Stable Master Ch. 01

Story Info
New owner of a stable makes it clear he owns his employees.
2.5k words
3.98
73.4k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chickypoo
chickypoo
14 Followers

Megan grunted as she moved the fork full of hay into each stall. The stable was always quiet this time of year as the horses were mostly outside. She liked being the only one around in the early evening. It gave her time to think and time to get her job done at her own pace. Since her break up she'd found some solace in having something to do to occupy her time in the evenings. It was her eternal excuse to avoid social situations. She didn't feel like getting back out there as of yet.

She stood back from one of the stalls looking back at the pile left to distribute. Suddenly she heard something from the end of the huge stable. Chalking it up to a horse that must have been left inside by it's trainer she started walking back to the pile of fresh hay. As she dug her fork into the pile she arched her back trying to carry the heavy load a few feet to the next gated stall. She flung the bunch into the unit. Standing back she wiped the small amount of sweat off her forehead.

Her jeans clung softly to her curves and her tight white cotton shirt did nothing to hide the outline of her white bra. Although this far into her shift the shirt was no longer clean, with scuffing from the pitch fork's constant contact with her midriff and stray pieces of hay clinging here and there, she always took pride in how well kept she managed to keep herself while doing physical labour. Normally she would have worn something a little more conspicuous but she had quite frankly forgotten to do her laundry so it was as dressed up as she ever was if you could even call it that.

The sound came once again. Her attention diverted out of the stall as she poked her head cautiously out the gated door she saw a figure at the end of the barn. The setting sun shining through the door prevented her from seeing his face but she could see the outline of his towering masculine figure. He wasn't at all familiar to her. She stood her ground and asked in all the stern composure she could muster "Can I help you?"

He continued to walk towards her with measured steps, not saying a word.

She stood straight up thinking it may have made her look bigger than she was.

"The office staff has gone home for the day. If you have a horse here you'll have to contact the on call supervisor." Somehow quoting protocol made her feel more assured of herself.

As he approached the light of the barn began to allow her to make out more than just his shadow. He was significantly taller than her five foot two frame and seemed to be a rustic type. Wide shoulders and his arms the size of her thighs.

He introduced himself as John. Apparently the new resident cowboy. He explained he'd bought the place out a few weeks ago but had only had the opportunity to visit in the mornings since he got back into town.

"Thought I should meet the evening help, all one of you apparently."

She only somewhat relaxed as she knew the ranch had been bought out by some rodeo stud as the girls had told her. She had a relative disinterest in the drama it seemed to have caused amongst the younger trainers. Their giddy school girl personalities were too much for her to even try to reduce herself to.

"Nice to meet you" she said.

He complemented her work informally, as if necessary. He was standing too close for someone who she didn't know, she thought.

Her indifference to the situation was disturbing to John who was used to being ogled by women both for his looks and his money.

She was plainly beautiful. Obviously not done up but did a fantastic job of wearing her natural beauty. He stared at her while she walked past to another stall. He walked over to the gate and closed it behind her. He smirked as she finally showed some reaction.

She wasn't very amused by this mimicked forcible confinement. She turned rather abruptly and scowled.

"You always work alone? Must be lonely." He noted.

"I find it rather peaceful, now can you step aside so I can get it done? We're all about productivity here and right now you're limiting mine." She was not amused by his forward nature.

He on the other hand was not used to being spoken to in such a tone.

He pointed out to her that she'd better watch who she was speaking to. His arrogance did not impress her but she saw his point. She did like her job and she would probably just as soon be cordial and have him be on his way.

"Sorry." she uttered, "I guess I should be more aware of my place. My name's Megan. It was very nice to meet you. I've got quite the job ahead of me and I'd really like to get it done so I can get home."

This stung him almost as sharply. She now was clearly just feeding him what she thought he wanted so he would leave. She would have no such luck.

He followed her into the next stall, this time closing the gate behind him. She was aware of what he had done but did not wish to let him notice her uneasiness.

"Let's see what kind of quality employee I have here." His words turned cold.

She braced herself with the pitchfork placed between them. Whatever line she just drew would soon be crossed.

He grabbed the handle from her and tossed it aside. He looked her up and down. Her farm fit body seemed sturdy but it still flowed with femininity and grace. He liked the idea of taking things he couldn't have willingly.

She was wary of the look in his eyes. She was near frozen in spot.

"Now, Megan, was it?" He began, "I believe we should get better acquainted." He extended his large arm and put his hand on her shoulder softly.

It was amazing how her body melted at how gentle his hand felt.

That gentleness would not last for long. He took a step into her and placed the other hand on her other shoulder.

"I would like you to show me some gratitude. After all, I could have let all of you go and hired my own people but you seem to know what your doing. You also seem to be a pretty smart cookie. You must know what I think I'm entitled to."

She froze, her mind racing.

" I don't think...." she started.

He put his mouth pressed firmly to her own and he forced his tongue deep into her mouth.

He withdrew for a moment. "Silence is a virtue." he said, "I've no use for words, just obedience."

Shocked, she kept still. She couldn't believe what was happening. So much for her strong will. She could only imagine what he would have done is she'd struggled. She wouldn't stand a chance against his huge frame.

He began pushing her shoulder so as to suggest she turn around. He stood behind her. He could tell his looming presence was disturbing her. He was standing so close he could see straight down her shirt. How he loved the view. Her breasts forcing themselves tight against the cotton of her bra.

