Standing Strong Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister looked up at me with not just familial love, but with romantic love in her eyes.

"Now that isn't required for sex, but it certainly makes sex more meaningful," I said.

Misty's expression changed to one of curiosity. "Huh?"

I smiled. "The way you were just looking at me," I said, then suddenly realized that I had lowered my voice, even though no one else was in the cabinette with us.

"Well, meaningful is good," she affirmed.

A moment later, for only the second time, I was kissing my little sister.

In a way, kissing Misty was just like kissing anyone else I had dated or had just met at a party on campus. Her lips were soft with a noticeable sheen of gloss. Her hand slowly caressed my thigh, moving slightly closer toward my lengthening anatomy.

Yet there was so much more behind the kiss. There was the long familiarity – the nearly two decades of history – behind the kiss. With relatively few exceptions, I already knew practically everything of significance about Misty, which was certainly more than I could say for anyone I had dated in college. She already knew virtually everything of significance about me as well, yet still she was on the bed, eagerly kissing me, actively arousing me, and even whimpering softly into my mouth in a way which truly enticed me...

I took what would with any other woman be a bold step and placed a hand on a breast. The swell of her breast seemed to have been perfectly made, fitting quite nicely in the palm of my hand. I squeezed her breast gently, feeling her tank top bunch beneath my palm and also slide against the cup of her bra as it bunched as well. As I squeezed her breast a second time, she moaned softly into my mouth, the kiss never breaking, her back arching to press more of her breast into my hand.

A long time passed as we kissed. There was no rush, nor was there any tentativeness. We were slowly exploring each other, yet the nearly two decades of history gave each of us the confidence that what each of us was doing was right – that our transforming relationship was right. It almost seemed that we had been destined, perhaps fated, to become lovers, and if that is true, then who were we to deny destiny or fate?

I stretched out beside my sister on the bed, and she rolled to her side. We were holding each other close, intimately cuddling like a man and a woman who had been deeply in love for decades. As the kiss continued, our tongues began to duel romantically.

Misty eventually took the lead, rolling me to my back and once again flattening herself on top of me. I have no doubt that she was aware of just how hard I had become, just as I was so keenly aware of the soft breasts pressing against my chest. Our kisses became more intent, more insistent. Our touches grew more emboldened, more needy.

The kiss broke at last. She buried her face against my neck, breathing hard and somewhat fast. Another whimper escaped past her glossed lips, and I knew that she was definitely heady from the intimacy.

I was also feeling quite heady. My arms wrapped around her, hugging her tightly. I secretly wished that we were both already naked, that I was already buried to the hilt inside her wet body, that I could feel her squeezing me with her affections. I wanted to flip her onto her back and keep pushing myself into her, my eyes locked with hers as I made love to her.

...as I made love to my own little sister.

I wanted to hear Misty moan from the escalating pleasure as I kept pressing deeper and deeper into her. I wanted to look down and watch her hard-tipped breasts moving back and forth atop her ribs. I wanted to seize her head in my hands and kiss her fiercely as I filled her with my length one final time...

We heard a vehicle coming up the dirt road between the two lines of cabinettes. Sadly yet quickly, we separated, each of us sitting on a different side of the bed. While we were both breathing a bit hard and fast, I am fairly certain that, just like me, Misty was listening carefully to the vehicle on the dirt road. It sounded like it came to a stop at the cabinette next to ours, but since there were no windows facing that side of the tiny dwelling, we could not know exactly where the vehicle had parked.

That was when I realized that, even though we were certainly far, far from home, we would not have total privacy here – or perhaps anywhere. My sister and I would still definitely need to be careful, even in the middle of nowhere, while she learned what I intended to teach her.

...although, given how she had been kissing me, I figured that she did not truly need me to teach her, that pure instinct could and would guide Misty just fine in the ways of sex.

