Stacy Sanches Joins the Love-fest

Story Info
Torrid threesome with two Playmates.
7k words
4.6
31.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3Pete
3Pete
9 Followers

[Author’s note -- I urge you to read the prequel – “A Love-fest with Brande Roderick” before reading this story.]

A week ago, I had a totally unexpected but fantastic sexual encounter at the Playboy Mansion with Playmate Brande Roderick. At the conclusion of that wonderful experience, Brande invited me to join her in a threesome with her “best friend” Stacy Sanches! Both women had been Playmate of the Year recently! How lucky can a guy get??

So here I am, knocking at Brande’s door with considerable apprehension. She had phoned two days ago and invited me for a 6:30 PM dinner at the condo she and Stacy own. I’d brought my camera, as she requested, and my tripod, too, just in case. I also had two dozen red roses, one for each of these beautiful women, so I had my hands full when Brande opened the door.

“Pete! It’s so good to see you again!” she exclaimed cheerfully, and kissed me lightly on the lips.

“Likewise, I’m sure,” I mumbled.

I had almost forgotten how truly dazzling she was! Wearing a short off-the-shoulder skin-tight stretch-knit lavender top which stopped just below her jutting breasts, and a white micro-mini skirt that clung to her hips, she was stunning!

“Oh, you sweet guy – roses! What a gentleman! And I’m glad you remembered your camera. C’mon in and meet Stacy”

Brande took the roses from me as I stepped into the room. Stacy came forward and kissed me lightly on the cheek. Her outfit was just as eye-catching as Brande’s but with a white top and a black skirt. She exuded sex, just as in her Playboy photos – a truly dazzling woman!

“I’m really glad to meet you, Pete – Brande has told me so much about you. Any friend of Brande’s is a friend of mine!”

“Wow!” I exclaimed. “Those Playboy photographers didn’t do you justice!”

She giggled, “Brande said you were quite a flatterer! Come on, sit down and relax.”

Brande said, “I’ll find a couple of vases for these lovely flowers and finish getting the dining room ready while you two get acquainted”, and she went off into the kitchen.

I took a seat in an easy chair and Stacy sat across from me on a long couch. Stacy’s low-cut top, like Brande’s, was very short and stopped well above her navel, emphasizing her beautiful full breasts. Her top had about a 2-inch tassel fringe that skittered erotically with her every move. The skirt was so short, I occasionally caught a glimpse of a black thong! I tried not to stare but that was a losing battle – she was so gorgeous! However, Stacy chatted easily as though we were long-time friends, putting me at ease.

It seemed like no time before Brande came back into the living room with a vase full of roses, placing it on a small table.

“How did you know roses are my favorite flower?”

“Just lucky, I guess. But then I’ve been very lucky lately!”

“I have a feeling your luck is going to hold!” she giggled. “Dinner is served, My Lord” she intoned with an English accent.

Dinner was really outstanding, and all prepared by their own hands! A small delicious Caesar salad, very tender medium-rare filet mignon, delicious asparagus spears with Hollandaise sauce, fluffy mashed potatoes with a wonderful gravy. And a nice chilled white wine. And I almost forgot – delicious blueberry muffins!

I said, “I can’t remember ever having had a better meal anywhere! I especially liked that marvelous filet – it reminded me so much of another wonderful delicacy I enjoyed last week – pink – hot -- tender -- juicy -- fragrant – and delicious!”

Brande giggled, “Pete – such naughty thoughts!”

Stacy looked puzzled and said, “I don’t understand what you two…. …Oh, I get it! You are a naughty boy!” And we all laughed.

I took a few photos of the two beautiful chefs and the lovely dinner table.

“In addition to being the most gorgeous women in the world, you two are fantastic cooks!” I said. “Ever consider opening your own up-scale restaurant? All the ‘beautiful people’ would flock to it.”

Stacy laughed, “That would be a very demanding and time-consuming job. Maybe some day when we’re old and wrinkled and can’t earn a living any other way – but right now, we have other things going for us.”

“I’ve noticed,” I said, and we all laughed again.

When dinner was over, I was stuffed.

“Make yourself comfortable in the living room, Pete, while we clear off the table. We’ll bring dessert to you there.”

“Dessert!” I exclaimed. “I’ll explode!”

Stacy giggled again and said, “Oh, no -- not just yet! Save your explosion for later!” I looked directly at her and chuckled as I picked up on her double meaning.

I retired to my easy chair and shortly the gals came in with the dessert – a smooth white creamy cheesecake. I was served in my chair and the two beauties sat opposite on the couch.

“Why don’t you sit on the couch with us? You’re so far away!” Brande asked.

