Stacy in Athens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad. The first time is so awkward, it does get much better. Do you have any pain now?"

I'm sore, but not very. You?"

"I'm not sore, I'm very happy. I have a new lover who wants to know me and who I want to give pleasure to."

"Have you had other lovers, Peter? Yes, of course you have. Have you had lots?"

"Not lots, no. I first had sex when I was a freshman in college, when I was 18. We were lovers for the entire year."

"What happened?"

"She was in college in the next state, about three hours away. We met at a mixer. Neither of us had much money, so getting together was difficult, perhaps twice a month. She played sports and met the brother of a teammate, and fell in love."

"That's so sad."

"No, when things change, they change. You've dated more than one guy, right?"

"Yes, but I never went all the way with him. You're my first."

"Oh, I knowthat," and we laughed.

"I just don't think of myself as having a life all to myself. I've had to balance my mother and father and protect my little sister. I still feel that way, even though mom has been married now for almost five years and Sis is a high school senior. Mom's been very protective of me, doesn't want me to get involved in show business. I just never got too close with the guys I dated. I thought this voyage would give me a chance, but there are so many girls around, it's just impossible."

"And here you are. Here we are. It's chilly. Let's combine bodily warmth," and I rolled her on top of me.

"You're getting an erection again, aren't you?"

"Yes, it means I'm glad to see you."

"Does that mean we're going to have sex again?"

"It can. Would you like to?"

"Will it hurt as much?"

"Nowhere near as much. Maybe sting at first, maybe not even that. You said you were sore, that may be all."

"Then let's do it."

We knew we were each other's. Stacy was eager. She rolled off me and reached for my cock.

"I played with my last boyfriend's cock a little bit, but it was always hard. He cummed once in my hands and I was grossed out. It was a mess and he was mad. He told his friends we'd had sex, and it wasn't true."

"Well, now you're the proud possessor of a boy of your own, cock and all. And you really have had sex. Feel free to investigate."

She ran her fingers lightly over the entire length. The head fascinated her, particularly when she touched it and the whole organ bounced.

"Did that hurt? I'm sorry."

"Not at all, just warm pleasure. When it's getting hard like now, any little touch sets it in motion. Give it some encouragement with your lips, kiss it."

She grabbed it with one hand and kissed the head.

"Oh, it's so warm. Will you cum if I play with it some more? I don't want what happened before to happen now."

"It's one of those skills a lover learns, Stacy. We can tell each other what feels good, what we want, and what the state of our excitement is. At some point, yes, I want you to experience me, everywhere. But we have a lot of time ahead of us, there's no rush."

She kissed it again, then took the head into her mouth. She pulled off with a "pop," and giggled. "That's fun!"

"For me too. But I am getting excited. Are you getting wet?"

"You mean, uh, down there? Yes, I am, I wasn't paying any attention."

"Okay, this time I want you to take charge of our lovemaking. I will lie on my back and you straddle me. You bring your pussy down on my cock and put me inside at your pace."

"I don't know how —"

"Try it. Here," and I rolled her on top of me and had her sit up.

I reached for her breasts and she leaned forward and pushed them out. As I kneaded them she readjusted and took my cock between her legs and rubbed it in her bush. Her rubbing began to grow more intense, so I moved my hands down to her hips and lifted her up.

"Lean forward, position my cock under you, at your opening. There, that's it, feel it? Can you see it through your legs?"

"Oh yes, sure. Here," and she reached for my cock and adjusted her hips so that her opening had the touch of the head.

"Now move yourself so that my cock enters you. Go as far as you want, there's lots of time."

Her lips took in the head almost immediately. She paused, savoring the sensation. Then she slid back a little further and when she had about half my shaft in, she stopped.

"I like this, Peter, oh I really do. It feels like I've taken it as far as I can, though. Why is that? You were a lot farther in before."

"I don't know. Maybe we have a bad angle. I'll move a little bit, you'll move a little bit, we'll get it right. We sure do know that it will fit completely, don't we?"

I raised my hips slightly, and she bore down, then jumped. "Nope, that's not it. Maybe, a little this way, ah, yes, push now," she said, and suddenly she was sitting fully on my hips and I was buried in her.

"You are good, Stacy. That's so nice. Now post."

She looked at me quizzically. "Post? You mean like when I ride?"

"Yes, you are going to ride us to ecstasy."

