Stacy's Taunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was a little taken aback. He had never fucked with an audience. Nonetheless, he merely grunted, not willing to withdraw his pulsating shaft from Mrs. Thomason's hot cunt. She turned her head back toward the sliding door, and crooked a shiny red nail in Rick's direction, beckoning him inside.

The glass door slid open, allowing the band and the sounds of the partygoers to pour into the silence of the guest house. Rick stood there, a drink in one hand, the other adjusting his cock beneath his bathing suit.

"Shut the door," Mrs. Thomason commanded him. To Dan, whose thrusts against her upturned ass had slowed upon Rick's entry, she said, "Keep fucking me, kid." Dan tightened his grip on her hips, his fingers sinking into her soft flesh, and increased the frequency of his lunges, his taut, hairy balls slapping against her bald cunt lips.

"You like . . . watching . . . Rick?" she breathed through Dan's increased assault on her cunt. "Is that . . . what you are? . . . . A peeping Rick?" Rick slid the door shut, and took a step, then another, into the guest house. The small room reeked of sex and sweat and cunt juice, and triggered an immediate response in the older man. He took another step toward the bed upon which his boss's wife knelt, the college kid behind her. "Stay right there, asshole!"

"No. I . . . I wanna join," he whispered.

"That's . . . not part . . . of the deal . . . Little Ricky." Mrs. Thomason's arms collapsed underneath her and she fell to her elbows. "You'll NEVER . . . get ANY . . . of this." Rick looked over the blonde head, damp now, to her upturned ass. Behind her, the college punk was pounding into her cunt. Sweat dripped from his forehead onto her ass, where it ran down her back, pooling at her shoulder blades.

"Don't be a bitch, Stacy," he began. "You're obviously a slut. Come on. I'll give you a good fuck."

Mrs. Thomason laughed and ground her trim hips back against Dan, feeling the thick cock stretch her hole and push against the yielding flesh of her slick cunt walls. "You'll . . . give me . . . nothing. . . . I don't fuck . . . old guys . . . like you," she taunted with a sneer. "I . . . only fuck . . . young men . . . like this kid. . . . You couldn't . . . give me half . . . of what . . . this kid has."

Rick took a quick pull of his scotch-and-soda, and vigorously rubbed his cock with his other hand. "Bullshit," he said, swallowing. He took another step toward the bed, his eyes locked on the massive tits swaying beneath Stacy's trim, muscular torso. Her nipples, brushing against the cotton comforter, were agitated and bright red. Her bright blue eyes bore into his.

Her body came to an abrupt halt, and Dan almost fell over her back. "One more step," she spat, the disdain obvious in her voice. "One more step and your little bimbo learns of your infidelities." Her threat brought Rick up short. "That's right, Little Ricky," she lilted, her voice sweet as honey.

Mrs. Thomason reached behind her and found one of Dan's hips, her fingernails digging into his flesh as she pulled the young man into her again. "You can watch this--," she began before being interrupted by Dan's thick cock slicing into her loosening hole. "this kid pound . . . the shit . . . outta me . . . but you'll . . . never touch me! . . . This cunt . . . is off-limits . . . to old balls . . . like yours!"

Dan watched this exchange with a certain amount of trepidation. After all, Rick was a pretty big guy. In his naked and erect state, Dan knew that Rick could beat the shit out of him if he was of a mind to do it. Still, the wickedness of the woman that right then hung off the end of his cock kept him erect, kept him plowing into her soft, sopping hole.

"You don't know what you're missing, Stacy," he pleaded. "I'll be one of best fucks you ever had."

"I doubt it," she sneered. Mrs. Thomason rolled forward and to the side, causing Dan's cock to slip from her folds with an audible pop. She wrapped the delicate fingers of her left hand around the dripping shaft, her wedding and engagement rings apparent to both men, and waved the shaft gently at Rick. "You don't have anything like this, asshole." She got back on her hands and knees in front of Dan and he easily impaled the cheating slut on his broad cock. "Besides . . . if you were . . . such a good fuck . . . your wife wouldn't . . . be spreading her legs . . . behind your back!"

Dan flinched at Mrs. Thomason's insult. "Fuck you, Stacy!" Rick spat. "Beth would never fuck around on me."

"Wrong, Little Ricky," she taunted him, staring directly into his eyes, her body rocking back and forth against the increasingly violent thrusts of her boy-toy. "She would . . . and she has."

"You're a fucking liar, Stacy."