*****

We soon learned that most of the cabinettes in our area had been vacated that morning. The vehicle we had heard was that of the cleaning crew, coming to ready those same cabinettes for the next visitors. We learned that according to the current occupancy schedule, we would be the only ones living in this area until sometime Wednesday, but that most of the cabinettes would be empty until Friday, when the next weekend's visitors arrived en masse.

It was good to meet some of the staff. We only spoke with them for a few minutes, but they had some good advice about which hiking trails to follow, places to stop along the river for our planned canoeing trip, and even some news about events in the nearby town. They seemed genuinely surprised that a brother and sister would be in a cabinette together for a week, but did not seem to recognize that they had inadvertently interrupted an intimacy of which they would almost certainly disapprove if they had caught us in each other's loving arms.

Misty and I did get a peek inside one of the cabinettes with one Queen bed. Those cabinettes all had a second table and a pair of chairs in the bedroom. Otherwise, all the cabinettes were identical. That was interesting to know.

As we were returning to our home for the week, Misty stopped me and pointed, alerting me to a doe near the tree line. We watched with great awe as the doe meandered slowly along, taking a wide berth around us, keeping to the tree line as she was likely headed toward the river for a drink.

But, of course, our digital cameras had been left inside. On the other hand, we figured that there would be plenty of opportunity to take pictures of the wildlife.

...and, I hoped, of my naked little sister.

*****

I was still a bit tired from having spent so much time driving in the previous thirty-six hours, so I stretched out on a bed and closed my eyes.

I may have been asleep for only a few minutes, or maybe longer, but I was suddenly awoken by a gentle weight on my chest. Misty was listening to my heartbeat.

With a smile and an arm around her, I drifted back into slumber.

*****

There was a significant passage of time. I awoke and found that I was alone in the bedroom. The front door was open, a gentle breeze wafting through the screen door. From the front porch, I could faintly hear Misty humming to herself.

One week earlier, I would not have thought too much about the fact that my sister was humming. But in that moment, I wondered if she was humming because of me.

*****

"You were really serious about wanting to learn about sex?" I asked as we finished dinner.

"Definitely," Misty replied. "I don't know that I'd want to do anything anal, and toilet play is definitely out, and no cutting me open, please. Other than that, I think I'd be willing to try anything."

"Uh... 'toilet play?' How can that be even remotely sexual?"

"Who knows, but I've run across it on the Internet." She visibly shuddered.

"Well, no worries, because I wouldn't go there anyhow."

"Good. But on the other hand, learning to suck your cock, for example, or just simply being comfortable with spreading my legs as wide as possible to make it easier for you to pound me..."

"Um..." I had instantly caught on. No longer was my sister interested in simply learning about sex. She was talking specifically about having sex with me. Her request to "learn about sex" was quite likely a setup to simply have sex with me.

But I was quite willing – actually, I was more than willing – to have sex with her.

"Well, perhaps your education in sex could start after dinner."

Misty smiled. The delight in her eyes was unmistakable.

"We'll have to close the curtains and the door," I said, "but since the I heard cleaning crew drive out of here a while ago, I'm fairly sure that there's no one but us here in this part of the campground anyhow."

"That's just fine with me," she affirmed.

*****

After dinner, Misty and I sat on the front porch. The sounds of the birds was relaxing. The scent of the greenery was invigorating.

The simple presence of my sister was intoxicating.

We spent most of the time in a comfortable silence, observing Nature, watching as deer and rabbits lurked along the tree line. We did hear a vehicle approach at one point, but it was someone with a rather loud muffler driving to the end of the tent camping area.

I kept looking toward Misty, enjoying the profile view. I have never had any artistic ability, but if I could had had pen and paper available at that moment, I certainly would have made my best effort at recreating the wonderful image she presented. The result would never be on display in The Louvre and would never sell for millions of Dollars at Christie's, but it would definitely be a priceless treasure to me.

Eventually, we made our way back into the cabinette. With the door and the curtains closed, there was still a slight breeze passing through the bedroom to keep the temperature at a comfortable level while still ensuring that Misty and I would not be seen if someone decided to come venturing in our direction.

