St. Chester Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're going to get technical, I haven't seen yours either, and you have seen my tits." Molly laughed.

"You're quibbling."

I thought for a moment. It was almost dark. Certainly, nobody could see us from the shore and my dirty little boy's mind was in acquisition mode, so it didn't take much thought before I started to lower my shorts. Then I had to figure out what to do with them. I finally settled on putting my head through a leg-hole and wearing them like a tie.

Molly definitely gave me a thorough looking over with her eyes and then she said, "If we put a sail on it, you could really take off."

"I don't know if I could hold it up full time."

"You mean, it isn't always like this?"

"Hardly."

"It has been all day."

"That's because of you, you devil."

Then she was off on her board while I struggled to go forward. Moments later she came whipping back and turned a tight corner around me, pulled to a stop, mooned me, and then took off again while I followed in her wake, struggling compared to her grace and mastery. Forget about competent, I thought.

The two of us stopped short of shore--we could just barely touch bottom--to re-suit and I asked, "Could I steal a kiss?"

She swam over to me and gave me the sweetest kiss, tongue just pushing into my mouth. I gave her breast a stroke."

"Hey, you said steal a kiss. That's a feel."

"You mind?"

"No."

"Then can I have another?"

"Another what?"

"Both."

And so we kissed and I stroked her breasts until we saw a flashlight moving down the dock. "That must be Mr. Bragg. We better get in. We're already pushing it and he's been so nice, I'd hate to get on his wrong side."

It was Mr. Bragg. I was afraid he'd be pissed but he just helped us carry the two boards inside and put them on their racks. "Nice night for sailing," he said. "I don't blame you for wanting to stay out. I guess you can pack the sails and bag them. Molly knows where they go."

We each carried one of the bulky bags into the sail room. It was dark. Molly said, "Windsurf sails go in the very back." I was having trouble navigating all the gear on the floor in the dark but I finally staggered into the corner where Molly'd pointed. Just when I was ready to put the sail down, Molly must have stumbled because I felt a sudden push in the back and found myself landing on the stacked sail bags face first. I quickly flipped over so I could get up again and barely saw Molly's hand reaching toward me in the gloom."

"Here, let me help you up," she said, and I reached up and took her hand, but instead of pulling myself up, I pulled her down on top of me so I could have another chance to feel her body against mine, out of the water for a change. And let me tell you, it felt fine.

"That's nice," she said after a time of playing tongue tag. It sure was. But it wasn't comfortable the way she was laying on top of me. My cock was as erect as can be and it wasn't nestled comfortably in my suit, which was designed for showing it off, if truth were known, more than for allowing for expansion. I rolled over so the two of us were on our sides. This allowed me to adjust my cock and then it allowed me to reach out and stroke Molly's breasts. She must have liked it because she began purring and arching her back to push her tits more firmly into my hands and then she began pulling at the ties in back. But something about the knot was wrong and instead of untying, it pulled into a knot. She had to sit up so I could help her get the knot loose. My fingers were trembling so much, I have no idea how I got it untied.

Then we lay back down, side by side, and for the first time, I felt her warm body against mine. It took my breath away. I couldn't help it. I had to roll a leg over her and face her from on top, and then my hips couldn't help themselves from grinding my erect cock into her mound. She must have liked that because she pushed back against me, responding to my rhythm as if we were dancing to the same tune.

You know, I'm not sure, but I think after a while she came, because her breath started to come faster and faster and then she shivered and grabbed me so tight I could hardly breathe. "Oh Freddy, Freddy, Freddy," was all she could say. Then she settled down and for a while our passion was muted and I felt some regret that I wasn't going to get off like she had, but I was just so damn happy, I didn't care. I figured I could beat off when I got back to the dorm.

Then Molly whispered in my ear. "Do people really do what Sister Anne said? You know, mouth to genital contact?"

"Haven't you seen any porno movies?"

"Sure, but they're actors, aren't they? Do real people do that?"

"I can't speak from experience, but all the letters to Penthouse, all the porno movies, and all the guys talking in the locker room seem to agree. It must be true." I lied again.

"Would you mind if I try licking your penis? Just a little? If you don't like it, I'll stop."

"If I don't like it?"

"Well, you are a Catholic, aren't you?"

"What does that have to do with it?"

"Yeah, what does it? Well can I?"

Instead of answering, I squirmed out of my suit and lay on my back. "I don't know if you can see him in the dark, but my cock is standing straight up. Go for it."

