Squire Trelawney Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nor on myself, the thought of abusing you against your will is abhorrent." Trelawney sighed.

"You are a kind man, Mr Trelawney, I think you must do as is required and I for my part will do my utmost to bear it stow quill like." she said quietly.

"You must say stop if you cannot bear it, please give me your assurance." Trelawney said honestly.

I cannot, she thought, but the vision of her parents being cast out was too awful. "Yes." she agreed.

"We shall undress then, if you please," Trelawney suggested as he removed his coat and waistcoat, and while she giggled, he felt a shiver of unease pass down his spine.

"The pillar!" she chirped, "why do you do it?"

"I have grown thin pining for my dear wife, it embarrasses me," he explained, "I should be fat as a pig at my age, yet I shrink."

"I think my husband will be thin," she spoke whimsically, "Yet he will not stay thin long with my cooking inside him."

"Do you know I will hurt you, this first time, it may be agony, but then when the men make love to you it will ease and it will become wonderful, my beloved Rose often sought the solace of lovemaking of her own accord." he reassured her.

"You really loved Rose?" Celia enquired.

"Of course, we married so young, her father thought me beneath her so we stole away to Lockerbie, in Scotland where we wed, her fathers agents waited at Gretna thinking we had gone there to wed," he smiled to himself" it was such excitement, and then nine months later we had John."

"Just the one child sir."

"The second." tears came to his eyes, "Was dead when she was born and we were never blessed again."

She stood awkwardly in her under-things and boots, she seemed uncertain of how to proceed. "I'm sorry sir." I can't get the boots off.

He came to her aid and together they freed her from he constricting leather, "My feet are too big sir," she apologised.

He nodded, "Hones feet, walking feet, feet for the honest wife to carry her offspring, feet to walk barefoot, no it is the boots at fault, not the feet."

Trelawney stripped off his shirt and undershirt to stand bare chest-ed before her, "here let me," he offered, and as he undid the buttons on the shapeless white garment covering her breasts it fell away and the cool air stiffened her nipples, Trelawney smiled mistaking the reaction for excitement and reached round to loosen her corset, his cheek brushed hers and suddenly their chests were touching, her small breasts against his manly chest.

"Oh my." he muttered as he held her close.

"What about the laces.?" she asked.

"Hush I'm savouring the moment" he suggested. but he began to loosen the constricting ties.

He soon realised the garment was superfluous, hardly an once of spare fat adhered to Celia's slender frame, "I thought you said your food was fattening," he queried as her corset fluttered downwards. He kissed her neck and as he did so he released the draw string and eased her underskirt down.

She stood naked except for her flimsy silk underpants. "No." that's private, she tried to insist but still he pulled the underthings down and he stared at her perfect virgin vagina.

"It's beautiful, so perfect, come sit on the bed," he suggested as he kicked off his boots and socks.

She sat on the bed as he struggled with his breeches and underpants. finally he too was entirely undressed save for his wedding ring and he joined her on the bed.

"What now sir?" she asked.

"You lie back and I." he looked down sadly, his penis remained curled up like a baby rat or small shrew. "I'm supposed to pop this." He pointed to the shrunken member, "Up there." he placed a finger on her sex.

"Oh, I see sir," she said uncertainly.

"But your innards are supposed to be moist and my protuberance," he paused awkwardly, "My ah this, well I am supposed to be hard." he explained as he gripped his member.

"It's because we are not in love sir." she explained.

"I believe you are right. I shall have to say I am unable to perform and the ceremony is off." he suggested with considerable relief.

"Would you do that for me sir," she gasped, "wont you look foolish, surely a man is supposed to be like a bull, always ready?"

"Not this man," he relied, "Oh Celia, you innocent, there are the techniques of the bordello for such occasions."

"There are other techniques also sir, plain obvious things." she pulled at his wedding ring, and slipped it off.

"Hey, stop that!" he shouted but it was too late.

"Death has parted you sir, perhaps that is why?" she replied.

"I could never get the ring off, twenty years and more," he explained, she smiled and toyed with the ring then.

"Oh no for pity's sake don't," Trelawney cried as she tried it on her own ring finger.

"I'm sorry," she apologised as she struggled to get it off again.

"Let me," he grabbed the ring himself but the angle was awkward and they fell sideways sprawling across the bed, he felt her hot breath on his neck and the warmth of her thighs against his thighs and the tickle of her pubic hair against his now erect member.

