Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Hubby gives me to my neighbour!
9.5k words
4.66
136.7k
82

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,447 Followers

The events of the previous week (as described in Part 3) had definitely changed the dynamic in our marriage. I was increasingly viewed as subservient to Paul and he took full advantage as I had actually wanted him to do. He has always been lazy around the house and now I had given him full permission to be so as he ordered me around to do his bidding. Each order was received by me with a shiver of excitement as I humbly and dutifully became the homely slut wife for him. If truth be known, with my own perhaps warped internal logic, I'd never been happier.

Sexually it was a similar story, a week had passed since the events with Paul and his friend, Stuart and on two occasions that week, Paul had come in from work, pushed me to my knees and without even a word to me, had pulled his dick out in the hall or the kitchen and stuffed it in my mouth. On each occasion, he would fuck my mouth, gently but firmly, come hard inside me, and simply pull out and go upstairs to freshen up leaving me with sperm dribbling down my mouth and a meal to prepare for my 'master'.

We hadn't discussed a great deal about the events with Stuart. I felt this was partly to do with the fact that we didn't quite want to articulate all of the things it was bringing out in us just yet but it was also partly I think a reflection of the new 'social order' in our house -- I was to do Paul's bidding and no discussion was required. Last Friday I had been humiliated and had sucked off my husband's friend in front of him, that was what I had been asked to do and so I had done it. We moved on and thought no more about it.

Following the days described above, the weekend soon came around again. On the Thursday evening, an occasion which had started without Paul demanding a kitchen cock sucking, he looked up from reading and said, "Ready for some more fun this weekend?" He left the question hanging, with almost a mischievous glint in the air around it.

I shrugged, "Sure, but what sort of fun?"

"Well, perhaps it's time to broaden our horizons..." Again, a mischievous pause to search out my reaction.

"Err, well, in what way?" I said, becoming a little irritable as I'm prone to so doing when he acts all mysterious and teasing like this.

"Another woman!" He exclaimed simply.

A number of thoughts ran through my head, I started to form questions, I had so many. We had barely started out on this road of slut wife and this was going very fast all of a sudden. Another woman probably meant I was allowing Paul to fuck another woman. I guess I had no grounds to morally refuse after the two guys that I had blown in the preceding weeks. I also knew if I'd agree to something now, then as a slut in the relationship, I was also agreeing to relinquish any control over what would happen with this other woman. My curiosity was also piqued -- who was she?

"Who is she..!?" was the first question I could extract from the morass of my thoughts.

"Ah no, you don't get any details my slut wife!" Paul said, as if to remind me of my chosen place in the hierarchy.

"You do as I say remember, although on this occasion, as this is something new, I will ask for your consent. I have arranged, provisionally, for a woman to visit us tomorrow evening. She may be accompanied by her partner. If you agree to participate, you will be required to be the dutiful slut for us all and do exactly as we tell you. Those rules will be in place from the moment she arrives at our house to the moment she leaves."

Paul studied my face and body language. I hadn't much time to process the information or what he was asking but as expected, the thought of what he was proposing was intoxicating to me and I was light headed just at the thought. My stomach, my loins and my pussy were a tingly knot of excitement. I made the mouth shape that you do to speak without quite knowing what to say.

Paul stood from the chair imposingly, a look of amusement on his face as he probably saw the interest and acceptance of the proposal written all over my face and body. He continued;

"To accept the deal, you have to drop to your knees like the slut you've become and suck my prick until I fill your mouth with cum. Swallow it all and I'll take that as permission granted." With that, he unbuckled his belt forcefully (for dramatic effect) and yanked his trousers and pants to the floor.

I took a sharp intake of breath as his rigid cock bounced out of his pants, almost slapped against his stomach and settled horizontally in the air, pointing lewdly at me for attention. I was so turned on I could feel my knickers moisten and juices pouring out of me. How degenerate I must have looked as I hardly even hesitated, I practically slid across the floor to him, mouth open in readiness as I dropped to my knees yet again before my husband and master!

I reached my hand towards his stiff prick to draw it into my mouth but he swatted it away.

