Spreading Seeds Saga 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay like that for ten minutes or so and I got up and got the small towels she had in the bath and came back and folded one over her pussy and put another over that, then held it while I got her laid down and comfortable.

I lay down and held her and we snuggled under the covers for a while longer. We didn't sleep we cuddled and stroked and caressed, until Irene said, "Josh, I'm hungry, are you hungry?"

"See I told you you'd be hungry."

Irene got up holding the towels and ran off to the bath, I rolled over and took a few deep breaths and slowly go to my feet. My back ached and I had pulled a shoulder somehow. I stood up and stretched and started looking for my clothes.

I had found all but one sock when Irene came out the door of the bath and said, "Josh, it is still an hour until lunch," and smiled.

"It may take that long to find my other sock," I said looking around the floor.

She was still naked and stood in the doorway, "Did you hear what I said?"

I looked up, dropped my clothes on the floor and went to her. I looked down at her, cupped her breasts with my hands and kissed her, "And how would you like to spend that hour Irene?" I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs and she pressed herself against my hands,

"This is nice but we should sit down and get comfortable." She led me by the hand to the sofa and made me set on the end of it, she then sat beside me, turned and lay on my lap, looking up at me. I took that to mean she wanted me to kiss her, so I did.

I pulled her up so she leaned against the arm of the sofa across my lap and looked at her. The sun was coming through the window causing her red fuzz to glisten in the light. I stroked her hair and kissed her softly. She put her hands in my hair and pulled me down to her and kissed me firmly and I didn't even try to control the erection that bloomed from her kiss.

I backed up to look at her. No matter how much I was with her, I just wanted to look at her fine white skin and her tiny nipples so red and glistening with my saliva, the fine hair down her belly and the red bush that was getting a little long now but smelled so fine, her legs, the red fuzz on her calves, her toes and well everything that was Irene.

I stroked her belly and she put her hand on mine and guided it to her clit. I rubbed it lightly and added more pressure, circled it sliding my fingers down to cup her whole pubis. She closed her eyes, her legs spread and I dipped in to her just splitting her lips and circling her slippery opening. She was moaning as I released her pubis, lifted her and slid down off the sofa to kneel beside her and kiss her breasts and down her belly smelling the aroma of excited womanhood in her navel and licking her fine soft hair around it. She reacted to that and laughed softly.

I lifted one leg up above her and began to kiss behind her knee then around on the inside and ran my cheek along the smooth white thigh.

She watched me from half closed eyes, her face contorting with the sensations she was feeling. When I reached her bush she closed her eyes and pushed against my face. I buried my nose in her slit and smelled her, felt her juices and extended my tongue to lick her taint, then lifted my nose so it slid up her to her clit, my tongue circled her minor lips. I pressed with my nose and turned my head from side to side. My tongue kept up a different tempo and I lifted my head slightly and circled my tongue at the top of her slit. I felt her engorged clitoris slide across my tongue.

My dick was hard; god knows I wanted it harder and longer. I licked her whole pussy and had her hold her knees as wide as she could, then I licked her and got her as wet as I could. I then mounted slowly, just feeling the velvet glove reach out and grasp my erection. She whimpered and wiggled but held the angle and pace until I was firmly inside her. Then she bucked and held me tight for a second and breathed deeply.

"Oh Josh, do the long slow one and let me ride it, please?"

I pulled her hips up, put her legs down and got my knees under her hips making full contact with her crotch, and pulled her off the sofa and lifted her ass, making my erection sweep from front to back as I varied the angle of our coupling. She was limp in my hands, so I let her down and got into to belly sliding position and began to long stroke her slowly, she picked up the beat and her hips started to move in counter point with mine. I shortened my stoke to compensate but it popped out and I had to press hard to get it back in. I wiggled from side to side and it slipped in and Irene slammed her hips into me and said, "Ah, Josh, Ah, Ah, Aggh A," or words to that effect.

Watching her, as I was, seeing her breasts jiggle and her face contort and feeling her wet soft pussy on my dick was enough for me, after Lenore, Grace, and now Irene, I was spittin' dust.

I just short stroked her three times fast and held her to my hips.