Perfect, he thought. He reached around her and placed his arm around her waist and pulled he snugly into him.

She could feel a strong urge in his pants as he pressed himself against her.

She wasn't sure if it was panic or anticipation which was causing her to feel her pulse running through her body. She started to breathe heavily and he couldn't help but notice how her chest heaved in front of him.

He could also feel how inhibited his pants felt in her presence. It was uncomfortable and he wanted to give himself some room.

She could feel him pull away slightly as he removed the arm from around her waist. She knew she shouldn't turn around but her curiosity got the best of her and she peeked over her shoulder just in time to catch him grab his zipper.

His pants stayed around his waist but she could see how he was beginning to bulge out in the opening he had just created.

She bit her lip as he moved his hands back onto her body. In the doorway of the stable she stared at the wooden boards that lined the wall in front of her.

His hands started to wander. Exploring his new property. He glided his palms from her belt line up her waist with his thumbs running the small of her back.

He stated rather casually, "You may want to brace yourself."

She shuddered both scared and aroused at his words. She put her hands out in front of her to brace herself against the barn board wall.

"Good girl" he said almost mockingly.

He was reaching under her shirt at this point. Kneading her breasts through her bra as he put his mouth on her neck and began to run his lips down to her shoulder.

He took half a step back and ran his hands down to her jeans. Slowly and purposefully he started to undo her jeans. One button. One long zipper. He unwrapped her patiently, wanting the humiliation to take hold of the girl and it was.

Her face was flushed red as she felt him peel away her jeans down the length of her legs. It would have been something else to just let them fall but he was removing them and an uncomfortably slow pace.

She could feel his eyes burning into her backside and when he bent to remove her pants from her ankles she could feel his breath through her panties on her ass.

He then grasped her panties with his teeth from a spot between her cheeks and started slowly pulling them down as well.

He removed all of her clothing slowly so he could enjoy it but was fully aware that the deer in the headlights could quickly turn on him if the fear ran short.

He cautiously grabbed her ankle while he removed the last of her decency. As he stood up he adjusted his own clothing to remove his hard cock which was impatiently waiting for air as it pressed against his cotton briefs.

She was still nervously bracing herself against the stable wall. Arms outstretched, bent ever so slightly at the hips. He rested his swollen member across the crack of her cheeks.

He thought it both amusing and cute how she tensed at that moment and he noticed she held her breath at the same time. Her silence reminded him of the control he still had over her.

Megan was terrified and aroused. She could feel her body responding to his masculine presence. The moisture between her legs was tell tale of the time it had been since a man was this close to her.

But this was a man she didn't even know. One that seemed to think he owned her, which for the time being seemed true. Without a word he seemed to be owning her bit by bit.

While his manhood sat upon her backside she began to feel his wandering hand again.

He placed his warm hand on the small of her back, fighting every urge he had to throw her to the ground and feed her his cock. Instead he grabbed himself and started rubbing the head of his shaft between her legs.

"You filthy whore." He noticed how wet she was. "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

She knew better than to respond.

With one swift movement he entered her. She was hot, tight and wet enough for him to enter only half way with ease but he buried himself in her all the same.

She shrieked.

He grinned selfishly. He'd make her scream yet. He began to thrust slowly. Easing himself into her in a way he could feel was making her weak at the knees.

"I own you" he whispered.

He grabbed onto her tits through her shirt as he began more forcibly impaling her. He increased with his speed, his force and how fiercely he was gripping her.

She began to cry as he shouted "You're mine. Mine, mine, mine!" Matching each word with a shocking thrust.

He put his thumb in his mouth to give is some moisture. She didn't see it coming but he did. He forced his thumb into her ass with no warning. Purposefully and direct.

As she let out a yelp he had to catch her as it felt for a moment her knees began to give way. When he was sure she wasn't going to fall he began fucking her ass with his thumb.

She began to yelp again and he shoved his fingers in her mouth.

"I told you to brace yourself, now be a good girl and try and hold still." His words were so matter of fact.

Her hands had slipped down and she was almost bent in half trying to keep her head from hitting the wall.

"You will take it." he commanded.

She shuddered and mumbled "Make me."

Was that a dare or submission he wondered. All the same he wanted to have his way with her. He'd given her enough joy as her sopping wet pussy indicated. He withdrew himself from both her cute little holes. He smacked her ass and said "On your knees missy."

She tried to stand but he pushed her down. "Was that what I asked sweetheart?" She was on her hands and knees now looking straight up at him.

"Take it."

She tilted her head up and opened her mouth. He grabbed a hand full of her hair as he shoved himself into her mouth. He used her face as an object of pleasure. Her lips barely able to keep tight around him as he fucked her face three ways from Sunday. Every third or forth thrust would cause her to gag as she was barely able to keep her breath.

"Oh my fucking God" he screamed as he used her face. Her jerked back on her hair at that moment and pulled out. Furiously jerking his cock in his hand he shot his hot load all over her face. He let out a long moan and let go of her hair.

She sat back on her heels trying to make sense of what just happened. He looked down and gave her a playful slap on the cheek.

"You'd better go get cleaned up seems like you still have quite a few stalls to prep." With that he walked away as he started to do up his jeans.

She sat there trying to gather her senses and wondered if she should keep this job. Could she look anyone in the face again? They didn't know but he would always know.

chickypoo
chickypoo
14 Followers