Mrs. Thomason's reverse thrusts at the young cock behind her paused for a moment. "You think so?" she inquired, a trim blonde eyebrow arching over one of her bright blue eyes. She rammed back at Dan with a grunt. "Gawd I . . . I love . . . your cock . . . kid." Her eyes closed against the stretching she felt deep in her cunt. "Mmmmm," she moaned, biting her lower lip. "Why don't you ask Jerit Washington if I'm lying?" she said behind eyes screwed shut tight.

Though she didn't see it, Dan did. Rick went pale and then red with rage. "You fuckin' cunt!" he almost screamed, albeit through gritted teeth. "You spread a rumor like that, that Beth's fucking a black kid, and I don't give a shit what happens to me. Are you listening to me, you fucking whore!?!" he yelled, almost hysterical now, spittle flying from his lips, fists clenched in fury. "I'll tell Keith all about you and this little punk."

"Shut the fuck up, Little Ricky," Mrs. Thomason muttered. "It's not . . . a rumor. . . . She's been fucking him for . . . three or four months." Dan continued to pound into the married woman from behind, her ass cheeks rippling with each thrust, the sweet scent of her dripping cunt and spread-wide asshole wafting up to his flaring nostrils. She lifted herself off her elbows, again placing her hands beneath her to brace against the onslaught.

"You're lying," Rick moaned with little conviction. "How would you know, anyway?"

Mrs. Thomason reached behind her and pushed Dan away, his cock slipping from her sloppy cunt with a loud pop. "Lie back, sweetie." Dan pulled his legs around, slipping them between her lean legs, and fell to his back, feet pointing toward Rick. "Good boy," she whispered, patting one of his legs.

Mrs. Thomason got to her feet on the bed and looked in Rick's direction. He was leaning against the wall beside the sliding door, on the verge of tears. She moved back toward Dan, her fake tits bouncing with the mattress, until her cute feet were poised on either side of the young man's hips. Slowly, she squatted over the upright cock that shone with her juices. The muscles in her legs undulated with the effort, and she reached down with her left hand, grasping Dan's shaft in her fingers.

She slowly lowered herself, and Rick watched as the punk's angry, shiny purple head pushed the hanging, stretched lips of her cunt aside, nestling itself in the hot folds of Stacy Thomason's slutty hole. When she abruptly lifted off, he watched her enormous tits wobble on her slim torso, her distended nipples seemingly waving at him, teasing him. As she descended again, allowing more of the thick shaft to become ensconced in her unfaithful cunt, Rick's hatred of her grew ten-fold. Her diamond rings flashed at him, reminded him of her accusations of his own wife's infidelities.

"Because . . . I've been . . . fucking him . . . too," Mrs. Thomason whispered as she inched her cunt over Dan's young cock, her eyes still locked on the pathetic asshole before her. "He told me . . . all about . . . your sweet . . . stupid . . . little . . . Beth," she grunted, feeling Dan's balls squish against her bald cunt.

And Beth was stupid. Or at least she looked it. Dan had seen her earlier in the day. Mrs. Thomason may have looked like a Barbie doll now with her inflated tits, but Beth both looked like one and acted like one: she clearly had very few brain cells clicking. She had the body of an adult: long, lean legs; big, soft-looking tits that easily filled a 36D bra; a full mouth that had probably seen a lot of cock. But she acted almost like a child; she was shy, she giggled, she said things like "Really?" as she nodded her blonde head to whatever was said to her.

"Noooo," Rick whined.

"That's right," Mrs. Thomason mocked him, lifting herself off the thick cock that dripped pre-cum deep inside her unprotected cunt. "While you're . . . in New York . . . with my husband . . . Jerit Washington . . . in is in your . . . stupid wife." She paused and then, allowing her legs to give way beneath her, impaled her bald cunt on Dan's trembling shaft, finishing with a grunt: "Balls deep!"

"Noooo!" he almost wailed, sliding down the wall, dropping his scotch-and-soda along the way.

"She's just . . . like me . . . Little Ricky. . . . She loves . . . young cock. . . . She likes 'em young . . . and thick . . . Little Ricky . . . and you . . . don't . . . measure . . . up!" Rick was just a pile of skin and bones against the wall of the guest house. Mrs. Thomason's left hand found her engorged clit, and two manicured fingers danced across the exposed bud. "And guess what . . . Little Ricky. . . . She takes him . . . bareback! She lets that . . . fat . . . black . . . cock . . . in her . . . without a rubber!"

