Stacy's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tony tells me you tried to come on to him," Stacy said with a self-satisfied smile as soon as I sat down.

"Tried, is the key word," I answered. "He shut me down pretty fast," I lied. "I only gave it a try because you dared me to. You know I never back down from a dare."

"No you don't. I don't usually say, 'I told you so,' but when it comes to Tony, I told you so."

"Touché."

Stacy raised her glass for a toast. "If it's any consolation, there is no one I would rather have try to seduce Tony than you."

"Gee, thanks," I said faking defeat as our glasses pressed together. I relished Stacy's false sense of security. She knows my weaknesses, but I also know hers. At the top of the list is her over-confidence. I was just getting started with my seduction of Tony. She of all people should have known I don't give up so easily.

"Hey, Tony and I are going to grab dinner tonight at the French place down the street. Want to join us?"

"Do you want me to join you?" I asked honestly.

"Absolutely," she said with resolved confidence. "You're coming." Stacy texted Tony to let him know I would be joining them for dinner.

"Sounds nice," I said. "I'd love to."

We met Tony at the restaurant. I sat across from the beautiful couple at a small table in the corner of the dimly lit quaint French restaurant. We enjoyed a nice leisurely dinner, a couple bottles of wine and light-hearted conversation. Within minutes of sitting, Tony began throwing glances at me in ways I have never experienced before. If I know one thing, it is when a man is trying to flirt with me, even if he is doing it right under the nose of his fiancé sitting next to him. Although he was careful to be inconspicuous, his message was clear through flashes of his irresistible smile, his sultry eye contact and glances toward my cleavage. After a half an hour of his covert flirtation, I decided to test my intuition. As we ate and talked, I slowly slipped my foot out of my high heel, moved it under the table toward Tony, and began to gently rub the back of his leg. I looked up to catch eyes with Tony to read his response. He met my glance with a smile. I kept my under-the-table attention up as the three of us continued our dinner and conversation.

Half way through our main course, Stacy excused herself to go to the restroom.

"Stacy is sure beautiful," I complimented.

"Yes she is," he said boastfully.

"I mean sexy," I continued. "She has an incredible body. "

"That she does," Tony agreed.

"Sometimes when I see her looking so sexy, it reminds me of one night in college, in our sorority house, when we," I let my voice trail off.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Oops, swore to secrecy on that."

"I know all about that story," Tony said. "Stacy told me. I wish I could have been there to watch," he added with a smile.

"If you were there, you would be doing more than watching," I answered, as my foot moved higher on the inside of his leg toward his package.

Tony smiled approvingly.

"Anyway, based on my experience, I can only imagine what it must be like to have those beautiful lips around that deserving dick of yours, sucking you dry and swallowing every drop."

Tony's face showed both shock at the boldness of my words, and disappointment.

"Oh that's right, you're fiancé doesn't go there. When you are married, you will never experience the pure oral pleasure of every drop of your sweet cum being savored down a thirsty throat," I teased mercilessly with a smile.

"You're heartless," Tony said. "Very good, but heartless."

"If I'm that good, then let's have a little fun right now, since you're still single and all." I moved my foot against his dick beneath the table. It immediately hardened under the pressure. "Ah, I see you like that." I wrapped my toes around his shaft and skillfully began to massage it.

"Monique," he said offering a unconvincing protest.

I continued my verbal seduction. "Have you thought about my proposal Tony?" I asked. "Time is running out. Only two months left. I will do anything, including drink you like a fine French wine."

"I can't Monique," he said.

"I didn't ask if you can or can't Tony. I asked what you want. Do you want me, my body? Do you want the opportunity to do anything you want? Do you want anything goes sex with no strings attached and complete secrecy before you get married? Yes or no, do you want it?"

"Easy with the foot," he said, "you're going to make me cum."

"Just the beginning," I promised. "I've noticed the way you've been looking at me tonight Tony. You've been teasing me, leading me on. I think you want it. Your dick seems to enjoy it. If you like how it feels with my foot, imagine what my lips can do. You see, when I get thirsty Tony, there's no stopping what I will do." I increased the pace of my foot massage on his dick. "And Tony, I'm thirsty."

