Stairway to Heaven Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth said, "Regardless of what happens Friday with Dani, we are finishing what we started tonight!" Adrian kissed her to seal the deal.

For the next two days there were long, lusty looks between the two, and close, warm embraces. Their Friday evening rendezvous with Dani was only hours away, but seemed like an eternity. Anticipation and fear of the unknown was running high for both. Would this encounter become the sexual fantasy they were searching for, or was it a recipe for disaster?

At noon on Friday, Adrian sat at his desk staring at the same sales report he had been reading since he arrived that morning. The seconds seemed to go by in slow motion. It was only noon and Dani wouldn't arrive at their house until seven this evening. Again Adrian ran his fingers through his hair and over his scalp in a move of frustration. This was the longest day ever. Tick, tick went the clock on the wall, as he glanced at it for the umpteenth time in the last hour. It seemed as if it hadn't moved at all.

The only activity in his dreary office was his hard cock throbbing in his pants. He wondered if it was dangerous to have a hard-on this long. It was going on two days now and not getting any better. In fact, as the day passed his cock became more aroused.

He compared this to high school and his four year erection. For four years Adrian had to hold his books in front of him in the hallways to hide his eternal bulge. He was surprised he didn't pass out from lack of blood to the brain. It was all in his stiff member, thanks to Janine Walters in her short skirts and flirtatious smile, and Miss Bell, his history teacher, who would sit on her desk as she taught, showing him her long legs. He remembered asking Miss Bell for extra help just to be near her. She always smelled sexy and she would stand really close to him and bend down to his desk, allowing him to catch a glimpse of cleavage.

He dated Janine through high school and their heavy petting in his car led to furious, nightly masturbation sessions when he got home. Finally, in his car after senior prom, she rewarded his patience with a hand job. She slowly stroked his steel hard cock and after years of pent up frustration and desire, he came quickly and copiously, all over himself, up her arm to her breast, and over her new prom dress. She was furious and never spoke to him again.

Today was just like that. He could actually feel his pulse in his hard cock, and it was driving him crazy. Twice already he made his way to the restroom, and he just stood in the stall, holding his cock. He was contemplating masturbating to relieve the tension.

He squeezed his dick and stroked it ever so slightly, causing a large, warm, clear drop of liquid to leak from the tip and drip down. Again he squeezed his cock and stroked it firmly. Again a large drop of pre-cum appeared and he massaged it into the aching head of his cock with his thumb, making it wet and glistening. Suddenly he jerked his hand away from his cock like it was a hot flame.

"God, that was close! I almost came," he thought. He knew he could come easily, but held back each time. Sighing loudly, he tucked his cock back in his pants, and washed his hands. As he glanced in the mirror, he was aghast at the reflection. Looking back at him was a sad, downcast puppy face. His hair was sticking straight up in the front after he had spent the day running his hands through it in frustration. He repaired his appearance as best he could and tried to look composed as he made his way back to his office.

Beth had a pretty full day on Friday. She decided to take a mental health day from work, have her hair done, as well as a manicure and pedicure. She didn't know why but she felt she would feel a little more secure being seen naked if her nails and toes were pretty. Still, she was aroused all day anticipating Friday night with Dani, and her newly shaven pussy being caressed by her silken panties was a constant reminder.

During her pampering at the spa, Beth changed from her clothes into a tunic. She had fun getting her hair and nails done. Beth was comfortably ensconced in a recliner, watching as the cute, young manicurist knelt at her feet and worked on her toes, her face at the hem of the short, revealing, tunic.

For the first time ever, Beth thought, "So, this is what it looks like for another woman to be between your legs!" Just as quickly Beth told herself, "Banish that thought!" She could not look at the girl any more without blushing.

Beth decided she could not concentrate enough to prepare dinner, so she stopped on the way home at the local caterer. She picked up something she could throw in the oven, and two bottles of wine.

Beth was having an awful time deciding what to wear for tonight. Her bedroom and closet looked like a tornado had struck. Clothes had been tried on and rejected, and were scattered around the room. "Come on," she scolded herself, "it's just dinner. It shouldn't be difficult. Just pick something." Inwardly she hoped it wasn't just dinner, and she wanted to look sexy.

Finally, seven o'clock arrived. Beth looked amazing in a short, red dress and Adrian was handsomely attired in a black silk shirt and khaki slacks. Beth was glad she splurged on lingerie to match her outfit. Dani rang the front door bell right on time. Beth glanced timidly at Adrian before she rushed to the door and opened it before a second ring was necessary. "Come in, Dani," she gushed. "It is so good to see you!"

