Spreading The Wealth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, I began rolling to my left, pulling Gina gently over on her side and then on top of my form as I rolled onto my back. Although my cock would not go quite as deep into her as in the other position, I could still work several inches into her rectum. I shifted my hands up to hold great handfuls of her tits as my legs spread her legs wide apart.

I glanced over at Jimmy and asked, "Hey, Jimmy, isn't it your turn to get a piece of this pussy?"

He gave me a devilish grin and scrambled between our legs. I felt his cock slide into Gina's wet pussy, separated by such a thin layer of flesh that it felt as if we were in the same opening. He began to pump his cock in and out of her cunt ... and that's all it took to send Gina over the mountaintop for the seventh time that evening.

She jerked back so viciously when her orgasm hit that the back of her head cracked me on the nose so hard that I saw stars. I recovered ... and she never even knew she did it!

Jimmy resumed his motion, which was enough for me. I wanted to keep my cock in her ass for a while yet so I wasn't anxious to cum. Each time he pushed into her, that pushed her up my cock a couple of inches. When he pulled back out, she slid back down that couple of inches so I didn't have to do anything except massage her tits and keep her balanced on top of me. Terry stood beside the bed watching the whole scene and stroking his cock slowly.

As Jimmy began to groan, signifying his approaching orgasm, Gina again jumped off the cliff for her eighth climax, just seconds ahead of Jimmy. When the last drops of his cum had dribbled into our lovely hostess, he slowly crumpled up on the side of the bed and I waved to Terry to take his place.

Terry didn't really need any encouragement. He clambered onto the bed rather clumsily but positioned himself between our legs and I felt his cock glide into his wife's pussy along the big vein of my own cock still buried in her ass. Terry held her legs up and out by her ankles as he began to fuck her, again setting up all the movement I needed to feel great.

I loved the two-on-one action and Gina seemed to approve as well. While I pinched and pulled on her hard little nipples and Terry fucked her cunt, she moaned and clawed at anything her hands could reach, including the sheets and Jimmy's flaccid cock. I noticed when she dove off the cliff for her ninth orgasm that Jimmy's cock was no longer flaccid but standing tall and proud in Gina's hand.

Terry tossed his head back and yelled, "Oh, fuck ... YES!" as he spewed a new load of cum into Gina's wet pussy. A few seconds later he slid off the end of the bed and slumped in the overstuffed chair to recuperate.

Jimmy didn't need an invitation to take his place. He quickly assumed the position and I felt his hard-on slide into Gina along the bottom side of my cock and he began to pump her pussy again. This time he was so aggressive that he was pushing her anus up and down my cock almost as far as if I were fucking her myself. It sent electric shock waves up and down my body and I knew I was not going to last much longer.

Reluctantly letting go of Gina's right boob, I slipped my hand between her legs until I could tease her clitty. She began to thrash around, moaning "... fuck, yes, don't stop, don't stop, I'm going to cum ... oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard ... I'm CUMMING!" At almost the same time, my balls began spitting my latest load into her bowels, shot after hot shot, until I was spent. Jimmy kept pumping her pussy for a short while longer until he grabbed her hips and spit out "Oh, YEAH! FUCK! That is sooooooooo good, baby!"

Gina was the first one to recover. Terry's head was slumped onto the high chair back and he was softly snoring. Jimmy and I were both sprawled in a tangle of arms and legs, spent from our endeavors of the night. We might recover in time to try it again before the night was over or we might not. For the moment we were both sated.

However Gina was bright eyed and just getting her second wind. She climbed between us and tugged us closer together until she could kiss one and then the other just by turning her head. She whispered, "It's been a great night so far, boys. You're not ready to quit yet, are you? I'm having soooo much fun!"

Jimmy groaned and I just looked at him with a stupid grin. Gina jumped up and disappeared into the bathroom. I could hear her peeing and then the water ran in the sink. She came back with two warm washcloths and she cleaned both of us thoroughly. Sure enough after a bit of her hand action and the warm water, I felt the old familiar stirring in my crotch. It didn't hurt that she had climbed between us with her bottom where I could play with it as she worked on us.

Even after my cock was stiff again, she had not been able to get Jimmy hard again. After the wash cloth, she tried using her tongue and then sucking on him but he just shook his head. So Gina climbed on top of me and lowered herself until her pussy engulfed my tool. She would sit for a while just rocking on my fulcrum as we both enjoyed the tour my cock was taking inside her vagina. Then she would lay forward and we'd kiss while she flexed her muscles around my cock.

Gina's facial expression indicated that she was getting close when she sat back and began to hump my cock like a hummingbird at a sugar-water feeder. That sent wonderful thoughts to my head, both the one on my third leg and the one on my shoulders, and I felt my balls getting ready to explode. I tried to suck them up into my body to delay the inevitable and it worked ... for maybe five seconds. Then I pumped gooey white cum high into Gina's sloppy slick pussy.

Maybe that was the trigger she needed because she clamped herself onto my shaft, let her head sag between her stiffened arms and trembled through her eleventh climax of the evening.