Tony's body squirmed. His chair had nowhere to go, pushed against the wall in the corner of the darkly lit restaurant. "Come on Monique, I'm getting close." Tony whispered. "You're going to make me cum."

"Not like I want to make you cum," I answered, "and not like I think you want me to," I added with a smile. "Just tell me the truth. No bullshitting, yes or no. If there is absolutely nothing in you that wants to have your way with me, just say 'no' and I will let it go and never ask again. But if there is any part of you that wants it, then say yes." I increased the pace and pressure of my foot against his dick. "Answer me before Stacy gets back, and it better be the truth, or I am going to fill your pants right now with warm milk."

Tony smiled in amazement at my boldness and determination. "Damn, you're relentless," he said. Within seconds, the front of his pants would be soaked with cum. He felt caught between a rock and a hard place, or more accurately, my foot and a hard dick. There were two possible answers to my question, the answer he thought he should give as an engaged man, and there was the truth. We both knew the truth. Tony's suspense and imminent orgasm grew at the sight of Stacy now walking back across the room toward our table.

"Yes, damn it," he whispered, trying desperately to look natural as Stacy moved closer with each step. "Now take your foot off my dick before I blow."

"I didn't quite hear you," I teased. "Did you say you'll let me to suck you off and drink you dry, and fuck me all night long?" My bare foot continued it's relentless work.

"Yes, damn it, yes. You're going to make me cum. Stacy is almost here."

Tony gasped as I pulled my foot off his dick. His swollen cock throbbed in agony for relief. Pre-cum soaked his head. "You better be ready for what I want to do to you," Tony said in a sultry committed voice.

"Sounds like you've already thought about it," I answered with a confident smile. "I'm ready right now, if you want." He knew I wasn't kidding.

Stacy smiled as she arrived back at the table and took her seat. "Well, you two look like you are talking about something important."

"Just about how beautiful you are," I answered.

"Yes we were. I'm sure every table in this restaurant was talking about how beautiful you are as you walked across the room," Tony added. You are stunning." Tony's dick was still firm and throbbing from my tease.

"Well thank you darling. Flattery will get you everywhere," Stacy said as she leaned over and gave Tony a kiss for his compliment. Her hand next to him instinctively slid across the top of his leg to give his dick a squeeze under the table. She was surprised to find his member rock hard.

"Just watching you walk across the room makes me hard," he whispered in her ear.

Stacy blushed, and rubbed her hand again across the front of his pants, down the length of his hardened member. "I love the way you feel," she whispered back in his ear. "It turns me on."

I pretended not to notice the exchange, with a sudden interest with the food on my plate.

"This is so good," Stacy said as she picked up her fork with her other hand and took a bite from her plate, in a weak attempt to hide the attention she was giving to Tony under the table. She continued her massage, applying firm pressure to him with the heel of her hand. "If food were sex, I'd be cumming right now."

Tony's body squirmed at Stacy's affection under the table. Stacy had no idea how much I had prepared his dick for her to finish him and how true her words were about to be for him.

I stretched my foot under the table to caress the back of Stacy's bare legs, as Tony had experienced from me earlier in the dinner. Stacy immediately looked up at me with a smile. "If food were sex, I'd love to feed it to you," I said in an honest sultry voice. "I certainly wouldn't stop until I got what I wanted," I added with a glance at her arm that led to Tony's lap.

Stacy intensified the pressure on Tony's dick and pushed it past the point of no return. "I never stop until I get what I want either," she said with a smile. "Right Tony."

Tony's body began to shudder in his chair. Cold chills covered his tingling body. He tried feverishly to not draw any attention from others in the restaurant, but this orgasm had grown more intense than most. "Oh God," he whispered to Stacy, "you're going to take me."

"Yes I am," she whispered.

I watched Tony gasp in the corner of this quaint French restaurant as his fiancé covertly worked to fill his pants with a pint of warm fragrant cum while impressively finishing her food using the fork in her other hand. As much as Stacy enjoyed taking Tony, she enjoyed watching me watch her take him even more.

She raised her wine glass. "A toast." Tony struggled to raise his glass to meet Stacy's and mine. "To Amour," she said, "and food so good it's like a good orgasm."