Beth leaned in toward Dani, and turned her head for a cheek to cheek kiss. Dani held back for a second, then reached up to Beth's chin, and turned her face straight on. With her eyes locked onto Beth's, Dani's parted her lips and met Beth's mouth full on in a deep kiss with a hint on tongue. "Good to see you too, Beth," she said in a low, sexy tone.

Obviously taken aback by the lusty greeting, Beth turned sheepishly to Adrian, eyes downcast, and said, "Adrian, this is my friend Dani."

Adrian was wide eyed and intrigued by the reception, and by Dani's appearance. She was a vision of sexiness. Dani smiled at Adrian, then strode over to him. As she neared, Adrian started to extend his hand for a greeting. Dani brushed right by his outstretched hand, extended herself on tiptoes and kissed Adrian on the lips, much longer than necessary. "Very nice to meet you Adrian, Beth has told me so much about you," she said as she cut her eyes mysteriously at Beth.

Dani held an ornate gift bag topped with matching tissue paper that spilled over the top. She nodded to Beth, "A hostess gift for later. I'll just put it here for now. Shall we have wine?"

Dinner was a blur, but Beth was delighted that Dani and Adrian seemed to get along so well. The conversation was lively and never lacking. Dani sat with Beth on one side and Adrian on the other and paid equal attention to each, sometimes with a hand softly on the arm or the leg as she emphasized a point. The sexual tension was thick but comfortable.

After dinner they retired to the den, and Dani said, "Oh Beth, you will just love what I found." She reached to pick up the forgotten hostess gift and handed it to Beth. "Go ahead, open it," she implored. Beth's face flushed fire engine red and the muscles where primal urges emanated from tightened, as she peeked into the mountain of fluffy tissue.

"Try it so we can see," Dani teased. Beth hesitated for a moment, then with resolve turned toward the bedroom.

"I'll be right back," she whispered, and took another step toward the bedroom. All of a sudden Beth stopped cold and reached behind her to the fastening of her dress. "I stressed over what to wear all day and even bought new lingerie. I'll be damned if it is going unseen and unappreciated," she announced. In an uncharacteristic move she dropped the dress to the floor and stepped over the pool of fabric. Beth strode slowly into the bedroom wearing only a red lace thong, matching demi bra, thigh highs, and her heels. The thong framed her perfect ass as she strutted and she added a little extra wiggle in her step as she disappeared behind the door.

Adrian stared at Dani in wonder, not fully believing what just transpired. Finally he muttered, "What was that about?"

"Let's just wait and see," Dani answered. Both were watching the bedroom door. The sexual tension was thick now, just like Adrian's cock, and Dani's nipples. The outlook for the evening had certainly been kicked up a few notches.

In the bedroom, Beth pulled from the bag an X-rated French maid outfit, complete with a backless halter top, lace collar, tiny white satin panties, black thigh highs, a wisp of a skirt, and impossibly high, strappy heels. Curiously enough there was a small pocket sewn into the skirt that held a miniature bottle of KY lube. The implication was not lost on Beth.

"Oh my, I could never wear this," Beth worried as she held up the fabric scraps of the costume. She stepped out of her panties, grimacing at her arousal evident in the gusset of the fabric. The costume bottoms were a slip of white that almost disappeared between her puffy labia. She was now glad she had shaved. The backless halter top was also open on the sides. Her breasts could surely be seen, she thought, as she tried it on. She stepped into the skirt, strapped on her heels, and topped it off with the lace collar. She turned to the mirror and gasped. The woman looking back at her screamed, "Slut!"

Her reflection showed a wanton woman who was asking for sex. Hard, deep, nasty sex. The skirt barely reached the top band of her stockings. Any movement at all would expose her, and surely she couldn't bend in this. She turned her back to the mirror and bent slightly, looking back over her shoulder.

"Oh no, this is impossible," she thought as she stared at the cheeks of her ass, split in half by the thong panties, framed by her stocking, and clearly visible under the skirt. She turned around again and in the mirror were two extremely aroused, hard nipples, staring back at her under the thin fabric. "I can't do this," she mused. "Or can I?"

Beth had spent all her life being the good girl and always wondered how much fun the wanton girls had. "When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better," flashed through her mind. This was a fantasy she had dreamed of and she was ready to live it to the fullest.