She was limp now and breathing raggedly. I pulled out and ran to get some towels and found only used ones, so I took the driest ones and ran back. I lifted her legs and put one under her and dabbed at her pussy and rubbed my face on her thigh. Then I put her leg down and crawled up and kissed her.

Irene just smiled weakly and tried to put her hand in my hair but she didn't have the strength. I turned her head towards me and kissed her again, stroked the hair out of her face and smiled at her. "Irene, I have to go."

She had enough strength to frown and lifted her hand and waved her fingers at me. I kissed her again and stood to put my shorts and pants on. I looked down on her glowing in the sun of the window. Her hair splayed out over the end of the sofa, was a field of red gold. Her white skin and golden down on her belly and bush, made me reconsider leaving her.

She finally gathered the strength to pull herself up and leaned against the arm of the sofa. She watched me dress and when I got to my socks and boots, I moved her legs and sat down and picked a sock out of my boot and shook it out.

"Can I see your sock for a second?" Irene said.

I handed it to her, "Sure, There is another one around here somewhere."

She was looking at the little sunflower on the cuff, and then handed it back to me. "I picked up the other sock when I went to the bath; It's is in the hamper in the bath. I thought it was mine, because of the Bahia on it"

"Bahia?" I asked and put on my sock.

"Yes the little flower on the cuff is a Bahia flower. Usually it is only worn by the order of Bahia. Where did you get it?" Irene said as I went to the bath and recovered my sock.

"I made a trade and got a dozen of them, they all had the Bahia on them." I said as I put the sock on and slipped into my boot.

"That's odd, the Bahia is never sold, it might be given away as a gift but only a ... Well, she should have removed the Bahia before she gave them to you." Irene said disapprovingly.

I looked at Irene, "Should I remove the flowers then?"

"If you would, I'd appreciate it. It doesn't make any difference really but would you do it for me?" Irene asked.

I ran my hand over her belly and up to her breasts. "For you Irene, The Red Goddess of Burney, I'd walk barefoot over cactus from here to Davis to make you happy."

"Oh don't touch me Josh, that leads to kissing and that leads to awaking the Cock Monster and we don't have the time, nor I the strength to face him again."

"Never?" I asked frowning at her.

""Well not today anyway," she smiled. She sat up and put out her arms, "I'll try to make some time available in the future?"

I sat next to her, held her and said, "Oh please make the time for me Irene," then I kissed her softly.

She held me and kissed me hard then pushed me away, "Now go, you're too distracting, I have a meeting and need to bathe and eat. Go hurry before I lose my mind and miss the Council meeting."

I caressed her cheek and got up. She followed me to the door and I kissed her as she closed the door in my face.

I hurried down the stairs and out the door.

Chapter 19 - A Question of Constitutional Law

I was going to meet Sarge and Bob in front of the Dining hall but I met them walking up to Lenore's bunker.

"Ah there you are Perkins," Sarge said as I met them on the path. "We waited as long as we could and then I figured that Ms. Black had a difficult problem to work out. You took care of her problem then?"

I nodded and held up three fingers.

Sarge grinned and said, "Josh, You are tougher than you look."

I smiled a little and said, "Bob, you are going to love Lenore. She cooks really well, she laughs all the time and she will fuck you into next week if you let her."

"My kind of woman." Bob said and laughed.

Lenore was reading her book under a tree when we got there. She got up and ran over to me, took my hands and kissed me. "Oh Josh you were so late, I was afraid you weren't coming."

I stroked her hair and said, "Lenore, Sarge has to tell you something."

Sarge took one of her hands, "Ms. Lenore I know you wanted to have lunch with Josh today, but I can't allow it."

"What?" She looked at Sarge and then at me.

Sarge held her hand, "It's a rule of the Kiva that a man has to wait three days after an insemination before he is ready to resume his duty to the Goddess. I let Josh come up here yesterday, but I have to tell you that he is not capable today and so I brought Bob up to inseminate you today. I hope you understand."

She obviously didn't, "But I, I ..."

Sarge took Lenore's hand and presented her to Bob. "This is Bob Krenn. He is a fully qualified Scout Trader and is rested and ready."