"Here, here," I said, glancing over to Tony who was still recovering from the attention of two women at the table of three as we all sipped from our wine glasses. "And to promises made and kept," I added as another toast with my glass raised with a wink to Tony. Our glasses clinked again. I could only smile at the events unfolding at this intimate table for three.

Tony caught his breath and recovered as we made our way through dessert. Our conversation was comfortable, animated and filled with the laughter of three close friends enjoying a Friday evening out. After the third bottle of wine, we were all feeling a little tipsy.

"Oh, shit, I didn't tell you," Stacy blurted. "My office is making me fly off-site next week for some new training. Company trainings are so boring, but it will set me up nice for a promotion."

"That sucks," I consoled. "How long will you have to be there?" I asked.

"It's two whole days," she answered, "but fortunately only one night." Tony and I glanced up at each other. Her words were like a giant invitation. "I hate sleeping in hotel rooms alone," she added. "I get there Wednesday morning before it starts, and leave Thursday late afternoon as soon as it finishes."

Tony and I glanced up at each other again. Although no words were exchanged, plans were made. My thirst grew parched and my pussy immediately moistened in anticipation. Here was our chance. We finished dessert and paid the check. It was one of the most enjoyable nights I could remember. Stacy ran interference for Tony by walking in front of him on our way out of the restaurant to hide his cum-soaked pants. As we parted ways for the evening I hugged Stacy and gave her a peck on the cheek. I gave Tony a hug and whispered, "see you Wednesday, 6:00, your place."

Chapter Four

Wednesday couldn't come fast enough. Anticipation is one of the most amazing phenomena. Anticipating drudgery, like two days of corporate training for Stacy, seems to make time speed toward it; anticipating pleasure, especially an entire night of sexual fantasies with Tony, makes time seem to slow to a standstill. Wednesday finally arrived. It was a normal day, but the night promised to be legendary. Stacy sent texts and tweets to amuse herself throughout her first day of mind-numbing training. They also served to confirm she was out of town, making the way clear for my unlimited access to Tony.

I knocked on Tony's door promptly at 6:00 pm. His facial expression when the door opened provided the response I had hoped for.

"Wow!" he said. "You look amazing. It is safe to be wearing that?"

"I hope not," I said with a coy smile. "I didn't come here to be safe." I was wearing a sheer black dress that was little more than small strips of fabric over each shoulder, meeting at the waist for a short skirt. The straps did little to hide my tits; the skirt barely covered my ass while standing, let alone when I sat down. I wore matching long earrings and five-inch stilettos. My physique allows me to get a way with a dress like this, and if I may say, I do it quite nicely. Of course, the matching sheer black thong beneath doesn't hurt either, but Tony hasn't seen that yet.

"Please come in," he said.

"Thank you," I answered as I sauntered in. I ran my finger down his chest and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "So nice of you to invite me over."

"Ah yes, I invited you." he asked playfully.

"Absolutely, your eyes said it all at dinner the other night, and your dick confirmed it."

Tony blushed. His strong but shy personality is one of the things Stacy says she love most about him. Soft jazz and candles filled the house. "Want a glass of wine?" he asked.

"Sounds perfect," I answered. "I took the liberty to have dinner delivered from McIntyre's," I said. "It should be here in the next five to ten minutes.

"You spared no expense."

"I thought you deserved to be served the best of everything tonight, with only two months left of singleness."

"That sounds promising," Tony said, feeling more comfortable with my boldness.

"Not promising," I corrected, "it's a promise. I thought dinner would be nice because Stacy tells me you especially like it served in courses," I added with a coy smile.

Tony felt a little embarrassed again, that Stacy would share the intimate details of their sex life. "You two share everything, don't you."

"After tonight we will," I answered. "Speaking of Stacy, have you heard from her?

"She called me at the end of work, saying it had been a long boring day, but she still had more training to go to tonight. I told her I was going to bed early since she wasn't here."

"Which is true," I interrupted.

Tony smiled. "Yes it is. She said she would call me in the morning before things got started."

"Perfect," I said selfishly. The doorbell rang. "That must be dinner," I said. "Why don't you take off your shoes and get comfortable."

The college-aged deliveryman did his best to hide his surprise and arousal when I opened the door for him to bring the prepared food in. "Dinner for Monique?" he asked.