Gathering all her courage, Beth peeked around the bedroom door, making sure it was just the three of them in the house, and saw Adrian and Dani standing close to each other in an intimate conversation. In words spoken too softly to reach Beth's ears, Dani told Adrian, in no uncertain terms, "You are expected to provide pleasure tonight to both myself and Beth. If you don't think you can do this, you may leave us now. If you can do this, you will be rewarded handsomely in a way I guarantee you will like. Your pleasure is not important until we are pleased. Am I clear?" Adrian nodded.

Beth left the safety of the bedroom, and timidly strode over to Adrian and Dani. Hooking her arm through Adrian's, Dani said, "Ah, there you are. This is our new maid, Beth. Beth, meet my husband Ade."

Adrian eyed Beth up and down and couldn't believe the transformation from wife to sexy maid. She was a vision to behold. Dani broke his spell as she snaked her arms up Adrian's back, cradled his neck, and gave him a long, soulful, wet kiss, as Beth stood open mouthed. She watched in disbelief as her brain screamed, "No! He is my husband! Why are you kissing him?" At the same time her brain was screaming, "This is so wrong!" her body was screaming, "This is so hot!" She could not help recognizing the lust between Dani and Adrian and found it powerfully arousing. Dani released their kiss, adding, "Darling, you are going to love Beth. She is eager to please. Aren't you Beth?"

Falling into the role playing and her fantasy, Beth nodded, "Yes ma'am. However I can please you."

"Then greet my husband properly. You please me by pleasing him," Dani responded.

Not knowing exactly where this was going, Beth softly said, "Sir, I am here to please," and she rose up on her toes to kiss her husband. He greeted her with parted lips, and their days of pent up, simmering lust was evident as he drove his tongue deep into her mouth, and embraced her feverishly.

"Enough of that for now Beth, refresh our wine," she playfully admonished. Beth turned to pick up the bottle of wine on the counter, and Dani said, "No, the bottle on the lower shelf." Beth started to crouch down to reach the wine bottle, but sensed this was not what Dani expected. Realizing what was expected of her, and eager to please, she bent forward at the waist, reaching low for the wine.

Beth could hear the collective catching of Dani's and Adrian's breath and was fully aware of the sight she provided them. Remembering back to the mirror in the bedroom, Beth knew her backside and long legs were now totally exposed to their gaze. She also knew the sexy lingerie made the view even more enticing. What Beth didn't know was that the crotch of the tiny panties was virtually buried between her newly shaved labia that were glistening wet with her arousal. Fighting her instinct to cover herself, Beth took as much time retrieving the wine as she could bear. When she turned to face the pair, Beth found she could not look them in the eyes, embarrassed at her wantonness. With a downcast gaze she whispered, "Your wine, ma'am."

Dani took her wine and reached one finger under Beth's chin, lifted her face and lovingly praised her, "You are being very brave." Beth could not even manage a smile. Her high heels were nervously chattering on the floor and she was just trying not to faint.

After a moment Dani offered a chair to Adrian, knelt on the floor beside him and summoned Beth to join them. Beth attempted to sit on the other side of Adrian, but Dani directed her to kneel between Adrian's outstretched, parted legs. With trepidation, Beth sat as instructed, and Dani stroked Beth's naked back, while cooing softly to her, "Beth, my husband has had a trying day and is in need of some relaxation. Can you help with that?"

A nod in the affirmative was all Beth could offer as an answer. Adrian looked on with lust filled eyes as Dani guided Beth's shaky hand to his belt buckle. Dani instructed Beth to undo the belt and remove his trousers. Beth did so as if in a trance and discarded the garments off to the side. "Now the boxers," Dani instructed.

Beth took a deep breath and complied. Adrian cooperated by lifting his hips as she slid the boxers down over his fully aroused cock and down his legs. Seeing Beth in her sexy outfit, subservient to Dani, with his hard member inches from her parted lips, was almost too much for Adrian to contain his passion. "This is going to be a long night," he thought as his mind hastened back to Dani's stern warning. "Pleasurable, but long."

Dani whispered into Beth's ear, "Now lean forward and kiss the top of his cock, and pay attention to this part right behind his helmet." Dani emphasized the area by lightly running her red, manicured nails over the tautly stretched skin of his cock, bringing a lustful gasp from Adrian, and causing a long, slow rivulet of lubrication to seep from his shaft. Beth leaned forward and as her lips puckered to kiss the very tip of Adrian's erect shaft, Dani ran her hands inside Beth's halter top and over her sensitive breasts. Beth felt like she would pass out with passion.

