cock which was hard as could be. I pressed it to her virgin vagina and pressed firmly and slowly against her. It didn't go in at all. It was just pressed up against her and wasn't making any progress at all. I wiggled back and forth and up and down then her virgin vagina started to stretch and she moaned and pressed her hips up to me and I pushed and wiggled and it began to sink into her.

Finally she opened and my glans was in her. Fuck she was tight, but I pressed on and it started to move a little. I pulled back just a bit and then pressed forward, it slid in a little more and I felt some resistance but I didn't let up but pressed harder and she whimpered and jammed her hips against me and it was in. Oh, not all the way but I had broken her hymen and she was crying a little and moaning as I pressed it in and pulled it out a little. Short stroking her about an inch at a time while she pulled my hips to her. I got a little deeper each stroke until I was maybe three quarters of my full length inside and she relaxed and rubbed my back.

"Let me rest a little Josh," She said and moaned a little.

"Did it hurt much Linda?"

"No not too much Josh. I just need to get used to your big cock in my tiny hole," She said and moved her hips experimental.

I stayed where I was and kissed her and she put her arms around my neck and I felt tears on my cheek. I kissed her and whispered, "Oh Linda I didn't want to hurt you."

"I know Josh I crying tears of joy. Now I am a woman." Linda hugged me and sobbed for a few moments and I pulled back and licked her hot tears off her face. She began to move her hips and I counter stroked a little letting her control the depth and pace. She moaned a little and stopped for a few moments so I stilled my hips and kissed her again and again. Slowly she began to stroke my cock in and out of her while moaning and she pressed it deeper into her. She was tight around her opening and a little looser inside, but she was hot inside and I had probably forty weasels on the fire.

I tried to hold off but her breasts were so soft and her silky thighs brushed against my hips and I had to hang on so hard that I couldn't feel her at all and it was breaking my heart to not think about my Goddess and yet she was there working me in and out of her heat. I held on and hoped she would finally overcome the hurt I had caused her and begin to enjoy feeling me inside of her.

Linda kissed me and said, "Cum inside me Josh. Let me feel your hot vital sperm swimming in my vagina. Make me a mother Josh inseminate me so I can feel that beautiful baby moving inside me. Oh please, please cum in me Josh." She worked her hips slowly and so I started to move in counterpoint with her and we let it grow, that aching fire. Linda was moaning and clutching me to her perfect soft breasts, her soft smooth belly was bumping against me and I could feel the heat of her wrapped around my cock as I stroked in her bleeding pussy.

She moaned and gasped as her wetness dissipated and I felt her begin to clinch up every time I pushed in to her. "Fill me Josh Please," she pleaded. I tried to call forth the boys but after two pretty good climaxes I was coming up dry and I was actually crying because I couldn't cum!

I stopped trying and just released the weasels and tried once more the feel the love she had given me and so I kissed her and concentrated on the sweetness of her mouth and the feel of her soft smooth skin against me, but the fear and pain in her voice conflicted with all those feelings and I was crying hot tears down on her face and she was crying because she was in pain from the size of me in her and we collapsed and stopped moving. We lay there breathing hard and clutching each other. Finally I felt the joy of fucking Linda fade away and I just couldn't punish her any more, I pulled out of her and she cried, "Oh No Josh cum inside me and fill me with life. Don't go Josh Don't just take my virginity and leave me without the token of your sperm!"

I tried to kiss away the pain and fear. She wasn't having it. She twisted out from under me and turned her back to me sobbing in the pillow and not allowing me to comfort her. "Linda, we'll try again. I promise you I'll cum inside you and give you beautiful babies. They will snuggle at your perfect breast and love you for being the beautiful mother that you will be. Please listen to me."

Linda just sobbed in the pillow and so I cuddled to her and tried to calm her down. She just sobbed all the harder and I tried to think of something, anything that might help. Then it came to me. She was hurting because she had dried up. The pain and the blood had made her dry up. That had caused her more pain and made her drier until she was raw. That's it I realized, she needed an oil pressure lube and I had to make her let me do it.

"Linda, Linda listen to me. The reason you dried up is the pain and if I lubricate you it won't hurt so much. Please let me try a technique I know that will take away the pain and make it feel much better and then I won't be so worried about hurting you then I can fill you with beautiful babies."

