Spring Break Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, Leah and Melinda got ahead of me. I was trying to keep up, but they had gotten too big of a head start.

I rounded a corner, and then someone grabbed my elbow.

Leah pulled me into a hidden "cave" and brought my mouth to hers. Melinda slipped by me as I groped Leah's breasts and ass. She led me deeper in to the cave and pulled at my shorts.

Melinda was standing guard at the entrance, although I don't know how effective she was with the vibrator turned on.

I lifted Leah's skirt and found that she wasn't wearing any panties. My cock sprang out as my shorts fell to the ground.

Leah pulled me against her and I entered her pussy. She cried out as I pressed her against the wall.

I had one hand on her covered breasts and the other under her ass.

"That's it, baby," Leah moaned. "Fuck that pussy . . ."

With every stroke she let out a little gasp. "God, that feels so good . . . give that cock to me . . . cum in my pussy."

I kissed her and continued to drive my cock inside her.

"You're so wet for me," I moaned. "And you're so tight . . . Even after taking Carl's dick inside you, you're still so tight . . ."

"Oh, yes!" she cried out as I hit a sensitive spot. If anyone had been walking by, I'm sure they heard her. "Fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuckmefuckmefuckme . . ."

I felt her teeth biting into the side of my neck and her hand dig in my ass. I bellowed once and the head of my cock began to pulse inside her.

"That's it," she whispered. "Cum inside me . . . pump and cum . . . pump and cum . . . I want all your cum . . ."

I pressed her against the wall one last time then stepped back. Leah's back was arched and her breasts stuck out proudly. Her clothes were wrinkled where I had been groping her. The skirt had fallen back down and covered up the cum that was dripping from her pussy.

Falling back against the wall, I tried to catch my breath.

Melinda brushed past me and was all over Leah. She dropped down to her knees and lifted the skirt over her head as she began to eat all of my cum out of the other girl's pussy.

I bent over and pulled my shorts and boxers up. I stumbled over to the door to see if anyone was coming. As far as I could tell, the island was deserted.

When I turned my head, I noticed that Melinda was pulling Leah's panties up. She stood and drew Leah in for a hard kiss. She placed the other girl's hands on her big breasts and the two began to grind their hips together.

"You had better get me off," Melinda said. "Right now! You two have been teasing me all day long with this goddam vibrator and if I don't have an orgasm in the next two minutes, there will be hell to pay."

Leah responded by pushing her back against the wall. She gave her a rough kiss and pulled Melinda's shirt out of her skirt. She grasped one of Melinda's breasts with one hand.

In her other hand, Leah held the control to the vibrator. I saw her move the slider all the way to the top. Melinda's eyes rolled up in her head.

After pocketing the remote control, Leah reached under Melinda's skirt, pushed her panties aside and began to rub the other girl's clit.

Between the vibrator inside her, the fingers on her clit and Leah's hand mauling her breasts, Melinda was about to pass out. She gasped with every pass Leah made on her clit.

I wasn't a very good lookout. It's a good thing nobody came by. At least I don't think anyone came by.

All I could do was stare at my lovers. Desperately coupling in the darkness.

"Oh, fuck . . . Oh, fuck . . . Oh . . . Leah," Melinda whispered and then the floodgates opened. She started to scream, but Leah covered her mouth to stifle most of the sound. Melinda went on for a good thirty seconds and then fell back against the wall, quivering.

Leah reached into her pocket and mercifully turned the vibrator off.

All three of us were breathing heavily. We looked at each other lustily and tried to decide if we really wanted to go back out in the world.

We did our best to look presentable and then stepped out of the cave. I looked around and still didn't see anyone else. Leah came out first, running a hand through her disheveled hair. Melinda took a little longer to emerge. She looked mostly composed, although she stumbled a couple of times on the path back to the paddle boat and had to lean against me for support.

Katie and Carl were waiting for us when we got off the boat. I don't know who looked more flushed, them or us. They smiled and flashed us their "Haunted Mansion Rider" pins.

I asked what people wanted to do for dinner. I suggested Wolfgang Puck's restaurant over at Downtown Disney. Melinda surprised me when she said that we already had dinner plans. We all ducked into the restrooms to clean up as best we could and then headed off to eat.

