Squire Gilbert & Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracie's fingers were pumping into me furiously as we became more and more turned on by the fuck show in front of us. As I panted mindful to keep as quiet as possible I heard a small groan beside me and turned to watch as Robert pumped his seed into Charity's sucking mouth. The vision took me over the edge and I started cumming on my sister's fingers. Gracie latched her mouth onto mine in an effort to keep me quiet, her tongue lashing against mine as I groaned into her mouth.

Suddenly Charity's face was next to mine edging her sister away. As her mouth replaced Gracie's she slipped her tongue between my lips. I became aware of a slightly salty, slippery liquid sliding into my mouth from hers and realised slowly that I was tasting my first mouthful of my brother's cum. Groaning deeply I sucked on the invading tongue as the erotic notion filled my senses. Pushing back I let Gracie's fingers bring me over the edge one more time.

A loud grunting and a howl snapped us back to our senses. Looking in the direction of the kitchen we saw Greeves arched backwards, his hips spasming as he emptied his seed into Cook's behind. Cook's head was thrown back as she orgasmed, her mouth wide open, the scream long since departed from her. The small frame of Molly underneath it all shuddered as she too came and came, her small hands, white knuckled, as she hung on to the table edge.

"Fuck, that almost finished me." Cook gasped.

"Get your fat arse to work, Cook. There's dinner to do." Snapped Greeves unsympathetically as he wiped his soiled cock on Cook's apron before shoving it back into his breeches.

Both looked down at the shattered figure of little Molly as she quivered on the kitchen table.

"Get rid of her for god's sake, Cook. Slip her to the pantry until she comes to her senses."

We panicked. Pulling our clothes together as quickly as possible we slithered out through the side door.

I lay on my bed with visions and notions flying through my head. My sexual awakening had begun and the quiet tingling between my legs told me I wanted more, much more.

12