Stacy's Mom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped out of his reach as he lunged after her. She tried to swim away, but he was too fast for her, and he grabbed a leg and pulled her back to him, twisting her in his arms until she faced him.

"You're a bad, bad girl," he said in a whisper. "You should be ashamed of yourself. I think I'm going to have to punish you."

She shivered in his arms.

"What are you going to do?" she asked. She knew he was joking, but there was enough seriousness in his tone to make her pulse race.

"I'm going to take you upstairs," he said, letting his hand slide down her back.

"And?" she asked.

"I'm going to put you over my knee, pull your bikini down, and spank this tight little ass," punctuating the last word by squeezing her left butt cheek in his hand.

"Promise?" she asked in a husky voice.

His face registered a momentary shock at her reaction and then spread into a wide grin. Stacy draped her arms around his neck and moved her body in close to kiss him. As their tongues intertwined, he felt her grind her pubic mound against his swollen cock. He felt like he was about to explode.

"I want you now," she breathed into his ear. "I wish all of the people were gone because I want to fuck you right here in the pool."

"Oh God," he said. "What can we do?" his voice tinged with desperation.

"I'm going to go to my room. You wait here for 10 minutes. Talk to your friends, have another beer, and then make some excuse to go into the house. Come up to my room. I'll be waiting for you."

"OK," he agreed readily.

Stacy glided away from him and headed toward the edge of the pool. Forgoing the ladder, she placed her hands on the edge of the pool and pushed herself up and out of the water. He watched the water wash down her toned athletic body as she afforded him a view of her spectacular ass.

She stood on the edge of the pool with her back to him, knowing he was watching her. She lifted her hands up to her hair, and tilted her head back as she squeezed out the water. She grabbed a big fluffy towel from the towel rack and used it to wipe down the rest of her body. Not only did she have Wayne's full attention, but all of his friends were also watching. She even attracted the attention of the two lesbian cheerleaders. She didn't notice as one punched the other in the shoulder for gawking just a little too long at Stacy.

She tossed a look back over her shoulder and smiled at Wayne before padding over to the table where her mom sat sipping her wine. Stacy bent down and whispered something in her mom's ear, and her mom shook her head. Stacy said something else, and her mom looked at Wayne and then back at Stacy. She seemed deep in thought, and she absent-mindedly took another sip of wine. Again, Stacy whispered something to her, and her mom looked into her daughter's eyes. Stacy smiled and nodded her head, and finally, her mom did too.

Stacy headed toward the house and bounded upstairs to her room.

Wayne couldn't believe how long 10 minutes could be. On the positive side, though, his boner had deflated, so he wouldn't have to worry about walking into the house with his swim trunks tented out.

He popped the top off another beer and accepted the good-natured ribbing from his friends about "needing to get a room" and "how they'd like to 'smack' that." Wayne wasn't really paying full attention. His mind was already upstairs with Stacy.

"... hotter? Stacy or her mom?" Wayne only caught the last part of that comment from his teammate Chad.

"What?" he asked, slightly confused as he tried to reconstruct what he had heard.

"I asked, 'Who is hotter? Stacy or her mom?" Chad said.

Suddenly, all of his friends started chiming in with their opinions on the subject.

"Oh man, I'd fuck her mom twice a day and three times on Sunday," Peter said. "Stacy's mom has totally got it goin' on!"

"Are you kidding?" Mike objected. "Stacy is one fine piece of tail ... no offense Wayne," he quickly added, but Wayne was back in the netherworld, hearing only parts of the ongoing discussion.

"I'd like to do them both at the same time," Rasheem added, and suddenly they all stopped talking for a second as that word picture ran through their minds.

"What do you think, Wayne? You interested in a little mother-daughter fest? Hell, for all we know, he's already tapping that," Chad said, nodding toward Stacy's mom and smiling at the rest of the group.

That brought Wayne back to the real world.

"Jeez, grow up, you assholes. Stacy's mom is totally cool. I'm sure all she does is sit around and think about fucking losers like you. That woman could have any man she wanted. Why would she be attracted to some dumb-fuck teenager?"

Though he said it with conviction, Wayne didn't want to admit that he had fantasized about doing it with Stacy' mom, and in fact, he thought he was just the kind of guy she needed after her husband left her.

Turning and heading toward the edge of the pool, he added, "You nerds should stick to girls more your own speed. I'm pretty sure that Stacy's mom could hurt you."

"Man, I'd like that," Rasheem said dreamily, and the rest of them started cracking up. Wayne exited the pool just shaking his head.

Little did the boys know that the sound of their voices carried further than they thought, and in the dim light, they couldn't see the hint of a smile appear on Stacy's mom's lips.

To Be Continued...

12