Our destination was Cinderella's Castle. There is a restaurant in the castle, but reservations are very hard to come by. Melinda had made some calls on Monday by dropping my father's name (we've been members of the timeshare club there for years) and flirting with the concierge at the Old Key West Resort.

I had the prime rib, Melinda and Katie both had the tuna, Carl ate the beef filet and Leah had the chicken breast. The food was to die for.

The five of us laughed and talked. This was our last night in Orlando. We had to be checked out by Saturday at noon.

There was a pall over Leah and everyone could sense it. Carl and Katie just had no clue what it was about. With every glance, I could see how much Leah was in love with Katie. Or at least, how much she though she was in love. Leah would start longingly into her redheaded lover's eyes, but then look away when Katie tried to make eye contact.

"So why don't you tell us about your friend," I said to Melinda, trying to change the subject.

"What friend?" she replied coyly.

"Your dance floor friend," Leah chimed in. Katie smiled; in all the commotion from the night before, she had forgotten about Melinda's little bathroom romp.

Melinda rolled her eyes.

I poked her in the ribs. "Yeah, what were you two doing in the bathroom for ten minutes."

"A quickie," Katie snickered.

For all the hard time we were giving her, Melinda looked thoughtful for a minute. "Her name is Jillian. She . . . um, had never been with another woman before . . . and she was a little . . . uh, curious."

"Was she good?" Katie asked.

Melinda looked around to see if anyone at one of the other tables was listening. "She was okay. Her technique was clumsy, but she was very enthusiastic."

"So her first time with a girl was with you in a bathroom?" I said, smiling. Melinda nodded, embarrassed. "You're going to have to write that one down; it would make a helluva story someday."

"I might," she winked at me. "She said she had always wanted to see what it was like, and spring break seemed to be as good a time as any. It seemed like the thing to do at the time."

Like I said, some people go on spring break and pretend they're someone they're not.

"So what did you guys do?" Leah asked.

Melinda blushed again. After all we had done together, it was hard to believe that there was anything she could be embarrassed about. "We made out for a little while, then went into one of the stalls. She sat on one the toilet, I lifted my leg over her shoulder and she went down on me right there."

I looked over and could tell that everyone at the table was getting worked up at the thought of having sex in a Disney World bathroom.

"Hey!" Melinda whispered sharply. "Turn that thing off!"

Leah giggled. "Are you going to see her again?"

She must have kicked the speed up a notch because Melinda took a deep breath and shifted in her seat. Her eyes got real wide when Leah turned it up even faster.

"I couldn't if I wa-wa-wanted to," Melinda stammered, obviously having trouble putting together a coherent sentence. "She didn't tell me—Oh!—her last n-n-name. Oh, damn that feels good . . . Or where she was staying. Leah, if you do that to me again—so help me God—I'm going to . . . OH!"

"You're going to what?" Leah smiled evilly. I looked around to see if anyone had noticed what was going on at our table. No one appeared to be staring at us.

Melinda grabbed the edge of the table to hold herself upright. She shot me a quick glance.

"I'm going to make you pay for this," she vowed. Her voice was barely more than a whisper. "You are both going to pay."

I tried to look innocent. I don't think it worked.

The two bickered back and forth until Melinda was about to explode, then Leah finally turned the vibrator off.

We left the castle and looked for stuff to do. Everything we had wanted to see, we had seen. Melinda and Katie wanted to stay for the parade, so we scoped out a place to watch and took turns holding the spot while two or three of us browsed through the shops. I didn't buy anything else, but I think the girls got some things.

Carl was quiet and withdrawn for most of the night. He seemed to be a little clingy with Katie.

Unlike the Illuminations show at EPCOT, the Magic Kingdom parade is always both crowded and well-lit, so there was no hanky-panky going on. Still we had a good time, waved to our favourite characters and made faces at the kids and babies around us. It was a lot of fun and reminded me of the innocence everyone has when they're a child.

After the parade and fireworks, we headed out of the park along with thousands of other visitors. We headed for the monorails and when we finally got on the platform, I asked the station attendant if we could ride up in front with the driver. The guy tried to stonewall me at first, but after one look at the girls, who smiled seductively, stuck out their chests and hiked up their skirts, he said yes.

The five of us got in and talked with driver. The girls flirted with him, too. When we got back to the transportation hub, he gave each of us a "Monorail Driver's License Card", took a picture with the five of us, got a hug back from each of the girls and we took a bus back to the condo.

