Stacy Brown Got Two Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers

"Did that mean you liked that" she asked me. I nodded in stupefied silence. "Good, that means you are REALLY going to love this!"

Once more she bent forward as she took my entire length down her throat again. I was already moaning and groaning my approval when I nearly shit as she placed her hands on the floor and then pulled her feet up. Now she was doing a hand stand with her head bent back so my rock hard cock had a straight shot down (or is it up?) her throat. Her feet lifted up more and more until it looked as if she was standing even though her hands on either side of my hips were supporting her.

"Fuck me..." I groaned as she pushed up with her arms making my shaft move out of and then back into her mouth and throat as she sank back down. After four such movements her tongue(s) wrapped around my shaft within her mouth and began really working over that part of my cock. "Oh my god," I gasped as she did another pushup move while her tongues tightened around me in a twisting motion. It felt as if my cock was the barber pole and her two tongue halves were the spiral stripes.

Her two tongues really wrapped around me and then grew much tighter making me groan softly. Five lifted her hands off the floor so gently that I nearly missed it. My eyes felt as if they had tripled in size due to disbelief as she hung there above me, her head bent back allowing my steel hard cock to go all the way into her mouth and throat, her lips against the base of my shaft. Her body pointed straight up perpendicular to mine, her feet wiggling in the air as her hands waved softly by her hips. Slowly she used her tightly wrapped tongues to pivot her body as they unwrapped then retightened while she hovered over me. The ends of her tongues gripped me firmly while the rest of her tongue flesh slipped against me while she slowly pivoted around my shaft. Damn she looked like the slowly turning display car at a dealership!

It was probably more the sight of this action than the actual intensity of her blowjob that caused me to instantly blast a huge rope of cum up into her stomach (I guessed that they have stomachs, although I never saw them eat or drink anything other than cum). My new balls rolled and twisted in my sack as blast after blast of hot white cream shot up into her greedy throat. All the while her body continued pivoting around my lance which was still fully engulfed within her. On my seventh incredible salvo of crème her hands finally touched the floor again. She steadied herself in this inverted position until my cock and balls finally stopped pumping her full of my white hot lava.

"Holy fucking hell," I gasped as she finally dropped her little feet to the floor. Her hands lifted up and then she slowly pulled her body upright taking her incredible throat with it. She definitely had a smile on her face as she looked down at me! I stared at her in shock for several seconds before finally asking, "How...how could you do THAT!"

"Which part?"

"Um...oh god, I guess ALL of it!"

"Okay, I could swallow your new cock into my much smaller neck because our bodies are quite malleable. Even my ear could handle your new shaft if you chose to fuck me there."

"No thanks."

"As you wish. As for my being able to remain above you like that, we are able to nullify the effects of gravity making it seem that we are outside of our ship. I think that makes it so much nicer...more enjoyable."

I contemplated that before asking, "But how could you slowly spin like that? I mean, it seemed that it was your tongue was the only thing causing it."

"Oh yes, it was doing exactly that." Five looked at me as if in thought for a few seconds then her tongues shot out and wrapped around my right wrist from opposite directions. I couldn't believe it when she wrapped both of them around me about three times. The last wrap for each part tightened significantly then the rest of her wrapped tongues slithered back and forth as if giving me a twisting arm massage. Her tongues slid off of me and she went on, "I could turn by stretching my tongues out quite far and once wrapped around you I merely shortened their length which caused me to pivot around your new penis."

"Fucking A!"

Her right hand had been stroking slowly along my shaft's entire length and I was back to being rock hard. Five looked at it and again I swear her round mouth smiled. She moved to straddle my face, placing her opening directly above my mouth. "Get me wet," she commanded.

It looked unlike any pussy I had ever seen before but I went to task immediately, if only to thank her for that incredible blowjob. Her light body wiggled above me for a few moments before she lifted off of me and turned to face me.

"Stick out your tongue." I did. "Now touch it to your eyebrows," I laughed at her then failed miserably. "Okay, touch it to the tip of your nose." Again I failed in my task. "Well, that will just not do. I will speak with Three about that."