She started with her fingers. At first she was so gentle, she must have thought he was fragile." It felt wonderful, but I could hardly stand it. Her touch was too light. I wanted more. More and more and more. I strained to hold my hips high in the air, trying to tell her by my actions to do it harder, but she didn't get the message, so I reached up and put my fingers over hers and pressed. When he's like this, you can't squeeze too hard. He's like a diamond. Cut glass, he can. Oh, yes!"

"What's this? Is he a Jedi knight now, Yoda?"

"Oh, yes. That's it. The force is right! Do it; do me.," I gasped as I arched my hips.

Suddenly she let go. Oh no, I thought, so soon? Is that all? But I didn't say anything. I just reached up to hug her and she hugged me back for a minute, then she pushed me away and I grieved for a brief moment until I felt her hot little tongue flick the tip of my erection with a tentative stroke. "OHHH!" I said.

"Like that, eh?"

"Ummm." I'll give you one hour to stop that."

"It actually tastes good. I didn't think it would."

"I don't think human's would propagate if everything about sex wasn't pleasant."

"Maybe not," she slurped, her words mixing with my precum as they moved past her tongue and my cock. "How do you like this?" and with that she took the head of my cock all the way into her mouth, so her lips were pressing down on the rim of my helmet.

"This is certainly a strange feeling thing," she said, and sat up for a moment to feel the rim of the helmet with her fingers. "It's just like the movies, though. Somehow the whole business never seemed real until now."

"I know what you mean," I gasped. She leaned down again and took my cock in her mouth, but now she started to palpitate my balls with her fingers at the same time.

"You better get out of the way, if you don't stop that. I'm going to come."

"Oh, you don't want to do that, do you?"

"Well, it's sort of the object of the whole deal, isn't it?"

"Oh, I thought it was to make a baby. Ha ha."

"Ha, ha. The last thing I want to do is make a baby."

"Yeah, me to. But not to worry. I'm on the pill."

"The pill? I thought you were a Catholic."

"So's my mom, but she's on the pill, too."

"How does that work? I thought it was forbidden."

"It is, but everybody cheats. How many people do you know who have fifteen children any more?"

"But the priests? Confession""

"Well, here's how it works. You tell your doctor you are having irregular periods with a lot of bleeding and cramps, and they smile and write out a birth control prescription. It's okay if it's for irregular periods, it's not okay if it's for birth control."

"Ah, Molly? I'm I getting you right? Are you going to let me have genital to genital contact with you?"

"Do you want to?"

"Do you have any doubt? What do you think that hard cock is all about, anyway?"

"I thought it was to hang your hat on."

I slid my hand under the little patch of bathing suit that covered Molly's pussy, half thinking that she'd object and push me away. But she didn't. She opened her legs and arched her sex up into my hand. It was wide open and I could feel her clit sticking out from between her pussy lips. She was certainly physiologically ready for what was coming.

I quickly pulled her bottoms off, rolled a leg over and found myself confronting her face to face, breast to breast, genital to genital. Oh my God, I thought, I'm about to get fucked. Halleluiah! Maybe a religious school wasn't such a bad choice. Thank you God. Oh boy. For the shortest time I focused on the feeling of all that flesh on flesh. It felt so fine. I felt so fine. I kissed her hungrily even as I tried to get lined up. She was so wet and slippery her flesh formed a funnel so that just the weight of my desire was enough and I slid in, effortlessly.

"Oh God Fred, that is wonderful. Oh Fred, oh my! I'm already coming."

Her hips humped up at me and lifted my pelvis off the floor and held me there while she shivered. That was more than I could take and I fought back, my hips suddenly knowing just what to do and they began to fuck her with vigor, in and out, in and out and, of course, that was it. Suddenly I began to cum even as she wrapped her legs around my butt and held me in tight against her womb. I came and came, shivering with delight.

"Oh Molly; thank you thank you. I can't tell you what this means to me. Oh it was so good. I can't hardly wait to do it again."

"I know, I know. But you can softly wait, can't you?"

"I guess I'll have to," I said. Oh, it's so unfair to have found that place and have to leave, no sooner than I arrived.

We lay face to face just hugging, and kissing and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears—until there was a sharp wrapping on the door before it opened a crack and Mr. Bragg shouted in, "Hey you kids better get a hustle on, the buses are loading."

I quickly rolled over and started to search for my suit. Molly made her way to the door and flipped the light switch on. "Jesus, Fred. You're still hard!"