"No hands!" he ordered, looking down at his wife, on her knees before him ready to swallow his cock. "I want you to use your mouth only. Work hard to earn the domination that you're going to be on the other end of tomorrow. Show me it's what you want. As you suck, with your mouth full, keep your eyes on me. Show me what a whore you are!"

Before he permitted me to suck him off, he reached down to my top, harshly opened it up and thrust my bra down so my tits flopped out in front of him. He gave a satisfied murmur as he viewed my tits and fondled them quickly.

I was intensely turned on at this point, Paul was being amazing, he seemed to now know all of the things that pushed my buttons over the edge of sanity. He knew at that point, I would do anything he wanted. He has me wherever he wanted me and I loved that fact, he was completing his total conquest of me and I was enjoying every minute.

Right now, I was just feeling the head of his dick pressing my tongue aside inside my mouth as his rock hard nob filed my mouth with a hot intensity. I quickly choked down on his throbbing pole, feeling instantly inside my mouth, how turned on he was by the scenario and by my easy acquiescence. I forced the pole as far down my throat as I could, then pulled my head slowly back from it so it slid back out of my mouth. As I was unable to use my hands, which were hanging limply at my side, I didn't want to let his cock slip out my mouth so on each backward slide of my mouth over his pole, I got as far down as the head of his cock, before impaling myself again.

As I built up a nice cock-sucking rhythm, reflecting on the fact that since the start of my slut wife adventure, I had probably sucked more cock in a month than I had in the previous ten years, Paul began to talk to me about tomorrow;

"That's right Natalie, you filthy cocksucker, look how keen you are to earn what's coming to you tomorrow!"

"Just think, another woman is going to be ordering you around as two men watch. I expect I'm going to see your face buried in another woman's cunt tomorrow. Does that sound hot to you?"

"......and her man too. She'll let him have his way with you too I bet. I'm not going to stop him, if you're happy to be degraded in front of me, then why should I stop it?"

"Mnnpff.....perhaps he and I will both fuck you together. Spit roast I think they call it. While she watches your debasement..."

Through all of this, it seemed that he was shouting out the humiliations in time with his cock pressing down my throat. As instructed I maintained eye contact at all times with him and could see the lust and pleasure in his eyes as he took in the porno sight of several inches of thick pulsing cock meat disappear inside his wife's mouth and her chin glisten with the juices of it all.

Of course I couldn't respond to what he was saying, just moan in agreement at what he said. My thoughts were a mad swirl of erotic mess but everything he was saying I found deliciously erotic and fascinating -- I really did want to be controlled and humiliated by this woman, I definitely did want Paul to watch it happen and to participate. As I kept up my increasingly frantic work on his dick, I even reflected that I hoped Paul would fuck her while I was made to watch. In a more sober environment, I may reflect on what I was becoming, but now, I had a task to perform. The cock was almost sucked, I had to extract my sticky prize and swallow it lovingly for my hubby in order to qualify for tomorrow's humiliations.

Of a sudden, Paul pulled his cock out my mouth and started to stroke it over my face;

"Pull your tongue out!" he part barked and part groaned. I did quickly and not a minute too soon. His hand was a blur over the shaft of his cock and he thrust his foreskin sharply back one last time, I saw a huge glob of come jettison against my face, covering my nose. I held the instinct to move away and held my place as Paul improved his aim. The next jet landed in a long string across my lips and tongue, followed by the rest which he directed into my mouth.

I could feel the salty goo start to collect in my mouth. Paul instructed me to collect it on my tongue and hold it out for him to see. I did so as quickly as I could, being careful trying not to spill any. Paul surprised me again by pulling his mobile phone out quickly. He took a photo of me on my knees, my sperm filled tongue coated and sticking out of my mouth. He ordered me to swallow so I did, feeling the salty goo ooze down my throat. I found it somewhat distasteful, I have never liked the taste or the texture of sperm but such is the lot of the dirty slut and I was getting more and more used to it.

For some reason, Paul ordered me to present my tongue to him again to confirm my obedience at swallowing his load. That done, he took another photo of me with my tongue now clean and put his phone back down on the arm of the chair. I was hoping that Paul would look after my needs as I was so hopelessly turned on I could come in seconds but he simply told me to get cleaned up and we continued with our evening.

