Spring Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the house Sarah kicked off her high heels and shrugged out of her jacket. Paul busied himself boiling the kettle and selecting through his impressive range of tea.

“Earl grey?” He queried. He’d already chosen Darjeerling for himself but knew she preferred the slightly perfumed taste of the Earl. Her answer confirmed his guess and he popped the bags into two cups.

“I have missed you so much, my darling.” Sarah leaned her backside against the table, hands supporting her on the table behind.

“Me too.” He replied. “How is England? It seems like years instead of a few months since you went over there.”

“England is wonderful but it isn’t home.”

Paul carried the cups over and handed her one while sipping at the other. Sarah took hers and both stood looking into each other’s eyes as they sipped at the hot liquid, both thinking the same thing - how long before they would stop the formalities and tumble into bed?

* * * * *

Peggy felt the dampness well in her eyes as she saw the blonde woman clinch with Paul. Their kiss was so hot she imagined she felt the blast of its warmth all the way across the road. Who was that bitch? A tear trickled down her cheek as the two turned to go into the house. Peggy let go the curtain and ran into her bedroom where she threw herself onto the bed.

“How could he?” She sobbed, clutching the covers to her mouth as if to suckle on them. Oh, fuck how she loved him but obviously he didn’t reciprocate that love. Who was the blonde bimbo he was carting into his house? During their night of passion Paul hadn’t mentioned anyone. The rest of her day was one of misery, most of it spent with her face buried in a clench of tissue.

Evening shadows clutched with purple fingers at dying sunlight as Sol slipped wearily behind the western horizon. Over the road the BMW rested exactly where Sarah had parked that morning, its deep maroon now fading to black with the failing light. No one had come out of the house all day. Peggy knew, she had watched from her window through tear-blurred eyes hoping that the ‘bitch’ was leaving soon. Her mood had improved somewhat and she hadn’t soaked a tissue in almost two hours rationalizing that her crying wasn’t going to mend her heart nor rend his. No, she had to do something. She had to seize her man, wrest him away from that awful woman. Peggy smiled as she made her way to the bathroom for a hot shower.

Water poured over her, hot and sensuous. She soaped herself liberally with her favorite rose scented soap, working the lather into her ample breasts. Paul’s smiling face showed in her mind as she rubbed the slippery bar across her nipples dwelling there, rubbing in small circles as she indulged in a simple fantasy. She saw his huge cock, wet with precum and eager to please her. Eyes closed she let her hand wander down until she could slip the bar of soap between her legs. It felt so good, wet warm soapy suds and a soft bar of soap slipping in the valley of her pussy. Slowly rolling the bar Peggy concentrated on the tingling sensation in her clit as her ministrations excited that hard little love knot.

“Oh, Paul. Don’t you know I love you, my darling?” She whispered as she slipped a soapy finger into her pussy and slowly stroked herself as deeply as she could go. Water poured, time swirled by and soon she shuddered with her orgasm. Her eyes sprang open and Peggy gasped as she realized she’d been in a deep trance. The rest of her ablutions took little time before she shut off the water and stepped onto the mat.

* * * * *

Another balmy night. Summer was going to be a bitch if the warm spring weather was any indication. Darkness was now complete lit up only by the sodium vapor streetlights and the smiling crescent of the moon. Peggy crossed the road unconcerned with who might be watching. Her short skirt, hugging her hips then flaring to mid thigh, blew around her in the gentle breeze creating a tantalizing peep show if any hot-blooded male had been watching. She kept her eyes on the square of dim light that was Paul’s bedroom and navigated to the very same spot where she’d spied on him a few nights before.

Paul lay back on the bed. Sarah straddled him and from his position her breasts partly obscured her face. Muted highlights outlined her hair as she smiled deliciously down at him. He groaned as he felt her shift on his cock buried, as it was, so deep inside her. This was the umpteenth fuck for the day and he wondered vaguely whether he would have calluses on his cock by tomorrow. Fuck, she had an appetite for sex like you wouldn’t believe. His reverie was shattered by a flood of passion as she began rocking back and forth, sucking on his shaft with her eager pussy. His hands reached up and found her firm tits, fingers eagerly grasping at her erect nipples.