The light was blinding but so was her beauty, which my sense of satiation had done nothing to dull as far as my appreciation went. "Well, I'm still quite prepared to show you what stamina means.

Half way into my suit, hopping up and down to keep my balance while Molly laughed at me, it occurred to me: "How did Mr. Bragg know we were in there?"

"Oh, this is where we always come?"

"This is where we always come? What . . . who is we?"

"Me and Mr. Bragg. Look!" She rooted through the sail bags until she found the right one. "See?"

"What? I don't understand."

"Here." She pointed out what looked like a Rorschach test.

"It looks like a butter fly—or a flower."

"It is a flower. A blood red cherry. I sat here just after he took me for the first time. Ha, 'he took me.' I don't think so. I sat here just after I took him is more like it."

"Molly, you said you were a virgin too."

"Did I? I don't think so."

"I'm sure you did."

"Well, sometimes I lie. Can you handle that?"

"Ah . . . "

"Give it a rest, Fred. In fact, instead of worrying about it, help me get into my suit."

"I'd rather watch."

"Well, if you don't want to help, maybe there will be a time when you want some help, like . . . well . . . you know what I mean."

I sure did and I was quick to help her out. As we left the equipment room, Molly said, "Go see if they'll let you change buses. Assuming you want to neck on the ride home."

I'd just sat down in Molly's bus when Father Anthony poked his head in the bus door. "Is Molly here?"

Oh oh, I thought. They're on to us. But that wasn't it. Molly came to the front of the bus. "Hi, Father. I think we're all here."

"You took roll call?"

"Of course."

"Okay, be off." And with that he exited the bus, the driver put it in gear and we pulled out.

When Molly came to the back of the bus, she whispered in my ear, "I think you're going to come to love the beach club as much as I do."

My lips were getting sore from kissing Mollie passionately in the back of the bus and we were almost home when I articulated something that had been bothering me. "How does the Priest know you so well? Why are you in charge of the bus? You're just a freshman like the rest of us, aren't you?"

"I told you I lie a lot, Fred."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know how to break this to you, Fred, but I'm a senior."

"Oh my God."

"Does that bother you, Fred?"

"But but but but . . . "

"Am I too old for you?" she said as she ran her hand over my cock.

"Were you just playing with me, then? I thought I was falling in love."

"There's a difference between love and lust, Fred."

"I know that. It's just that. Shit, I can't believe this. I must be like a little boy toy to you."

"No, it's not like that Fred. Really. I didn't have any idea of messing with your mind, but when I saw your beautiful hard-on showing through your suit while you were on the practice board, I kind of fell for you, Fred. Really! I've got a thing for hard cocks."

"The trouble with lying is that you never know when . . . when . . . "

"Someone is crying wolf, Fred."

"Well . . . yes, something like that."

"If you don't believe me, why not believe my pussy. Believe me, it doesn't get wet for every guy who comes along."

"Why me."

"Come on Fred. Consider it an honor. They're a lot of guys who'd give anything . . . Boy that sure sounds conceited, doesn't it. Look, Fred. I'm sorry. I never thought you'd take it this way."

"Ah heck. It's I who should apologize. I'm acting like a self-indulgent . . ."

"No, don't you go do that now, Fred. Look, let's cool it for a while."

I put my arm around her. "I'd rather not cool it down all at once. That could be unhealthy." Later, after some smooching, with me trying to get a hand in her halter and Molly trying to keep what we were doing at least semi-private, I whispered, "Molly?"

"Hmm?"

"Are there any other surprises I should be getting ready for?"

"Just one, I think."

"And?"

"Well, I'm the floor representative for 1st Newman."

"Oh, man. If we keep seeing each other, everybody's going to think your committing statutory rape."

"Aren't you 18, Fred?"

"Yes."

"Then I don't see the problem. But if it's a problem for you, I'll understand."

It made me feel good that she sounded sad about that and I had a minute of panic thinking that I was about to talk myself out of the best source of pussy I ever imagined. No, I thought, not just pussy. She really was a wonderful girl. I'd just have to be careful she didn't . . . what? Take advantage of me? Hardly. Actually, I desperately wanted her to take advantage of me hardly and make me soft again. Yes, I was hard again and so my dirty little boy's mind was having to think on two planes again. 1) how to get serviced again before the evening was over, and 2) how to keep my head above water with this mysterious sea nymph. Meanwhile I was quick to communicate some body language to her so she wouldn't think I thought she was a problem to me.

12