Stacy + Tina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vex555
vex555
6 Followers

Tina answered "Then he'll get an eyeful." Tina stopped just as the waiter returned with their food. They sat chatting, talking about things like the weather, bitchy people at work, and so on. They had some dessert and asked for the check. On the way out they took the elevator. Two businessmen were in the elevator going down. Tina seemed to become uncomfortable all of a sudden. She turned and whispered to Stacy, "You like my farts, right? Well I got a big one coming for you."

Stacy, getting excited, said "Now?"

"Now!" Tina answered, biting her lip.

"Just hold it a second, baby" Stacy said. Luckily, both of the businessmen got off at the next floor.

When the door closed, Tina said "Hurry" and parted her legs. Stacy got behind her and knelt down, placing her head between Tina's legs and slightly up her skirt. Stacy parted Tina's ass cheeks and planted her face directly in Tina's crack. Tina grunted as she farted a long, loud, and wet fart. Stacy kissed Tina's hole as the hot perfume was expelled, sucking it and breathing deeply from her nose. "It's that Chinese food. It makes me gassy" Tina explained.

"We should eat here more often" Stacy said, rising and grinning.

Friday rolled around and Tina grew excited, anticipating something she could not name. At around four (the agreed time), Tina got ready telling Stacy, "I'm going to the clinic to finish up some reports, Stace, be back late."

"O.K., see you tonight" Stacy called from the other room. As she drove to the local mall, Tina reflected on what she thought of Tiffany. She seemed really nice and all, but there where was something else. Something Tina couldn't peg down. Maybe it was Tiffany's mannerism, or personality. Turning into the parking lot, a feeling of anxiety rose up in Tina, anxiety of this unknown characteristic of Tiffany. Tina walked into Macy's, wearing a sexy leather jacket with tight white blouse underneath, short black skirt, and brown 4 inch heels. She reached their agreed rendezvous point, looking for Tiffany. She spotted her walking up. Tiffany wore her hair in a pony, a dark pink long-sleeved top, faded jeans, and flats.

"Hi Tina!" Tiffany said brightly, smiling.

"Hi!" Tina responded, hugging Tiffany. As they hugged, Tina felt Tiffany's firm breasts squishing against her own. Tiffany had implants.

"Where to?" Tiffany asked.

"How about cosmetics?" suggested Tina.

"Alright!" Tiffany said enthusiastically. They browsed around the makeup and lipstick and decided to head to the underwear department. Arriving there, they noticed that it was packed due to a 25% off sale. They picked up a few items and went in the changing room. Women bustled everywhere, lines were huge, and the rooms were very congested. Once they got to the front of the line, Tiffany said "Why don't we just share a stall, it'll save space."

"Sure" Tina said sweetly. Entering the stall, they threw their try-ons on the seat and started taking off their clothes. Tina stripped down to her bra and panties, while Tiffany left her pants on. They giggled like little girls as they secretly checked each other out. Tina turned away from Tiffany and undid her bra. Tiffany did the same, but slower, steeling glances at Tina's ass. Tina tried on a red sheer bra with matching panties, and Tiffany tried a white push-up.

"How do I look?" Tina asked, striking a pose.

"Amazing! Especially your boobs" Tiffany answered, noting that she could she right through the bra, "What about me."

"That bra really gives you a lot of cleavage," Tina said, inspecting the undergarment, "it looks sexy."

"Good" Tiffany said. They continued trying things on and modeling them for one another. Tina felt her nipples get progressively harder and pussy dampen each time she saw Tiffany in a new bra. There was one strange thing. Tiffany had only got bras.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna get some more" Tina said, throwing on her clothes and exiting the stall. A few minutes later, she came back with a handful of panties. "Here, try these on, Tiffany, I bet they'll look really sexy on you" Tina said. Tiffany seemed to become uncomfortable, an air of awkwardness falling over the stall.

After a moment, Tiffany said "I don't need any more panties, Tina. I already have like a billion of 'em at home." She tried to laugh the awkwardness off, but it remained.

Tina, sensing a problem, said unconfrontationally "You know, if you have a problem with me being in here with you, I can step out."

"No, it's not that" Tiffany said, distressed, "it's...just that I, I'm..."

"You're what?" asked Tina intently.

"I'm...oh, I didn't mean to tell you here...oh well...I'm...different" said Tiffany quietly and timidly.

"Different? What do you mean?" Tina asked, very puzzled.

"Maybe it's best if I show you" Tiffany said, partially to herself. She turned around and started undoing her jeans.

"Don't hate me for this" she said, slowly pulling them down. Tina didn't say anything, staring intently at Tiffany's ass. Once Tiffany had her pants off, Tina got a look at her cute, chubby ass. She also had nice legs. Tina realized that Tiffany was wearing the panties she had been caught inspecting a few days earlier. Tiffany turned around. Tina saw that the cum stains were still on the front of the panties. "Come here" Tiffany said, gesturing. Tina stepped close and Tiffany held her hand, leading it to her crotch. Tina's heart was pounding, her eyes fixed on Tiffany's panties. Tiffany put Tina's hand on the front of her panties. Tina, expecting to feel the squishy softness of a pussy, was baffled by what she did feel. Her hand felt something hard and thick under the panties. And, as Tiffany led Tina's hand down between her legs, Tina felt the hard thing's length. Suddenly it all clicked, Tiffany had a cock! She was a man! So that was what Tina sensed. She gasped but let her hand remain on Tiffany's penis. Tiffany had a look of agony on her face.

"You have a cock! You're a man!" Tina said, surprised.

"Yes, and I suppose you never want to see me again" Tiffany said sadly. Tina thought for a minute.

"I didn't say that. It's just that, well this is like a big surprise!" Tina said.

"Well, now you know" Tiffany said, turning away.

"You look so...I mean, you're so hot!" Tina exclaimed.

"Thanks, but you can go if you want" Tiffany said dejectedly.

"No. No, I want to stay" said Tina assertively.

"Really?" Tiffany said, turning around, a look of hope in her eyes.

"Really" Tina said, smiling, "it doesn't matter. It's just new to me, that's all."

"Oh, thank you!" Tiffany said, hugging Tina and spinning her around. Tina felt something hard jutting against her stomach.

"Um, I think your uh...your," Tina said, pointing down at Tiffany's now free and bulging cock, straining against her panties, "your "queen" is out of her castle."

"Oops" Tiffany said, tucking her dick back into her legs. They both laughed and got dressed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

vex555
vex555
6 Followers
12