Outside Peggy watched them. She saw Sarah from behind, her body hiding Paul’s face but by his groans Peggy knew he was enjoying himself. As she craned her neck to get a view around the blonde woman, Sarah rose up a little on her knees causing Paul’s cock to slip partially out of her pussy. Peggy caught her breath as she saw his tight balls and his thick shaft, glistening with pussy juice, probing straight up into Sarah’s cunt. The blonde woman sat down on that big cock again and it disappeared from Peggy’s view, but not before she felt a twinge in her own pussy. Her breath caught as she eagerly waited for that view again. She didn’t have to wait long. Once again Sarah rose and Paul’s cock slid back into view, his balls jiggling ever so slightly as Sarah’s cunt gripped his cock briefly before letting it slide out.

By now Peggy felt her pussy getting wet. She slipped a hand under her dress and explored herself with trembling fingers. Her eyes feasted hungrily on the vision of Sarah and Paul fucking on the bed and the sensuous sight of cock sliding in and out of a pussy. Suddenly Peggy understood something. It wasn’t just Paul’s huge cock that was turning her on. Sarah’s hot, wet pussy was sending exciting mini-fantasies spinning in her head like an X-rated kaleidoscope. Peggy wanted to feel that pussy. She wanted to taste it, press her face into it and smell the aroma of a woman’s scent in her nostrils. She wanted to fuck Sarah as much as Paul!

“Oh my God!” She whispered. Her legs trembled as a finger slid under her panty line and wriggled into her sopping pussy. “I think I’m bi!”

Inside Sarah had dismounted and edged backward until she was able to take Paul’s cock in her hand, guiding it into her mouth. In this position she had her ass in the air, her head pressing into Paul’s lap and her pussy smiling side-on at Peggy looking through the window. Peggy began breathing quickly and her finger moved faster, dipping in and out of her pussy as she stroked herself towards an orgasm. Sarah was shaved and her delightful pink pussy seemed to be blowing Peggy a wet kiss as her ass moved in rhythm with her sucking of Paul’s cock. It was too much. Peggy just had to have some, and if it meant risking all then she was willing to take the chance. Silently she slipped into the darkness heading along the route she’d taken a few nights before.

* * * * *

Peggy slipped out of her clothes just outside Paul's bedroom door as she listened to the sounds of passion coming from within that room. Slowly pushing the door ajar, she put an eye to the expanding gap. Paul had his head tilted back, his eyes squeezed shut while Sarah worked on his thick cock with her hands and mouth. She had two thirds of Paul's massive member in her mouth while she massaged his balls, stroking the exposed shaft intermittently. So deeply involved in sucking cock was she that Peggy's entrance into the room went completely unnoticed.

Slowly Peggy circled the two, her eyes taking in every detail. Sarah's mouth moving up and down on Paul's shaft. Her big firm tits jiggling slightly with every motion and her smooth buttocks thrust up high into the air. Moving behind the other woman, peggy got to view Sarah's hot pussy up close. She could smell the sweet, musky perfume of a sexually aroused cunt and it switched on all her circuits. Still moving silently she stepped closer to the other woman's butt and kissed her on her pussy lips.

"What the fuck...?" Sarah's head shot up as she jerked her butt away from the warm mouth that had planted itself onto her pussy. Paul's eyes shot open as Sarah rolled off, landing on her feet.

"Peggy! What the fuck are you...?"

"Who the fuck is...?

Confusion reigned as Paul and Sarah tried to establish; how Peggy had gotten into his bedroom and (Sarah) “who the fuck is this woman, Paul?” and (Paul)...Oh my God, Like, how do I explain this naked woman in my bedroom?

Peggy just smiled and pirouetted, her arms held high like a ballerina while the two of them got some kind of communication happening. It was Paul that finally broke out of the fragmented chaos that was not quite a conversation.

"Um...Sarah. This is Peggy, my across-the-road neighbour." He pointed at her with a drooping finger and that droop, she noticed, had extended to his cock as well. "She is a...um...friend of mine."

"Obviously!" Sarah's voice was ice crystals chiming in a cold wind. "Enemies don't usually come dressed like that! What is she doing here?"

It was peculiar but Sarah stood covering her breasts with both hands while her pussy stayed in plain view as if it was important to Sarah that this intruder did not see her tits.

Paul looked glumly at Peggy, nodding his head. "Good question, Peggy. What are you doing here? Why have you come in here… naked?"

Peggy pouted at him, then turned her attention to the other woman. "Sarah is it? Has anyone told you that you look absolutely gorgeous?"

Sarah gaped and one hand rose self consciously to pat at her hair, now mussed up after love-making. She looked at Paul in bewilderment pleading for his help with her large green eyes.

"You do, you know. I was watching you from the window and then I thought to myself how much I would like to hug you, kiss you, make love to you. You are a very sexy woman Sarah."

