Stacked Shelley's Nude Beach Trip

Story Info
Big breasted woman shows it all.
3.6k words
4.21
70.3k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 09/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Check Out Stacked Shelley’s Airport Search for an introduction to me, my body, and my personality.

A lot of people have asked if I’m bisexual. I guess I am now, although I never used to identify that way. This story tells about my first sexual experience with women. Since then, I’ve had many, of course.

After I left Texas, and before I moved to New York, I lived in San Francisco. I was in my early twenties, and I was pretty much just into having fun. This is a story about a crazy, sexy experience I had in those days.

San Francisco, for those who don’t know, is usually a really cold place. Way too cold for the beach. But every so often, it gets hot—usually in September-October-- and everyone who can rushes for the sand. This one day, I went with my boyfriend and a few of his friends to Baker Beach, which is a nude beach at one end.

My boyfriend at the time was a Hawaiian surfer guy named Alex. He was sweet, but not the sharpest tool in the shed. But I didn’t care at the time—he was gorgeous! Looked like a Polynesian god, with brown skin all over, muscles on top of muscles, that broad-shouldered, narrow-waisted “triangle” look. Big muscular legs. Smooth, hairless skin all over that just glowed in the sun. He had some mixed Asian heritage, and even though some people say Asian guys are small, Alex’s cock was fucking huge. I met him in the restaurant where I worked. He was checking out my body, just like you would have if you were a cook and I was a cocktail waitress, wearing tight low-cut tops every night for ten hours. I was really fit at that time, and my massive tits really stood out from my slim body. Anyway, we met, we went out, we kissed, I felt his huge prick, and I was hooked.

This one day, we were meeting a bunch of his friends at the beach. They were skaters, rock musicians, motorcycle guys, and wild girls. One of them, Bettina, had been bitchy to me in the past, and I worried that she’d be there. Sure, enough, she was. I didn’t understand why she’d taken a dislike to me. She was this sexy brunette with short hair, and into these classic San Francisco interests—she was a stripper, a massage therapist, and a welder. She rode a motorcycle, too.

I thought she was cool, so it bothered me a little that she’d always been bitchy to me. She had a pierced tongue, and a beautiful figure—large, high breasts with prominent nipples, a great ass, beautiful legs, smooth skin all over, and a shaved pussy. I know this because when we arrived, Bettina was lying out stark naked. Bettina’s pussy lips were big, dark, and prominent against her pale skin. Her waist was very slim, and her hips flared out dramatically, like a woman who liked to wear a corset. Her toenails were painted dark blood-red, and she wore rings and a silver band around her upper arm. She was next to a blonde girl I’d seen before, but never met.

The blonde was German, and she was extremely beautiful in a natural, hippie-style of way. Perfect 36-24-36 figure, long legs, golden tan. I found out later that she had been on the German Olympic ski team a few years earlier. That explained her body---she looked a bit like Christie Brinkley, but her legs were incredibly muscular and her shoulders were broad and powerful. Her name was Jana, and she was naked too—her pussy hair was beautiful and golden blonde, like the hair on her head.

I caught myself staring at her legs. She looked like she could crack a coconut between her thighs. But she was so pretty and feminine at the same time. At this time in my life, I’d never had sex with a woman before, but I’d thought about it, the way all girls do these days. I wasn’t really attracted to women, but I appreciated looking at beautiful girls, and these two definitely qualified.

I tried to be nice and friendly as always, but almost immediately, Bettina began whispering to her friend, while giving me these nasty looks out of the corner of her eye. I felt really uncomfortable, and bummed out, but I was determined not to let these negative people ruin this gorgeous day at the beach. In fact, I thought to myself, I’m gonna show these bitches what they’re dealing with!

Alex had gone off with his buddies—a bunch of the guys stripped off their trunks and gone running into the water, yelling like wild Indians. If you’ve never been to the beach in San Francisco, let me tell you—that water is damn cold! So the guys didn’t stay in long, and when Alex came out, he was dripping wet and his cock had shriveled up from the cold ocean.

When I saw the guys coming up the beach, I unhooked my bikini top and let my heavy tits fall out of the cups. I made sure everyone could see me doing it. When my top hit the sand and my huge melons swung out, I was the center of attention. I squirted sunblock lotion into my hands and began massaging it into my body.