"Are you hurt?" he asked.

"Sir, Squire Trelawney, sir, it's grown." She exclaimed. "Please sir I never realised it was that big sir, you cannot consider surely sir, can you, sir it would break me in half sir.

Trelawney marvelled at his sudden extension, his manhood suddenly reared as if his beloved Rose awaited him, his sensibilities suggested he should immediately bathe in cold water and send the girl away but he was intoxicated by lust and craved a haven wherein to assuage his needs.

"Hush girl," he ordered, "You wear my ring, now hush, bite your tongue and bear what transpires with fortitude."

She closed her eyes as he pushed her back and spread her legs apart to the utmost. then she squealed a tiny squeak as something brushed the lips of her sex, teeth, a tongue, the squire's head occupied the gulf between her thighs and his fingers roamed her body, his tongue worked up amongst the downy hairs of her lower belly seeking something and suddenly she gasped as the tongue and then teeth found that which they sought.

"Oh my lord what are you doing to me," she gasped, "never have I felt such."

"Is it pleasant my sweet, can you feel the juices flow, do you feel my thumb, I feel the juices washing over it." he whispered.

"Oh my Lord, please I have never ever felt anything so wonderful." she explained

"You shall feel a greater thrill yet my love," he moved rapidly to leave her clitoris and kiss her shoulder and as he did so he positioned his straining penis against the lips of her vagina the deep red end contrasting with her oh so pink lips and he thrust in.

Her poor face contorted with pain. "No, its too big."

He tried again.

"No it wont fit" he thrust harder but the unseen obstruction held firm

He grasped her shoulders firmly and thrust furiously. "It wont go." she started to say but as she spoke so she felt him begin to ease inside her, and they realised that it was indeed going in, going right in until he felt his very balls touch her downy skin.

"Aaaaggghh it hurts, please no it hurts." she cried.

"My God I did it." he told her. "It feels wonderful, I had forgotten how good it feels." he explained.

"It hurts sir please sir, you have had your pleasure can you just stop now?" she asked.

"Don't you like it, honestly, say if you don't." he suggested,

"It hurts" she admitted, "but I have done my duty, I have borne the pain,"

"Is there no pleasure in it at all?" he asked.

He lay still for a moment then gently started to thrust against her in a slow rhythm.

"I like you holding me," she continued "But it hurts."

"Then if you shall bear it I shall take my pleasure, with you.." he stated bluntly.

"Have you not done so?" she asked.

"No sweet girl, let the pain subside, let me kiss you." he kissed her neck once more.

"I can bear it sir, indeed I believe I am becoming accustomed to the pain." she confirmed.

He started to thrust more against her,

"Please sir what is this?" she asked.

"Hush, this is no time to converse," he asserted "Hush."

She held him to her but his thrusting increased breaking her grip, she bit her lip to staunch her pain then she felt the pain become unbearable and she knew she must have died, she heard the angels singing, but she felt his breath on her neck and heard her own breathing loud in her own ears and then something welling deep inside her, pumping gushing surely her heart had burst?

"Oh, Ohhhh, he gasped, "Do you like that."

"Yes sir." she agreed

"Do you really." he replied as he sensed he was shrinking within her.

"Yes sir," she agreed once more, "But are you injured, your member shrinks, it feels most peculiar."

He pulled away from her, and threw her some cloth. "Wipe yourself, " he suggested, "Oh you are bleeding." he realised he had hurt her indeed.

"You have stretched me to the utmost sir, but it is nothing I think." she replied uncertainly.

He looked down at her, a vision of loveliness in his soft bed, the image of a silken night dress around her, and the thought of her belly swelling gently flashed through his mind, then the thought of the rude bed awaiting her in the barn, and the yokels waiting to take their pleasure troubled him.

"I cannot let you go to the barn." he told her, "I know it is the tradition, and I have taken my benefit from that tradition, but I own, if you will have me I wish that I might repeat this."

"You jest sir." she rejoined, "but the barn?"

"A bed awaits, and the young men, it is the tradition that all who are unattached may sample you as I have." he said awkwardly.

"Sir?" she cried as she understood the enormity of that which awaited her.

"Yes sweet maid, as I have done." Trelawney confirmed.

"Please no sir," Celia pleaded, "but for your kindness and gentleness I should have died."

"You had no notion that the act we performed is the daily round of the bordello that ten times and more such acts you must perforce perform." he saw the tears flow.