She adjusted her knees and legs so that they were in the proper position, then began rising up and dropping down, slowly at first, but increasing as the minutes went by.

"Now I now why little girls are attracted to horses," she said, slyly.

"Let me help you along. I'm going to moisten my thumb and forefinger and stroke your clitoris. Feel that?"

"Ooooh yes, I feel it. Go up a little more, now over, more pressure, no less, now, ohhhhhhh, that's it doitsomemore."

Her thrusts increased, and I couldn't help myself, I began to thrust to her. We had a wonderful rhythm.

"Stacy, slow down lover. There, that's nice, so sloooow. Will you lift yourself almost off the head of my cock? Not completely, just so it's barely there. I'll stay still, you move. There, just a little bit more, ooops," I was out.

"I'll put it back in," she said quickly, and moved right to it, sliding my cock back in her.

"Let's try again. Out, just a little more, fine, now back, slowly, all the way in. Now back almost to the end, now back, oh yes, that's so exciting for me."

"Me too, Peter. I think I've got it."

"Well, if you've got it, you'll get me, I'll cum soon if you want, or I'll try to hold off, but not this way."

"No, I'm going to give you a thrill," and she posted a couple of times. She now understood the idea of taking me to the edge, then back, watching me intently as I licked my lips.

I couldn't keep this up indefinitely. "I'll cum soon, Stacy, let's take me all the way home with your pussy, oh post Stacy, post on me, post, make me cum, oh you are, there, there, ohhhhhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I blasted into her and she kept on posting, now in a world of her own, and it got so that I was hurting. I grabbed her hips and forced her to stop. "You're wearing my cockhead out, it's too much."

"Oh, I'm sorry Peter. I was having so much fun seeing you writhe there. I want to know how to make you happy."

"Don't fall overboard on the ship, then," I joked. I was getting soft and soon my cock was completely soft and it slid out of her.

"That happens every time, doesn't it, Peter?"

"Yes. When I cum, there are spasms in the shaft that force the semen up and out the head of my cock. The spasming also permits the blood that inflated the cock to flow out, and it goes soft."

"But you get an erection again, pretty soon."

"When I was 16 I could hold an erection for an hour without cumming if I wanted to. I could recover in a half hour. When I actually starting have sex with someone other than my left hand, so many other things came into play that holding off wasn't the only issue. Now, at 26, I can hold on for pretty much the same time, but I find I don't want to, I want to cum sooner. And it takes longer to recover. I'm just getting old," I said, looking sad.

"Well, well," said a suddenly more introspective Stacy, and nothing more.

Again the cum was all over us, and the sheets. Stacy retrieved the facecloth, cleaned herself up, then sat down beside me and washed my genitals and thighs.

"What can we do now, Peter?"

"I don't know about you, Stacy, but I'm hungry. It's" — and I squinted at my alarm clock, "oh lord, it's 1800. Dinner time," and I grabbed for the nearest breast and suckled.

Stacy lay down beside me and moved for my cock. I unhooked my mouth from her breast and sat up. "No, Stacy, we have to break up this party. I've got to prepare for my classes, and so do you."

She looked like I'd slapped her.

"Stacy, we're lovers, right now and we will be on land. We're two days from Piraeus and I have to lead my exploration of the infrastructure there. It's an all-day thing. Afterward, though, we will do the town. Don't you have to study?"

"World Studies is mush. The instructor doesn't seem to care, I've read ahead in the textbook. My English lit class and geography class, yes, I suppose I do, but I'd rather be here."

"So would I. That's what makes our lives complicated. But we'll manage. When did you say your period starts?"

"Next week, probably when we leave Piraeus."

"Good. Will you do something for me between now and when we arrive?"

"Sure, anything. What?"

"Two things, actually. Will you arrange our itinerary for the two days in Athens? I've never been there, so you decide what we should see and when. Also places to eat lunch and dinner. Okay?"

"Yes, the guide books in the library will make that easy. And the second?"

"I want you to go on the pill. Angie Jonas on the medical staff has all the information and can provide you with pills that will last till we get to Los Angeles. She'll keep this confidential and she'll tell you everything you need to know."

Stacy digested my request. "This is becoming complicated."

"I know it is. You need to know what Angie will tell you, she's much better at it than I am, she's a woman and you can confide in her. Will you?"