I made a big show of rubbing the lotion into my tits—lifting them and letting them fall, jiggling and fondling them all over, and in between too. My nipples were erect and very prominent on my slim body. I leaned back on my elbows and arched my back a bit, soaking up the sun. I pretended to close my eyes, but through my sunglasses I could see the girls checking me out, and the guys blatantly staring at my massive juggs.

Alex was watching me too as he came up the beach, and his cock began to thicken and grow, without him being able to do anything about it. Being completely nude, he couldn’t have hid it if he tried, so he didn’t. As he got closer it kept growing, until by the time he knelt down next to me it was pretty damn hard, and really fucking big.

I smiled at him and said “How was the water?” as if we were the only two people there. Me with my voluptuous rack and him with his donkey dick. “Pretty fucking cold,” he said, eyes glued to my chest. To tease him I turned over on my stomach and stretched out. “Sweetie, can you put some sunblock on my back?”

Alex took the lotion and knelt over me. His big prick dangled down, swaying back and forth as he rubbed the lotion into my back. Drops of water dripped down his shaft and fell onto my body like raindrops trickling down a pipe. His strong hands felt so good rubbing me. I sighed, totally relaxed. He worked it all over me so I wouldn’t get burned, and then, casually, I reached down and started to work my bikini bottoms down over my hips, exposing my big heart-shaped ass. I slipped it all the way off, and lay there naked, my breasts squished all out on the sides like fluffy pillows. “Do my butt too,” I said. Poor Alex had no choice, but to continue. His lotion-covered hands massaged my voluptuous ass, and I let out a small moan. It felt so fucking good! My pussy was wet from his touch on my back, and from the thrill of showing my hot body off in public like this. I wanted him to push a finger into my pussy right there, but I knew he wouldn’t.

I looked around again and saw that both of the bitchy girls, especially the German chick, were awestruck at the sight of Alex’s perfect body and huge cock.

After he finished with the sunblock, Alex dried himself off with a towel, and then wrapped it around his waist. I could see Bettina make a face of disappointment at her friend when he covered up. I closed my eyes and dozed off for a little while.

When I woke up I was hot and sweaty. And I figured I hadn’t quite done enough showing off. I got up and asked the other girls in my sweetest voice if they wanted to go into the water with me. Bettina looked up with a scowl on her face. I was bending over her, and I’m sure she got an eyeful of my heavy flesh-melons hanging down like swollen cow-udders. But girls are sort of obligated to accompany other girls when they’re naked, so they said okay and got up.

We walked down to the water. All the people we were with were trying to get a good look, but trying not to be obvious about it. We were all friends and acquaintances, and in that culture, it was “cool” to affect a sophistication about sex and nudity. A guy couldn’t elbow his buddy and say: “Goddamn! Check out the hooters on that chick!” You had to play it cool.

Anyway, when we got to the edge and the water rushed up over my feet, it felt way too cold, and I immediately changed my mind. We all squealed and jumped away from the wave, and my tits bounced wildly in all directions on my chest. The other girls were laughing and giggling too. The German girl squared her broad shoulders and walked slowly into the cold water, diving gracefully under a wave. She looked so beautiful and natural that I couldn’t help staring, and that’s when Bettina snuck up behind me and picked me up, sort of half-carrying, half-pushing me into the water so that I fell over and went under all the way. I came up wiping the hair out of my eyes. Even though I knew she’d done it for meanness, she was laughing and everyone on the beach was laughing like it was all play. So I went along with it. I laughed too, so no one would know she’d gotten me, and swam out along with the German girl out past where the waves were breaking.

When we came in it must have been a sexy sight. This tall, blonde goddess next to my voluptuous redheaded self, both of us with painfully erect nipples and dripping sea-water from our pussy hair. (Nude women are a beautiful thing, don’t you think? Nude men—not usually. Dicks always look silly unless they’re hard. That’s my opinion, anyway.)

Anyway, the rest of the day was great. Beers, smoking weed, eating snacks, listening to music. The typical day at the beach. In the evening, after the wind came up and almost everyone had left the beach, I slipped my bikini back on, wrapped a sarong around my waist, and went to the bathroom. They had a little changing room around the corner from the main bathroom, and while I was in a toilet stall, I heard Bettina and Jana in the changing room.

They were naked, checking each other out, and talking loudly so I could hear every word.