We took our time, knowing that the week was almost over. I held hands with Melinda and Leah. Katie and Carl were not far behind us.

After getting back, Melinda and Leah went looking for something to drink. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. Katie mentioned something about going back over to Pleasure Island for some more dancing.

We settled around the kitchen area. After a few drinks, everyone had a pretty good buzz going and no one wanted to go anywhere. All the girls get amorous when they've been drinking, so after the first two rounds, they started getting friendly with Carl and I (and each other).

Leah and I sat on the couch. She kissed me and I held her next to me.

I happened to glance out of the corner of my eyes and saw Katie staring at us. There was a twinge of envy and jealousy in her eyes.

Melinda sat down next to us and wanted in on the action. After a kiss from each of us, she whispered in my ear, "What do you want?"

I thought about it for a minute. "Dance for me."

The girls got up. I flipped the channel to MTV (this was when they still showed videos). It didn't matter what was playing, the girls just wanted some music.

Melinda and Leah dragged Katie to her feet and began dancing for Carl and I in the same way they had been dancing at the club for everyone else.

Their hips gyrated together; they took turns fondling each other. Carl sat at the table, again mesmerised.

Katie was between the other two. Leah slipped her hands under Katie's shirt and lifted it over her head before flinging it away. She then reached around and brought the redhead's lips to hers, forgetting Melinda's earlier admonitions.

As Katie and Leah were making out, Melinda was undressing them.

Soon all three girls were dancing in only their underwear. Carl's eyes shone with desire. The girls flirted with him and with me.

Katie had Carl's shirt off and was pressing her bra-covered breasts into his mouth. His hands were on her ass and he pulled her close.

Melinda was sitting on the couch next to me, pulling my shirt out of my shorts while Leah swayed seductively in front of us.

My swollen cock was about to burst out when Melinda opened my shorts and tugged at them. I lifted up off the couch enough for the girls to get them off. Soon, I was completely naked.

I felt Melinda's hand stroking my cock as Leah looked down at us. She shook her breasts back and forth a couple of times, then unclipped her bra and flung it across the room.

"I love it when you look at me like that," she leaned in and whispered in my ear. "You look like you're going to tear me apart."

And that wasn't far from the truth.

Our kiss was interrupted when Melinda took my cock in her mouth. I gasped as the entire length disappeared down her throat. Her other hand squeezed on my balls.

Leah pulled back and slowly pushed her panties down over her hips. She turned and bent over showing me her full backside.

I reached out and caressed her ass as her pink labia came into view. Melinda was watching her, too.

"Do you want him first, or do I get him?" Melinda asked.

"Oh, I want that cock right now!" Leah bent her knees and stepped out of her panties.

Taking a step back, she presented her ass for me. I squeezed it with both hands, then rubbed her clit between her legs. She moaned with pleasure.

Melinda made one final pass on my cock with her mouth then sat up as Leah sat down on my lap.

I reached around and cupped her breasts. She leaned back against me and we kissed. I rolled her nipples between my fingers and kneaded her breasts in circles.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "That feels so good . . . Are you ready to give me that cock?"

I could only grunt.

Melinda had one hand around the shaft of my cock. The other was rubbing Leah's pussy.

Leah arched her back as Melinda put the head of my cock inside her then she sat up and descended down the length of my tumescent sex.

We both let out a deep sigh.

I continued to play with Leah's breasts as her hips began to move back and forth.

Melinda had an envious look in her eyes. She stole a kiss from both Leah and I then pushed the other girl's legs apart.

"Oh, shit," Leah exclaimed as Melinda's mouth closed around her clit. "Oh, yeah . . . fucking eat me . . ."

I could feel Melinda's breath on my balls. Every now and then her tongue would brush against the base of my cock as she licked Leah's clit.

After one a little too vigorous thrust, my cock slipped out of Leah's pussy. Melinda didn't miss a beat. She took it in her mouth, sucked off the juice and then slipped back into to the other girl's waiting pussy.

We all moaned.

At that moment, I was the king of the world. My cock was buried inside Leah while Melinda was on her knees eating her out. It was perfect.

Or so I thought.

The three of us had forgotten about Katie and Carl, but they certainly hadn't forgotten about us.