“Because this is the best seat in the house – what a fantastic view!”

They both giggled, “Oh, you!” But they didn’t press the point.

“This is the best cheesecake I’ve ever tasted! Who made it?” I asked.

“It’s my Mom’s recipe,” said Stacy. “I love making it but to keep our figures, I rarely do. Just for special occasions -- like this!”

“Now I’m really flattered,” I said.

“Wait until you taste her Denver omelet tomorrow morning at breakfast!” Brande said, smiling.

“Wow! What a nice invitation!”

“Oh, no -- it’s an obligation!” And we all laughed.

When we’d finished, Stacy took the plates out to the kitchen and returned quickly.

“Would it be okay if I took a few photos of the three of us – to show my grandkids someday? That’s why I brought this tripod.”

They looked at each other briefly, then Brande said, “Sure, why not? Where do you want us?”

“Right where you are on the couch,” I replied. “I’ll set up the camera here in front of my chair. Then I’ll start the timer and dash over to sit between you two beauties before the flash goes off. Okay?”

“Okay,” they replied, and moved apart to make room for me.

So I set up the digital camera on the tripod, adjusted the settings, and asked, “Everybody ready? Try to look like the girls next door – if that’s possible! We have about ten seconds after the timer starts. Don’t say ‘cheese’, say ‘sex’!”

“You know, Pete, this is not the first photo we’ve ever posed for!” said Brande with a little exasperation in her voice.

Stacy added, “Yeah, we’re not exactly novices at this photo stuff!”

“Sorry – how could I forget? Well, here goes.”

I pressed the timer button, moved swiftly to sit between the two beauties, and put my arms behind them on the back of the sofa so as not to appear to be too intimate.

When the flash went off, I arose and said, “Maybe a couple more?” They agreed and I said, “Okay now, no more girl-next-door stuff. Give me your seductive Playboy poses.”

And they did. Lidded eyes and pouting open lips, arched backs, sucked-in stomachs – and breasts pushed out boldly. Also they put my arms around their waists. With the next photo, they took my hands in theirs. Nothing at all suggestive, just like good friends enjoying the evening together.

The girls were gorgeous, and I was certain the pictures would be great!

When I’d finished and was putting my gear away, Brande asked, “We will get copies, right?”

“Absolutely – how many would you like and what size?”

“Just two each – 4 x 6 scrapbook size.”

“Done!” I replied.

Stacy asked, “Would you like another piece of my cheesecake now?”

I groaned but said, “I have no willpower!”

When she returned from the kitchen with the cheesecake and fork on a plate, I was again sitting in the easy chair.

“Do you really want this?” she asked.

“You bet!” I answered.

“Then you’ll have to come and sit on the couch with us. And be sociable.”

“If I must, I must.”

And I moved over and sat between them, a little nervously. Stacy sat on my left and Brande on my right, and they both turned toward me.

I reached for the dessert plate but Stacy smiled and said, “I’m going to feed it to you.” And she fed me a bite of cheesecake.

“Brande says you’re a good listener.”

“I try.”

“Y’know, Pete, girls get horny sometimes just like guys do.

“That’s great.”

“Even pretty girls like sex.”

“That’s even better.”

She fed me a second bite.

“Brande and I have been working terribly long hours lately – there’s been so much stress. We’ve been burning both ends of the candle – and we need a break.”

“Your shrink would agree.”

I got another forkful.

“Brande told me, in great detail, what went on at The Mansion between you two. I was envious -- even if she exaggerated, it must have been wonderful.”

“It was better than wonderful – she’s a fantastic woman.”

“Brande says you’re a very good lover.” After a pause she said, ”Neither Brande nor I are in a relationship right now. We’re going to the Caribbean tomorrow for a couple of week’s shoot. And we’re…….hungry. That’s why you’re here tonight.”

I was silent. I was finding it hard to breathe, let alone speak, and feelings were stirring in my groin.

Another bite – it was delicious.

Then Brande broke in asking softly, almost shyly, “Ever been in a threesome before, Pete?”

“No.”

“We haven’t either – we’ll just have to learn together.”

“What’s to learn? I get my satisfaction by pleasing women.”

The next forkful Stacy put in her own mouth -- then leaned forward and gave me an open mouth kiss, shoving the cheesecake inside!

“Doesn’t that make it taste even better?” she teased.

“Yum, yum!” I groaned.

Then she did it again. My cock, which had been very well behaved all evening, began to react.

“Last bite,” Stacy whispered.

“My turn!” cried Brande, and Stacy put the cheesecake in Brande’s mouth.

