St. Agatha's School for Herms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,882 Followers

"Sorry," I said and she smiled. She was used to my jerky sort of speaking fashion and I was really impressed with her patience.

"It isn't a problem," she said and then put her arms straight back and leaned on them, looking relaxed and waiting for me to get read. She sat forward again and looked at me intently when I began to speak.

"Do you remember when I first got here and you and Quinn were talking about stuff?"

"All we do is talk about stuff," Lucretia said in a playfully mocking tone and I giggled. She knew just how to put me at ease.

"No, what I mean is that you talking about how she likes to conquer bunches of girls and she was talking about how you liked to..." I didn't know how to finish the sentence, but she did.

"To break taboos."

"Yeah," I said.

"Well it's true, what about it?" she asked. I could tell that she kind of wanted to talk about it but she needed me to invite her to do it. It was exactly what I wanted to do.

"What did she mean by that?" I asked. Lucretia smiled at me and then lay down on the carpet in a slinky sort of way, propping her head up with her arm, her elbow on the rug.

"It means that I want to do everything sexually that I am told that I am not supposed to do because it is immoral and not allowed. Thankfully, here in America everything but missionary style sex between one man and one woman is a taboo so just about everything from masturbation to bestiality is an equal evil."

"Have you done those things?" I asked, not entirely clear on what they meant.

"Well masturbation is playing with yourself and I have certainly done that. Bestiality is fucking an animal and I can say that that might be one taboo I won't be able to cross off my list before I die. I just can't get excited when I look at a goat," she said and I laughed and she laughed with me. I had never known the word for playing with myself, but I had certainly engaged in that little taboo plenty of times on my own.

"Have you had sex with a lot of people?" I asked.

"Not as many as Quinn, but more than you," she replied.

"I am a virgin," I said, "It doesn't take much to beat me." She laughed at me. I think she was impressed with my ability to openly talk about something sexual without blushing.

"What is the worst taboo you have broken?" I asked. Her face got a bit serious for a moment and it was clear that she was thinking deeply about something. She shook her head and smiled a bit.

"I don't think I am ready to tell that story yet," she said and I understood. I could hardly ask her to give something that I definitely wasn't willing to give to her. I knew the worst taboo I had broken in my life and I certainly wasn't ready to share.

"I under...."I started to say, but then Lucretia suddenly put her hand on her head and rubbed her beautiful bald skull.

"Oh shit!" she said and it was quite shocking. When she swore she usually swore in Italian. When she swore in English it meant that she was very upset and wanted to be crude.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"I forgot to shave today. I am going to have a shadow on my head tomorrow morning if I don't do it tonight, but I don't have the right mirrors," she explained and I felt bad for her. She looked so beautiful as she was and I knew she wanted to maintain it.

"I am sorry," I said.

"Plus it gets worse than just the shadow, Akhila. While we are on the topic of sexual excitement I guess I should explain. I don't just shaved my head because I like the way it looks. I get a sexual thrill from it," she explained, "It is a little fix I get every day and I am going to angry and uncomfortable with myself tonight without it." I was a bit confused.

"How can shaving your head be sexual?" I asked her and her concerned demeanor broke and she was back to explaining things to this girl who understood nothing. I think she enjoyed me as a project. A person who had never considered at all the things she had dedicated her life to.

"It is hard to explain. But to be sexual something doesn't have to touch parts of your body or penetrate your or anything like that. Anything that gives you sexual pleasure counts. I shaved my head the first time about two years ago on a whim and the feeling of the razor moving over my head and the sight of the hair falling into the toilet was somehow erotic to me. It doesn't matter if no one else understands. I like it." I noticed that as she talked, Lucretia's breathing became shallower and her nipples became hard. I looked at her penis and noticed that while it was not hard, it was plumped as though it were partially filled with blood. I was excited because she was excited. Suddenly, I was struck by an interesting idea.

"I could do it for you," I said in a surprisingly husky voice. Lucretia bit her lower lip and looked into my eyes.

"Seriously?" She said and I could see that she was enticed, "No one has ever done it for me before. That could be fun."

"It could be," I replied.

"But you have never shaved before right? You don't know how," Lucretia pondered. I was crushed. I was really excited about trying it now.