Bob took her hand and kissed her finger tips. "A pleasure to meet you Lenore, Josh has spoken most highly of your attributes."

Lenore looked at him and then at me and said, "Oh Josh."

"Let me talk to her a minute," and I took Lenore off to the side and said, "Lenore, it's true; you've drained me of all the seed I had. Now maybe we have already put a babe in your belly. But if you aren't pregnant already, Bob will have a much better chance of doing it than I could ever have after you drained me so completely. Just look at Bob. He is real nice and very strong."

Lenore looked at Bob's dark good looks and back at me.

"Give him a chance Lenore. If you reject him it will hurt his feelings and Sarge will make you wait another three months if you reject the selection of the Kiva. Besides Bob is much more muscular that I am and he can pose for you better than me. Bob is a friend of mine and he will treat you with the same respect and loving attention as I do."

Lenore looked at Bob, then at me and kissed me. "Can I can see you again sometimes?"

"Yes Lenore I can come up and see you or you can come see me in the bath house. I'll wash your hair and give you a massage if you come to the baths sometime."

Lenore whispered to me, "Josh I had the Maidens Dream last night and when I woke up you were gone and the baby was gone and my nipples were sore. I wanted so much to do the Long Banana with you." She leaned on me and put her head on my shoulder.

I rubbed her back and whispered, "Bob can give you a much longer banana that I can Lenore. But don't let him smoke the number eleven. It has a long lasting effect. I just finally got my erection under control after yesterday."

Lenore smiled at me, "Ok, no number eleven. I made special tea though, Do you think that will be alright?"

I nodded, "Sure and look out for the sun today. You are so pale you'll burn."

"Josh?"

"Yes Lenore."

"I was going to quote to you from this book today," She handed me the book she had been reading, pressed it in my hands and looked up at me. "Would you read the book and tell me what you think I would quote to you, out in the sun on the patio, as we were ... Well you know?" She was smiling fiercely and excited.

I kissed her cheek, said, "Sure," and held her a little, patting her back until she relaxed some. Then I turned her toward Bob.

Lenore kissed me and we went back to where Sarge and Bob were standing. I gave Bob Lenore's hand and kissed her cheek. Bob took her hand and put it on his arm. Lenore looked at him and smiled and waved to me as he led her down the stairwell into the bunker.

Sarge and I turned and walked down to the Dining hall the bell was ringing now and we joined the throng of villagers as they went to lunch. "Well Josh you did one good thing since you've been here."

"What's that Sarge?"

"Ever since you planted that alfalfa, the archers have been bringing in more deer and Wini told me that they were almost able to cut the goat ration in the mess almost off."

"That is good news." I said and wondered if I'd get as tired of venison as I have of goat?

"So what are you up to today Sarge?" I asked.

"Council meeting after lunch. Grace said I had to go because the Black Brothers raised an issue that involves the Kiva somehow. I hope I can stay awake. Those Council meetings are boring. How about you?"

"I'm going out to the barley fields and see April De Soto's new harvester. I need to get out of town and in the field again."

We got to the Dining Hall in the middle of the rush and Wini was at the door. "Sarge and Josh, would you step over here for a minute?"

She took us to the corner behind the door and said, "We are having a little meeting and we wanted to know if you men would sit up by the stage? I set up a table."

Sarge looked around at the confusion of 100 or so women and girls trying to find seats and visit with their friends and asked, "What are you serving today, Wini?"

"Well I have the first of the fresh green beans, steamed and salted and a lovely salad of spring greens with my special vinaigrette, and barbecued goat ribs." Wini was proud of her goat ribs. She smiled at Sarge's look of dismay over the goat again. "But we made peach cobbler out of the last of the canned peaches and there will be double portions for everyone who wants it."

Sarge smiled and kissed her hand, "Wini you are a dear."

Wini smiled, blushed and kissed Sarge on the cheek. "Now don't dawdle over your salads or you'll end up eating venison ribs." She stage whispered to us, "I'm a little short of goat ribs," and winked at us.

Sarge took Wini fast with one arm, kissed Wini with feeling and a pinch on the butt. "Where do you want us?" He said as he let Wini loose.

Wini blushed again and took him by the hand.

