Stacey & Scott Join a Swing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after about 30 minutes of fucking her, I was drenched with sweat and ready to cum. I pulled out and rolled the girl over. I straddled her chest. She pushed her tits together and I began to titty fuck her. After just a few minutes, I was unloading what cum I had left in me. A little was able reach her tongue, which she had stuck out. However, most of the cum just gave her a small pearl necklace.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto the bed. The brunette girl must have been tired to because she pulled herself up next to me and put her head on my chest. She was soon asleep. The girls on the other bed were winding down when I looked at the clock to notice it was 3 in the morning.

The next thing I knew, it was 8:00 the next morning. The brunette girl was still at my side, with her naked body pressed up against mine. On the other bed, Stacey and Katie had fallen asleep in each other’s arms.

Shortly everyone in the room was awake. Realizing none of us were in our own rooms, we quickly went out into the hall. I gave the brunette girl a quick kiss while Stacey and Katie headed down the hall to their rooms.

I followed Stacey into our room, which was unoccupied. Once we entered the room, door still open, Stacey turned and gave me a big wet kiss.

“Thanks for signing us up for this club,” she said. “I can’t wait for the next meeting.

“But there is one problem,” she continued. “I did not get my ass fucked last night. Think you could help?”

She lay down on the bed. She was on her stomach with her ass pointed up in the air. I remembered I had brought KY. I reached in my bag and got it out and poured some out on my fingers. Slowly, I began to rub the gel on her ass, which was gyrating to my motions. I gently eased my middle finger into her ass and fucked her with it. I put more gel on my index finger before I began to fuck with two fingers.

She was beginning to moan when I added my ring finger to her ass. My pace was quickening when I abruptly pulled out.

“You had better get that fucking cock in my ass now,” she told me. “I’m not kidding.”

I doused my cock with KY and plunged it into her asshole. I was immediately fucking her hard and she was asking for it harder. It felt so good to be fucking without a condom, and in an ass, that it was not long before I came in her ass. I had cum so much in the last 18 hours that I had little cum, but the orgasm was still intense.

However, my balls had enough, because I could feel them cramping a little as I lost my erection.

After fucking her ass, we both got dressed and headed home.

On our way home, Stacey reminded me that she was still up 2-1 in setting up major sex nights. She told me I had to catch up before she would set something up, and that next month’s meeting of the Top Hat Club could not count for either of us anymore.

Imagine that, I was going to get to fuck more women in four weeks at the next meeting and my wife was still not satisfied. I have to plan even more sex for us to have with other people.

Poor me, I guess I had better get to planning.

12