"Ready to learn?" I asked quietly as I stepped up behind my little sister and wrapped my arms around her middle.

"Definitely," she whispered. "Teach me everything you know."

I laughed softly. "One step at a time, okay, sis?"

Misty giggled in response, stroking my forearms as she leaned back into my chest. "Okay, then. One step at a time."

"Good girl," I praised her as if she was a puppy learning a new trick.

We were both silent for a few moments as I began to caress her stomach and her sides. "Sometimes, the most important sexual thing you can do is simply be passive," I finally said, "just simply allow yourself to be touched and kissed and whatever else your partner wants to do with you. So just relax. Somehow, you'll know when you should turn from passive to active."

Misty allowed her arms to dangle at her sides while I continued to caress her. Even though she was no longer taking dance classes and performing several times per month, she still had a taut stomach. I spent a fair amount of time there, touching her, learning her in a way which few could ever possibly understand.

As I touched her, she must have become quite aware of my growing length. Once again, she had inspired a considerable erection. I pressed my hips forward just a little, part of me wanting to be absolutely certain that she knew exactly how she was affecting me.

My hands trailed very slowly up her front, teasing her with a gradual advance and a similar retreat. I could hear her soft breathing changing. I imagined her nipples as hardened points on her breasts, pushing against the softness lining the cups of her bra. I envisioned the crotch of her panty becoming moistened by her growing arousal.

When my hands finally reached my sister's breasts, I squeezed gently, and she moaned – still a soft sound, but definitely the loudest sound she had made since this formal education session had begun. She reached up and back, lacing her fingers together behind my neck in a way which inherently thrust her chest forward and caused her breasts to press more firmly into my large hands.

I spent much, much longer with my hands lingering at her chest. Misty moaned and sighed and writhed a little against me, across my thick erection, but she mostly remained still and passive, enjoying how I fondled her twin swells, seeming to particularly like it when I squeezed a breast just a little harder than usual.

I trailed a hand slowly back down her ribs and her stomach while my other hand continued to manipulate a breast. Soon I had a hand underneath her tank top, caressing her stomach directly, enjoying its warmth. As I squeezed a breast a little harder through tank top and bra, Misty moaned a little louder and writhed a bit more against me, her movements definitely pleasuring the bulge tenting the front of my shorts.

That was when I dipped my head and gently bit her shoulder.

I had known that Misty liked the concept of vampires, but I really had not known the extent of her interest until I bit her. I could feel her knees suddenly weaken as her breath stuttered noticeably. Bringing a hand further up underneath her tank-top, I squeezed both breasts at once as I bit her again, a little closer to where the shoulder meets the neck, and I felt her tremble as she continued to writhe against me.

While I would have loved to truly bite her, to extend fangs and actually pierce her flesh to make her interest – her fantasy? – a vivid reality, I also did not want to do anything which might leave a mark on her. I suppose that, as long as no one saw me biting her, she could always pass it off as having been roughly bitten by a boyfriend back home, or perhaps by someone she had met here. But I definitely could not afford to have leave any marks on her which would be visible once we returned home and were once again subject to the scrutiny of our parents, especially of our ever-observant father. Instead, I contented myself with simply giving her little nibbles, but it was enough for her. The nibbling combined with the fondling of her breasts had her breathing a little harder and a little faster, with soft mews and whimpers escaping past her sweet lips.

Extracting my hand from beneath my sister's tank top, I slowly lifted the garment up her torso. Her arms rose into the air so that I could remove the thin covering, and as she lowered her arms again, I turned her around to face me, placing my hands on her hips while her arms enveloped me. As we kissed anew, I slowly guided her backward to a blank area on the wall, trapping her there with my body, my hands tantalizing her newly-revealed flesh as the kiss deepened. She was still somewhat passive, but that was crumbling, which was fine with me.

I had a sudden vision of us naked, with Misty pressed back against the wall, her legs spread wide as I rose forcefully up into her again and again and again. I could almost feel her arms seizing me and her wet body spasming around me. I could almost hear her heavy breaths hot in my ear as she tried to prevent her voice from resounding across the campground.

