Stacy Stalks Her Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that position, Stacy ministers to me as well, licking at my balls while sucking down Maria's juices, which now fairly pour from her cunt. While Stacy's pussy is like a tight wet glove, Maria's feels like a bowl of near-molten butter. I grip the brown girl's smooth buttocks now, roughly, and plunge my angry probe into her smothering heat, imagining myself one of General Blackjack Pershing's 19th Century Yankee soldiers, who crosses the border on patrol and rapes and impregnates an innocent, teenage Mexicansenorita. The image evolves into her later becoming a village prostitute because of the public deflowering she's previously suffered, and she begins cumming. "Eeeeeyaaiiiieee!" she screams, her fulsome body thrashing about so that I can hardly stay mounted. She repeats that scream, time and time again, as the cum boils up from my balls and seethes her insides, causing her to prolong her climax as I pump her full. Toward the end of my blinding orgasm, I pull from her and splash cum onto her back as well as Stacy's face, which prompts her to take me into her mouth to milk the last from me. When I'm finished, she then sucks at Maria's messy cunt to eat the spunk that's running from her. Finally, before we fall into a pile of sated flesh, I notice my thick jizzum smeared on her deer antler tattoo.

Maria lies on the floor on her stomach, rasping air into her starving lungs, and whispers, "Jesus Christ, Erik!" only her subconscious reversion to Spanish makes it sound like "Hay-soose Kreesto, Ereek!" She follows that with a profusion of south-of-the-border expletives.

"Told ya' he was awesome, huh, girlfriend!" Stacy crows, as she walks to me on her knees to palm my softening dick. "Mmmm, you're too much, Erik! Here. Lemme show ya' what I learned this week!" she says, as she drops her head to my lap and sucks me into her mouth. Thinking ahead, I grab the tube of jelly from where Stacy has put it. In a few minutes I'll use it... this time to test the anal resilience of my two teenage charges. But first I must get hard again.

Stacy's thin pink lips stretch like rubber bands around my cock as she gobbles it, dropping her tongue low in her mouth so that it's full of my softened fleshy mass. For a few moments she hums in her throat and bathes it with drool, until the vibrations in her larynx stimulate me and I begin to uncoil like an awakening serpent, twisting and filling with blood in her cavernous oral cavity. From my flaccid state I begin to straighten, first into a muscle-like protrusion, then – after another few moments – into an upright column. She then pays special attention to the head, flicking her tongue around my corona in a maddening dance that teases its thousands of nerves and makes the glans hard rather than spongy. Then, while rolling my scrotum in one hand and wanking my stiffening length with the other, she begins to slide her mouth up and down me until I'm fully erect. Now, as the tube on my dick's underside is filled to capacity, and its artery and fat veins bulge – which so fascinate the girl with their appearance – she takes me as deeply as she can to the top of her throat. Resting there for a moment to catch her breath, I look down at the back of her head, so neatly wrapped with her brown hair that's scrunched into a neat bun, until she pushes my cock head past her epiglottal obstruction and... suddenly the head's in her throat. I feel her gag slightly, but she's a trouper and pushes further, slowly, to take me to my balls. She pulls back quickly, then repeats the process, each time gaining easier access, blessed with more speed. She's also learned to coordinate her breathing with her oral plunges, and soon she's able to take me fully into her throat with few interruptions. She pulls off, jerking me with her slick hand, and beams at me, "Pretty good, huh! I trained with my mom's dildo!" Then she returns steadfastly to her business.

As she throats me, I squeeze a bit of lubricant onto my fingers and slip it into her ass, her pink star winking at me within my hand's reach. I hand the tube to Maria and indicate silently that I want her to do the same to herself, which she does. Spreading her legs for me while on her back, she raises her soft butt off the floor and inserts a generous dollop into her brown pucker. Her fat, brown pussy lips open – still dripping with my cum – to show her internal pinkness as she greases her asshole. They're both ready, I gloat lustily to myself, and prepare to position them for a tandem onslaught.

"C'mon, team, into the bedroom," I order. "Don't want your folks asking about carpet burns." Stacy's there first, and strips back the bedcovers to show Maria that she knows exactly what to do when in my room. They both tumble onto the bed and I grope their hot little bodies all over as they giggle in anticipation. "On your back, Maria," I say, and she complies immediately, her legs open and bent back to show her moist treasure. Her broad smile is all expectation. I slip a pillow under her ass and mutter to Stacy, "Lie down on her, baby. I wanta see some girl-on-girl action." Stacy's on her in a flash, her knees straddling the back of Maria's soft, open thighs, and they begin rubbing their tits together and tonguing one another's mouths. They're not new at this, I observe, as they moan and smack their lips together, swapping copious amounts of spit. Their vulvas also push against one another, stimulating their little clits as each of their bodies – one white, one a deep tan – find pleasure in writhing against the other.