"I'll direct the troops, save me a seat." I said and stayed by the door.

The Dining Hall filled quickly and started to quite down as the green beans were served. I directed our men up to the front as they came in; when most of them were at the table I looked out the door and saw a formation of head knockers escorting seven of the Black Brothers toward the Hall. They marched with precision and even had a guidon carried by a go-fer girl leading their procession. They stopped with precision and the men marched in single file into the dining hall; only breaking step when they had stepped in the hall and removed their caps. Wini directed them to the table and I followed.

Sarge had saved me a place on his left and made Mike move over so Brother Stewart could set on his right. Our guys had left room between themselves and the Black Brothers shook hands all around and we all took our seats.

A woman I didn't know banged a gavel on the stage behind me and the hub bub created by the Black Brothers entrance died slowly. "Ladies, Ladies and gentlemen, if I may have your attention!" She waited and banged her gavel and finally the noise subsided. "Ladies and Gentlemen, today the Administration council is going to address an unprecedented issue and have asked us, citizens of Burney to give their consideration to the issue of the Fertilization Law. As you all know this law was passed at a time when Burney was in great trouble and it was very controversial at that time. Since then we have all learned to live with its consequences. However it is time to reconsider at least some aspects of the law. Brother Stewart Black has come to explain what the proposed changes will do and why these changes should be made at this time. Stewart the floor is yours."

Stewart stood and used his chair to step up onto the stage and took the podium. "Sisters and Brothers. In the last year since we were contacted by the Nor Cal party we have learned that we are not the only survivors of the great Plague in the world. We learned that the residual effects of that plague are being overcome and that in several generations we may be rid of the genetic mutation that the plague has visited upon us.

I come to you today to ask that the rights of association, assembly and freedom of movement which the Fertilization Laws removed from we men of Burney, be repealed and that we be allowed to live as free citizens of Burney, just as all you women enjoy.

Since Brother Thompson and his team have been here, they have enjoyed the freedoms that are every person's right under the Constitution of the United States of America. They have lived and moved freely among you without the restrictions that we are forced to live under. I offer that as proof that we do not need to be escorted in order to be protected from being ravished by packs of sex starved females, although some of us wish it were true." Stewart waited for the laugh that didn't arrive then continued.

"Given the results so far from, not only our esteemed Brothers of the Long Pole Kiva, but also our own men, in the insemination program that has been established, it appears probable that every woman who wants to be impregnated will be, in less than a year if current trends continue."

"And some that don't" a voice called out. Stewart waited for the cheers and jibs to subside then he raised his hands.

"Citizens of Burney, some of my bothers have asked if they can live in the village rather than the barracks, some have expressed their contentment at the present arrangement, particularly the Grandfathers, however the Black Brothers Trust has voted to build a structure much like the Kiva of the Great Raccoon in the village at a site to be designated, as soon as the Fertilization law is repealed or amended to allow your men to once more take their place in the company of women.

The Trust further will finance the installation of as many gas converters as is required so that every dwelling in the village is supplied with running water and gas.

The Trust further recognizes that many of the dwellings in the village are in need of repair or replacement, and will apply to the Administration for a planning committee to be established to create a new development plan for Burney." Stewart waited a minute for the bribe to sink in then he continued, "Ms Wini is eager to serve the rest of our lunch and has advised me that double portions of her fine peach cobbler will be available to everyone. After the cobbler is served we will open the floor to questions and comments. Discuss this among yourselves and after we talk I will ask for a vote, Major Amelia De Soto is standing by to take your comments and the results of the vote to the Council as they meet this afternoon.

Bon Apatite."

Stewart stepped down, brushed off his chair and the room buzzed all though the salad course. I dawleded over my salad, hoping to get some venison. Sarge took the approach of asking for more. Wini came over to serve him herself. "Ms. Wini this is the best salad I've had since I don't know when, could I have a little more?"

Wini put out her hand and a bowel of salad appeared in it. She used tongs to put a large portion in Sarge's salad bowel. Then put out her hand, and the salad disappeared and an ornate bottle appeared. "May I suggest my special balsamic vinaigrette; I made it with your olive oil?"

123456...9