Despite myself, I groped my sister, and she responded with equal enthusiasm and equal desire. She pulled me against her, truly trapping my dripping erection between us. I so wished that we indeed were naked at that moment, but it was sadly not the case.

She was no longer passive. Misty was actively assisting me in rubbing against her while I groped her body and our mouths fought intimately. The sounds we were making, the grunts and the moans and the whimpers, were very much unlike what the average person would expect from a brother and a sister.

Her hands suddenly rose to my upper back, gripping me with great intensity. "Oh God!" she half-squeaked, and the way she said it, the desperate tone in her voice caused me to press even harder against her.

I bit Misty's shoulder again, this time eliciting a squeal of pain. Part of me realized that I had hurt her, and my mouth immediately released and withdrew, but overall, my mind was too far gone. I was humping her with a purpose, and she lowered a hand to once again help me in that effort.

To my surprise, Misty suddenly pushed me back. I was breathing a bit hard, and so was she as she suddenly dropped to her bare knees on the wooden floor and fumbled with the buckle of my belt. My head was spinning, full of inexplicable lust for the woman kneeling before me, but I was still struck with unbelievable awe as she worked quickly to ultimately free that which she had felt several times since our arrival but had yet to actually see with her own eyes.

My shorts and underwear sliding past my knees, she practically inhaled my dripping length of her own accord. She did not take the time to explore my manhood or to savor the clear lust oozing from deep within. Instead, she began immediately bobbing her head, laving the underside with her tongue, and stroking the part of me which would not fit into her mouth. Her stroking and her bobbing were a bit uncoordinated, but it did not matter, because my pleasure continued to mount until suddenly I grabbed her head and pushed her away.

It seemed to happen in slow motion. Her right hand was still stroking me, and as she continued to grip me while pulling her hand toward her, the first volley of white emerged: a single, lengthy, powerful line of white which easily crossed the distance to her flushed face, making its impact against the outside of her left nostril and being moderately redirected across her cheek.

I "missed" the following volleys, because I had closed my eyes to revel in the strong climax my little sister had inspired from me.

When I could finally open my eyes again, I was greeted by a bright, flushed, messy face beaming up at me with incredible glee. My expression must have been priceless given how she began to giggle initially and then laugh openly, her hand still stroking me and extracting just a little more of my seed. It took a moment for me to realize that even the wall behind her had not been immune to my orgasm.

While it had not been my intention at all, I had just given my little sister her first-ever facial. Apparently, she learned that she quite enjoyed having her face covered with semen – or at least, she quite enjoyed having her face covered with my semen.

*****

For the next several hours, the majority of my orgasm dried on her face. She wore my lust as if she was AVN's Best New Starlet. She kept absently reaching up to touch it, but then, realizing what she was about to do, kept pulling her hands away so she would not debase the lewd masterpiece.

The fact that she was wearing my lust also meant that neither of us went outside again that evening. The sun set, but we missed it – we would not have seen the actual setting anyhow due to the proximity of the mountain, but it would have been nice to look up and watch the sky changing colors and fading into a twinkling darkness.

My sister and I spent much of the evening talking about sex. Amazingly, I found the conversation to be relatively easy with her. There was almost no embarrassment about it from either of us. In a way, it was very much like teaching her, just like my philosophy professor had taught us: A subject would be posed, and through discussion and a number of questions, an answer – or at least a consensus – would be reached, with knowledge gained from the process. The conversation ranged from what I thought felt good from a guy's perspective to what a typical guy like me would expect to sexy clothing to arousing phrases and sounds to more advanced topics such as bondage during sex and submission and role play and even light pain.

Fortunately, as the evening progressed, the imprints left behind by my teeth almost completely faded from Misty's shoulder, and would definitely be invisible by morning. Even if the teeth marks were to have remained for another day or so, they were far enough away from her dainty neck that she could have simply worn a t-shirt if necessary to cover those marks whenever we stepped outside the cabinette.