Now it was Brande that was pushing cheesecake into my mouth with her tongue. But after I swallowed it, her mouth remained glued to mine, devouring me, her tongue invading me again and again as her arms held me firmly to her!

Soon Stacy’s mouth joined in and the three of us were in a kissing frenzy! I didn’t think it was possible for three people to kiss each other simultaneously, but it was not only possible, it was easy! And wonderfully exciting!

Brande took my hand and placed it on her breast. When Stacy became aware of that, she placed my other hand on her breast. Now I was fully hard! And as the feverish three-way kissing continued, two hands began to lightly caress my cock which was straining uncomfortably in my pants.

We were all writhing and moaning constantly!

Stacy broke off the kiss and pulled her top up and over her head. Her breasts were beautifully accented by a lovely white lacy bra. When she began kissing me again fervently, Brande pulled away long enough to remove her top, too. Her bra seemed to be a duplicate of Stacy’s except in lavender – her breasts were also voluptuously displayed. Then she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it over my head, breaking my torrid kiss with Stacy.

Breathing hard, Brande said softly, “I’ve often thought of that magic time at The Mansion.”

“I’ve thought of nothing else!” I replied.

“Now it’s Play Time again, Pete. And with Stacy joining in, it’ll be even better than the last time!”

“That seems impossible!”

Now my lucky hands found four wonderfully bra-covered breasts to caress and tease!

Stacy said, “This couch is too confining – let’s go where we’ll be lots more comfortable! Besides, we have a couple of surprises to show you, Pete -- made especially for you!”

They got up from the couch, pulled me to my feet and led me into the bedroom. It was a huge bed – with the spread already removed and the covers turned down. Obviously they had planned that we’d end up here, on this bed.

“Just sit down on the bed, Pete, and enjoy the show!” Brande said. I shifted my poor bent cock in my pants so it would be less uncomfortable. And these two gorgeous women proceeded to do a striptease for me – as though I needed any more stimulation to turn me on!

They stood together facing me about four feet from the bed, moving seductively and giving me sexy looks. First Stacy reached behind her back and unfastened her lovely white strapless bra, letting it slowly fall away until she finally opened her arms and allowed it to drop to the floor. Her full breasts were magnificent – large aureoles and stiff nipples. She languidly lifted them with her hands, seeming to point them directly at me. My mouth was too dry to say anything but an uncontrolled groan escaped me.

Then it was Brande’s turn. Her lavender strapless bra fastened in the front and in moments, it too was on the floor. My eyes couldn’t decide where to look so they moved back and forth like I was at a tennis match, trying to feast on four gorgeous breasts at the same time. It was impossible!

Brande said softly, “Here comes your surprise, Pete, custom made especially for you! And delivered today, just in time.”

And she unfastened her white skirt, lowered it slowly down past her hips, letting it fall to the floor and revealing a white thong. Just above where her pussy was outlined snugly were the words, ‘I ♥Pete’.

“Oh, Wow! Brande, that’s great! I love it!”

Then Stacy said, “Now here’s my surprise.”

She unzipped her skirt and let it fall quickly to the floor. Her thong read, ‘Me, too!’

“What a terrific surprise – you gals are something special! Can I hope that I’ll be given two perfumed souvenirs after the party?”

They both giggled and said, “Sure – we had them custom made just to give to you.”

And they both made as though to take them off right then, but I said quickly, “Oh, no! Leave them on – for a while longer at least. I’m really flattered!”

“Okay!” They stood together, hips touching and arms around each other’s waist, writhing sinuously – just to entice and tease me. Then they turned and faced each other in a loving embrace – and began to kiss. And kiss. And kiss! Bare breasts pressed together, groins grinding, hands caressing asses, moaning into open mouths – what a turn on!

Brande broke off and turning to me said breathlessly, “I told you we were very close friends!”

“Everyone should have a very close friend,” I replied.

They smiled and resumed kissing and fondling for another minute or so.

Turning to me again, Stacy said, “We’re gonna have fun tonight, aren’t we, Pete?”

“You bet – lots and lots of fun!” I groaned.

They came over to me saying, “It’s time we got rid of your clothes, too.”

Stacy knelt and removed my shoes and socks. Brande very quickly unfastened my belt, and as I obligingly lifted up off the bed, the two gorgeous gals pulled my pants and briefs together down and off. My cock snapped up as it was released – at last!

Stacy said, “Wow! What a beauty! And so hard! I’m going to love this!” And she licked it from bottom to top, and then slowly enveloped the head into her warm wet mouth.

“Careful, Stacy,” I groaned, “We don’t want any of those premature explosions you worried about earlier!”