As she spoke she stepped the little distance between them to gather Sarah’s shoulders in one arm while gently stroking her hair with the other. Sarah tensed up as Peggy drew her close. Her first kiss fell on Sarah's tight lips and Paul rose from the bed.

"Peggy, what the fuck are you doing?" He sounded more bewildered than angry and, as he gripped her shoulders, she felt no power in his hold.

"Hush, sweetheart. I'm seducing your woman. Wait your turn."

Sarah had relaxed somewhat, obviously understanding that whatever Peggy was up to, she was not going to harm her. Besides there was something electric in that first tentative kiss - something Sarah had never experienced before. Somehow she hoped there would be another.

Peggy saw and felt the change in the other woman. She ignored Paul and smiled into the other woman's eyes. "I felt it too, Sarah. We were meant to find each other." She whispered. Slowly she reached for Sarah's lips again with her own and this time there was no resistance. They met, their lips parted and each woman shared the other's warm tongue. Bodies relaxed and arms came around each other's waists. Paul felt the emotion and stepped back, his eyes taking in the new order of things. A rush of passion swept through him and he felt his cock stiffening.

“Why don’t you two ladies use the bed?” He ventured as he saw hands exploring tits and butts while they kissed. By now his cock jutted hard and ready at the sight of two women getting horny over each other and he was ready to see how they would make love together.

Sarah turned and fell back onto the bed, dragging Peggy with her. The younger woman broke the kiss and popped a nipple into her mouth, licking and nibbling on it while she slid a hand between Sarah’s long legs. Sarah gasped as long, feminine fingers pried her pussy lips apart and slid into her hole like a skinny, lively little cock. It felt so wonderful and the exciting smell of Peggy’s womanly scent made her giddy. Her own hands wandered over Peggy’s butt, her own fingers seeking pleasure in the other woman’s cleft. She slipped two fingers in and felt for Peggy’s clit with her forefinger and soon both were masturbating the other’s cunt as Peggy gnawed and sucked Sarah’s nipples in turn.

Paul came to kneel on the bed as he watched the two kissing and feeling. He had grasped his huge cock in one hand and was slowly stroking it in long, even strokes as he watched the two willing pussies getting fingered. Sarah looked across at him and smiled as she saw him masturbate.

“Bring that hot cock closer honey.” She whispered to him between groans. Paul shuffled over and Sarah grabbed his hard cock, dragging it to her mouth and swallowing it. Peggy left her tits and trailed her tongue along the valley of Sarah’s midriff, heading south to the oasis that was Sarah’s sopping pussy. She just had to taste another woman, and now.

“Oh, yes…Oh babe. Suck it honey…Oh yes.”

Peggy heard him. Although she knew it was directed at Sarah, she took it to mean that she should suck Sarah’s wide, waiting cunt. That first lick sent a bolt of lust through her. In the past she had experimentally licked at her finger after playing herself to orgasm and she had, of course, tasted her own pussy on a man’s cock more than once, but never had she tasted another woman’s pussy. It was sensational. She lapped her tongue inside Sarah’s pussy sucking at her clit before dipping deep into her sweet love well. Her mouth worked against quivering pussy lips as she tongue fucked her with urgent and rapid strokes.

Paul felt Sarah sucking hard on his cock, taking it deep into her mouth. He lay over on his side and now his face was within reach of Peggy’s wet pussy. He could hear the sucking and lapping noises as she licked out Sarah’s hot cunt. It drove him wild and he bobbed his head between Peggy’s parted legs seeking her pink oyster with his mouth.

* * * * *

When the two women finally surfaced for air and a short rest, Paul lay between them, one arm around each, each hand playing with a nipple. They had their heads each upon a shoulder and shared his magnificent cock each with one hand. Peggy was massaging his balls while Sarah stroked his hard shaft slowly in sensuous rhythm.

”Did you have fun, babe?” Sarah asked in a hoarse whisper.

”Oh yes honey. That was so cool.”

”You know what we want now, Paul?” Peggy purred her question.

Paul shook his head slightly as Sarah’s hand job picked up pace sending thrills through him.

”You have to fuck each of us at once.” Sarah supplied. Peggy raised her head and grinned at him.
“Yes. We want you to squirt your cum in us both with the same load.”

”Oh fuck…” Paul threw his head back and closed his eyes in mock horror. “Oh God, they wanna kill me!” He cried.

The girls pushed themselves away, looking at him as they got into position. Sarah lay on her back, legs well apart, knees bent so her feet were on the floor while Peggy lay face down on top of her with her legs bent upwards and well apart. The girls hugged each other and kissed, slipping in tongues, then Peggy smiled again at Paul.