I watched in amazement as she then straddled my hips before bending at her knees as she dropped her body down until well over half of my cock was up inside of her. "Oh my god you feel good," I gasped. She lifted up about three inches then just sank down until my entire cock was upside of her pussy. A rippling feeling moved over my shaft from tip to base and then back up again making me moan. Just as it ended Five shook and groaned with me.

She sat there with barely a millimeter of space between our hips where we joined, her body not moving at all. Yet my cock felt as if the most extremely talented hooker was fucking the shit out of me. The only way I can describe what I felt is; imagine your cock is fucking the inside of a slinky (no I have never tried that) as the slinky is moving down a long stairway! Damn it was intense as her body seemed to squish down onto me then turn at the top like the slinky before lifting off of me while simultaneously coming back down onto me. Did that make sense? Hell, I'm confused because it seemed as if she not only had a split tongue but also might have TWO pussies in there and both of them were fucking me!

I have no idea how long we rutted like that. My watch had disappeared along with all my clothing and there seemed to be no real consciousness of time by my abductors. What I did know was that my cock felt as if it had gone to pussy heaven as I felt things I had never even imagined before.

Eventually Five moved her arms until they were straight out from her shoulders making her look like a small letter 'T'. I took a good look at her body and realized that it looked much wider -- thicker -- where my shaft was stuffed inside of her. Hell, her head is huge (way too big for her body) and her legs are overly long leaving her torso only about 13 inches in length. Slowly I realized that this meant nearly her entire insides were being fucked by my almost 11 inch cock! 'Damn,' I thought, 'how the hell can she do this?'

While I was contemplating this shocking realization, I noticed her legs had lifted up and out until she was doing a perfect 'splits' move which turned her body into a short Roman numeral one. As during her blowjob she began pivoting around my cock as her legs moved higher so her fingers could grasp her toes still in their outstretched position. 'Damn!' I thought.

Her pivoting around my shaft felt awesome. It was like she was melding the twisted double tongue movement from the blowjob along with the slinky feel of her pussy and I knew I would be blowing my load soon. Five dropped her head back and my balls erupted, blasting my first powerful load of cum up inside of her. With my first salvo she began crying out, her voice having the wavering, lilting sound sort of like a mixture of a melodic bird and a yodeling girl from Switzerland. I was surprised when it became the most beautiful sound I had ever heard.

She continued this sound all the while my cock throbbed and pulsed up inside of her, pumping her full with an astonishing ten powerful ropes of cum. TEN! I nearly grabbed her at her hips but felt I shouldn't interrupt her pleasure since we were currently in contact only by the outside of my cock being firmly held by the insides of her pussy. We had no other point of bodily contact!

My balls ran dry yet they tried hard to give her more! Moments later her body eased back down allowing her to again sit firmly on my crotch. "Yes, that worked quite nicely," she said.

"I'll say!"

Five looked down at me and, again without seeming to move, gave me a quick wiggle on my slightly softening shaft. "I really enjoy that part of the human sex ritual," she said staring me right in the eyes.

My curiosity was now engaged so I asked, "How...how does your kind reproduce?"

"Well, really it is quite simple. We hold hands and look into each other's eyes. It is a most enjoyable experience. Three and I have mated several times."

"Oh."

Five lifted up with her legs and then eased back down, giving my shaft an eight inch out then in movement. "Yes, this works quite well," she said before lifting off of me and standing above me with one foot on either side of my hips.

I looked between her legs expecting to see big globs of cum oozing out of her. There were none. "What happened...to all of the cum that I shot inside of you?" I asked in wonderment.

"Can't you tell," she asked, "I swallowed it. It tastes too good to waste."

"But," I began to ask as this seemed impossible to me.

"We are much different compared to your species. It would be too hard to explain. Just know that both times you came inside of me I enjoyed the wonderful flavor of your sperm!"

She then took a few steps from me before saying, "You should rest now....."

********

'My god, how do they DO that?!' I wondered as I awoke to see the door (the one I was used to) open and Three stepped inside. "Our trials with you are nearly complete, Stacey. Let's walk."