"I'll think about it, Peter."

We dressed and she lingered at the door. "Peter, I don't want to leave."

I kissed her deeply, pulling her ass against me. "But you have to. We have Piraeus in two days."

Classes took control of my life and I slept alone, thankful that I didn't have to entertain anyone. Someone knocked tentatively on my door around midnight the first night, but I didn't respond.

My four students and I hit the bricks of Piraeus early. We had a superb guide who had made all the arrangements. We had already seen the sulfurous yellow haze of the pollution of Piraeus and Athens as we had come within eyesight of the port. We saw the ancient waterworks, the raw sewage in the streets of one of the slums, and experienced the perpetually clogged roadways.

The dinner afterwards was as convivial as I've ever had with students. I got to bed early and slept soundly. I knew I had to store up my energy for the next two days.

Stacy and I left the ship separately, so that no one saw us as a couple. She took a bus to the station in Athens and I was on the next one. She was ready for walking, with appropriate shoes and a floppy hat. She had made a list of what she wanted to see, set up a route, gotten recommendations on restaurants for dinner, and did the whole thing over again for the second day.

By 1900 (we kept track the nautical way even when on shore) we had completed Stacy's list. I was pleased not to have had to do this. She directed us to a small taverna, which had an excellent view of the Acropolis at night, when they turned on the lights. I stopped thinking of time until I realized it was after eleven and the trolley to the port had stopped running.

"Peter, this is why mom gave me the credit card. I booked us for two nights at that hotel over there," she said, gesturing to a whitewashed building. "It's very nice, I checked out the room yesterday."

Stacy had batted 1,000. Clean, private, double bed, bath in room, all you could want.

We slowly undressed each other. I wanted her to take control, to complete this adult day. She had been submissive in our initial lovemaking, of course, because she didn't know what to do, but this time I hoped she would have the confidence to at least repeat what we'd done.

We cuddled.

"I missed you, Peter. I'm so glad we can be together now."

"We have two days just for ourselves. I am so impressed with you. You planned a great itinerary, a lovely dinner, and now this place. It's such a nice hotel and such a nice room. How did you find it?"

"It was in one of the guidebooks, but there were several others in the neighborhood. I asked Pam, that nice girl who everyone thinks knows everything, and she said she'd stayed here once, and recommended it."

I stroked down her back to the crack of her ass. "Would you like to make love now?"

"Oh yes, yes, I do."

"Well, you did the itinerary that got us here. You're in charge now."

She hesitated, not having planned this. "Why don't you want to decide?"

"Because I want a lover who knows how to achieve her own pleasure while giving me pleasure. You shouldn't have to wait for me to decide."

"But I only know what we've already done."

"In the official book of rules for sex there are 51 positions, I think. Cock in any one of three places, all sorts of digits on all sorts of external places, mouths and lips on everything, standing, sitting, lying, swinging from chandeliers. Start with what you know, or start with what you've heard about. Replay something you nearly did with your boyfriend. We're lovers, we can do what we want."

"I like your cock inside my pussy, moving back and forth."

"You've had me like a rider in a horseshow. That's called 'woman on top.' You've had me in the man-on-top, or missionary, position. Both are delicious to me. What's more delicious is when you are in pleasure. Please decide, I'm getting anxious."

"Okay. I've seen horses doing it, let's do it that way. Is there a name for this position?"

"Yes, almost everyone calls it 'doggy style.'"

"Good, that's what I want. The stallion mounts the mare from behind, so I'll lie down and you get behind me."

I knelt between her legs as she lay compliantly on her belly. "Stacy, it's better if you kneel rather than lie flat, so I can stay on my knees instead of laying flat on you."

She raised her hips and I took them in my hands, moving them to a good position. Then I wrapped my arm around her waist and fingered her, searching for her clit. Gradually I entered her with my index finger.

"That's soooo good, Peter. You work miracles with me."

"Place my cock at your opening. Move yourself up to it, like we did before."

"Oh, yes, like before. There, oops, not yet, there, I have to move this way, now, yes, I'm ready."

"And so am I. Now you move onto my cock. Tell me how it feels and what you want me to do next."

I was in about a third of the way when she stopped. "Ooooh Peter, that feels so good. You feel so long, is there more?"

"Yes, there's more. Direct me."

"Push in, slowly, but all the way. Aaaaah, there" and she reached back and felt the base of my shaft and my balls against her.