"You can tell me how," I said earnestly and she could tell that I wanted to do it as bad as she wanted it.

"Okay," she said and she stood up and went over to her shower basket. She took a new razor out of a package and grabbed a can of shaving gel. We had a small sink in our room in one of the corners so we could brush our teeth. She took a small plastic bowl and filled it up with warm water and returned to the rug in the middle of the room and handed them to me.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Well first you have to put the shaving cream on my head," she explained. I picked up the can of gel. It was like an alien canister or something but I managed to pop the lid off and figure out the nozzle. I squirted a large wad of green goo into my hands. I stood up and walked around behind Lucretia. I got up on my knees behind her so that her head was just below my breasts. I put my palm flat on her head and started to rub the gel into her skin. It lathered up really well and I was impressed as it turned white.

Her head felt pretty smooth to me and I didn't know what she was talking about, needing to shave now. Maybe it grows quicker at night. The feeling of the smooth, somewhat sticky shave gel on my fingers while I moved it over her glossy head was electric. I moved my hands like I did when I worked shampoo into my hair. I could tell that Lucretia was enjoying it as well. She moaned a little and then caught herself. I was becoming excited. I was glad that she was in front of me as she could not see that I was becoming aroused. My penis was hard and it was all I could do not to feel how the shave gel would feel if I rubbed it on myself.

"Careful, I want to keep my eyebrows," Lucretia said and giggled. I had gotten so into it that I hadn't noticed that some of the shave gel almost down onto her face.

"Oh sorry," I said giggling.

"It's alright. I think you have gotten enough of the shaving cream on me. Wipe your hands off on that towel and pick up that razor," Lucretia said in a soft and instructive voice. I did as I was told, "Now dip it in the water once really quick, you need to get it a little wet." I giggled like a dorky kid when she said that and she turned and slapped me playfully on the arm. When she turned I saw her catch a glimpse of my hard penis. She turned quickly, but I could see a grin on her face. I dipped the razor in the warm water.

"Okay, I am ready," I said.

"Aright," she said and then explained to me the way I was supposed to put my left hand on the back of her neck and throat to steady myself and then how I was supposed to carefully move the razor from the front of her head to the back. I was to stop often and rinse off the razor and I was to continue going until all of the shaving cream had been removed.

I did as she said and it was slow, careful work. I noticed that her breathing was very shallow and that when I looked over her shoulder her nipples were hard little bullets and her penis was fully erect and a small amount of pre-cum was dripping down the shaft. She was obviously enjoying this lot. I was too. We were both moaning and groaning while I slowly moved the razor over her head, removing the white cream and exposing her silky skin. Finally I had finished shaving her head and she was almost shaking.

I put the razor down in the water and told her that I was done. As though all of her energy was spent, she fell back against me, panting. Her head fell against my breasts and she turned her fiery eyes up at me. I felt like I was frozen.

"Thank you so much. That was amazing," She said.

"I loved it," I replied honestly. She reached her arm back around my head and pulled me towards her. Our lips met and her mouth opened. I felt her tongue against my lips and opened my own mouth and let her in. It was my first kiss and it was amazing. Her tongue was so wet, soft, and rough. It tickled my teeth and filled my mouth. She broke our kiss and I opened my eyes. She staring at me intently and sexually. It made me feel amazing. I looked down at her body and noticed that she was slowly stroking her penis. I had made her do that. It was so cool!

"I am sorry if I surprised you. That was just really intense," she said, her eyes never breaking contact with my own.

"No, it was really nice. I wasn't upset. It was like we were in control of ourselves or something. In a really good way," I said. She nodded her head and sat up.

"That's the feeling that I always try to cultivate. That is why I try to break sexual rules," she explained. Then it seemed to make sense. It was like she had somehow set this all up to teach me something, but I knew that that was impossible.

"I think I understand," I said.

"Isn't there anything that makes you feel like that? Anything that feels just good and you don't care if it is wrong or it isn't supposed to happen?" she asked, pulling herself out of my lap and spinning around to face me. She stopped stroking her penis and was looking at me intently. I could tell she was excited.

"Well..." I said. I knew of something that she would probably be interested in, but I was nervous about saying it. It was really strange.