Dani knelt beside Beth as she continued her instructions. She leaned in within an inch of Beth's face, which was also within an inch of Adrian's cock, and continued, "Now with as much passion as you can muster, begin to slowly suck him."

Beth looked up at Adrian's lusty face as she ever so slowly captured his cock head between her lipstick shiny lips and began her downward journey. Their eyes were locked together, both smoky with passion. Dani reached to the strap behind Beth's neck and undid the knot holding the halter top. Next she untied the knot holding the bottom of the halter in place and let the material drop away in a flutter to the floor. Sliding her hands under the almost nonexistent skirt, Dani loosened the clasp on each side of the waistband of Beth's panties and softly pried them away from their volcano hot treasure, causing a keening moan to escape Beth's lips.

Smiling triumphantly at Adrian, Dani placed the moist scrap of lace on Adrian's thigh and caressed him from thigh to balls, wrapping the fabric around his full sac firmly. Dani then leaned down to meet Beth's face, and kissed her cock filled lips. Beth's eyes flashed to meet Dani's as she started back up the slippery shaft. Dani kept her lips on Beth's and followed as Beth reached the top of Adrian's member. At the top of the shaft, Dani firmly inserted her tongue into Beth's mouth and over the top of the throbbing hot cock. Taking control of her stolen possession she slid her lips down the shaft. Now Beth was the bystander and watched in lusty wonder as another woman sucked her husband's cock.

Beth's gaze was riveted to the sight of Dani's red, stretched lips taking inch after inch of the thick manhood. She watched in amazement as Dani continued to the root of his shaft, clenched her lips tightly, and imprinted the base of the cock with her wanton red lipstick.

Dani sucked hard to the top of Adrian's cock, released it to the cool air, and grabbed Beth's hand. Standing her up, she said, "Let's take this to the bedroom. You still have a lot to do tonight." Adrian watched, sprawled limply in the recliner, as Dani led Beth by the hand. Beth followed meekly, her firm breasts standing proudly, capped by hard, puffy nipples, and her skirt askew, the hem tucked into the waistband to give Dani better access. Beth's now pantiless bottom rolling in an enticing rhythm, exaggerated by spike heels as she was led into the dark room.

"You may come in, but you must wait until you are invited to join in," Dani said to the stunned Adrian. He watched the pair of beauties enter the bedroom and hastily jumped up, his cock bobbing in front of him, not wanting to miss one second of what may happen.

Dani sat on the edge of the bed and motioned with her finger for Beth to kneel at her feet, which she dutifully did. "Beth, this to be a night of pleasure. First for me and then for you. Can you do that for me?" Beth nodded but did not speak.

Dani asked firmly, "Will you put my pleasure before your own? Answer me in words." Beth thickly replied, "Yes ma'am. I will pleasure you without regard for my own pleasure."

Dani took Beth's face between her hands and roughly kissed her deep, then added, "Begin!" Beth reached up to the only clasp she could see for Dani's flowing wrap around dress and opened it. To her surprise the entire dress parted and Dani was left clad only in heels and stockings. Beth was stunned at the beauty of Dani's body. Her firm breasts capped by only slightly darker areola, topped with longish, fat, rock hard nipples. Further down, her yoga toned tummy led to delicately shaped labia, shaven smooth, and clearly in a state of arousal as evidenced by their puffy appearance and dewy patina. At the top juncture of her lips stood a large and protruding clitoris, fighting to escape its hood. The toned, smoothly shaven legs that Beth knew would soon be wrapped around her head ended in strappy heels. She decided to leave the heels on.

"Start at the top," Dani directed and Beth leaned forward to lavish attention on her beckoning breasts. Beth was on her knees, leaning over Dani's body and she suddenly became aware of the sight she must be providing Adrian. Dani felt Beth hesitate and admonished her, "My pleasure is your only concern, the time for modesty is gone."

Beth resumed her voyeuristic pose and resigned herself to do a good job. Caressing Dani's breasts with her lips, first one then the other, she slowly zeroed in on the beckoning nipples. Dani let out a satisfied moan when Beth finally reached her destination, and lovingly ran her hand through Beth's silken hair, pulling it back from her face for an unobstructed view. Beth responded by softly locking her lips around one nipple and lightly tugging on it with her pursed lips, then switching nipples.