It was way more than any other woman I had ever been with and I was glad I had been part of it. However I was sure I was finished for a while. I didn't know how long it would take me to get up again ... and right then I didn't care. For a while, Gina tried all her wiles to see if she could get me up again, all to no avail, so she cuddled up between Jimmy and me and went to sleep. I don't think she was too unhappy about the night's events.

There was a slightly awkward period the next morning when Jimmy and I woke up. We had to make a mad dash home to shower and change and still get to work on time. Gina gave us both a big hug and kiss and thanked us for the night's fun but Terry was pretty grumpy. That got me to worrying about what his attitude would be toward us in the future.

My fears were allayed late that morning, however, when Terry came out to the warehouse drinking his proverbial cup of coffee in a giant mug. He opened with "I'm sorry, guys, for my morning attitude. Unfortunately I'm always like that before my first cup of java.

We shrugged it off.

He asked, "So ... did you guys enjoy yourselves last night?"

"Damn straight!" I said with feeling.

"You bet!" Jimmy chimed in.

"Wonderful," Terry commented. "Gina and I both had a great time. I'd never done that two at one time thing and I don't think Gina had either. That was great. And she really loved it. She was already asking me this morning about getting you two to come over again real soon."

Jimmy sputtered, "Say when."

"I'll be ready," I added.

Terry turned and headed to the office but then stopped and turned back. "Oh, yeah, guys. If you ever just get horny and want to knock off a piece, drop by. Gina would love to see either or both of you and I really don't mind. I get all I can handle and a little on the side so I don't mind if she does too. Okay?"

Three days later, the phone on my desk rang in mid-afternoon. "Hello, warehouse."

A husky feminine voice said, "Hello, lover. Do you know who this is?"

I knew. "This is my favorite woman in all the world, the goddess of love, Gina."

She giggled. "Uh, huh. I was just wondering ... Terry's not going to be home until really late tonight. This is his club meeting night. Would you be interested in coming over?"

"When?"

"As soon as you can. Bring Jimmy if you want to."

"He's taking a couple of vacation days. I'll see you about 6:30 then."

"I can't wait."

When she opened the door for me, Gina was wearing a lightweight robe and holding it together at her waist. As soon as she saw that there was no one else around, she let go of the robe and revealed that she was wearing nothing else. She closed the door behind me and wrapped her left arm around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss, while her right hand groped at my crotch.

When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Honey, I'm really, really horny. Let's go fuck."

She nearly stripped me of my clothes the instant we walked into their bedroom and as my cock popped out, she popped it into her mouth and began to suck me. I savored the pleasure for a few moments and then drew her onto the bed and we scrambled into the 69 position with Gina on top. While she sucked my cock, I ate her sweet pussy.

As good as it felt, I didn't want to spend a load of cum like that so I turned her over, spread her legs and pierced her magnificent twat. While I fucked her slowly, I spent time sucking on her tongue and both tits.

Being totally oblivious to time, I was surprised to hear their grandfather clock chime eleven times right after I shot my third load of the night into Gina's ass. If I had not lost count, she had cum eight times, mostly as I was fucking or fingering her pussy but twice while I plunged in and out of her anus. Between our combined cum and sweat, we had made a real mess of their bed.

I was laying there lazily contemplating heading home when I heard the front door open and close, then footsteps to the bedroom. Terry walked in grinning from ear to ear. "I'm glad to see the two of you still here. Are you waiting for me to join you?"

Gina snickered. "We didn't wait but we wont mind if you join us."

Terry striped off his clothes quickly. "I want to try some more of that two-at-the-same-time stuff. But this time I want the back door."

Gina squealed "Oh, yeah. Let's see if I can get Gene interested again." She turned and focused her attention on my flaccid cock and before long it was inflating again.

When my flagpole was standing tall again. Gina threw a leg over me and guided my dong into her still wet pussy. Over her shoulder, she told Terry, "You've got to do the lube thing this time."

Terry grabbed a tube of lubricant and smeared it on himself and then worked a gob into Gina's backside. We spread our legs as he climbed up behind her. Pointing his cock at her ass hole, he gently pushed into his wife. A flash of pain crossed her face but it only lasted a few moments before it faded and she was purring like a kitten.

I'm not sure what fueled Terry's fire that evening but he was ready to spend some time in his wife's rear. Although he babbled things like, "your ass is so tight, baby" and "I love banging your booty, sweetheart" he surprised me by lasting a long time. That was good for me because I knew it would take my balls a while to work up another load of cum ... maybe Terry had already spilled his seed in another repository, just as I had filled his wife a couple of times.

Gina kept her mouth open and I tried to keep my lips glued to it while Terry pushed and pulled on her hips. Our tongues would tangle and then get pulled apart, time after time, but it was still worth the effort. Gina's curvy soft body shivered through three more orgasms before Terry dumped his load in her bowels. That left me to slide her up and down my body for a couple more minutes until my balls spewed another, albeit small, load into her pussy.

That was it for me. I dressed and let myself out while Gina was kissing and snuggling with her hubby. I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before I was back inside Gina's wonderful orifices.

The End

12