"And now, Stacy?"

"Start slowly, in and out, and play with my clit. I'm really excited, this is so nice, so nice."

I moved my hips at a not totally slow pace. "No, that's too fast, slower, yes, that's it," she said, and I followed her instruction.

"Faster now, Peter, with your cock and your finger. I'm starting to get so excited, it feels so nice, so nice," and her hips pushed back at me. I stroked a little faster as my excitement built. At one point I pulled almost out and she shrieked "No! In me, in me, all the way, stay in me all the time!" and I returned.

My pace quickened and I was getting to the point of cumming. "Soon Stacy, soon I'll be cumming."

"Do it, Peter, I'm ready for you. Keep your finger going, there, faster, oh yes, I'll cum before you will." She bucked hard against me, then again, and yet again, huffing and puffing as I came. Her spasms slowed, then calmed, and I collapsed, flattening her on the bed.

"Can we sleep now, Peter? I'm exhausted."

"Thank you for saying that, Stacy. All the walking and the food and now this, I am too."

And we slept.

Around 0530 I woke to see her sitting in the armchair next to the window, working on a pad by fading moonlight. With her knees drawn up against her chest I saw a remarkable sight, perhaps the finest view of a beautiful pussy at rest that I have ever seen. I watched her diligence at whatever she was working on, how her lips compressed when she was thinking and slackened when she was writing.

"Tomorrow's itinerary?" I asked.

She jumped, startled. "No, that's done. I'm keeping a diary of our lovemaking, so I can remember."

"Hard core?"

"Yes, but in code, I'm recording how I felt and what you did to me to get me that way. There's so much, I don't want to forget."

"There are world-famous photographers who would die to be able to photograph you from the angle I have now. Your pussy, its lips, the hair, the way your legs frame everything, I'm swooning."

"Say that again, I can't write that fast."

"No, I'm serious. Just a randy professor seeing his lover in the dawning light."

"You were tired. So was I, actually. But about half an hour ago I woke up and realized that I had to do this now, or I'd forget. Go back to sleep and dream of my pussy."

By 0900 we'd made love again and were on the street. Stacy's itinerary was packed with places to see. We were tired and ate at a different restaurant.

"I had no idea there were so many ruins in Athens. The stadium for the 1906 Olympics was amazing. I had this flash of naked athletes cavorting there, but that's mixing two eras," I said.

"I've never been so involved with a place I'd never even thought about as I am with Athens. You like pipes and internals, and it shows in your lovemaking," she said, in a tone I couldn't read.

"I like the light on the marble, the sense that there have been so many great things that happened here that I want to know about."

I paid the bill and we went back to our room.

"Stacy, tonight is our last night in Athens. I want to dedicate it to making you a bubbling cauldron of unquenched desire, or at least giving you the best orgasm you've ever had. May I?"

"You're talking to a virgin here, Peter. Or at least someone who's never done anything you haven't participated in. I used to think it wouldn't get any better than this when I played with myself. Now I know different. Please do it to me."

I started at her hairline, then moved to her left ear. With my tongue and little finger I worked her left ear and its lobe, stopping to blow gently. She was breathing shallowly so I moved to her right ear and got what I wanted. She squealed several times and grabbed for me, but I moved my cock out of her range.

"You've just been ear-fucked. Like it?"

"How come I've never heard of it?"

"Only wanton women can get their lovers to do it."

Stacy had light, downy hair on her chin and along her jaw line. With soft blowing and even softer hand play I lulled her nearly to drowsiness. I gently moved down her neck to her throat, then down to her shoulders. Her armpits were newly shaven and one had a small razor nick, so I worked the other one. She responded to my tongue with a small moan and moved her hips. She found my semi-soft cock but I pushed her hand away. "In its time, Stacy. Just let me love you with my mouth now."

Both breasts had hardening nipples, and both quivered to the touch. The right one was more sensitive and now I had her drawing deeper breaths with her eyes closed. When I pulled off and held myself above her, she seemed lost to know what was going on and opened her eyes.

"Peter, is every — "

"Yes, lover, it is, I'm just taking your body all in with my eyes."

I moved to her belly. She had slightly darker hair running down her belly to her bush, and I caressed it with my fingers. I moved back to her navel and stuck my tongue in, deeply, and blew hard, making a fog-horn sound.