“Ohhh, yeah! I’ll be careful. But it’s so gorgeous! I know we’re gonna have fun with this, aren’t we Brande?”

Then they sat close beside me on the bed, one on each side, and we three began kissing again. This time, four gorgeous bare breasts rubbed against my arms. The gals half stood and thrust those beauties into my mouth – it seemed like two at once!

Brande whispered in my ear, “Let’s do Stacy first!”

“Your slightest wish is my command!”

“Stacy, get in the middle of the bed and on your back. Pete and I are going to pleasure you like you’ve never been pleasured before!”

“Ohhh, yeah!” Stacy exclaimed as she scrambled into position. She lay there, a lovely vision with one leg bent at the knee and open to the side. Her “Me, too” thong was tight, outlining her full nether lips.

Again, Brande whispered in my ear, “Do her, Pete – just like you did me last week!”

Stacy rose up on her elbows, the better to see the action, and asked me with a sexy voice, “See anything you like, Big Boy?”

“I love everything I see, Sweet Baby!” was my reply. She giggled.

As I knelt between those long, lovely legs, Brande moved to lie half over Stacy’s body and began to kiss her fervently. I lowered my face to the junction of her velvety thighs, loving the aroma of her arousal. Pulling the thong to one side, I began to run my fingers very lightly up and down her already-wet lips, bringing a muffled groan from Stacy. Then I slipped a finger into her juicy cunt and tongued around and around her stiffening clit.

Brande threw a leg over Stacy’s midriff and her thong-covered pussy was just inches from my face. I saw two fingers slip beneath the thong and begin to tease the lips [I knew from the black nail polish that the fingers belonged to Stacy.] Brande was now whimpering, too, and nibbling on Stacy’s taut nipples.

In about two minutes, my tormenting finger and kisses on her weeping pussy and Brande’s sucking of her nipples brought Stacy off – I could hear her moans get louder and her cunt clutched hard at my finger as her hips lifted, forcing her pussy harder against my face. She screamed softly, “Oh Lord, I’m cumming!”

As I slipped another finger inside and pressed deeper, I found and caressed her G-spot. Two minutes later, as I took her stiff clit fully into my mouth and sucked on it fiercely, she came again – much harder! At the same time, her massaging fingers brought Brande to an orgasm, too! Both girls were groaning loudly into each others’ mouths and thrashing around as though in pain.

When they finally came down from that high, Brande pulled away and said to me, almost fiercely, “Fuck her now, Pete! Fuck her good – she really needs it!”

I moved forward and, again pulling her thong aside, slipped the head of my aching cock into her hot, tight pussy. Brande took off her thong and put it around my neck saying with a chuckle, “Here’s your sexy souvenir!”

She knelt around behind Stacy, reaching down and grasping her breasts, she gently pinched Stacy’s nipples. I slowly thrust in until fully seated in that wonderful cunt. A long, deep sigh came from Stacy and she reached up to embrace me. Leaning down, I kissed her open mouth and we devoured each other as I began pressing slowly in and out.

Then Brande pushed me up and away, so without withdrawing, I knelt and lifted Stacy up onto my thighs, continuing to thrust slowly in and out of her hot cunt. Brande straddled Stacy’s head facing me, and lowered her pussy directly onto Stacy’s open and eager mouth. They both groaned like wounded beasts!

Brande pressed down hard, sliding her clit back and forth over that devouring mouth and tormenting tongue. I leaned forward and kissed Brande’s mouth passionately, then lowered my mouth to her jutting breasts, tonguing and sucking on her stiff nips. My excitement fast approached its peak and my thrusts intensified. I could tell from the movements and sounds that the two Playmates were very close, too!

And then I finally exploded, crying, “I’m cuuummming, Stacy!! Uunnghhh!”

I was well aware that Stacy’s cunt was spasming too, but her cry of “Me, too!” was mostly muffled by Brande’s hot cunt pressing hard on her face.

A few seconds later, Brande cried loudly, “Oh, Godddd, Stacy!! I love you!!”

Strong contractions seized us all and we gasped to breathe as the orgasms tore through us.

Finally it was over. Brande lifted off and turned to lie beside Stacy and embrace her lovingly. I pulled out and lay on Stacy’s other side and cuddled with them both.

After her breathing became more normal, Brande asked, “Are we having “fun” yet?”

“Oh, yeah!” I replied.

“Me, too!” quipped Stacy, and we all laughed shakily. Then she said, “I came three times, Brande came twice and poor Pete only came once!”

“Now Stacy, Pete says gentlemen don’t keep score -- so ladies shouldn’t either!”

3Pete
3Pete
9 Followers
12