"Oh shit," Mrs. Thomason heard Dan grunt behind her. "I'm gonna . . . I'm gonna cum!" he moaned through gritted teeth. "Want me . . . to pull . . . out?"

"Fuck no," Mrs. Thomason snarled. "I want you . . . to shoot it . . . in me . . . college boy!" Her red-tipped fingers were a blur as they manipulated her thick clit, desperately trying to wheedle another orgasm from her overworked cunt muscles. "Cum inside . . . my cunt! . . . Impregnate me! . . . Do what . . . Jerit does . . . to little bimbo Beth!" Her cunt clamped around the invading shaft, refusing to let go despite the slick fluids coating her inner walls.

Despite his efforts to hold back, Dan could not withstand the pressure squeezing around his shaft. The filthy, depraved thoughts that tumbled over Mrs. Thomason's lips drove him over the edge. His cum churned in his balls and coursed along the length of his shaft, pumping against the contracting walls of her unprotected cunt. She pulled up, willing more cum from the pulsing shaft, and then crashed her pelvis back against his. Cum squirted from around her tightly gripping lips, soaking Dan's shaft and balls in his own cum.

Her breath still ragged, Mrs. Thomason collapsed against the young man behind her as his cock continued to spew hot sperm into her welcoming hole. Dan's arms encircled her, his right hand grasping at her left tit, his left at her right. He squeezed hard, cock pulsing inside her with the feeling of her firm, sweaty titflesh squishing between his fingers. Her cunt still spasmed around his thick shaft, and he took her bloated nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, exerting intense pressure on the sensitive flesh.

Mrs. Thomason's orgasm found renewed vigor with Dan's abuse of her engorged nipples. Her body shook and trembled atop her young lover, and she snaked a hand behind her, wrapping it around his neck, holding tight. He buried his face in her damp hair, breathed hotly into her ear as the orgasm continued to convulse through her flesh. "I came inside you, Mrs. Thomason," he taunted the shuddering woman. He pulled her raw nipples away from her body and watched as her saline-filled tits wobbled beneath the stretched nipples. Sweat dripped from her face and hair, covering them both in her musky scent.

"I know," she breathed, coming back down. "You shouldn't have."

"Why?" he whispered back, mindful of Rick's continued presence against the wall. "You're on the pill."

She shook her head, and wiped a stream of sweat from her forehead. "I forgot to get my prescription refilled," she muttered. A knot formed in his stomach, and grew cold. Mrs. Thomason felt him go still beneath her as his cock slipped from the sloppy confines of her adulterous hole. "Don't worry. I can always take a morning-after pill."

She lifted herself off the prone boy beneath her and got off the bed. She took a quick look out the patio door to see if anyone was near the guest house, their combined juices sliding down the insides of her warm thighs. Seeing no one, she turned back to Dan. "Why don't you get dressed and rejoin the party, sweetie. Rick and I have something to talk about for a few minutes."

While Dan dressed, Mrs. Thomason went into the bathroom and, soaking a hand towel, ran it over her sweaty body. When she reappeared, Dan was already dressed. She slipped the sundress over her head and walked Dan to the door. "See you in a few," she whispered, sinking her pink tongue into the college kid's mouth as he slid out the patio door.

Mrs. Thomason watched him go and then turned to Rick, still propped up against the wall. "Sorry, Rick," she said, squatting in front him, running her fingers through his hair. "I didn't mean for you to find out this way," she continued, as Dan's cum leaked from her stretched cunt, forming a puddle on the carpeting beneath her.

Rick didn't respond.

"But remember, Rick. You better not say a word to Keith," she said softly. "If you do, I'm not kidding. I will tell her about all the little sluts you sleep with on your trips. Okay?"

Rick looked up at her with fire in his eyes, and laughed an evil laugh. "You think I care about that? I'm done with that slut."

"Don't be rash, Rick. After all, you cheated on her, too."

"So what? We're done. And guess what that means, you little whore?" he lashed out viciously. "You fucking cradle robber? It means that I don't give a fuck if you tell Beth about me. It means you have nothing on me. You can't blackmail me now. So what's to stop me from telling Keith that you're a cheap slut?"

The blood drained from Mrs. Thomason's face. She realized in an instant that she had made a gross error in judgment. Rick now had no motivation to keep her slutty little secret from Keith.

But she quickly regained her composure. She tipped forward to her knees, and ran a manicured finger up Rick's exposed hairy thigh and under one of the legs of his damp bathing suit.

"Well," she whispered, her voice sultry as a manicured finger brushed against his soft cock. "I guess maybe your old balls WILL get some of this."