I stand watching them for a while, stroking my erection, and wonder if I should snap a few shots of them. Maybe later, I think, as I pull a digital camera from my nightstand. Right now, I'm going to avail myself of the bounty before me. I kneel behind and above Stacy and sandwich them both, my hands slipping between them to stroke four hard nipples, and I push my cock blindly forward, choosing not to know where it will end up. My serendipitous plunge is soon rewarded, though, as Maria releases a deep moan and swallows my length in her soaking gash. I revel in her buttery heat for a few moments, then withdraw and reach down to guide my entry and plumb Stacy's tight cunt for a while, causing her to grunt into Maria's mouth with each of my thrusts, as they've returned to their sloppy kissing. Then, wickedly, I reach between their humping vulvas and diddle both of their clits with two fingers. My objective is simple and straightforward: to bring at least Stacy to an orgasm, then slip into her flexing little ass at just the right moment. I wonder if it's virginal for one salacious moment – decide that Maria's is probably not, given her apparently greater experience – and thank myself for having the foresight to lubricate their assholes while in the darkroom.

They're both taking full hip plunges now, with my cock thrusting to Stacy's cervix with each push, and responding to my caressing of their clits. Maria starts cumming first, yelping "Ahh... ahh, ahh, ohh... ohh... ohh... ahh... ahh," then Stacy closes her mouth on Maria's neck to muffle her own screams as her little ass hammers up at me and down against her friend's mound.

At her peak, I pull out of Stacy and place my cock at her rectum as she bounces up and down, then I slide it into her ass a good two inches as she thrashes through her climax. "Aaawwwwgh!" she screams out in pain, yet continues to take me deeper into her colon. I inch forward with each of her convulsions, and feel the lining of her bowels spasm around me as I continue my quest. Maria soon captures her little friend's mouth and Stacy begins a long series of muffled screams as I gore her relentlessly. Soon I'm in her to my balls, and begin short thrusts, just flexing my buttocks, which moves me in and out of her no more than an inch at a time. And soon she's subdued, mewling sensuously as I poke her dark passage. "Ohhh, Eriiiik! Yeah, yeah, mmm, ohhh, ohhh... yeah... yeah... fuck... my ass... mmm... get it... ohh... mmm... ohh... ohh... ohh... ohh."

I drill Stacy until she moans softly... continuously... and has come down from her orgasm. I then whisper to her, "I'm gonna do Maria now, honey. Don't move! Just hold her if she tries to buck me off... okay?" She murmurs assent and I pull from her, eliciting a short cry of disappointment as she feels the sudden emptiness. I pull Maria's legs higher and further open, teasing her rectum with my cock head. I hear her inhale deeply as my crown enters her asshole, then exhale as I slide slowly to my balls into her upturned pucker.

"Ahhhh... Gaaawwwd!" she yells as I begin minutes of slow, slippery sodomy with the dusky little Latina. If these twoaren't18, how many years of hard time would I get from what I've done over the past hour or so? I wonder, contemplating going to prison. I've never been able to get over the feel of young girls' bodies! I'll always be a teenage pussy junky! But... I've gotta... finish... pretty soon, I think, as my rod slips in an out of Maria's willing ass, causing her to moan like a wanton adolescent whore.

"Gonna cum, Stacy!" I warn. "Wanta cum in Maria's mouth! Slide out an' help me, baby, please!" I entreat, as I feel the tingles start in my upper thighs. Stacy scrambles off her friend and perches near her right shoulder and the first spasm hits me, causing me to pull out and kneel, ass-on-heels, and fire a rope of cum through the air to land perfectly from Maria's forehead down to her navel. I scramble up to her chest and Stacy grasps my cock at its base, playing the head at Maria's open mouth while the girl moans "aaannngh," and I shoot several more blasts into it, then all over her face, sticking one hazel eye shut. She hasn't spit or swallowed, but instead holds my seed in her mouth as Stacy then thrusts my dick between her friend's lips and I'm sucked dry. Maria then swallows. I'm still trembling as Stacy cleans me off with her tongue, apparently unmindful of the taste of Maria's bowels. The lusty little gymnast then sucks all visible traces of my cum from her friend's face and body, leaving only a glob that has stuck in the Mexican girl's black hair.

Relaxing, I marvel at the facile manner in which these two have used their mouths and anuses. They're both Catholic, so I wonder idly if the nuns at school teach them early to use those holes, in hopes that they won't use the proper, conventionally acceptable one too soon.

Stacy and Mariaare 18, I discover, according to their IDs, and they got home okay that night, with their families none the wiser, apparently. I forgot to take pictures of them, though have done so subsequently of all three of us together. We've continued our weekly trysts for nearly a year, much to the delight of all, and I find that the girls have matured amazingly. Not only have their bodies grown more adult, but they can actually finish a complete sentence without using "like," "ya' know" or "awesome." Though neither will attend college, nor will Mensa likely be calling them, they're both approaching age nineteen, and – with my help – they've already gotten some modeling gigs, which recently helped Stacy become a full-fledged Raiderette. Given her new status, I assume that soon she'll become the plaything of one or more pro football players. But in the meantime, they're very secretive about our liaisons, are loyal, and treat me like a god. So, who knows how long this threesome will last?

Please vote and send feedback!

12