"If you ever want to help me shave my head again, you are going to tell me what you are thinking about right now," she said giggling and giving me a semi-serious glare. I laughed.

"Okay. Well there is something that I really like, but I think that it is strange that I do it. I mean I can't help doing it but I also can't help that I really like it," I said diplomatically.

"Ugh!" Lucretia yelled out, "Don't talk to me in riddles, just tell me."

"Sorry. Okay, so sometimes when I am really horny, I don't just get an erection. I also lactate," I said. It felt very strange to say it, but it was nice. No one else knew about it. Not my parents, not the doctors. No one. I just assume it is part of my weird genetic make-up that I lactate in large amounts on an almost daily basis whenever I get horny. It was like a sexual release outside of ejaculation and it was an intricate part of my masturbation rituals. I looked at Lucretia and she was staring at me with her jaw somewhere near the floor.

"You are joking," she said incredulously.

"I swear to God," I said, looking down at my hard nipples. I could feel that the milk was already there, just a little bit of pressure in the right spot and Lucretia would see that I was telling the truth.

"That is so hot! I wish I could do that," she said and I could tell that she was serious. I was very proud of making her jealous for a change, "Can you do it right now. I mean I can see you are horny. That third leg of yours is hard as a rock." She pointed to my penis and she wasn't lying.

"Yeah, I can feel the milk in me right now," I said. I took my right nipple and squeezed it slightly in a very certain way. I little bit of milk dripped out and landed expertly on my finger. I released my breast and held my finger out for Lucretia to inspect. She took my wrist in her hand and inspected it.

"How much do you make?" she asked, looking at the little pearl of milk intently.

"It varies based on a lot of things I guess. I mean I usually make some every day. Sometimes there are only a couple of drops, but usually there is a couple of ounces. The most I ever produced was about four pints in a day, but that is very strange. I would say the average is between one and two pints."

"Wow, that is kind of a lot," she said, swiping the drip of milk off of my finger with her own and putting it very close to her eye, "What do you do with it?"

"I throw most of it away most days, but sometimes I like to drink it," I explained. Her eyes flashed open wide and she looked at me with a devilish smile.

"What does it taste like?" she asked intensely. I could tell I was really exciting her. I was glad that I wasn't weird, that other people could be aroused by my milk.

"It is way different that like regular milk. It is thinner, more watery I guess. But it is also a lot sweeter, I don't. Have you ever had vanilla soymilk? It is a little like that, but less vanilla-like," I explained. It was hard to say exactly what it was like, but I think she got the idea. I was surprised when she quickly slipped her finger into her mouth, tasting my milk.

"Oh my god, you are so right," she said, "Can I have some more?"

"Okay," I said and I put my arms back behind me and leaned my weight on them. It thrust my tits forward, "Suction is the best way to get it out." She crawled forward on her hands and knees.

"I wouldn't have wanted it any other way," she explained. She closed her eyes and took my right breast between were thumb and fingers. She stuck her tongue out slightly and then slid it underneath of my nipple. Her tongue was rough and warm and I arched my back into her. She had the entire nipples in her mouth now. I closed my eyes as she started to suck. It was the same old feeling that I felt when I did it to myself, except no craning pain in my neck. It was like a gentle suckling and I felt like I could feel it wicking out of me. It was such a wonderful feeling.

I could tell that she liked it too. She made a slight 'yummy' noise in her throat as the first few drops trickled into her throat. Then the flow increased. I could feel her swallowing and it really turned me on to think about my milk pooling in Lucretia's stomach. I felt a chill run through my body.

After a few quick gulps, Lucretia stopped sucking. She pulled her head away from my nipples and grinned at me, "how was it?" I asked. She didn't answer. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me in towards her. She kissed me and as her mouth opened, my milk flowed into my mouth along with her tongue. The taste was incredibly sweet as it always was, but it was more exciting now. I giggled a little and milk spilled down my chin and onto my breast. While I was swallowing the milk, Lucretia licked what I had spilled off my chin and breasts.

"That is amazing!" She said, "If I were you I would never stop."