"I had no idea." she whispered, "The girls seemed so cheerful."

"What is to be done?" he asked but then Roberts knocked loudly.

"The hour of Ten has passed Sire," Roberts announced, "The men grow restless."

"I thank you Roberts, but when were you made master in this house? does not the tradition say when the master has taken his pleasure then shall she be delivered among the unattached for their pleasure, where pray does the Ten O'clock gain mention?"

"It was your fathers habit sire." Roberts stated flatly.

"Then perhaps my lusts are greater." Trelawney joked.

"Sir, I cannot let you break the tradition, I must go." Celia insisted. "I shall always remember your kindness."

"If that is your wish, then I must not detain you." he said quietly his mind in turmoil and she sorted her clothing and dressed in just her white dress, and barefoot, forgoing the struggle with the constricting boots.

"It would be wasteful to dirty the under things." she suggested. "I wish I might make you a cheese cake one day sir." she said but knew not why she said it.

"String the cook up, yes." he agreed, and with neither able to glance at the other they parted.

The door creaked open and she passed into Robert's care and he placed a protective arm around her and led her away.

Trelawney listened as she went "No" she muttered, "Stop, you are not unattached,"

He saw Roberts fingers invading her in his minds eye, Roberts fingers at her breasts where he wished his mouth to be at this very moment, Roberts hot breath on her neck, Roberts stripping her fine dress away to reveal her nakedness, she who but two hours before had no notion of the ways of love.

He pulled on his underclothes and shirt, his breeches, his old jacket and clattered down the stairs.

"Was your dinner pleasing. Sire." asked Bessie the cook housekeeper as she stood in the doorway.

"No, Bessie it was horrible, now out of my way." he grasped her firmly and threw her bodily aside, and then he threw the back door open and strode towards the barn.

The aged stone walls of the barn echoed to the merriment within, the candle light flickered through the gaps in the great oak doors that stood two and more times the height of a man and above the din a plaintive voice, "No."

He pushed through the door, the young lads were clustered around the makeshift bed he recognised it as one of them they used when townsfolk came for the harvest and there sat Celia naked her hands forced behind her by two large labourers while Roberts egged the men on to bid money to be first.

The men parted reluctantly to allow the squire to pass but suddenly the throng parted and the shouting faded.

Trelawney realised all eyes were upon him. "Ah," he said uncertain of what to do, how to proceed.

"I am taking a collection for the wench sire" Roberts suggested.

"How much are you bid?" Telawney enquired.

"Three shillings and seven pence half penny sire." Roberts replied.

"Then I shall bid," he rummaged for his purse, "Seven guineas, shall any bid against me?"

Silence reigned, "There ent no meat on her any road." moaned a labourer from the shadows.

"Seek bids Roberts." Trelawney ordered.

Roberts asked hopelessly for further bids, and when none such came he turned to the squire and said quietly, "She is yours sire."

Trelawney took a deep breath, "The tradition is that any who takes the wench may ask for her hand, now I ask you all to take note that I John Trelawney ask for her hand, shall any of you seek to oppose me in this."

"But what of our sport sire." the murmur increased.

"Some said she had not an ounce of meat upon her bones, so if that be a criticism wait on, take a drink and I shall find some alternate wench with copious meat upon her." Trelawney promised.

Trelawney turned, on his heel, "Come," he ordered, "Let her go, and a coat someone lend her a cloak or a," he suggested, "Damn it," he said and he flung his own jacket towards her. "Have mine."

Celia clasped Trelawney's jacket to herself, "Sir?" she said not understanding.

"Come," he insisted, "We have a whore to find!"

"The Lass should remain until you find another," Harry Weeks reminded him.

"Aye, 'tis the custom," his brother Andrew confirmed.

"Yes sir, that's what they say," Piddock affirmed.

"Then let no man touch her!" Trelawney ordered and all at once he threw the barn door wide and strode from the barn and across the yard towards the house.

The courtyard was dark but as he strode forth the light from the kitchen glowed with the brilliance of whale oil and by it's light he saw Bessie the cook plainly as she took a great silver salmon trout from its basket and wrapped it in a cloth, she sang to herself even as Trelawney threw the door open.

"My Dinner I'll wager," Trelawney growled as he whipped the cloth from the basket, as Bessie looked on in horror.

"Sire you startled me." Bessie blustered, her huge breasts wobbling over her copious midriff in an display of corpulent opulence some would deem pornographic.