The instant he said that my straps that had been holding tight to my arms and legs just disappeared. I rubbed my arms where they had held me but couldn't find any spot that was showing the effects of being held so tightly. We stopped at many spots where the wall became a window so we could observe many extremely strange creatures doing what I assume was their form of fucking. With nothing in my life giving me any way to describe them, I think I'll just let that go. 'Strange' definitely sums them up and yet is such an understatement.

Again we stopped and I figured he was going to put me back in my cubical. Instead the wall became a window and I recognized the 40ish woman from before. Her screams of climax instantly reached my ears. Looking between her wide spread legs I saw two of the things that had came out of the floor early on and sucked me dry while measuring me, among other things. For her the ends had formed into two of the largest dildos I had ever seen (in person or in pictures) and they were DP-ing her pussy and ass! Normally I would have expected dildoes the size of those to be more for display and not really for use, especially for use to their deepest points like these currently were!

We watched her body arch in pleasure; her hips fucking back hard against the dual invaders as she flung her face side to side. Once her orgasm was over the dildos pulled nearly out of her and moved in only 1 or 2 inch movements.

"What the..." I gasped as I watched in amazement as both dildo ends grew in diameter by about two inches. One by one they pushed slowly back into her stretching her beyond belief. It didn't take very long before she was shaking spasmodically while screaming out as another colossal orgasm powered through her body.

Three closed the window as usual and we walked some more until he said, "Open, you should sleep now..."

********

I awoke just as Three entered my cubical. Not giving him a chance to speak I blurted out, "How the hell do you guys do that?! And can I have some of that whenever you send me back home?"

He just gave me a look that sort of had the appearance of a smirk although with his tiny mouth it is so damned hard to tell. "I take it you are well rested," he said instead.

"Yes, I have never awoken feeling better than I do right now. Please answer my question."

"Your kind could never understand it. Let's walk."

Same two words....same result.

As we walked from one observation point to another we talked -- well, I guess he talked and I just listened and occasionally responded -- about what they were doing. "Do you feel any different right now?" he asked me finally.

After quickly checking my body senses I said, "No, same old Stacy."

"Not exactly. First we noticed that you are a mess." I looked at him ready to challenge that. Hey, I'm a young virile male in the prime of my health. "Your prostrate was going to become cancerous in forty of your years. You were destined to have very bad cholesterol levels in addition to the terrible joints in your legs and arms."

Got me there, I guess, as sometimes they already hurt. Even as I pondered that I flexed my arms as if checking them out.

"Your left kidney was getting close to shutting down and you were destined to irritable bowel syndrome. On top of that the enamel on your teeth was failing fast making it a certainty that you would be toothless in no more than ten years."

'Shit, I AM a mess,' I thought as he went on and on listing all the problems my body had in store for me. I'd be falling apart by the time I graduated from college! Crap!!

I picked up on his words as he was saying, "You are lucky that we chose you. We have fixed all of those problems, along with many more that I didn't mention." I looked at him in shock as he finished that statement.

"You...you can do that?"

"How's your dick?"

"Oh...yeah. Wow, I mean, thanks for doing that."

"No problem. Now in addition to all of that we made two more modifications that I am certain you will be more than happy with. I will leave it to you to figure out what they are. View."

We were outside the 40ish woman's cubical once more. The first thing I noticed was that nothing was fucking her this time. "She needs to be with a human right now. We will not disturb the two of you. Our ship will tell us when you are both finished." Three moved his slender hand to my back and gave a small push as he said, "Door. Enter. Bed."

Instantly the wall switched from a window into a door that I slowly walked through. It closed instantly behind me. The table she had been bound to morphed into a soft king-sized bed, even as she moaned, "Oh god, not again!"

"Are you all right?" I asked her softly.

"Huh?" she said as she realized she was not bound to a table but lying on a bed. "Oh my god! You're human!" she cried out as she crawled to the edge of the bed and then moved to the floor instantly falling into my arms sobbing like crazy.

"How did you find me...thank you for rescuing me! You wouldn't believe what they've done to me! Please get me out of here!"

"I...um"

Noticing my stumbling for words she really looked at my face then said, "Oh god, they've got you too! I saw you with Five riding your cock! So you aren't here to rescue me, are you? FUCK!!!"