”Come on, lover. Get to work.”

Paul got behind them and saw the wonderful opportunity they presented. Their pussies were one against the other in stacked order. He could stand behind them and by flexing hi knees slightly he could fuck both cunts at will. Not to waste any time Paul slipped his big throbber into the top cunt…Peggy’s… and began fucking her in long, deep strokes. Peggy panted and moaned while Sarah showed wet kisses on her neck and mouth.

”My turn baby.” She called after a dozen or so strokes. He slipped his cock from Peggy’s pussy, dripping with her wetness, and rammed it deep into Sarah. Her reaction was a load, “Oh…Oh my God, yes!”

He thrust in deep and fast feeling his balls getting tight. Now he had the rhythm, he fucked Sarah for a dozen or so strokes then slipped quickly from her pulsing pussy and into Peggy.

Paul kept it up limiting his strokes down a couple each time he changed holes until they were getting only three strokes each but in quick succession. The two girls squealed and moaned, yelled “Oh God!” and “Oh Paul. Fuck me honey.” And, “Ahhhh…My turn, my turn…”

He picked up speed, flicking his cock between the two wet and slopping cunts, thrusting harder and faster until he felt his balls swell and tighten.

”Ah, fuck. Oh shit…I’m going to cum!” he cried.

”Yes, oh yes. Cum baby.” And “Oh fuck, Paul. I want your cum.” Shouted both at once by the women.

”He felt the first rush of orgasm flash through his being, bright lights exploded behind his eyes and he released a long, powerful squirt of sperm deep in Sarah’s pussy making her cry out a long “Aaaaaah”

Then swiftly he pulled his cock from her and drove it deep into Peggy’s eager hole just in time to release another jet of jizm making her voice a high “Oooooooh!”

Back to Sarah, another shot…Back to Peggy, more cream. Back and forth he switched holes giving each girl a good hot creaming deep inside. Before he was done he felt each woman quiver and tremble, their pussies pulsing as they too released their cum. Soon he had shot his last load and he collapsed across Peggy’s back, breathing hard. His cock was still inside Sarah and he could feel the mixture of his and Peggy’s cum dripping onto his cooling shaft as all three lay panting and hugging.

* * * * *

Night passed quickly and all three lost count of the many sessions and combinations that they tried during their nocturnal passion. Hot white rays of sun crept across the bedroom floor from the window with Peggy Paul and Sarah watching the approach in blissful exhaustion. Paul again lay between his two girls, arms around them but now his cock lay curled limply, fast asleep within its nest of curly hair. It was clean though…the two women had seen to that with their tongues. They lay not moving, not speaking, just gazing at the creeping sunlight until it touched the foot of the bed before leaping up onto the bed to caress their toes.

Sarah was the first to break the silence. She didn’t move anything other than her lips.
”One thing I need to clear up, Paul.”

”Yes honey?”

”Did you fuck Peggy before tonight? Just tell me, OK?”

Paul hesitated, looking at Peggy guiltily. She gazed into his eyes but gave him no signs other than a small, almost invisible smile as if to say, “Your ball, you field it.”

He turned to face his fiancée. “Um…Yes, honey. Just once about a week before you got here.”

Sarah nodded silently, gazing up at the ceiling. Paul frowned not sure what was coming, but kept quiet while his woman worked on that information. Then she turned her head to face him and gave him a brilliant smile.

”You have excellent taste, my darling. Do you love her?”

Paul nodded and hugged Peggy with the arm in which he held her. “I do, babe. Just as I do deeply love you.”

”Good.” Sarah cuddled her head deeper into his shoulder and reached across with her free arm to stroke Peggy’s cheek. “Because I love her too, as deeply as I love you.”

Peggy felt a tear begin in each eye and blinked rapidly through them, her lips lifting in a happy smile.

”Oh, you guys!” She blubbered. “Me too!”

”Our wedding is in two months, Peggy. Want to be my maid of honor?”

”Only like nothing else on earth!” She replied turning her face to smile at Sarah.

“Then that’s a deal, but there is one other thing.”

”What is that, darling?” Peggy raised an eyebrow quizzically.

”I’d love it if you’d accompany Paul and I on our honeymoon?”

Paul looked quickly from left to right, taking in both women in his surprised glance.

”Both of you on the honeymoon? Oh fuck…I better make sure I train up before hand then, otherwise I’m not sure I’ll survive it!”