Her skin and long black hair glowed with the health of fine living, she reminded him of a prize cow, her short fat legs enhancing the illusion.

"I have had my fill of your gruel madam, and of your lies and your preening, you stand before me as if I should desire you," He complained, "Simpering, your bosoms laid out for inspection, I am only surprised your treats remain covered, well no more, you are dismissed madam."

"Sire?" she protested in horror.

"Stealing, Theft, you have been feeding me bad meat and stealing the good, look at that fine fish, you cannot deny it."

"You have no appreciation of fine things they are wasted upon you!" she blustered, "No harm was done,"

"That may be but you shall go forth this instant, no more shall good food be stolen or abused by your ineptitude, now go." Trelawney ordered.

"But I have nowhere sire" Bessie protested.

"I order you to go hence," Trelawney repeated, but in an instant an idea formed " But should you choose you may stay and face the constable," he suggested.

"Oh no sire." she quailed.

"Or perhaps?" he queried with mischief in mind.

"Yes sir." Bessie said hopefully.

"You might find employ," he suggested, "As entertainment in the barn."

"They are sampling that sad beanpole of a Manders girl," Bessie reminded him, "Nine months hence she will be in the poor house with child as none as samples her will wish that as a wife."

"Then take her place." Trelawney offered.

"But I am spoken." she exclaimed as she started to admit her illicit association with Roberts

"No madam we well know about your liaisons with Mr Roberts, come, your audience awaits, seek a mate." Trelawney continued as he reached out to take her hand .

"I cannot." she insisted.

"Then I shall call the Constable." Trelawney suggested.

He looked at her, she had come as cook from being widowed while yet childless, she had come to feel invulnerable, believing she was desired by all the men of the estate yet suddenly she had no alternative but to set forth from the warmth and security of her kitchen to the debauchery of the barn.

The hubbub was increasing as dissent increased, the men cheated of their pleasure wished Trelawney's protestations set aside and the wench made available for use but then there were gasps as Bessie the supposed belle of the Estate was led to the bedside.

"Gentlemen!" Trelawney shouted "I have a maiden for you Gentlemen, Pray bid again gentlemen, I have taken my pleasure with her, is she not a fine specimen, finer far than this beanpole," he said as he motioned towards Celia, who now stood against a wall clad only in Trelawney's jacket.

Celia's eyes blazed with anger at her squire's slighting of her but then she realised that he was using sarcasm and wit, yet she sensed the men indeed preferred the voluptuous curves of the cook to her own slim shape.

"Show her beauty, Roberts, come along man," Trelawney cried.

"No." he replied.

"Then stand aside." Trelawney grasped Bessie's bodice and pulled the poor thin fabric away from her heaving breasts, on he tore until her whole front and belly were displayed then in finality her under skirts he tore down, her belly bulged and below like the coat of a black rat her fur led the way to her cleft.

"Off the bed woman, this trollop has need of it," Trelawney ordered Celia from the bed and as she stood aside she wrapped his jacket tightly around herself hiding her nakedness.

"I bid a penny." said old Sid Stainforth through his toothless gums.

"No, I shall not allow of this bidding now form an orderly line, she has plenty for everyone," Trelawney announced, "You, Piddock, and then you Forthhampton, then the Weeks brothers, pray begin."

Trelawney moved to stand behind Celia, and they watched entranced as Piddock climbed to the bed and made to mount Bessie.

"No" she squealed, "Tis unwashed, I shall be diseased."

"Then wash it for him," cried Harry Weeks.

"In yer gob" added his brother Andrew.

"Oooommph." cried Bessie as Piddock used the opportunity of Bessie opening her mouth to speak to insert his manhood deep inside her oral cavity almost to her throat.

"I'll have first poke then" James Forthampton announced and they crowded round as his long pink penis slid gently and smoothly from sight within Bessie's pink slit, plunging deeper and deeper until his shaft and even his balls were hidden beneath the rats fur of her hairs.

Trelawney held Celia tenderly, his left arm beneath her breasts his right wandering down to her downy hair, to her hidden pink slit and then within,

She giggled, "look at the way his bottom bobs about, is it not like a rabbit."

"Hush, my love." Trelawney cautioned. "Let me savour you in silence."

Trelawney felt her urgent fingers at his breeches, the feel of the cold air upon his ass and he realised he was suddenly naked below the waist then she turned towards him stood on the tip of one toe raised her other leg high and as she did so she eased his manhood into her.