“I love your body,” Bettina said. “I’m so jealous! I wish I was tall and long-legged like you. You have the most beautiful legs I’ve ever seen, and your ass is incredible. So fucking firm and round…”

“Oh, come on,” the German girl said. “You are a gorgeous voman. I just love your figure—it is like the hourglass. So sexy. And your breasts are such perfect. Big, but not so big to be ugly.”

“Yeah,” Bettina said. “That’s one thing I really like—my tits. I just won’t ever let them get any bigger. Really big boobs are kind of gross. When you get older, girls with huge tits start drooping, and you end up with soccer balls around your belly button.”

The two of them started laughing about that visual image. I knew they were talking about me. Almost as if they knew I was there. Then a minute later, I heard my name.

“That girl Shelley acts like such a bimbo with her big tits,” Bettina went on. “She’s always sticking them out like ‘Look at meeee!’. I feel like telling her how dumb she looks. And it’s not even attractive. Did you see the way Alex kept looking at your cunt all day? He was hard as a rock.”

“No, I don’t think it vas for me,” the German girl said. “I think it was you that he wants. Every time I am looking, he checks you out.”

“Well, he’s hung like a fucking horse,” Bettina said. “I was rubbing his cock through his towel with my toes, and it felt like he had a baseball bat in there. I know he doesn’t really care about that bimbo—in fact, he and Dan were in the club the other night, watching my ass, and tipping me big-time.”

With that, the two of them breezed into the changing room, where I was standing, completely naked, red-faced with anger and shame.

“Oh, Shelley!” Bettina said, “I had no idea you were in here. How’s it going?”

I knew from the way she said it that she'd known I was there. I burned with anger.

“Fuck you,” I said. “I’ve never done anything to you. I don’t know why you’re such a bitch. But let me tell you something about my breasts Alex loves them, and so do all the other men, including your lame-ass boyfriend. You’re fucking jealous, that’s all.”

“Oh, I’m jealous, huh?” Bettina said. “I’m jealous of you, you fat cow? Men pay hundreds of dollars a night to see my body. And you walk around with your tits pushed out and think you’re all that. Look at you. You’re nothing.”

Suddenly she was right on me, twisting my nipples between her fingers. I tried to push her off, but as I did, she slapped me twice in the face. The German girl jumped over and grabbed me by the arms, pulling them back behind me. Bettina squeezed my breasts and then slapped them, back and forth, SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. It hurt so much, especially because my skin had been a bit sunburned and was sensitive to the touch. I swore and screamed back at them to leave me alone, but they didn’t stop.

“Bitch, you’ve gotta get in better shape if you want to keep your man,” Bettina taunted me. “Twenty jumping jacks! Now!” The two of them grabbed me, one on each side, and made me jump up and down, counting each one out loud. My tits flew up and slopped around crazily, smacking painfully against my body. They made me keep jumping, like an idiotic, overdeveloped cheerleader. Then they dropped me, and Jana spanked me hard on my ass, left and right, and then they jerked me across the room underneath where a shower head stuck out from the wall. Bettina turned it on, and the water came out very strong and hot. I screamed from the sting of it on my tender body, and flailed to get away. But I’m not very strong, and this German chick was. They held me so that the high-pressure blasted my breasts, face, and belly.

At the same time, Jana began kissing and biting the back of my neck. The feeling of her soft, hot body against my backside was gorgeous, especially in contrast to the pain I felt in front. She moved me away a little so that it didn’t hit me directly.

“Don’t worry, Shelley”, she purred in her sexy German accent. She sounded like Marlene Dietrich. “Ve aren’t going to hurt you. Ve just vant you to be a good girl, and play with us.” Her nipples pressed against my back, and the sensation made my pussy ached with desire.

Bettina suddenly became more gentle also as she felt me up in front. She turned down the water a little, and parted my legs. She pointed the head of the shower down so that the stream landed directly on my pussy. The force of the water on my clit was so powerful and exciting that I began to shake all over. Bettina began sucking on my breasts and teasing my nipples with her lips and teeth. She had a pierced tongue, and it clicked, hard and metallic against my soft flesh. I couldn’t help letting out a low moan. She felt my sex with her fingers, and without even meaning to, my legs parted to let her reach into me. She dropped down and positioned herself below me, suddenly plunging her tongue into my open pussy. I leaned against the shower wall, supported by the strong arms of the hot German blonde. She kissed me forcefully on the mouth and bit my throat. Bettina looked up at me, her beautiful face wet from the shower.