FRIDAY

As was customary for such events now, I had been instructed to take a day off work some time before today by Paul, I just didn't know why until now. Paul himself went to work as normal on the Friday and I concentrated on getting the place cleaned up and getting ready for whatever was to happen tonight. I felt sick with nerves and almost phoned Paul several times over cancelling the whole thing. On three occasions, I got as far as bringing his number up on my phone but each time I put the phone down and continued my tidying.

I was utterly turned on all day and had to use cleaning and mundane stuff to take my mind off the throb in my pussy and the panicky hunger in my tummy. About 2pm the instructions from Paul started to come through on text. I had to prepare some snack food for 'nibbles' as we weren't having dinner (at least he said worryingly, "not in the conventional sense"). The next one was the now usual dress instructions. I was to wear bedroom attire only. My sheer black bra and panties, black seamed stockings and just my silk dressing gown over them and I should answer the door like this when required.

I was ready at about 3pm even though I knew it would be hours before Paul was home and probably a little longer still before our guests. I wasn't sure what to do, dressed as I was ready for my slut duties in the afternoon. I reflected on what I was doing, dressed in stupidly slutty knickers and stockings, about to allow my husband, some woman as yet unknown, and her husband, to do whatever they wanted to me. A far cry from my usual existence as a confident in control business woman yes, but then also a far cry from the dull suburban housewife I had become. I absent-mindedly watched TV and despite it being early, poured myself a glass of wine to calm my nerves which I still thought would get the better of me.

Around about 5.30, I was disturbed from my nervous contemplations by the doorbell. A wave of fear swept through me. For one thing, I didn't know who it was. Should I answer the door in my dressing gown? If it's Paul, why has he used the doorbell when he has a key? I decided to answer it making sure he was covered up.

Nervously opening the door, I was greeted by an alarming sight. There was Paul yes but who was he with? Only Fiona, my neighbour and sort of friend/peer enemy and estranged wife of Paul's friend Stuart, accompanied by what must have been her new guy, a quite young looking bloke, about 6 foot with handsome features and short closely cropped black hair and jet black eyes.

The three of them had strange expressions as I felt the opening of the door being accompanied by the hot blush of embarrassment on my cheeks. I never in my wildest imaginings even considered that the 'woman' Paul mentioned would be someone I knew, let alone one who I had known as a neighbour for years.

Fiona was what you would call a 'sort of friend'. We played the game of being friendly neighbours but in reality it was probably more a peer rivalry. I distinctly knew that she was envious of my business success and my perfectly ordered world, my material wealth and my equally successful and handsome husband. She had a failed marriage, difficult times financially and I had always felt, something of a chip on her shoulder when it came to me. In our silly bourgeois world, our petty jealousies would manifest themselves in the past when holding Christmas parties and charity events -- mine were always well liked and popular, hers almost always a damp squib. My world seemed successful and ordered, hers a mess.

For what seemed like an eternity, I glared at them all not knowing what do. Paul had a quizzical look on his face. He knew of the peer rivalry between Fiona and I and was probably intrigued as to how I would react. Fiona herself, obviously now aware of my desire for slutdom, looked already like the cat that had got the cream, as if all her wishes had come true and she was going to enjoy every minute of whatever she had in store for me and her guy, who just looked plain nervous. I assume he knew what might happen tonight, but didn't quite know whether to be looking forward to it or dreading it.

Paul broke the weird stalemate by motioning me backwards into the hall. As he strode past me he handed me his jacket. This was followed by Fiona who handed me her coat and likewise her guy who passed me his coat also. First humiliation of the day I thought (apart from opening the door to Fiona!) being used as a door attendant for hubby and his guests.

I quickly hung their coats up and followed them into the lounge where they had all seated themselves. Already odd behaviour as they were all looking at me. They had obviously already hatched some plan, or chatted previously as I would have expected Paul to be busying himself getting our guests a drink. Paul however looked up at me from his seat:

"Come on Natalie, don't keep our guests waiting, fetch us all a drink, be a good girl now!" he said, enjoying my humiliation already. I saw Fiona giggle into her hand a little at the way Paul talked to me and whisper something to her guy.