"It is tough," I admitted while giggling. She didn't wait long. Soon she was suckling on my other breast. She was even more voracious this time, there was a slight pinch as she sucked me dry. Again, she took the last mouthful and spit it into my mouth. Her saliva and my milk mixed together, making it taste thicker in my throat.

"That is so great!" Lucretia re-iterated. My entire body was shaking, "Is something wrong?" She asked, concerned now.

"Oh it was just so intense," I said. She smiled and sat down next to me and put her left arm around me.

"You need a release?" she asked and it felt sort of jarring to my ears. But I wasn't thinking, I just nodded. Lucretia took my hand in hers and gently wrapped my own hand around my penis. She moved my hand up and down a couple of times and then let go. I kept moving in the same rhythmic fashion. I looked over at Lucretia and she was doing the same. She looked so beautiful. She had a at least ten rings on her fingers and as they slowly, and skillfully manipulated her cock she moaned in a very high pitched voice. I was moaning to. We turned our heads and kissed while we worked.

Suddenly, Lucretia moaned into my mouth and our kiss broke. I opened my eye and saw her hand flying now. She arched her back and gasped loudly and suddenly her cock erupted. Cum shot out of her body in a big arch. I was amazed at its speed and distant. Most of it landed on Lucretia's breasts, but a small amount landed on my lip. I stuck my tongue out and licked it off, hoping she didn't see me. She was busy scooping the cum off of her tits and shoveling it into her mouth.

"I love my cum," she said, breathing heavily. The idea of that sent me over the edge. I stroked by cock harder, rubbing the tip gently with my thumb. Suddenly, the cum came. I was a bit embarrassed, I never had the distance or speed of ejaculation that Lucretia had, but I made up for it in volume. Like a Hawaiian volcano, big thick blobs of cum burbled out of my cock and landed on my fingers and stomach. The spurts kept coming, more than I had ever had before. At least four or five ounces of cum pooled on my belly and dripped down my ass onto the floor.

"Oh god!" I said. The feeling was so incredibly intense I didn't have a chance to be embarrassed by the amount. It felt like the orgasm was so intense it made my butt clench incredibly tight. I felt pin pricks all over my body and my vision went sort of dark. When I was able to see again I saw Lucretia scooping my cum off of the floor and into her mouth.

"Jesus Akhila, you are so hot!" she said, "I have never seen this much cum at once. Everything about you is bigger and tastes better than anything else. Look!" When she said that she stuck a finger into my mouth. A big load of cum was shoveled into my mouth. It was thick and salty and sweet. It was indescribably good. I couldn't admit to Lucretia, even then, that it wasn't the first time I had taste my cum, but it tasted better on Lucretia's forefinger.

"We better clean this up before Quinn gets back," I finally managed to say and Lucretia giggled.

"You are so cute when you worry," she said, "We will clean up, but only if you promise to do that again sometime."

"Deal," I said, grabbing a towel.

Chapter 5: Story Time

Despite that promise, the next few weeks flew by with so much school work and work study that I never found time to be alone with Lucretia. Or anyone else for that matter. I was really starting to fit in now. I went into town twice with some girls in my grade. I couldn't manage lunch with either Quinn or Lucretia most days, but have managed to find a couple of girls who I liked to eat with. Furthermore, I found that people I didn't even know seemed to know my name and I knew theirs. It was like a community.

Another exciting development was that I found after my night with Lucretia that I was less intimidated by Quinn. While I didn't talk to her about sex or respond to her statements most of the time, I could laugh at her sexual jokes and imagine what she was talking about when she described past events. I think she noticed, but I don't think she had any idea as to why.

The things changed for the better again. It was the first Friday in November and I noticed that all day Lucretia and Quinn were very excited. They deflected my questions about it and acted like they didn't know what I was talking about but they were definitely bouncing all over the room all day. Finally, as we neared lights out I finally asked them point blank.

"What is going on today, come on, I am not stupid," I said.

"Well..." Lucretia said teasingly and Quinn snorted.

"Don't be a bitch!" I said. I had never had fun catty girl talk before. It was fun.

'Fine!" Quinn said, "It was kind of supposed to be a surprise but you are such a whiner, I guess we can jump it forward." Then they said there for a second to two more.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,882 Followers
123456...8