“You like that, don’t you Shelley-slut,” she said. “You’ve been wanting me to eat your hot cunt all day, huh?” I felt helpless. The German girls kisses, Bettinas tongue in my pussy, my big tits still stinging from the slaps she’d given me, my emotions still confused from the horrible insults she’d just given me. But her tongue felt so good inside me. It probed deep inside my most tender place, flicking my swollen clit, sucking at it, the piercing adding extra stimulation as it swirled against my g-spot. I bucked against her, wanting more, more. My cries of pleasure echoed into the German girl’s mouth. “Ayyhyigighh! Auuuughghh! Auuuuwo!” I wanted to come so bad, I didn’t know what to do.

But these chicks knew exactly what they wanted. They pulled me over to this low bench in the changing room, and laid me on my back so that my ass was just on the edge of it. The German girl spread my legs and blew softly on my pussy, making me shiver and moan with desire.

“Do you vant to come, Shelley? Do you vant me to eat your puussy?”

Bettina straddled my face, knees on both sides of my head. Her shaved slit was right in front of me. Her large breasts shook with her movements.

“First, tell us what you are, whore. Tell us what kind of a slut you are.”

I tried to push her off but she had me pinned. The German girl teased my clit with her tongue, but wouldn’t go any farther.

“Say it,” Bettina warned me. “Say it or I’ll kick your ass.”

The combination of fear and desire rendered me helpless. “I’m just a dumb big-titted slut,” I cried. “Please fuck me. Please let me lick your pussy. Let me be your big-titted bitch!”

“That’s better,” she smiled, lowering herself onto my face with her strong stripper-trained thighs. I’d never eaten a girl out before, but it didn’t take me long to get the hang of it. The German girl was fucking me with her fingers and tongue, and my hips were bucking and writhing in time with her movements. Bettina’s pussy was wet and musky-smelling. I drove my tongue into her slit as deep as I could and she grabbed my hair and ground herself into me. I was scared she’d suffocate me, but kept licking and smacking my lips on her cunt like my life depended on it. I could hear her moaning and wailing as I brought her to the edge.

“That’s it Shelley-slut. Lick my twat, you big-titted dyke bitch! Fuck me with your tongue that’s it…Uuuhhhghh! Oooohhhgh! Uhhhghhhm! Fuck me….Fuck me, OhMYGODDDD I’m gonna cooo..Euuughahhghgh! Yessss!”

Bettina exploded into my mouth, flooding my face with her girl-syrup. She smashed her cunt down on me, over and over, fucking my face with violent passion.

She dismounted my face, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Good girl, Shelley. I knew you had it in you,” she said. Jana had stopped eating me out when Bettina reached her climax, and now she began teasing me again, keeping me intensely aroused, but far from being satisfied. Bettina sucked my breasts and teased my nipples with her pierced tongue. My pussy was spasming, my hips shaking uncontrollably, I needed to come so bad.

Bettina whispered in my ear “Do you want to come, Big Tits? Want her to make your pussy explode?”

“Yes, please. Please,” I begged.

“If I tell her to make you come, what will you do for me?” she said.

“Anything. Please. Just don’t keep torturing me like this,” I gasped. I ached all over.

“I’ll tell you what, Miss Tits. We’ll let you come if you go tell your big-dicked boyfriend to come over and spend the weekend at my house. Starting tonight. See, my girl really fancies him, and I like my little girl to have everything she wants. Right, baby?” she stroked the German girl’s blonde hair.

She smiled back. “That’s right Miss Bettina.”

I was shocked, and angry. This was all to take my man away from me! These bitches couldn’t do that to me.

Bettina saw the expression on my face change, and pinched one breast hard, making me cry out in pain. She dropped it suddenly and smacked it with her open palm, then backhanded it the other way. She pulled my hair, hard, and as my mouth opened she bit my lower lip with her teeth, and spit into my mouth.

“Bitch! What did I just tell you to say?”

The German girl nipped the tender inside of my thigh and slid her long fingers back into my pussy, making me convulse all over. I nodded my head.

“Yes, okay. I’ll tell him, I promise. Please, please don’t make me wait anymore,” I begged.

I heard a deep male voice out of nowhere. “What the fuck is going on here?” Alex demanded. He was standing there in his beach shorts, shocked out of his mind, burning with anger, and confused.

12