This was the last opportunity to pull out of this I thought. If I turn around now without complaint and do as he says, I'm here for the duration. At this point, I can still easily turn things around, tell him to get his own drinks and tell everyone it's all been a silly joke on Paul's part. As you've guessed though, I smiled, turned around and headed for the kitchen to fetch the drinks!

I brought the drinks in and joined them, sitting in between Paul and Fiona on one of the armchairs. Half an hour or so of small talk ensued. I learned that Fiona's guy was her new boyfriend, Tom. They had only been going out for a few weeks. That fact surprised me. They both knew why they were here and it seemed somewhat premature to be in effect 'swinging' after only going out for a little while but in the nervous tension of the situation I let it pass.

I could barely concentrate on the small talk, Fiona had been looking for work still since her break up with Stuart and was struggling financially still. To be honest, it was impossible for me to concentrate. Paul had a well-established technique already of switching from the mundane to the porno in a matter of seconds. I kept thinking that while we were talking about the weather one minute, it could at any time be a matter of seconds before I'm showing my pussy to Fiona while deep throating Tom!

I already felt self-conscious. The two guys had smart shirts and pants on, Fiona was in a neat skirt and blouse, I was pulling my gown over my stockings trying not to expose myself too much. As they talked I couldn't concentrate so I watched them. Fiona was an attractive woman. In her mid to late thirties, she had cool blue languid eyes, a rounded feminine face with a fresh complexion. Her hair was in a blonde bob, cut shoulder length. She had a nice figure, she was in good shape and had a curvy, girly body, lithe and cute.

Snapped out of my reverie by someone talking to me, I learned also how this whole thing had come about. Paul and Stuart had ran into Fiona in a pub when she was out with a couple of friends and after a few more drinks, Stuart had let slip my cock sucking exploits that I relayed to you all in chapter 3.

He shouldn't have said anything about it and Paul had told him so but he was keen to make Fiona jealous apparently. Fiona didn't believe them at first but after pressing him, Paul said it was true and told her all about the 'slut wife' thing and apparently, Fiona told him she had some experience in that area, although she never told me what that was exactly. Somehow they cooked up a plan after another couple of chats to set this night up, so here we all were.

A couple of drinks later (all dutifully fetched and carried by me), the talk turned to the erotic. Paul enjoyed these moments as he was determined to humiliate me, gently at first, in front of Fiona in particular.

"So Nat, tell Fiona and Tom how you agreed to this? What did you do to seal the deal?"

Of course I knew what he wanted me to say and Fiona probably already knew. She sat upright looking at me, a mischievous look of amusement on her face as she prepared herself for the start of the entertainment. I blushed but didn't answer. Paul asked again, a tone of warning and disapproval in his voice that said in subtext, don't disappoint or disobey me in front of our guests;

"Natalie -- tell them. What did you do to agree to this?"

I looked around already blushing from face to face looking for a way out. There was none. "I...I got on my knees and sucked your cock....and then...swallowed....it..." I said, barely getting the words out, hardly daring to look up from the floor as I said it. Fiona clapped her hands together in amusement. Tom laughed and smiled at her. Paul looked relieved and pleased with my compliance.

"That's right my dirty slut wife! You slid to your knees, sucked my dick and I coated your tongue with come, which I then ordered you to swallow. In fact, why don't you show our guests the proof, just so they know that you want what's about to happen to you." With that, and despite my cheeks burning in embarrassment, he handed me his phone which as I already knew it would, had the pictures of me from the day before, tongue out, on my knees, cum all over my face and then my empty tongue having swallowed my husband's jizz.

I looked at him pleadingly, but it was too late. I knew this was going to happen now so I might as well get on with it. I stood up, looked at my cum-covered face on the phone and walked over, presenting it to Fiona. She took it from me keenly; the self-satisfied smug grin almost permanently etched on her face already, and looked at it. Her eyes opened wide in what was probably mock amazement for my discomfort before passing it back to me and telling me to show Tom too. I did so; he looked at it in fascination before returning the phone to me.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,447 Followers