I was intently kissing Leah. She had one hand behind my head, pulling me closer and the other on the back on Melinda's head, pulling her closer.

We heard a surprised gasp and turned to see Carl entering Melinda from behind. So intent on our pleasure, we had not noticed him sneak up behind her, slip her panties off and bury his cock in her pussy in one swift stroke. And somehow, she had managed to slip the vibrator out of her pussy.

The four of us got into a swift rhythm.

Melinda pushed back against each of Carl's thrusts, managing to pleasure Leah at the same time.

Not to be left out, Katie came over next to Leah and I. She kissed us each and then put her mouth on Leah's breasts.

Leah couldn't take it much longer. I was inside her. Melinda was going down on her and Katie was playing with her tits.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. I think she was talking to all of us. "That feels so good . . . Don't stop . . . don't stop . . ."

Her voice trailed off.

I felt her body tense and she came down on my cock hard.

A string of obscenities erupted from her mouth. Her eyes were closed as her body exploded with pleasure.

She pulled Katie close to her. I felt the warmth of her orgasm around my cock as Melinda continued to lap up her juices.

Leah cried out one more time and then was very still.

Melinda sat back, spooning up against Carl. He reached around and cupped her breasts. Her bra was the only piece of clothing any of us had on.

Katie was kissing Leah. She couldn't speak. She couldn't move.

I gently rolled her off me, so her legs wouldn't cramp up. I placed her on the couch next to me and kissed her myself.

Holding Leah's hand, Katie took her place on my cock, also facing away from me.

Her eyes locked with Carl's.

Conflicted emotions flashed across his face. He knew he was going to watch his girlfriend with another guy. On that level he was jealous.

But he also knew that he really couldn't say anything as another girl bucked her pussy back against his cock.

Katie pressed her ass against my cock and I entered her. My hands caressed the cheeks of her ass as she lowered herself on to me.

After Leah's wild ride, I didn't know how much longer I was going to last, but I knew I wanted to save my load for Melinda.

I thrust up a couple of times as Katie began to bounce up and down on my lap.

Melinda turned and whispered something to Carl. He slipped his cock out of her and stood up. She winked at me.

Carl stepped in front of Katie and held his cock out in his hands.

With a sly smile, Melinda sat down next to Leah. Taking the other girl in her arms, Melinda held Leah while Katie took on the two guys.

Katie let out a muffled gasp when Carl pushed his cock into her mouth.

We worked her from both ends.

He bent over and played with her nipples. I reached around and rubbed her button.

Carl's cock was so long, Katie could only get about half of it in her mouth, but she used both her hands on the rest of it while he thrust as much as he could in and out.

After being inside Melinda's velvety pussy and now with his cock in Katie's mouth, Carl was at his breaking point.

I rubbed Katie's clit harder. She responded with low moan. I thrust in harder.

Carl's eyes were closed. His hands were on Katie's shoulders.

With a hard thrust, I felt Katie's pussy contract. Carl's cock fell out of her mouth for a second.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped. I pushed up against her one more time and rubbed her clit faster.

Katie started to buck her ass against me and she started to cum.

Her response was to take Carl's cock in her mouth again. Between gasps, she hungrily sucked on him, trying to get him to shoot with her.

And it worked.

He let out a gasp. "Oh, Katie . . . I'm cumming . . ."

She tried to swallow it all, but there was too much. She gagged once but quickly closed her mouth over his cock as his balls contracted and emptied.

Cum dripped out of the corners of her mouth, but Katie got most of it. What little dribbled out, she scooped up with her finger and she made sure Carl saw her put it in her mouth.

We sat like that for a minute longer until Melinda pulled Katie to her feet.

Then she looked at me, desire and love in her eyes.

Melinda started to straddle me, but I stopped her.

"Not here," I said.

I led the other four into the master bedroom. We pulled the comforter and sheets down.

Melinda lay on the bed. I climbed on top of her and we kissed. A long, slow, wet, sloppy kiss. It was divine.

The other three climbed into bed with us, watching. Holding each other.

She sat up and I reached around her back. I unclipped her bra and her breasts popped out. I took them in my mouth.

Melinda fell back against the pillows, her eyes closed, her mouth open.

I played with her nipples for a long time. I pulled on them with my teeth. Rolled them between my fingers. Pinched them. Licked them. Blew on them.