She slowly turned and faced me again. She was still sobbing a little and she looked miserable but there in her eyes I saw a glimmer of hope. She sobbed "What can you do to make it feel good again?"

"I can lubricate you with oil and once you're slick inside it won't hurt so much and it will make it much better. Can I try it so we don't waste the sacrifice of your virginity?"

She calmed down a little and I pulled out a towel and dried her eyes and made her blow her nose. She smiled briefly, "Okay, anything to make the babies Josh."

I jumped out of bed and ran to my parlor and pulled out a bottle of oil and ran back. I made Linda lie on her back and pulled her legs up. I saw that her lovely skin was covered with drying blood, she was awfully raw around her vagina but I poured a little oil into her pit and then put my lips around her opening and blew until she took some oil into her. I leaned back and let her blow her pussy fart out then tried it again and then once more. I lubed my finger and pressed it slowly into her and she cried out a little but she found the oil helped. Now my only problem was how to revitalize junior.

I tried pulling on him and squeezing but it didn't work. "Linda I need some help. I need you to raise the dead."

She looked at me and when I pointed to it laying there all soft and limp she burst out into tears again. I kissed her and massaged her perfect titties and a played with her but with her crying and me being so anxious it wasn't working. "Fuck me," I thought, "How can I get aroused in a sea of tears?"

I said, "Linda there is no other option you'll have to suck it to make it hard and that means you have to stop crying about life being unfair and deal with the reality of the situation. God Damn woman do you want a baby or not!"

I must have shocked her out of her despair because she looked at me and dried her eyes, blew her nose and nodded at me. She slid down and put her soft warm lips on my bloody dick and began to suck me. I lay back and tried to clear my mind of the anguish I had been feeling. I concentrated on her mouth and my memories of her loving me. It started to work. Junior was responding and I felt the anxiety fade and soon the joy of the perfect woman sucking my cock had me about ready to climax.

I was hard again so I pulled her up roughly, flipped her over on her back, climbed between her legs and pressed my hard dick to her abused pussy. I slipped in fairly easily now that she was lubed and had expanded a bit. I still pressed it in slowly though as she was still pretty sore and tight.

She moaned and said, "Oh Josh it does feel so much better now."

I stroked her slowly letting her feel the goodness of lubricated sex, but I didn't wait for her, no I was going to fill her up, she might or might not climax but that was of no concern to me. All I wanted was to climax myself

This was no longer recreational it was procreational and I wasn't going to let my feelings for her effect me. I felt the surge starting to build and I fed it a bit as she was starting to respond and her moans changed from pain to joy. I kept up the slow short stroke I had established but did move around so I was hitting her G-spot and she responded to it.

"Oh Josh, it feels so good now, Oh, Oh, Oh!" she said as I pumped her pussy. She continued to react to the feeling and was actively humping me. I was gathering up the few boys left to cast forth and hopefully impregnate Linda on this night of her deflowering. I was pressing deeper but still hitting her G-spot and she was working her hips reaching for it and I thought we might turn disaster into victory for us both when I felt my balls starting to pump and the surge came forth and I pushed into her hard and climaxed.

She didn't stop humping me. She must have felt my twitching cock in her savaged pussy but she kept it up and I spurted again and grunted. She humped faster and moaned as I collapsed and she just kept moving but slowly stopped after milking me as much as she could.

I was limp on her chest and she was still moving and moaning, she bucked a little and collapsed under me moaning and clutching my limp body to her. I tried to kiss her but I hadn't the power to move more than my lips and she held me to her a long time.

After several minutes I regained my strength and lifted up on my elbows and pulled her knees up and made a semi-sloppy withdrawal. I pulled her leg up, got a cushion under her butt and put her arms under her knees, "Just stay like that," I gasped and fell beside her. "Oh Linda, I think we made it happen. It wasn't much but there is enough sperm inside you to do the job.

She moaned and said, "Oh thank you Josh. Thank you so much for everything. Just lick my clit a little will you. I need to climax again. Oh please Josh."

I kissed her cheek and forced myself to crawl down and pushed her heels aside. I kissed her bloody cunt and licked the oily bloody refuse of her virginity until she climaxed. I reached up for a towel and wiped up the mess on her ass and swabbed the mess off my dick. I pulled a blanket over us and cuddled against my goddess falling into a deep sound satisfied sleep.

1...5678910