Not knowing what to say I just held her to me and stroked her back...her soft sexy and naked back. It dawned on me that sadly I too had been on display to any and all onboard this strange ship.

"How did you get out of your room and then find me? How did you get in...oh shit...they PUT you in here!"

"Yes, I was put in here," I said looking into her eyes. "I was told you needed to be with a human. I guess that means me."

"That is SO much better than that fucking whale! I still don't know how they managed that one!"

"You....did the...whale!" I said incredulously. "How?"

"Well, I don't know!" she exclaimed. "When I first got here they said something about my not enjoying sex. WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING HERE ABOUT SEX!!!!" She took a deep breath then said, "Sorry, that wasn't for you, it's just that these little fuckers have a one track mind."

"It IS their mission, according to Three. Actually they have made several changes to me that are not about sex. At least that is what they tell me. Guess I'll know later on. What did they do to you?"

"Well, now I can have an orgasm. Holy fuck can I ever! And I used to be very tight...um...down there. Three said they had made me more flexible so I could handle much bigger cocks. I guess so because even though it scared the shit out of me that whale got me off so damned good! And those things that come out of the floor are just incredible!"

"Yes they are!"

"Did they fuck your ass?"

"Oh no, but they can give one hell of a blowjob!"

Her eyes dropped to my limp dick hanging gloriously between my thighs and she sighed before, "That is one really nice cock you've got there. Is it new?"

"Not really, but before when I was my hardest I was smaller than this."

"Well, it looked like it worked damn good for Five. She really likes our way of fucking! So you being here means that you won't be leaving until we do it, right?"

"Pretty much. Three told me they wouldn't bother us but the ship would tell them when we are done."

"That figures. Like I said, a one track mind for these shits." She looked at me then said, "Look, I'm 42 years old and have a husband and three kids about your age. But I really do need to be with a real man, so..........." As she finished that she slid to the floor between my legs and sucked my limp cock into her hot moist mouth. Four slurps on and off of me and I was engorged to my full length and fully down her throat. She pulled off of me and grinned up at me, "I am Betty and I could never get any cock down my throat before. You really feel good inside my throat."

"I'm Stacy, and I'm glad to meet you! God that feels really good....oh yeah, suck my cock!"

I stood there for...hell I don't know, no clocks around...a long time before I grabbed her by her shoulders and said, "Let's use this bed."

Betty hopped onto it happily even as her hands reached for my rock hard cock. I lay down on my back and said, "Each of us can do that! Straddle me with your pussy right here," I said as I pointed at my mouth.

She moved into position over me and settled her pussy onto my lips as she inhaled my cock again. There was no doubt about it; she can now give a great deep-throat blowjob! I started by kissing up down and around her sex making her moan wonderfully on my cock. I moved my right hand to her slit and began fingering her pussy as I concentrated my oral efforts on her prominent clit. My tongue wrapped around her throbbing nubbin and moved over it as if giving it a blowjob and she shook powerfully over me.

Betty stepped up her ministrations to my lance as her head was pounding deeply onto me while her tongue was slurping over every bit of my shaft! When she pulled back so just my tip was within her lips her tongue swirled madly around my knob while her suction nearly tripled. Damn, the first time she did that I nearly came but I clamped down with my new muscles at the base of my shaft and the urge passed.

Meanwhile my lips and fingers switched places. I was rubbing and gently pinching her clit while my tongue slithered all over her pussy's opening. I could tell she really liked that and I drove my tongue into her fuck hole.

"Oh god yes," she cried out after ripping her head away from my cock. "Pinch my clit and fuck me with your tongue! Oh god that feels so good!"

I started doing just what she asked. Her body shook hard when my tongue found her g-spot. I drove my tip deeper into her and swirled my tongue all around, savoring her cum juices that were forming deep within her.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed before devouring my cock again.

Her ass started bouncing on my face and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I realized that I actually WAS fucking her with my tongue! Christ, that thing had to be at least seven inches long and thicker than shit! Her ass paused far away from my face so I just shoved with my tongue muscles and even more of my tongue pumped into her quaking pussy!

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,170 Followers