"That's me," I answered. The dining room is in there. He dutifully laid the four courses out on the table.

"Sign here please," he asked. I took the small clipboard, gave a generous tip and handed it back. "Anything else I can do for you?" he asked genuinely.

I smiled. "Not tonight, but if I think of anything, can I give you a call?"

"Anytime," he answered with a blush. Tony showed him out the door.

"You were toying with him," he accused.

"Harmless fun," I answered with a guilty plea. "He'll sleep well tonight."

We stood at the end of his small dining room table, the display and aroma of the food was elegant. "Dinner is served." I put my arms around Tony's neck and gave him a long impassioned kiss. We both melted into the moment. Our lips pushed apart and I spoke softly in his ear. "As I understand it, every course allows us to remove a piece of clothing." My fingers began to move down the buttons of the front of his shirt. "I'll start here," I said. My fingers liberated each button until I got to his waist. I pulled the bottom of his shirt out of his pants and released the last of the buttons before pulling the shirt over his shoulders and allowing it to fall behind him to the floor. I kissed his bare chest, circling a nipple with my tongue before offering a small nibble. I gave him another kiss on the lips while sliding my hand down to the front of his pants to feel his already hard dick standing at attention.

"Ah, ah," he corrected. "Only bare skin is fair game."

"Your turn then," I conceded.

"It doesn't look like I have many options," Tony said with a smile.

I felt the small strips of fabric slide off my shoulders and fall down my arms, baring my tits. His soft lips kissed my bare shoulders and neck, sending goose bumps across my body. I felt my nipples immediately harden, standing erect almost an inch as if begging for attention. Tony's large hands slowly moved down my body, caressing every inch before gently lowering the skirt until gravity pulled it the rest of the way down my long legs and to the floor. I dreamed of this moment, among others that would be fulfilled with Tony tonight. I stood almost naked in front of him as his hands and lips gently caressed every exposed inch. He took my bared ass in his hands and one of my tits in his mouth, the engorged nipple captured in his teeth. My body melted into him. My pussy was soaked in anticipation; eagerly ready for anything he would demand of it, yet temporarily protected only by the tiny thong veiling its shaved surface. His mouth moved back and forth, giving each tit, each nipple equal attention.

"Harder," I asked. "Make my body remember this tomorrow."

I was lost in the moment. The chemistry was magnetic, no doubt from knowing each other so well through his courtship with Stacy. Tony took his time surveying and enjoying my body, something we had both looked forward to. Sexual passion intensified. He was desperate to relieve me of my thong and to finish what he had started; I was desperate for him to take it.

We took our time enjoying the appetizer with our wine. The soft jazz invited us to dance. The last bite of shrimp signaled the time for the next course.

I locked eyes on Tony as I reached down to unsnap his slacks and slowly lowered the zipper. I could feel his rock hard member beneath as I reached in to open the front of his pants and begin to lower them toward the floor. I was not shy about pressing my hand against his dick, hidden beneath his boxers.

"No touching anything still covered," he teased.

I smiled in concession. "Can't blame a girl," I answered. I knelt down in front of him and slowly worked his pants down from his hips, stretching out the moment, lowering each side of his pants only an inch at a time. My face remained right in front of his massive dick, separated only by the thin fabric of his boxers. His nine-inch monster throbbed and pressed against the flimsy fabric as if fighting to be released. Pre-cum dotted the front of his boxers. I slid my hands between his pants and boxers to continue to lower his pants. The thought flashed across my mind that if I could manipulate the front opening of his boxers toward swollen head of his cock, it might push through and be set free for me to enjoy. It would be mine.

"What are you doing?" Tony asked, feeling impatient and eager for his turn to disrobe me. The only thing keeping him from full access to my love box was the tiniest piece of string posing as a thong.

"Just savoring the moment," I said as I continued my slow descent of his pants while focused on my secret mission to liberate his dick for my waiting mouth. His large bulby head moved dangerously and wonderfully close to the front opening of his boxers. Another millimeter, and it would be mine.

"Hey, hey! That's not fair!" he said in protest, realizing my scheme. He tried to step back slightly in an attempt to pull away, but my hands around his ass kept him from moving too far. Fatefully, his shift away pulled his boxers up enough to release his mammoth dick in front of my waiting lips.